[OFFICIAL] Park So Hyun ♥ Kim Won Joon Couple Thread

Guest bitzes

Hi everyone! Can't believe I just joined a forum just to post about a couple. But truly they are too irresistable. I guess we've all been pulled out due to the relative low support level for our couple? ;)

I haven't been watching WGM since mid season 1. I knew about the changes they made for season 2 and found it refreshing, but not enough to get me watching regularly. Now! These two people I'd never heard of before WGM have completely won me over. I loved how they threatened to spill each others secrets in the preview. That WJ had called SH "dear" before just shows how incredibly close they are which to me, is great. 

And like SSmile145 I think friends to lovers situations are the best as well. Though the transition will be hard and awkward, but if they handle it correctly, this coupling may turn out to be for real! Not sure how that'll happen with so many cameras around, but I'm crossing my fingers. 

Thanks blue_angel_1004 for the eng sub links! So many cute moments so my post may be long, apologies! ^^;

When watching without subs I didn't realize that they actually knew that they would be each other's partner. No matter how awkward, at least they knew it would still be each other and AGREED. 

It's cute how they are trying to see each other in a different way though it's difficult. Like SH dressing up in her best clothes, and WJ trying to come up with new names to call SH instead of "noona". I love how they are seriously putting effort into this! It's endearing.

SH saying that she cannot imagining anything changing except skinship? LOL! What is she talking about? They ALREADY have skinship. The zero gap between them when they are walking together, the way she has no qualms patting him on the arm, him guiding her by putting his hand on her back, how she grabs his arm when she's surprised at the wedding ceremony. I'm simultaneously catching YongSeo right now and there is none of that for quite a few eps! Of course I bet she means even more "romantic" as opposed to "friendly" skinship, but the fact that they are already at such a comfort level with each other is subtle but says a lot. 

When a man appreciates a woman's bodyline it says a lot too. After all, men are more visual people than women isn't it? I also think WJ's caring nature is great. Again it's the little things that are probably second nature to them that mean so much! The way he asks her if she'll be ok, or if she had forgotten anything, and tells her not to get angry. I keep thinking all these are just little nuggets of information that will piece together the close friendship they have, and how well they know each other, that the viewers have yet to see in full. 

The picture (thanks QueenXKnit for posting the article!) is also, to me, one nugget of information that says a lot. If they are that close, that WJ can tease and get SH to pretend to be a CF couple with him, then he should've been really relaxed in the car. But he's NERVOUS! Which means he's seriously seeing her in a new light. 

As for the kiss....I think he does! But even if he doesn't it doesn't matter. There's all the time in the world, take your time WonHyun! ;P

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello everyone!! I haven't squeal like that in a first episode since a long time :D

They have one more fan right there .I LOVE how comfortable they are with each other . I can't wait for next saturday :wub:

One more fan here, as well.

@kiraning, I love your analysis on the old photos of them pretending to be a CF couple. That he was nervous in the limo, says a lot. Their confessionals are too funny (him, asking and checking if it's OK to say that he finds his noona's body hot, hahah) and heartwarming, as well. I hope at the very least, their friendship grows more.

Thank you for the subbers, and the people on this thread. It's really much funner to spazz with others. :) I mean, I spazzed with the MCs, and I replayed the last scene so many times last night. Aigoo.

Guest miyalx

Hi!! I like this couple.

I share song K.Will sing for this couple. ^^

Present - K.Will

Thanks for sharing the link to the MV ^^ I looked it up with english subs and I counted the times he says "gift/present".... so can we anticipate 3 kisses? ^^ It would be so cute! hehehe

Oh I can't wait... Who's with me? :P

Guest boundaries

the screencaps are totally lovely. i seriously want to watch them again, but there's too much to do. i suppose the most wonderful thing about the couple is the "zero fakeness." when won joon touched so hyun's back, the gesture seemed so natural. the fact they have hardly any awareness of the camera says so much. i have to go screencap the scene or something, because, honestly, this was the one thing that stood out to me between the couples i've watched. it's so refreshing, they're so pretty. i envy their comfort with each other, actually, but they're too adorable to dislike.

:)

One more fan here, as well.

@kiraning, I love your analysis on the old photos of them pretending to be a CF couple. That he was nervous in the limo, says a lot. Their confessionals are too funny (him, asking and checking if it's OK to say that he finds his noona's body hot, hahah) and heartwarming, as well. I hope at the very least, their friendship grows more.

Yea I replayed the scene where he asks if it's ok so many times as well! Somehow it's become my favourite part. Just the fact that he's so candid, so honest! XD

Did anyone catch what Park So Hyun said to Kim Won Joon in the limo ride to the wedding shop, it was just after she asked him what time he normally goes to sleep/gets up and before she said, based on the translated video, that there would be no occasion for them to sleep together (~9:05 - 9:12 based on the video posted by blue_angel_1004). It's probably insignificant especially when she went as far as to say something about sleeping together.

---

I have to say, at least for the moment, I actually like this couple. They remind me of the couples from season 1 which after a plethora of idol couples it's kind of refreshing to see an unabashed couple though I have to wonder how their history will play into their onscreen relationship (if what we've seen thus far is any indication it'll provide for a lot of entertainment and somewhat embarrassing moments for the two).

Yea I caught that too! Haha, I think that's the main difference between them and the idol couples. There's no need to pretend to be all "pure". At this age who'd believe them anyway? XD And the PDs are smart to bank in on that and force them to have lotsa skinship from the beginning. (P.S. I'm currently watching S2, and the couples are cute too. So nothing against them, just a different feel and theme is all).

I'm hoping for more spilling of secrets! And more moments like when SH called WJ a liar for saying he always approached women with pure intentions! XD

Guest lim26

I love the step back to S1 that WGM PDs are taking. I miss the more natural mature relationships that come with age and experience.

I love love love this couple. I like how there is history already between them with their friendship. Since they are already comfortable with each other as friends, it should be real interesting to see if more feelings develop between them. I can see a little bit of change from friendship with the glances they steal, especially Won Joon. Hopefully with this couple WGM can move away from all the gimmicks (babysitting, performing together...etc) and again focus on building the relationships of the couple without always having to "do" something.

Not sure if anyone's seen this but I was trawling the internets and came across these pictures. It's a shooting at the amusement park for a future episode, but I don't think it'll air next week, at least!

2bd008d0dd7aec84562c8444.jpg

531f59b438490b9937d3ca44.jpg

9b374b553287c303574e0044.jpg

c901be307b4318ff5edf0efb.jpg

5f970d253682f564c89559c5.jpg

1ac92c7216f39f4b8701b0c0.jpg

b73592ee61e08bb8ce1b3ec6.jpg --> This is way cute

5907df557968be0fd10906c6.jpg

Pictures credit: Amy2011 @ baidu (see the thread for more pictures! i couldn't upload all, there are quite a few more)

Guest fossilgirl

Thanks KIRANING for sharing those pics of their trip to the amusement park.. i think they look cute in their pink couple tees.. and their headbands too.. haha.. they look so much younger than their age.. and were they holding hands in some shots? they seem really comfortable.. they seem to have transitioned well from their noona-donsaeng relationship and now exudes a real newlywed feel basing on the pics.. can't wait to watch it.. but as you said.. its not probably airing this week.. because as we saw on the preview, the next episode seems to be a wedding dinner with his friends.. but anyway, its nice to have something to look forward to on saturday.. hope those who subbed this week's episode do so every week.. :wub::)

Guest curiousbabe

After seeing the details of both of them, I'm sure that their married life would be interesting =D

Even though they have became friends for 18 years, becoming a couple will made them know more about each other!

I would say that they have the highest possibilities to be together =)

Thanks KIRANING for sharing those pics of their trip to the amusement park.. i think they look cute in their pink couple tees.. and their headbands too.. haha.. they look so much younger than their age.. and were they holding hands in some shots?

Yep they are adorable! Just goes to show that you need not be young to enjoy a good ol' themepark date :) (With headbands too!! Even I wouldn't dare do that and I'm only 22 haha)

Yea there's definitely hand-holding! I think this pic shows it better:

1fe6d7639616c98ae7113afb.jpg

And there's arm-holding as well ;)

8917ca9454e7b31cd0135e44.jpg

Certainly SoHyun is very happy about their progress :)

abd6b01062369c29ca80c4c6.jpg

Again, pic credits: Baidu

Guest gauri92

i love these pics!!! OMG...i love the other couples too...but i feel that these guys are very distinctive and are hard to match....

Yep they are adorable! Just goes to show that you need not be young to enjoy a good ol' themepark date :) (With headbands too!! Even I wouldn't dare do that and I'm only 22 haha)

Yea there's definitely hand-holding! I think this pic shows it better:

So true

the MC will spazz in the studio with all that skinship............and me too :w00t:

Another fan here!! I'm a Joongboer and was YongSeo for a while (I got bored and left) and completely stopped watching WGM - until this couple appeared. I find the older couple more entertaining - no pretentions; young ones tend to quiver if the other person touched their hand or got too close - married people don't do that.

I saw KWJ on Stormy Lovers and I think he is attractive. Thank you for posting the pictures - something for me to look forward to on weekends.

Just curious: Why do all these couples go to the amusement park? Good thing about this couple is, they got married first - hope to see them in their house. I can already see how comfy they are with each other - and don't mind the thing called 'skinship'.

omo! lucky i checking out this thread regularly. if not, i would have missed the theme park date sneak peak. thanks for the upload. i am so excited to see this episode with all the couple stuff; couple shirt, couple headband, piggy back, holding hand.

Archived