[Drama 2011] You're So Pretty 당신 참 예쁘다

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 16 summary:

- YR did not lose the baby but there appears to be some problem with the placenta and as the baby gets bigger, the chances of further placenta separation increases, thereby increasing the potential for miscarriage and danger to YR’s life. There is nothing to do but wait, but with time, the risk increases. The doctor recommends giving up on the baby due to concern about risk to YR’s life.

- YR asks if there was anyone else present when KS saw her and he replies that there wasn’t. She remembers CY doing nothing to help her and cries. KS asks whether he should call YR’s mother but she declines. KS comments that he thought woman, especially when they are expecting or are hurt, think of their mother and wants to call her. She says that she’s fine since KS is there with her. He tells her that she has to stay in the hospital until the doctor gives her permission to leave. She gets suspicious but he says that it’s just to observe given what just happened.

- YR’s dad asks her mom where she went and she lies that she went out to meet a friend. He asks Yoo Jung and she replies that she doesn’t know. He then calls his sister who also doesn’t know.

- KS refers back to what he had told her about his mother’s death when he was born and asks YR whether she would risk her life for her baby. YR replies that she doesn’t know for sure and it’s a frightening thought, making her wish that she will never have to make such a decision. When asked why he’s asking, KS says that is what he heard about mothers and was curious whether it was true. YR says that it wouldn’t be true for all mothers and one never knows until you encounter it yourself.

- When KS sees CY, he realizes that CY would have seen YR fall and didn’t respond, and punches him. CY states that it was an accident. KS asks him whether it wasn’t enough to try to kill the baby and now CY is there to kill YR. CY asks what happened to the baby, whether it died and KS tells him that CY has no right to even ask the question. He tells CY to never appear in front of YR again, or else he will reveal everything. CY finally asks about YR and KS doesn’t bother to answer him.

- Dae Poong guesses that CY is the father and wonders how he knew. KS answers that as the offender, he would know, although it was likely an accident.

- Anna tries to get CY to talk about what he’s worrying about and when he won’t, she asks if it’s about a woman. This gets CY very upset and Anna tells him that wives have a sixth sense about their husbands. Using reverse psychology, CY accuses of laying additional stress at home when he has to deal with the chairman at work and with his mom at home. The strategy works because Anna backs off.

- The doctor advises YR that continuing the pregnancy will jeopardize her life and advises her to give up on the baby. YR wonders whether it’s because of what she has done that this is happening to the baby. When KS tells her that she can always have another baby, she asks whether he’s asking her to give up on her baby and that she’s gone through so much to get this far. She tells him that unless the baby is there, she is nothing without it.

- The doctor advises KS’s grandfather that his blood pressure is too high and if he’s not careful, he will have to admit him into the hospital (he needs to stop eating those chocolates!). Grandfather verifies that KS is going to attend the matseon that he had arranged.

- CY lies to Anna and his daughter that he had a prior work related engagement and can’t accompany them on an outing. Instead, he goes to visit the hospital but is followed by Anna in her car.

- Ultrasound reveals that the problem with the placenta is larger than they had thought. YR asks that they do whatever they have to so that she can carry the baby. The doctor advises that complete rest is required, but even then, there is no guarantee.

- Anna confirms that CY’s car is in the hospital parking lot, and spots CY walking with YR. When she’s trying to catch up to them, KS meets her. KS tells her that he’s here to see a patient and Anna asks if it’s YR. When he answers in the affirmative, she asks for her room as she wants to go and see YR before she leaves.

- YR asks if CY is there to confirm whether she’s alive or dead. CY asks about the baby. YR asks why he’s interested, whether it’s because of the DNA test. KS sees CY shaking YR and tells him to let go of YR. KS tells CY “I told you that it died. Because of you, it died!” All of this is overheard, of course, by Anna.

- Preview:

- KS: If you’re going to deceive them, you have to do it thoroughly. Including your own family.

- CY: It was just a fling, a meaningless fling.

- YR: They’re so beautiful.

- KS: There’s nothing beautiful or heroic about sacrificing your life for the baby.

- Anna: Do you ever regret marrying me?

- CY: It sounds like you’re saying that I didn’t love you.

- KS: Have you not heard? It’s not just the baby but YR’s life that’s in danger.

- Anna: How long have you been lying? Did you see her in Jejudo?

- YR: Why are you being so nice to me? Do you perhaps like me?

Thank you DarcyCollie!

I don't know, I'm so torn. I really feel like YR didn't do any wrong yet I feel she is wrong to have the child of a married man, a man whom she even now knows and converse with his wife! Argh! crazy.gif  I'm frustrated about condemning YR as being wrong when she is not.tears.gif 

I'll be honest. the way CY is acting, each night I would be having nightmares thinking I'm about to spawn a child from hell. I guess this really is a story about great love. unsure.gif Her love is way beyond my capacity sweatingbullets.gif

gerryg, I don't get the sense that YR is under any illusion as to what kind of a person CY is any longer. But, she lays none of the blame of the father on the baby, and so is more than ready to give it life and raise it with a mother's love. I can support that. If the scenario was such that she was having the baby only in the hope that it would somehow bring CY back to her, now that I would have a problem with (and would drop it like a hot potato, so please, please drama don't go there).

I'm really curious as what the overall arc of the story will be. For a daily drama, we are only in the beginning of the storyline, and so I'm sure we are in for a lot of angst and relationship development. I'm pretty sure that it will go in the way of revenge and jealousy, but whose revenge and whose jealousy?

For now, I'm very impressed with the pace of the story development and the fact that it's not all based on misunderstanding and keeping secrets (with the exception of CY and Anna). I have a feeling that Anna will move from the sideline (outside the circle of secrecy between CY, YR and KS) into a much more active figure who will be controlling the other characters. So far, so good. :sweatingbullets:

gerryg, I don't get the sense that YR is under any illusion as to what kind of a person CY is any longer.  But, she lays none of the blame of the father on the baby, and so is more than ready to give it life and raise it with a mother's love.  I can support that.  If the scenario was such that she was having the baby only in the hope that it would somehow bring CY back to her, now that I would have a problem with (and would drop it like a hot potato, so please, please drama don't go there).

I'm really curious as what the overall arc of the story will be.  For a daily drama, we are only in the beginning of the storyline, and so I'm sure we are in for a lot of angst and relationship development.  I'm pretty sure that it will go in the way of revenge and jealousy, but whose revenge and whose jealousy?  

For now, I'm very impressed with the pace of the story development and the fact that it's not all based on misunderstanding and keeping secrets (with the exception of CY and Anna).  I have a feeling that Anna will move from the sideline (outside the circle of secrecy between CY, YR and KS) into a much more active figure who will be controlling the other characters.  So far, so good.  :sweatingbullets:

You're right on target DarcyCollie. Yes, part of my frustration, well most of my frustration, was assuming that YR had hopes and expectation of the baby  turning that jerk away from his wicket ways. I read a synopsis somewhere and it did describe YR as a single mother. So I hope she is like Sweety and will be the odds to delivery a healthy baby who hopefully takes 99.9% of his personality from her side of the family!

Regarding Anna, each time I see her a 1000 questions pops into my head. Like:

- Who are you?

- How are you really going to handle this situation?

- How much clout do you have that you mil has to act sickly to get you to conset to trying another fertility method?

It looks like CY is running the show but I get the feeling Anna is the one Controlling it.

Guest ckdllk1

Thank you DarcyCollie for the recaps. Even though we may not comment too much, please know that a lot of us read your recaps and appreciate you taking the time to help us non-Korean drama fiends. I speak only English, but am a Korean drama addict like so many others. Thank you again and I hope you are able to keep up the good work.

Episode 17 summary:

- KS tells YR that CY had been at the hospital and KS realized what had happened when he saw CY and reacted rather strongly because of it. KS says that it’s likely CY misunderstood what KS had said previously and came to verify whether the baby had died. YR is concerned about keeping the baby a secret and so KS tells her that if she’s going to deceive him, she has to do it thoroughly, including her own family.

- Anna goes to visit YR but she finds her at the nursery. Anna lies that she was in the hospital visiting someone when she bumped into KS and learned that YR was in the hospital. Anna says that their fates must be related. She asks if she was alone when she was hurt on the stairs and learns that KS came by and brought her to the hospital. Anna asks if the baby is ok and YR asks how she knew of the pregnancy. Anna tells her that she learned of it when they were involved in that car accident. YR hesitates on how to reply and reflects back on KS’s suggestion about deceiving everyone about the pregnancy. YR decides to follow KS’s advice and tells Anna that she suffered a miscarriage. Anna tells her that she doesn’t know what to say but comments that she had wanted the four of them to have dinner together, only to have KS decline because of their schedule. Anna suggests that the two of them meet without the men because she likes YR. She asks if YR doesn’t like her and when YR tells her that it’s not the case, she asks why YR never answers her phone calls. YR tells her that she lost her phone.

- CY is looking at pictures on YR’s phone and reflects back on their meeting when she threw water at him (when he had told her that he could compensate her and it may come in use for her given the situation). He then throws the phone into the river.

- Na Young (CY’s sister) sees KS and runs after him. He’s busy talking to Dae Poong who has gone on the date that KS’s grandfather had set up, in place of KS. But, now NY knows where KS lives and is determined to find out where he lives.

- CY’s mom calls YR’s mom and tells her that she’s coming over for a visit.

- CY is acting unusually attentive to his family and Anna asks if he has some good news. He tells her that he doesn’t have any specific good news.

- YR is at the nursery again and thinks about the doctor telling her that the problem will likely get worse over time and suggests that she make her decision as soon as possible. KS has come with her luggage and notes that all the babies look similar. YR says that they are all so pretty and KS disagrees, saying that they’re definitely not pretty. He says that their skin is all red and wrinkled, they can’t even open their eyes, and that they look just like monkeys. YR says that they resemble ET and wonders why they look so cute to her. YR asks when KS thinks of his mother the most. He says that he has looked at his mother’s picture thousands of times but since he’s only known her through pictures, he thought of her the most when he met his friends’ mothers during school. He realized that he didn’t have a mother when he saw his friends in kindergarten with their mothers fussing over them. He tells her again that risking one’s life to give birth is neither beautiful or heroic. It will put a nail into her parents’ hearts and leave a permanent scar on the child for their entire life. YR asks KS if he resents his mother and he replies that if his mother hadn’t died like that, his father’s life would have been different and he wouldn’t always be in conflict with his grandfather, as he is now. YR wonders what it was that KS’s mother wanted and why she gave birth to KS disregarding the potential problems.

- Anna asks CY is he has ever regretted marrying her. He asks if he’s ever acted as if regretted it. He states that he’s never thought about it once. She wonders if he would have married her if she had nothing to her name. He answers no and that if she had nothing, didn’t have a pretty face or education, he would never have gone out to meet her. He tells her that he liked everything about her, including her clothes, her way of talking, her hairstyle and her smile. Anna is flustered by his response (to be honest, I’m not sure whether his response should be taken as a compliment or not). CY says that some people may interpret that to be too calculating but he tells her that he is just being honest in pointing out all her positive traits. Anna feigns agreement, stating that a couple don’t live on money and love alone. She continues that, if she’s being honest, she was likely a top candidate for him. He responds by asking if that’s not the case for her as well. (ahhh, can you just feel all that love between them??) Anna answers that she loved him and he says that she’s coming across as if she’s saying that he didn’t love her and that to him, he’s given the most love that he can. Anna, understandably, says that she doesn’t know whether to laugh or cry when he’s being to brutally honest and that after 8 years, she still can’t understand him. He states that it’s part of his charm, to which she agrees. She asks if he had met someone who didn’t have anything, wasn’t pretty or educated, whether that have been love. Something finally dawns on him and he questions whether he could love such a person. When he says that it doesn’t meet his interest, Anna says that people’s interest change all the time. He states that if such a thing were to happen, it would only be a temporary affair, an interest that would quickly fade away.

- KS finds out that YR wants to keep the baby and can’t believe what he’s hearing, when her life is in danger. He says that she can have other babies and if the baby does get born, he/she would never thank her for giving up her life in his/her stead. YR says that she understands what he’s saying but she still wants to have the baby. KS asks if it’s because of CY and whether she wants to have the baby to get close to him. YR tells him that her decision has nothing to do with CY and she wants to have the baby for herself. She doesn’t know where her strength is coming from but for some strange reason, she has come to believe in her baby. She had times when she wanted to give up on the baby but for some reason, the baby endured up to now and wants to live. KS yells that he cannot for the life of him understand someone like her. KS reflects back to the past when he was at his mother’s grave with his father, blaming himself for her death and for his grandfather’s wrath. His father tells him of how happy she was to have him but he continues to blame himself. His father tells him that she thought giving birth to KS was the best thing she did in her life and that she could close her eyes, knowing that he was alive. YR talks to her baby, telling him to trust her and that she will protect him against anything.

- Anna asks CY if he’s still worrying over something. When he denies it, she asks him how long will he continue to lie. He tries to evade and go to bed, but Anna asks what kind of a relationship he has with YR and whether he dated her when he was in Jejudo. CY asks what she’s been listening to. She tells him to tell her whether he’s still seeing her. He tells her that this is why he didn’t tell her, no, why he couldn’t tell her. Because she would misunderstand and blow things out of proportion when all he did was have a few drinks and meals with her. He tells her that there’s nothing more than that and that she’s engaged to KS. He was acting as a victim because of KS’s misunderstanding as well and had met with YR to help resolve it. He accuses Anna of trusting YR and KS and not her husband. She tells him that he’s always acting strange around them and around any conversation about them, always as if he’s trying to evade something, so unlike his usual self. He tells her that this is a crucial time for him (business wise) and he was distracted by it and promises that he will not be so in the future.

- KS tells YR that he’s opposed to her decision. YR tell him that she’s scared but she’s even more scared of not being able to live if she gives up on the baby. She tells him that he’s strange as he is being so nice to her. He asks whether he likes her and he laughs out loud and tells her that he has her own interests. She tells him that it’s because she’s never had anyone be so nice to her.

- KS calls YR’s mother, letting her know what’s happening and asks her to come to the hospital and try to change her mind.

- YR is recollecting the doctor telling her that she shouldn’t do anything physical, including housework and even so, there’s no guarantee that she will carry to term. YR’s mother arrives and tell her to give the baby up and that it’s the baby’s fate. YR tells her that she can’t give up that easily. Her mother says how can risking your life be easy and that one encounters many difficult situations in life. Her mother tells YR that even healthy woman offer a prayer before going into labour and asks how YR, in her current state, think about giving birth. She tells YR that she can never give her permission. She had stood by her side because she understood as a mother herself, but she cannot just stand aside as her daughter endangers her own life. She begs YR to give up on the baby.

- KS drives YR’s mom back to her home when she asks him to continue to look after YR. He then gets an angry call from his grandfather because of his no show at the arranged date.

- YR has secretly left the hospital and KS has purchased a cell phone for YR and drives right by her while she’s waiting at a bus stop.

- Preview:

YR: I’m sorry but I’ll take good care of myself and have a healthy baby.

YR’s mom: YR has disappeared?

YR: Let’s have a good stay here.

YR’s dad: If you find YR, please let me know.

KS’s grandfather: That crazy fool! He’s just like his father.

Anna: You know that I’m still wary about YR.

CY: Are you still suspicious about YR?

KS: Are you telling me to take this money and get lost?

YR: Please stop!

Anna: You know about CY and YR, don’t you?

CY: Are you certain about her miscarriage?

He's like his father .... ut oh, what does this mean???  Do we have a full fledge Rocker and Clark Gabriel going on????? I would not be surprise if that was the case. Wouldn't that give rise to why Prince C (short for Prince Charming [complement of Wicket Ahjumma]) is so clingy to YR and in the future, reason why he is more than capable of staying with her even after she has the jerk's child.

Darcy you know I can't thank you enough. I personally prefer the Soompi thread over Viki's because it's so easy  to go back and re-read your summaries whenever I want to.  Thanks! biggrin.gif

FYI: For those who don't know, Rocker and Clark Gabriel are the son and father pair of another good daily drama "You Don't Know Women"  (I'm still hoping the subs will be made available. I've never got the chance to finish it - with subs)

Being someone who hardly reply on soompi, I must say that I really appreciate all the summaries given on certain dramas. That is why I would read this forum more than viki.com. Enjoying this drama. Hope the ending would be like YDKW - that would be really great!!!!

Guest ballykiss

DarcyCollie: Thanks again for the recaps. I am really liking this daily show. It is not what I was expecting. I was thinking that  CY was going to be the male lead and fall in love with YR. I guess with so many episodes to go it could still happen. CY is really a piece of work. I am scared for YR and her baby, because he may try to take the baby from her. Anna will also find out about the baby and may try to convince her to give the baby to them.  I really like KS and I wish they would end up together.  I think he will stay with her and help her out. 

I have a few questions:

- Does CY have money or did he marry into money?

- Does KS grandfather own the place that CY and Anna manage?

- What is the relationship between CY's mother and YR's mother?

- Is CY's mother crazy?

My take on the questions is

- CY's family does have some money (his mother bought Anna a purse of which there were only 3 in Korea and much sought after in order to 'bribe' Ann about the new fertility treatment) but they don't appear to be part of the elite. From the conversation between Anna and CY on episode 17, it sounded like Anna had money which was an attraction to CY (how rich, I'm not sure).

- KS's grandfather does own the place that CY and Anna manage. It appears that he likes to keep CY on his toes and despite trying to pander to the grandfather, they are not having much success.

- CY and YR's mothers know each other but I'm not sure on what the relationship is based (I tend to be only half listening when CY's mother is on the screen, sorry).

- CY mother may not be crazy but she's definitely eccentric and a tad out of touch of reality.

My take on the questions is

- CY's family does have some money (his mother bought Anna a purse of which there were only 3 in Korea and much sought after in order to 'bribe' Ann about the new fertility treatment) but they don't appear to be part of the elite.  From the conversation between Anna and CY on episode 17, it sounded like Anna had money which was an attraction to CY (how rich, I'm not sure).

- KS's grandfather does own the place that CY and Anna manage.  It appears that he likes to keep CY on his toes and despite trying to pander to the grandfather, they are not having much success.  

- CY and YR's mothers know each other but I'm not sure on what the relationship is based (I tend to be only half listening when CY's mother is on the screen, sorry).

- CY mother may not be crazy but she's definitely eccentric and a tad out of touch of reality.

Thank you!

And Yes.... Eccentric is the right word to describe CY's mother. She really looks 'out there' but she talks like she's 'all here'  except when she's trying to get her way but then her baby talk is nothing shy of a sophisticated con. Some people use false humility to get what they want I think she uses false stupidity to achieve her goal.

Episode 18 summary:

- KS finds YR gone from her room and looks for her but can’t find her. He finds a letter that she had left behind. She apologizes for not being able to have the surgery and tells him that she will stay healthy and have her baby. She thanks him for all his help and asks that he tell her mother to not worry.

- YR’s father asks her mother where she went and she tells him that she went to do groceries. He calls her bluff, asking her why she took a taxi and tried to hide from him. She tells him that she hid because she knew that he wouldn’t like her to be taking a taxi to do groceries.

- YR’s mother tells the family that YR had decided to give up the baby because of a fall which caused the placenta to partially separate, putting YR’s life in danger. KS calls and they find out that YR is missing from the hospital.

- YR has entered the home for single mothers and she appears to be missing her medical report. YR asks that if anyone should come and ask about her, that they don’t reveal her presence. That appears to be their regular mode of operation.

- They decide that YR is likely at the home, since YR talked about it but no one knows where exactly it is. They make plans to look for it. YR’s mother finally loses patience with YR’s father attitude towards YR, and puts part of the blame of YR’s departure on him. After all that bluff, however, YR’s father asks KS if he also thinks that he overreacted. KS replies that he can understand how fathers could react like that and tells him that YR is strong and will likely be doing well. YR’s father asks him to watch over YR and let him know if anything happens.

- KS is visiting homes for single mothers to search for YR.

- KS’s grandfather is blowing more steam about KS’s reluctance to get married. His secretary tells him that a possible reason is that KS has doubts about his ability to be a good father. KS’s grandfather replies that he has to at least give it a try to find out the answer.

- Dinner at CY’s house is definitely a chilly event. Na Young tries to tell a joke but it falls flat in more ways than one. Both Na Young and CY’s mom notice that things are rather cold between CY and Anna.

- Anna tries to confirm that CY is aware of YR’s pregnancy. She is about to ask whether the baby is… then changes her mind. CY asks whether she still has things that would cause her to be suspicious and still be angry with him. She takes offence at the word “still” since she’s just trying to come to terms with things. She asks whether he even considers her feelings and he replies that men are most afraid of the women they love. He diverts her by suggesting that they not go to the hospital for the treatment but she suggests that they go through with their commitment. CY promises to never do anything that would cause concern to Anna and to do better.

- Soo Ho thinks that a man with a son would be looked upon favourably by a woman because it reduces her obligation to have a son. KS arrives and tells Soo Ho that YR has been discharged from the hospital. When asked why he’s alone, he answers why they have to be a set and does she have to come to their house. He tells them that she’s gone where she needs to go and has said her goodbye.

- Watching KS playing basketball, Soo Ho asks his father if KS has always like basketball like this. His father answers “Does it look to you like he’s doing this because he enjoys it?” Dae Poong states that ‘that’ day has arrived. When asked what “that” is, he replies that it’s the day when your emotions have exploded. Dae Poong says that YR has to be found and Soo Ho mumbles that it won’t be easy.

- KS appears to be struggling with his work, being preoccupied with YR, which is noticed by Soo Chul. He tells KS that it’s not easy to find jobs these days and tells him to focus. Neither has any news to tell the other regarding YR, despite their search for the homes for single mothers. KS gets called into CY’s office and Soo Chul wonders aloud why CY is always looking for KS.

- At CY’s office, KS asks if there is still anything for CY to see him about. CY hands KS an envelope and tells him that he thought of handing it to her personally but she wasn’t answering her phone and he thought that it might make her feel uncomfortable. He asks KS for his help. KS asks him if this money is meant to get rid of YR. CY tells him that he feels partially responsible for what happened to the baby and asks him to forward the money to her. KS tells him that CY may be able to handle all matters with money, but the recipient won’t fell the same and advises him to stop. CY wonders how KS would know how YR would react and KS states that a response like this would likely cause more pain than anything else. CY threatens to give it directly to YR and KS tells him to do whatever he wants.

- YR is talking to another woman with her baby and the woman recounts her experience with another woman that had the same problem with the placenta but she ended up having a healthy baby. The baby had been put in an incubator at the beginning but is now a healthy baby, with hardly any effects.

- YR is at the hospital to get her medical records. Of course, this being a kdrama, CY is there and he thinks that she is being discharged. She drops her medical records and he helps to pick them up (I really thought he was going to see something that would tell him that she still had the baby). He asks to talk to her, promising that it would be the last time.

- CY asks about her health and she tells him that she’s fine on the outside. He hands her the envelope and tells her that it’s the only thing he can do and he hadn’t really thought about her feelings in the matter. He did it to relieve his own mind and apologizes sincerely for what happened to the baby. She tells him that it’s all in the past and, as he had suggested, she will only think of him as a bad human being and forget about him. She declines the money because, even if it brings relief to CY, it would only get in her way of forgetting about him. I think that she suggests he donate the money towards some charity and it would benefit them both. CY asks why she has the medical records and whether she’s changing hospitals (I knew he noticed). She tells him that she has no reason to answer.

- Not to let that question drop, CY goes to the hospital and asks if YR has changed hospitals. As with the usual lax attitude towards patient confidentiality, they reveal that she hasn’t changed hospital but had disappeared from her room a few days ago.

- While working, Anna smoothly inserts a question to Soo Chul about YR’s discharge date. She tells him that she had met YR at the hospital by chance and reveals her knowledge about YR’s miscarriage. This confuses Soo Chul and he wonders why the family doesn’t know this when Anna does.

- Soo Chul calls his wife and tells her about YR’s miscarriage. Yoo Jung now wonders how YR will get into the home for single moms if she suffered a miscarriage.

- Anna asks to talk to KS and tells him that she saw YR at the hospital by chance and mentions the miscarriage. She wonders why the family didn’t know and KS tells her that YR was concerned about her family worrying and asked him to not tell her family. She tells KS that she feels awkward about saying this but asks him if he knows about YR and CY. He tells her that it’s all in the past and she states that she wants to believe that as well. But, she says that it’s not something that would make KS feel good and comments that he must love YR very much to overlook such matters. As a woman, Anna tells KS that she’s envious of YR. She states that she also is able to overlook such mistakes from her husband, as long as it’s in the past.

- CY and Anna are at the fertility clinic. Anna describes her problems in conceiving and CY states bluntly that they are there only because his mother had read about the treatment in the newspaper. As a couple, they had put the issue of pregnancy behind them a while ago. He asks the doctor to tell his mother that the chances of getting pregnant is almost impossible, as she is bound to call and enquire. She tells him that patient records are confidential and that he has nothing to be worried about (she needs to tell this rule to that hospital stat). The doctor indicates that there have been many advances in fertility and suggests that they at least do the tests. When CY declines, the doctor indicates that it’s a decision for the two of them and wants to give them some hope.

- On the drive home, Anna tells CY that she was thinking about what the doctor had said and asks what he is thinking about. He replies that he was thinking about the same thing, but it’s obvious that she doesn’t believe him as she pulls her hand out of his grasp.

- KS answers a call from YR’s mother, and of course, CY happens to come by and overhear the conversation. KS apologies to YR’s mother about not being able to tell her earlier. He talks about the difficulty of trying to find her and is alerted to CY’s presence when someone calls out “President”. Overreacting, CY accuses them of lax work attitude by letting people use their personal cell phone during work hours.

- CY starts to piece things together and calls the hospital to get the status of their patient YR.

- YR practices how she would greet KS when she calls him.

- KS is yet again called to CY’s office. CY tells KS that KS was right and YR wouldn’t accept the money. KS asks if he met YR and did he meet her at the hospital. CY responds whether it’s likely that he would meet her anywhere else other than the hospital. KS tells him to get to the point (yes, please!). CY asks KS if he is absolutely sure about YR’s miscarriage. He tells KS that he can use his own efforts to find out the truth but he wants to hear it directly from KS.

- Preview:

Yoo Jung – YR had a miscarriage

YR’s father – what happened?

CY – before it affects someone else, do it properly yourself

YR’s father – she knows perfectly well how worried we would be, but not even a single phone call

KS- Who’s worried? No news is good news. I’m not worried.

Soo Ho – do you know YR noona?

Man Hee (YR’s aunt) – she’s my niece, my niece.

KS’s grandfather – asking someone to eat something that tastes bad is a painful

Someone – even though she’s not physically well, she’s enduring it well.

Guest ballykiss

Thank you DarcyCollie for another great recap! I can't believe how fast this show is going! I really wonder where it is headed. I wonder if  KS will help YR raise the child. I really don't want them to turn CY into a good guy. I think Anna should leave him! I guess I am hoping YR will start to like KS! Does CY know who KS really is and family background or did I forget?

Thank you DarcyCollie for another great recap! I can't believe how fast this show is going! I really wonder where it is headed. I wonder if  KS will help YR raise the child. I really don't want them to turn CY into a good guy. I think Anna should leave him! I guess I am hoping YR will start to like KS! Does CY know who KS really is and family background or did I forget?

I keep having to remember that this is a daily drama and the so called villains are rarely hung out to dry and are usually given the chance to redeem themselves. So I wouldn't be surprised if we have some change of hearts (albeit after many, many episodes of bad behavior) fury.gif

As for KS, no one other than his grandfather, his secretary appears to know about his identity. I think this gives us some very interesting possibilities in terms of when it will be revealed and the affect that it will have on the dynamics between the 4 leads. This is getting very, very interesting. :)

Archived