[Drama 2011] The Greatest Love 최고의 사랑

Guest yeohweping

******HOTNESS ALERT*******  blush.gif

Thanks Yeohweping!!!! CSW is soooooooo fine ! Cant wait for this drama!!! I wish May 4 is today!!!!!!!! Please come quickly!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kaedejun

To be honest I already prefer the guy in glasses :lol: Oh my, already shipping the wrong couple. :(

Yoon! Kye! Sang!

lookin' sharp!!! aieeee~

i definitely like how Gong Hyo Jin's expression is the most un-poised out of all of them. :D

I can't wait, CSW is one of my favorite actors and he is back so soon with another drama. I am waiting patiently for May 4 but I can't wait any longer... CSW is great as a romantic lead and he is so funny that I know this drama is going to be the best this year. :w00t: Ok, I am losing it...

Guest TaroTard

I am SO excited for this to air!!!!!!!! There's only two women who can make me watch a drama without even caring to look what its about and that's the Hong Sisters. As soon as it is announced they have something new out I am signed up haha. I have been waiting patiently for this years drama (as they seem to do them yearly now... fingers crossed this continues because they are my idols :PPP) this one sounds awesome and the cast look very cool. Can't believe I get a Hong Sisters drama and Yoon Eun Hye drama at the same time.... so much good stuff airing soon :: bounces :: ^^

Guest Yippi1430281996

Can't wait anymore for this dramaaaa... It is the most awaited and the most anticipated drama in 2011 I guess....

Let's countdown eagerly... smile.gif

Guest bllooms

Yay finally found this thread!  I've always enjoyed the hong sisters' work so cant wait for this :)

although i havnt seen gong hyo jin and cha seung won in anything, i've heard they're great actors.

adding to that yoo in na and yoon kye sang.... YAYYY!

Archived