[Drama 2011] You're So Pretty 당신 참 예쁘다

Guest fanda4000

Guest PoshSLNG

@DarcyCollie: Will you be offended if I post your daily recaps @ Viki, as we are finding difficulties locating full-time translators. Let me know when time permits, of course you will be credited.

~Cheers.

Inbet. Thanks for the recaps. 

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PoshSLNG

@ PoshSLNG

I was hoping that someone would be able to sub it since I wanted others to be able to enjoy this drama.  In the meantime, if my summaries can help others, I'm more than happy to share it with others.  :)

Fantastic, we have a few translators but I wish we have more dedicated ones beside taintedheart...........as she has been quite helpful in subbing.

Thanks once again. ^^

Fantastic, we have a few translators but I wish we have more dedicated ones beside taintedheart...........as she has been quite helpful in subbing.

Thanks once again. ^^

PoshSLNG the Viki Channel is coming along just great. I don't know how you manage to handle so many tasks as I am sure your new ones keep you just a busy. BTW - I wish them excellent health and plenty of joy. wub.gif

Anyway, there's a post saying not to ask for soft subs. I'm curious why is that? I personally would like to keep this drama since I have to download it due to lack of a streaming connection. If the decision is no soft subs I will not ask but I'm just curious why? Thanks.

Guest PoshSLNG

PoshSLNG the Viki Channel is coming along just great. I don't know how you manage to handle so many tasks as I am sure your new ones keep you just a busy. BTW - I wish them excellent health and plenty of joy. *quoted image*

Anyway, there's a post saying not to ask for soft subs. I'm curious why is that? I personally would like to keep this drama since I have to download it due to lack of a streaming connection. If the decision is no soft subs I will not ask but I'm just curious why? Thanks

Yes, I am super busy......................but having dedicated team helps quite a lot. My twins are almost 8 months old and they are getting big every single day, thanks so much for asking and for the best wishes. How have you been?

In regards to the "no soft subs",  I particularly said that because finding translators is on a league of it's own and asking Ahoxan to do a 100 + episode(s) is like asking for the inevitable. Contributors are petrify to commit to a daily drama which sucks.....but I do understand their hesitation though as it can be quite tedious. 

Yes, I am super busy......................but having dedicated team helps quite a lot. My twins are almost 8 months old and they are getting big every single day, thanks so much for asking and for the best wishes. How have you been?

In regards to the "no soft subs",  I particularly said that because finding translators is on a league of it's own and asking Ahoxan to do a 100 + episode(s) is like asking for the inevitable. Contributors are petrify to commit to a daily drama which sucks.....but I do understand their hesitation though as it can be quite tedious. 

Thank you for responding and thank you asking how have I've been.  I'm doing quite well; I just miss the daily drama discussions. The discussions make the drama 10 times even better. But you are right. Daily dramas are a big commitment and I can understand just the chore to even pull a team together which why I'm in awe of you.  Anyway. Thanks!biggrin.gif

Guest PoshSLNG

Thank you for responding and thank you asking how have I've been.  I'm doing quite well; I just miss the daily drama discussions. The discussions make the drama 10 times even better. But you are right. Daily dramas are a big commitment and I can understand just the chore to even pull a team together which why I'm in awe of you.  Anyway. Thanks!*quoted image*

I am glad to hear all is well with you.

As for the daily drama, I miss the discussion as well..............aish, how I miss those days.  Honestly, after watching DH, I sworn to myself that I will never watch another daily drama again, until I was bored to death after my nanny took my twins out to Central Park for a stroll and my hubby went out with his cousin to play golf. I talked myself from watching epi. 1 and failed miserably.....hence the reason I am here...........ADDICTED. 

The storyline so far is refreshing, not the typical kdrama brain-fart situations being displayed on screen...........anomaly. I seriously hope it continues that way. 

The growing attraction between KS and YR is really sweet to observe. I hope to see more of it in every episode. :wub:

Episode 22 summary:

Aww, the kiss almost but doesn’t happen as YR moves slightly and KS walks away. YR may have moved away but she definitely felt the heat as she cools her face with the cold water bottle and fans herself.

KS has stepped outside and can’t believe what he just did. While whacking himself on the head with the pillow, he keeps asking himself “What did you just do?”

YR is thinking about the near kiss and KS tiptoes back into the house, making sure that YR is not in sight. He blames all the snoring for causing him to lose his head. He ends up sleeping on the family room floor, and he ends up with a cold in the morning. SH tells him to eat the seawood soup with YR and to take his cold medication. KS tells DP and SH about the noise level from them which caused him to sleep in the family room, thereby catching the cold.

YR and KS are so awkward around each other that SH asks if something happened between the two of them last night. When she replies so and asks why, DP replies that the atmosphere is very different between the two of them. SH reminds her to eat the seaweed soup because it’s the best thing for her while she is nursing (which causes her to cross her arms across her chest).

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, KS thinks that he should have left for work before she got up and wonders if he should pretend that nothing happened. Although he thinks that would appear funny, he thinks acknowledging it would be even more embarrassing. (poor boy doesn’t know what to do)

YR’s dad tell her mom to go to that senior’s home where the daughter had left her baby behind and to bring that baby to their place for the time being. He rants that a person should take responsibility is they give birth to a baby. After he leaves, YR’s mom wishes that he would show half the concern he shows for others to his own daughter.

MH tells YR’s mom that she’s almost sure that the women’s running shoes that she saw at KS’s place looks like YR’s.

KS tells YR to stay put in the house and not go outside, in case she gets noticed. He also tells her to forget about what happened the previous night because it happened while he was half asleep. He apologizes and says that it was a mistake. YR tells him that it’s ok and tells him that he’s overreacting to nothing. In fact, nothing had really happened and talking about it was more awkward than the actual event. She continues to eat, he continues to sneeze, glares at her and leaves for work, wondering if she is really cool about it or acting cool about it.

YR gets a call from Victoria Hotel about some part time job, starting that weekend.

YR’s mom and aunt are on their way to KS’s house, just missing YR on the street who is in a disguise of a sort (hat and sunglasses). They arrive at KS’s house, but don’t find anyone there.

KS finds himself daydreaming about the almost-kiss and tells himself to forget the whole thing. He then gets a call from YR’s mom and tells her that YR hasn’t arrived in Seoul yet and asks if someone had seen her. He tells her that it isn’t so (not sure what the question was) and hangs up. He calls YR but as she doesn’t answer, he wonders if she’s not home.

CY and Anna are talking about some launch and he reminds her about the relationship between Chairman Seo (KS’s G) and KS’s grandfather. He tells her to find out more about KS’s grandfather as it may offer a route to Chairman Seo. Anna tells CY to talk to his mother more firmly so that she gives up on any more treatments.

CY’s mother is calling the doctor to find out more about what exactly is the problem so that she can help, but the doctor won’t reveal patient information (glad to see that). It looks like while she was on the phone, CY’s daughter gets into some minor accident.

Anna asks SC whether he has ever met KS’s grandfather and he indicates that he is unaware of any family and wonders why she’s interested in his grandfather.

YR has started to work at the hotel, experiencing some aches and pains as she goes along. When she reaches for her phone when she hears a ring, she’s disappointed that it’s not hers and wonders if he is too busy to call and whether he’s been taking his cold medication (ah, looove… :wub: ).

KS, still sneezing without a hankerchief, gets in the elevator with CY and Anna. He gets a call from KS’s G’s secretary, telling him that his grandfather is suddenly unwell. KS is dubious as to whether it’s the real thing this time. Meanwhile, both CY and Anna are listening intently to his side of the conversation, and Anna asks him about his grandfather and what kind of a relationship the two had. KS tells her that he believes they knew each other from early school years. Anna tells CY about SC’s lack of knowledge about KS’s grandfather and thinks that it’s strange given that KS and YR were engaged.

KS has gone to his grandfather’s place and finds him not that ill. KS wonders how long he will keep pulling such childish stunts. KS’s G opens up the invitation for the launch party and notes that it’s at the Victoria Hotel (the one where YR is now working, setting the stage for some sort of confrontation later on I guess). KS’s G complains about the extravagance of such a location and comments that it’s because it’s not their money. KS’s G is trying to get KS to a more ‘fitting’ position in the company but KS is happy to stay where he is, in fact what he really wants is to leave the company but that doesn’t appear to be an option at the moment.

Some family discord at CY’s house as Bo Reum appears to have a cut on her face and some bruising. Anna is angry that it happened in the first place and that she wasn’t taken to the hospital for treatment.

YR is at the hospital nursery, noticing that Woo Joo appears to have grown and looks forward to being together.

It appears that YR’s mom has brought that baby home to take care of it and all 3 ladies in the house are fawning over it. It appears that the mother is a 19 year old but they wonder how she could have left such a sweet baby behind.

Na Young is driving by KS’s place and she sees him arriving at his house, now realizing where he lives.

KS arrives home to the scene of YR cooking in the kitchen and he has a rather smug look on his face (it’s like they’re newlyweds). He asks if she went out today and she lies that she’s been at home all day. He asks what she’s been doing and she fudges that she’s been doing this and that. (I can’t believe how happy he looks to be having this conversation with her) With a big grin on his face, he tells her that he has some good news. Just as he’s about to tell her about the menu selection, NY barges in (without even a knock)! On seeing YR, she wonders whose house it is and whether the two are living together.

KS takes NY outside and tells her that he should be the one upset and asks her who told her about this place. When she asks if he’s really planning to marry YR, he tells her to not misunderstand. He tells her that there is a reason behind this and asks her to not tell anyone about YR being there because it’s a secret. She asks exactly what is their relationship and he tries to deflect by asking her what business it is of hers. She agrees but with the condition that he has to date her 10 times. He tries to negotiate it down to one date but she won’t relent. This is all being overseen by YR’s mom, who wonders if the shoes belong to NY.

YR is telling herself that she is a mother and this is not a time when she should be thinking of such things, and to only think of Woo Joo. When KS comes back, he tells YR that he had saved NY at a swimming pool some time back and she’s been a nuisance ever since. He tells her to not misunderstand the situation. YR remembers NY from the airport and suggests to KS that he should date her since she has the figure and a face that men appear to like (I seem some jealousy poking through here). YR tells him that the two of them appear very suited and he gets upset that she’s saying such things. He tells her to not worry since they had agreed to date anyway and she tells him she’s happy to hear it. (Aww, our couple is having their first argument, so sweet :D )

YR’s father is doing some cleaning and catches YR’s mom about to go up to KS’s place. He asks what she’s doing at a stranger’s place and not keeping an eye on the baby.

Upon hearing him continuing to sneeze, YR prepares something for him but he brushes by and goes outside to play some basketball (which we all know is what he does when he’s worried about something). YR comes out to the basketball court and notes that he’s not able to make a single ball go through the net. After making the ball go through the net after a single try, she challenges KS to a game. KS tells her that she shouldn’t be doing such things, but she keeps the ball out of his reach. And, while trying to reach for the ball, they, once again, come into very, very close contact with each other. She tells him to play along and starts to leave

KS – Are you running away now?

YR – Running away?

KS – What happened last night, that wasn’t a mistake. No matter how I think about it, it wasn’t a mistake for me.

Preview:

KS – Have a long sleep, including my share. I’ll be back early.

YJ – Someone else’s baby is this cute. How cute would our baby be then?

MH – There’s a woman?

DP – No, absolutely not!

YR’s dad – You’re telling me that YR left because of me?

Doctor – Whether the baby will survive, tonight will be a problem.

Episode 23 summary:

KS tells YR that the previous night was not a mistake but YR’s only reply is “So?” KS asks her if she wants it to have been a mistake and she replies that whether it was a mistake or not, she doesn’t have anything to say. When asked why, she replies that it’s because she has not interest in the matter and leaves. When YR gets home, she answers a call and immediately leaves (I assume it has to do with her baby).

It appears that the baby that YR’s family is looking after will be taken to a home given that his grandfather is not able to look after him. But, YJ and SC appear to behave as parents to the baby, which does not go unnoticed by YR’s mom. YJ wonders how much more they would love their own baby since they like a stranger’s baby this much.

DP visits MH at her office, with ice cream in tow. He apologizes for not inviting her when she brought kimchi over. She mentions that there must be a woman at his place because of the running shoes, but he vehemently denies it. SH pokes his head in wondering why his dad is not coming out, and tells MH not to pay heed to DP given that he changes his underwear only once every 10 days and picks his nose only to wipe it on anything that’s handy. (gross)

YR’s dad is very judgmental about the state of other people who come for help to his office and YR’s mom notes that he’s so devoted to strangers, and yet can’t pay an ounce of attention to his own daughter’s plight. YR’s dad asks whether it’s his fault that YR has left and she replies that she has her own self to blame as well.

YR is at the hospital and learns that Woo Joo has pneumonia. His oxygen level has dropped and his heart rate has risen, along with a fever. The doctor is concerned whether the baby will be able to survive the night.

SH asks DP why he went to bring ice cream to MH, to which DP can’t answer. There is no one at home, but a soup that’s on the stove. KS comes home but everyone wonders where YR is. KS asks them to call YR and they both guess that KS and YR had a fight. SH relents and calls YR to find that she’s at the hospital.

KS runs to the hospital, and he finds YR in the chapel, praying for Woo Joo. YR gets up to leave and sees KS praying at the back. She goes to sit beside him and asks when he arrived. He asks about Woo Joo and she tells him that they have to wait. Unless his fever drops, he will be in danger and she is afraid of the night. At her tears, he wants to physically comfort her but hesitates, only offering her words of comfort. He tells her that he believes and she replies that she does as well. He tells her that he’s going to tell Woo Joo that his mother was a cry baby.

CY’s mother is trying to convince CY to try again, telling him that she’s been told by fortune readers that he will have a child. CY tells her that he doesn’t believe in such things and has to get ready for the launch party. NY comes home in a great mood, telling her mom that she was asked out on a date.

Back at the hospital, KS bring food for YR to eat, to keep up her strength for Woo Joo. As she’s forcing herself to eat, she tells KS that if Woo Joo stays healthy, she will do everything for Woo Joo.

DP tells KS to stay at the hospital and look after YR. SH lies on the ground and tells his father that he’s questioning the existence of god since he’s been praying all this time for Woo Joo to come home and his prayers were not answered.

YR gives the nurse the music that she used to play for Woo Joo while she was still carrying him, saying that it’s all she can do at this time to bring him comfort. The nurse plays the CD in the nursery (Edelweiss) and as YR is listening to it on her player, KS takes an earpiece and they listen to it together, with his arm around her shoulder. (so sweet)

CY and Anna are busy preparing for the launch party, acting again like a couple.

It appears to be the next morning and the doctor confirms that Woo Joo has safely endured the night, showing improvements. YR tells Woo Joo that he’s the best and KS asks if he’s seeing tears on her face, to which she denies.

They’re back at home and as KS is rushing to go to work, YR makes him drink something that will help with his cold, telling him that he should buy some cold medication later. She worries that he hasn’t slept enough and he tells her that one night doesn’t matter and he’ll sleep later. He tells her to have a long sleep while he’s at work, including his share and that he’ll be home early. (they sound just like a couple!!) They start to feel a little awkward and KS says that he’ll be coming home when he’s done at work. She reminds him again to get some cold medication. As soon as he leaves, she says that she’s going to be late.

CY has gone to personally invite KS’s G, telling him that his presence would give CY strength.

NY comes to see KS at his work, annoying KS yet again. She threatens to reveal everything unless he treats her better. When he says that the lack of sleep last night isn’t helping matters, she wonders if it was because of YR.

YR is at her parent’s place and spots them walking on the street as she’s about to leave. She’s trying desperately to stay hidden as she sees her mother looking about outside their house, looking for her.

YR arrives at KS’s house, only to hear NY thanking KS for the movie and hugging him, asking to be invited in for some tea. He’s trying to get her to leave, telling her that he’s dead tired. She suspects that YR is in the house and he tells her that she left yesterday. He tells her to do whatever she wants because he has to go to sleep.

YR tells KS that she was out for some air when she comes inside, but KS suspects that something had happened. Although she denies it, KS is worried that she’s unwell and tries to touch her cheeks to verify. YR tells him that she has some aches but to not worry.

YR is in bed, now sick with a cold. KS comes in and notices that she’s running a fever. He wants to take her to the hospital but all she wants is to sleep. KS calls DP and SH who are at the sauna, trying to shake the cold as well. They both encourage KS for an evening with a better atmosphere than the previous night.

KS, who is sick himself, is looking after YR through the night. She wakes up to find him asleep beside her bed, obvious that he had been caring for her. She reaches out to touch his face, but pulls back at the last minute. But, as she sees KS calling for his mother in his sleep, she remembers when he told her that night wasn’t a mistake, wipes a tear from his face and gently pats him on his chest as he sleeps.

(No preview???)

WOW!!!

DARCY, you are fast for the episode23 summary while my streamming's kinda slow today...but i'll still let it finish to the end because i want to watch the sweetness that comes to start between KS and YR.

Thanks.

Guest ballykiss

Darcy, thanks for the new recap! Oh, I really want her to end up with KS, but I know its not over between her and CY. She was in love with him and they have a baby together.  smile.gif

Darcy, thanks for the new recap! Oh, I really want her to end up with KS, but I know its not over between her and CY. She was in love with him and they have a baby together.  *quoted image*

I know. Me too. I want her and KS together like right now but CY is not only her first love he is her first man and the father of her first born newborn.  To CY, YR is the mother of his only child.... a male child at that! Woah.... we got a fight on our hand if we're going to root for KS and YR.  Unlike YDKW , by the time Mr. Toad found out he was a father his son was already in pre-school where as here CY son is still an infant thus he has a chance to prove that he is a good father. Argh! Just the thought of CY being in the baby's life gets on my nerve!!!! crazy.gif

Also, I don't thin KS's G will stand for his only grandson raising CY's child. A man whom he don't even like or respect.  I also dislike CY so much that even I don't have good thoughts about KS raising HIS child! tears.gif

Here is the recap for episode 24 where the pace continues to go at a brisk speed. Tomorrow's recap will likely be late as well due to work.

Episode 24 summary:

In the morning, we find the two lovebirds, I mean YR and KS, asleep together on the bed, with his arm resting across her stomach and his head nestled on her arm. This lovely scene is interrupted by the arrival of DP and SH (who immediately has to run to the bathroom) who had spent the night at the sauna.

Finding it so quite, DP checks in his room to see if KS is still asleep. Not finding him there, he quickly wonders “Perhaps?” and goes over to YR’s room. He sneeks a look into her room (what, no knocking first?) and happens upon that lovely scene that was mentioned above. DP quietly closes the door and wonders if they’re finally acting on their feelings. When SH asks about KS and YR, DP suggests that the two of them go for a walk around the neighbourhood. SH declines this as well as going to the market and having a brunch. When SH asks if KS and YR are still asleep, DP replies that they probably are and suggests that they sleep in the living room. He tries to keep SH in the room and SH notes that DP is acting strange. Noting that DP doesn’t have a fever and SH asks if he’s fallen in love since a person acting out of character is because the person is either ill or has fallen in love. DP denies both and cries out loudly that he loves his son in the hopes of waking YR and KS.

It works because both YR and KS wake up, and KS immediately jumps out of bed. He quietly uses the door between their room (how convenient ;) ) to make his escape. Both YR and KS think back to the previous night but with different reactions. YR wonders why she had to fall asleep and KS realizes that it wasn’t a dream. Through the wall, KS asks YR is she’s feeling better and she tells him yes, thanks to him. She asks about his well being but he can’t remember being sick. But, he tells her that he slept well, thanks to her (with an enormous smile on his face).

When KS comes out to the living room, SH asks what he and YR did last night and whether they had fun. KS replies that nothing much happened and escapes to the bathroom, but DP follows him in there (what the heck :blink: ). YR then comes out and SH asks her if she didn’t know that he and his dad were at the sauna. YR tells him that she had gone to bed early, and when SH asks about KS, she tells him that KS likely went to bed early too. SH states that they had left them alone so that they could have some fun but it turned out to be a failure. YR goes to her room and comes out with a present (I think it’s a cake) for children’s day (May 25th).

DP asks KS how far things have progress and when KS denies anything, DP tells him that he saw them with his own two eyes. DP tells him that he shouldn’t make things any more difficult for YR. KS tells him that nothing had happened, he was taking care of her because she had a cold and had fallen asleep. The only thing that they did was sleep.

CY and Anna are getting dressed for the launch party and both are praising each other in their looks and capabilities. His mom comments on CY’s good looks and that he could have been a model. She tells Anna that she is fortunate to have married such a man.

Yoo Jung is helping Soo Chul get ready for the launch party and their conversation is a little different. He tells her that he will likely be late due to the launch party because that nothing gets done at work without him. That may sound obnoxious but they’re very tender and sweet in the way they talk to each other. He comments that his boss is still a bother, having too much interest in other people’s business, especially in KS and YR (so SC noticed). YJ asks how CY would know YR and SC answers that it may be through KS but there’s definitely something there and that he would like to know what that is (oh, if he only knew!). SC notes that KS often gets called to CY’s office and wonders why a person working in the kitchen needs to go to the office. YJ wonders if they’re related or if they are somehow enemies. SC comments that she’s been watching too many dramas (ha ha!).

YR gets a call from the hospital telling her that Woo Joo is better and has already eaten twice that morning. Just when KS tells her that she should stay at home today, YR gets a text asking her to report to work for 10. When asked what it is, she tells him it’s spam. When he’s still looking at her phone, she waves her arms in the air and tells him that the air is rather heavy today. When KS opens the door, DP and SH fall in. DP explains it as a children’s day event and KS offers to take everyone to the amusement part next weekend.

KS is at work cleaning dishes but keeps daydreaming about the night before with a big grin on his face. Other co-workers are talking about the launch party and who will be attending.

KS’s G is busy practicing putting and has no intention of attending the party. He asks his secretary why CY had come by. It wasn’t to politely ask him for his presence, but to gain his good side for his career. KS’s G comments that he knows how CY thinks. He wonders if KS will be able to manage CY but his secretary tells him that it may take more time but he trusts in KS.

At home, SH wonders where YR went, commenting that KS had given him some spending money to keep an eye on YR and DP tells him that she wanted to get some air and he couldn’t make her stay at home. Man Hee shows up at the door and they wonder why she’s there. SH thinks that MH is there to see about YR. She tells them that she’s there to pick up the kimchi container. When DP does to look for it, she starts to move around, wanting to take a look. SH blocks her from doing that but she notes that for a place with only men, she smells a scent of a woman. Smart as a whip, SH sniffs MH and tells her that it’s coming from her, the ahjumma.

As she leaves, she notes the smell and can’t find a definitive evidence. She bumps into YR’s dad and he asks her whose house it is and learns that it’s KS’s place. At home, MH tells YJ and YR’s mom that she senses that one of the room belongs to YR. YR’s mom asks if MH saw any of YR’s clothes there and MH replies that she didn’t. YR’s mom wants to go over and see for herself but the others convince her otherwise. If they press the issue too much, she may very well run away even further. YJ suggests perhaps there’s something really going on between YR and KS. MH comments that would be a big coup for YR, since KS appears to be a nice person.

SC comes to KS and tell him to drop what he’s doing and deliver some food to the launch party. KS protests that he doesn’t want to but SC forces him to do so.

When YR’s mom opens up the kimchi container, she finds an envelope with a message from DP thanking her for the wonderful kimchi.

The launch party has started (why do these events always look so lame to me, there’s hardly anyone sitting at the tables).

KS’s G is at the restaurant and learns of the special event taking place there (for children’s day). But, KS’s G is not impressed with the special event or the lack of food and is quite upset when he learns that the reason is because the food was transferred to the launch party.

YR is helping to serve drinks and her colleague talks about how handsome the president is, commenting on his voice and eyes. She wonders why all the good men are married and asks if YR has a boyfriend. YR answers no and the co-worker goes on and on about how beautiful and elegant Anna is.

Just as the cake cutting ceremony is taking place, YR enters with the glasses of drinks for toasting. And, because this is kdrama, KS is also there delivering the food in the same room. KS is the first one to notice YR and he’s not happy to see her working there.

YR is about to take two glasses of champagne over for the toasting and she realizes that it’s CY. She tries to get her co-worker to do it instead but gets no co-operation from her. YR brings the drinks to CY and he along with Anna finally see her. KS is worried and watching from a distance Her co-worker is not paying attention to where she is going and pushes the drink cart into the table holding the ice sculpture. It’s about to fall over onto YR and CY grabs her away from the ice sculpture, into his arms, looking very guilty over to Anna as he does so.

Preview:

KS – When you are made fun of in front of those people, I don’t like it!

CY – The launch party has become a surprising party.

CY’s mom – Those girls who act innocent but try to snare men, get rid of them immediately!

YR’s dad – (not sure about this part)

KS – If you want me to do something, I want to do it even less. Don’t you know that by now?

YR’s mom visits YR at KS’s place.

CY is looking at a baby’s picture (YR’s baby, I’m not sure)

Archived