[Drama 2011] The Greatest Love 최고의 사랑

Guest yeohweping

Guest tiffany.shin

hehe im rewatching this drama atm and OMG seriously, isnt this like the funniest drama EVER??!! ahahhahahaha i LOVELOVELOVE that scene where DKJ was 'zooming' past GAJ in the parking lot! ahahahhaha man best comedic timing ever. esp since he's so beastly (body wise) yet he acts just like a kid in this  :P hahahahaha i luffffff this drama  :\">

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Beth Zaida

i really love this drama. this is the first time i get to see Cha Seung Won, and he is a very good actor.. I watched this drama for over 3 times, and still want to watch it all over again .. :))

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey peeps, just wanted to say that this drama was excellent and I loved it, absolutely! !

GHJ is an amazing actress, gorgeous fashionista and queen of romcom absolutely! !

TGL is so funny and cute. ..lovedlovedloved it...thanks. .!!

TGL FIGHTING!

:-bd

• 10 months later...
Guest kyung-jin

The 12 best and worst K-drama perms

by Rara Pop on Thu, Mar 12, 2015

7. Dokko Jin (Cha Seung Won) – Greatest Love

Greatrst_Love_Dokko_Jin.jpg

Greatrst_Love_Dokko_Jin_3.jpg

At first glance, his hair may look silly, but I found I quickly fell in love with both the perm and this fantastic character. The hair really is a crucial part to Dokko Jin!

Verdict: Unforgettable 8/10

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/12-of-the-best--worst-permed-hairstyles-in-k-dramas/ 

• 1 month later...
Guest kyung-jin

10 Romantic K-drama scenes to help you enjoy cherry blossom season

by Vivi on Mon, Apr 20, 2015

Every spring, South Korea holds several cherry blossom festivals to celebrate the beautiful trees in bloom. Last week, the big Yeouido festival in Seoul came to an end, but if you didn't have the money to fly to Korea this year, you can celebrate from home! Korean dramas love to incorporate cherry blossom season into their most romantic scenes, so here are 10 K-dramas that will make you feel like you're right there in Seoul with the cherry blossoms swirling around you:

6. Greatest Love

Greatest_love_cherry_blossoms.png

Would you really expect anything less of Dokko Jin? If he's going to confess, he's going to do it in full over-the-top Dokko Jin style, complete with a lit-up amusement park and stunning trees in bloom. I wouldn't be surprised if Dokko Jin commanded the petals to fall at just the right moment!

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-romantic-k-drama-scenes-to-help-you-enjoy-cherry-blossom-season/

Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"The 6 most adorable K-drama kids

by KD Bonbon on Wed, Apr 22, 2015

Kdrama_kids.png

Little kids are always cute. The uber-popular variety show The Return of Superman is basically an ode to how fantastically adorable little kids are! And there are plenty of other dramas that feature young characters that bring a bit of youth and lightness to your favorite shows.

Below are 6 super adorable kids from some of your favorite dramas! Scroll through to see if your favorite made the list!

1. Hyung Kyu - Greatest Love

The_Greatest_Love_2.jpgThe_Greatest_Love.jpg

This kid from Greatest Love is hilarious! Hyung Kyu (played by Yang Han Yeol) is Goo Ae Jung’s nephew and is always getting into some sort of shenanigans. One of my favorite scenes is when he gets a hold of Ae Jung’s phone, calls Dokko Jin, and starts describing his cartoon stuffed animals for Dokko Jin to guess. Although Jin is annoyed, he can’t help but guess! Ding dong! Another great scene is when Hyung Kyu meets Dokko Jin and tells him that his mustache looks like a cow — or rather the Korean word for cow (소). Kids say the darnedest things!

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-6-most-adorable-k-drama-kids/

Archived