[Drama 2011] The Greatest Love 최고의 사랑

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am SOOO excited for this drama...I CAN'T WAIT!!! I don't know anything about the lead actress, but she looks promising for the role. I've been hooked onto Cha Seung Won ever since watching City Hall, so I'm expecting great things out of this drama! I'm just glad it's airing after my finals, haha.

(Then again, I was expecting great things for Mary Stayed Out All Night, but look how that turned out... ._.)

Guest sol-star

The trailer is LOOOOVE! Less than a minute long and I already adore these characters!! I really hope Dramafever gets a hold of the episodes!

argh... but I hate having my expectations so high for any drama... who wouldn't after that trailer? And these pics? This will be my first drama starring these lead actors, so I haven't gotten to see them in action but they look so charming already!

Thank you so much for all the BTS pics! :lol:

Guest Bolts

So, i have a huge question.

Does GHJ's character enter the reality show with CSW's character, or YKS's character? I've read both versions but I'm not sure about either :S anyone know?

Archived