[Drama 2011] Baby-faced Beauty / Youthful Beauty 동안미녀

Guest C51236

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recruitment+Banner-Baby+-Faced+Beauty.jpg

Banner credits to: Samecut123

We are currently looking for members for our brand-new projects: Baby-Faced Beauty & Can You Hear My Heart?. The available positions are:

• Translators - Chinese to English *Most Needed!*
  • Translators/Spot Translators - Korean to English *Most Needed!*
  • Timers
  • Editors

We are currently in urgent need of Translators, but Timers and Editors are definitely welcome too!

We are a small (and friendly!) community but are looking to expand and would love to have you! Please support us if you can!

Interested? You can join us by visiting our website http://ffsubs.com/join-us-2/ OR email us at fightingfansubs@gmail.com

Guest Q_Park

I'm so excited for Jang Na-ra's Korean drama comeback. I'm totally onboard with this drama; it looks like it'll be a fun ride! 

- Kyu

Guest vesica

The Production of Baby-Faced Beauty Releases New Stills

The first drama out of the gate in the upcoming May K-drama derby will be Jang Nara and Daniel Choi’s Baby-faced Beauty, which premieres on May 2, 2011. While I’m not interested in this drama, I do think it’s premise is cute (about a perpetually youthful-looking woman who pretends to be younger to get ahead), and the cast looks to have good chemistry.

The drama has released a bunch of stills in the last week, so have a look and check out the drama in 3 weeks if it looks interesting to you. I have a feeling this drama might be quite charming and funny, and a great way to herald a breezier drama season ahead.

Is it my imagination that Daniel Choi’s last two drama co-stars look startlingly alike, especially with the same haircut

source http://koalasplayground.com/2011/04/12/the-production-of-baby-faced-beauty-releases-new-stills/

Guest C51236

BTS 5

Jang Nara

janres.jpg

essgssv.jpg

hrseww.jpg

kjogvb.jpg

pnuvfj.jpg

Ryu Jin

ryujo.jpg

-----------------------

Jang Nara "Queen of Drinking"

htfgbdws.jpg

ewtfshd.jpg

Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

---------------------

Baby-Faced Beauty Releases Peppy Teaser Trailer

Dammit, no fair KBS! I had minimal interest in this drama, so why’d you have to go and make such an effervescent and cute teaser trailer and get me all snapping my fingers and tapping my toes to the beat? The first trailer for the upcoming Mon-Tues drama Baby-faced Beauty with Jang Nara and Daniel Choi is out. And the trailer is Adorable, with a capital A. I love the use of stop-motion, the upbeat score that reminds me of laughter and being goofy, and the general cuteness of all the character’s little tics.

http://koalasplayground.com/2011/04/13/baby-faced-beauty-releases-peppy-teaser-trailer/

WATCH TEASER TRAILER

Are they really going to use that song that we heard in the trailer as part of the drama's OST? Whenever I hear that song I'll always remember the Japanese dorama Densha Otoko, since that song was heavily used in the Japanese dorama (it was either the theme song or the ending song).

Guest C51236

The Baby-Faced Beauty gets made over

by javabeans | April 16, 2011

The scene unfolds after Jang accidentally blurts some careless words in front of Ahn Sun-hyun, who plays daughter to her boss, Ryu Jin. The girl’s shrewd enough to manipulate Jang in exchange for her silence, so Jang finds herself stuck agreeing to everything she demands. As a result, the daughter decides she likes this lady who does everything she says, and wants to hook her up with her father. Aw. Too bad Jang’s other love interest is our hero, Daniel Choi, which means the girl won’t get her way.

Baby-Faced Beauty premieres on May 2, following Crime Squad.

to read the full article: http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/04/the-baby-faced-beauty-gets-made-over/

http://img850.imageshack.us/i/kms2.jpg/

OMG OMG. She is Chosun in Sungkyunkwan Scandal right? Wow! I totally recognised her even though she wasn't in her sageuk garb. ;__;

After seeing the trailer, I'm finally so interested with the drama. :) Loved Daniel Choi in WW and Cyrano Agency... I haven't watched Jang Nara in anything... but I least I got to hear her voice countless of times when I was watching Dong Yi. Looking forward to this drama!

Guest bitter SOOweet

oh wow haven't seen jang nara for a while at first i thought it was a typo or i was reading it wrong lol

can't wait! :)

Guest C51236

Thanks creidesca for the info on the upcoming press conference!

Stills of So Young (Jang Nara) & Jin Wook (Choi Daniel)

etvjkml.jpg

cu9mllo.jpg

Screencaps from the cute teaser

screenfpfateaser.jpg

eltkspteaeres2.jpg

credits nate

Guest kaeruchan

Hello~ finally found this thread! smile.gif can't wait for this drama because thanks to Jang Na Ra, I've become a KDrama addict until today! She's truly looking so young! Is it a pun about her character's name? Lee So Young, looking so young? laugh.gif Also, the storyline seems so promising, and judging from the early stills, all of them have good chemistry with each other w00t.gif 

EDIT: 

Here's some BTS stills from official website

b09_1.jpg

b09_2.jpg

b09_3.jpg

b09_4.jpg

b09_5.jpg

more here :)

Archived