[Drama 2011] Miss Ripley 미스 리플리

Guest JPhylls

Guest babyfaceyoochun

[NEWS] Yoochun Has a Helicopter Date with Lee Dahae on Ripley

Ripley Park Yoochun is Son of a Super Wealthy Family Indeed… Helicopter Date with Lee Dahae

helicopter.jpg

MBC TV’s Miss Ripley’s Park Yoochun and Lee Dahae will unfold a romantic helicopter date. Lee Dahae will be moving in a helicopter side by side on the 9th episode of Miss Ripley that will air on the 27th.

This is a scene in which Yoohyun (Park Yoochun) shows his unique feelings for Zhang Miri (Lee Dahae). The two rode the helicopter in the filming that took place on the 22nd on top of the roof of the MBC Dream Center in Ilsan, Kyungkido. It is said that the two could not hide their excitement.

The production company relayed: “The viewers will be able to see Zhang Miri’s heightened excitement at being able to ride the helicopter for the first time after meeting Song Yoohyun and Yoohyun who gives everything for the woman he loves.”

helicopter01.jpg

helicopter02.jpg

helicopter03.jpg

Source

TV ReportNewsen

Translation Credit

JYJ3

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sharmainly

the yoohyun and miri relationship reminds me of this song:

You don't know

You said goodbye, tearing my world apart.

I felt so numb, not knowing, not believing

That our love was a farce,

That we two could never be one.

I gave everything that I could give

Refrain

You don't know how it feels to be loved

To be touched by an angel, be swept away.

You'll never know just what it means

When you make me believe that love is real

And this could be forever,

You'll never know how it feels to love.

I never knew that we could end this way

But I thank you for sending me on my way …

My way (2x)

MIRI yahhhh YOU JUST DON'T KNOW!!!

Guess Yoochun Yoohyun is going to play the piano for Ripley

330249607.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1309081648&Signature=1Qj3TJvqi63ZeEVNVvjPFDfiW2k%3D

Apparently Yoochun was rehearsing "empty space for you OST" for the concert in Gwangju today

so we'll probably see a fancam of him performing it live

^_^

and also HQ because the concert will broadcast by KBS on the 28th

Guest singapore0950

Hi Hi all,

Happy and last finished watch ep.8 with Chinese subs.

But can anyone tell me where to watch in Eng subs......LOL! :)

Thanks in advance!

Oh, thanks so much for posted all goodies.

:wacko:

Wonder and worries Miri's lies will discover by YH's. OMG:(

screaming terrible!..........

But there are some touching scene was Miri's tld SW's a bit on her past. And last he chose to forgive her.....

Sigh.

Thanks, floralai for the preview ep9.

OMG!!!! How.......goodness. What end up SW's reaction after seeing YH & Miri together? :tears:

But I want YH & Miri together.....LOL

Guest crazypilovee

finished ep10 & it seems like MR is feeling a bit guilty towards YH, but i really don't get her change of character when she was so mean towards YH when they first met. even tho he was really sweet all the time, MR never even became a tad bit nicer to him... so why is she suddenly feeling guilty now?

& is it just me or does she seem to like YH better than the Director? but i don't get why since both of them are super nice to her.. maybe cuz YH's hotter? lol..... anyway i feel so bad for both the guys :(

also, in the beginning of the drama MR hated being exploited as a sex object while working as a hostess & getting sexually assaulted at the job interview.. but she's really doing the same thing here. she's using her looks to rise to the top by coaxing these men... she is such a hypocritical & sly fox!

i used to be really annoyed of HJ but i'm starting to like her now.. she was really clumsy & too innocent b4 but now she's starting to stand up for herself (jst a little bit haha) & she's not clueless to MR's real character anymore. altho i don't think they're a perfect couple, i hope HJ and YH can get together in the end haha.. their nice characters fit better & YH seems to really care for her as more than a normal friend (well maybe YH is just that good to his good friends but still i can hope!)

and lastly, i am suspecting that YH's stepmom is MR's real mom more & more... i mean she seems suspiciously uncomfortable towards her, and like YH's dad said they prepare soy sauce crabs the same way haha...

Look on the bright side :)

You should keep watching to see her get torn down then. because i do not see things ending well for her.

the fact that you're infuriated atleast shows the actors have moved your emotions (even if it is to anger :P)

Yeah but because of Miri's background her morals are different from other peoples. She's one of the children who slipped through the cracks, and she has been let down, by her parents, her foster parents and even society.

So she will hate on the world, but now her actions are at the point where we cant justify it because she isnt acting for her own survival anymore, she wants to rise to the top.

For me Miri is the character that is to be loved/hated+despised/supported at the same time. I want to see her keep going because i understand where she's coming from but now that she has crossed the line and acting immorally out of her own volition its the pull of seeing how far she goes with the lies and how it twists the people around her and how it all unravels in the end.

haha yeah lee da hae is a really good actress! yea it makes sense that her morals are different cuz of wat she went thru but still.. i'm not so much mad about her lies but more mad at how selfish & mean she is when she shows her true self, like to HJ & Yutaka (in earlier eps). wanting to get on top is good & i applaud ambition, but her taking advantage of ppl w/o guilt & meaness to ppl who are useless to her really richard simmons me off... i also dislike watching the romantic scenes b/wn MR and both guy leads cuz i know her character's just acting...

finished ep10 & it seems like MR is feeling a bit guilty towards YH, but i really don't get her change of character when she was so mean towards YH when they first met. even tho he was really sweet all the time, MR never even became a tad bit nicer to him... so why is she suddenly feeling guilty now?

I think she started off playing both guys, but yoohyuns energizer puppy love is getting to her a lil' bit.

Myunghoon-Miri is totally an adult relationship but yoohyuns treating her with spontaneous love kinda like a puppy.

i think the reason why YH's step mom is uncomfortable is because she might have been on some level a miri (aka gold digger opportunist<< this would also explain why Yoohyun doesnt seem to love his step mom completely) and Miri doesnt pass the smell test

"it takes one to know one"

I think i'm boarding the Yoo-Ju ship too or atleast the Heeju ship.

Sharing this awesome fan vid of the Glass song..Miri & Yoohyun (Glass by Hwayobi - Miss Ripley OST ) - Eng Subbed

OOOh Thanks bananaleaf for sharing the video I made here :wub: it is actually my first time make a movie and upload it and I didn't have the courage to share it here with you because I didn't think it is good enough. I am very happy that you liked it.

The translation I used in the video is done by: @j_loveofmay and @crazykaiy

sharmainly, those lyrics are really very suitable for Miri. Thanks for sharing :wub:

Those helicopter date photos are really great and YH going to play on piano :w00t: Can't wait for tomorrow.

Guest maoxiong

WOW, I'm loving this drama so much. I can't predict what's going to happen next. The preview for ep. 9 seem so intense but I love YURI seens so totally can't wait for more. My favorite scene so far is when Yoochun turns back to hug miri. Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

Guest wls2948

Love YuRi couple! They are so good together. She is going to change for the better because of him! My wish is for this couple to love each other and have a happy ending.....

Guest imogene_af

Just want to answer the question why Miri is different YH compared to MH...because she is actually...unknowlingly...falling for energizer puppy. LOL. This is why she is dumbfounded every time she looks at him or when he embraces her...Miri is starting to actually be a little human and growing a little sprout called a heart. Unfortunately, I do not know how she will keep this love if she is doing this web of lies. Soon she will be caught.

For MH what she is feeling is a debt of gratitude. With YH...it is more like a good ol conventional romance...and she does not know what to do with it. Hence, why the usual seductress is reduced to a dumfounded girl in Episode 8 where she started having real feelings for him.

That is an amazing YuRi video,btw.

The picture of the YuRi couple looking out from the helicopter is such a beautiful picture. They look like the prince and the princess. The two look so good and happy together that you can't help but root for a happy ending for them.

I think a time skip and destiny makes the two meet again will be excellent ending!

Finally finished watching both the Ripley episodes and went through the whole gamut of emotions with the characters. This is one drama I keep thinking about even afterwards since the characters are so real.

I had mixed feelings watching episode 7.  The mean Miri came out for me in the birthday party scene. It was so hypocritical and terrible of Miri to be so angry with Yoohyun and Hee Joo when she herself had just come after a beautiful date with Myunghoon. I do not like watching Miri being rude with Heejoo especially when one knows how hard Hee Joo is trying to keep a lid over her emotions. I am eagerly looking forward to see how the Miri-Heejoo relationship develops.

However, the YH-Miri dinner scene left me cold. Part of it has to do with the characterization of YH as well who is too 'fast' for me.  I cannot understand the impulses that drive him to act the way he does. If YH had been the "City Hunter" and Miri had been the first Korean girl he was seeing as an adult,  I could have understood his reaction to her.:D True, she is stunning and played hard to get, but is she the first woman whom YH has seen behaving like that with him? YH's mystery has not been cleared up yet. I have not seen him in his vulnerable moments which I have seen the other three in. I wish they had also developed his background a bit more We know his real mother is no more and that she meant a lot to him. Also that things are not all hunky dory with his step mom. But by the 7th episode, I had expected a bit more development in that area. I can understand that a person like YH can be there, but I wish the drama also helps me a bit more in understanding him. I suppose some kind of revelation will come soon. I just hope it is not too late! :(  And I am tired of bike dates and helicopter dates! I hope there is more to these scenes than fan service. I have had enough of the chaebol who has the power and wealth to impress his lady love and want to see the real man. I know these scenes serve a purpose, but so much more effective are the quiet scenes where you can feel their connection.

Episode 8 was better in that finally I could see why Yoohyun was so charming. I loved the two of them going to meet his parents and the ride back in the car. I was impressed with how considerate he was of what she was feeling and his faith that she will impress his parents was so touching. Maybe it was all the tension about the meeting with the future in-laws, but Miri was also quite vulnerable there and there was this tenderness of a real date in these scenes. These are the kind of romantic scenes I enjoy.

Also when he said, "you would have hated me if you had met me at the dinner", I felt pity for his naivete and also impressed with how forthright and innocent he was.

Myung Hoon is just amazing. It's hard to find such a dignified man ready to let go of  his dignity for the sake of the people he loves. It is his love for his mother that made him ignore his wife's taunts, jibes and infidelity to a large extent. I wish he had done half of it for his wife, but even then it is an admirable quality in a person that he does not mind stooping for the people he loves. I know that is going to be his undoing as well, but hats off to Myung Hoon for putting up with Hirayama, who one feels like slapping all the time, for Miri's sake. Kim Jeong-Tae is doing a marvellous job as Hirayama. It is a pleasure to watch his expressions and the sleaziness he exudes through every pore of his skin.

I still cannot wrap my head around the fact that Miri, who has not even had proper schooling, is going to give a special lecture in a university and is not at all tensed about it. Are such things done in any places other than k-dramas? I thought she would freak out when MH suggested the university offer. I would have been in her place coz "to xerox is not to know". But perhaps Miri will pull this off somehow, though I can't see how! :D Then she will definitely become the "Talented Miss Ripley". :P

These are just minor quibbles though I would really love Yoohyun's background story to be explored a bit more.

Guest Upii_88

Hi Hi all,

Thanks in advance!

But there are some touching scene was Miri's tld SW's a bit on her past. And last he chose to forgive her.....

Sigh.

OMG!!!! How.......goodness. What end up SW's reaction after seeing YH & Miri together? :tears:

Check the last two page, there should be a post that says Viki softsubs on it, those are english softsubs. 

Guest babyfaceyoochun

Hi Hi all,

Thanks in advance!

Sigh.

u can watch eng sub in http://www.kimchidramas.net/2011/05/miss-ripley.html    or   http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/miss-ripley/

Guest jenknight18

[NEWS] Yoochun Plays the Piano in Ripley– Will He Capture Lee Dahae’s Heart?

Park Yoochun of Miss Ripley Plays the Piano. Will He Capture Lee Dahae’s Heart?

01-4.jpg

Park Yoochun is forecasted to transform into a man who plays the piano to make the heart of women flutter. On the 9th episode of the Monday-Tuesday drama Miss Ripley of MBC that will air on June 27, Park Yoochun will himself sing while playing a white piano.

Park Yoochun who filmed on the 22nd in Yuksamdong pulled off the best of scenes through expert piano skills and sweet voice. Filming had taken place from 1am due to heavy schedule and so it was a situation that could only result in a clogged voice. However he did not show off his fatigue and sang the Miss Ripley OST The Empty Space for You with the piano with a happy face.

The production company relayed: “Women are significantly attracted to men who play the piano, to the degree that it is traditionally said that when a male actor plays the piano the drama becomes successful. The opportunity to play the piano for a woman he loves in the drama was a good opportunity for Park Yoochun who is originally a singer to show off his strong points as a singer. The extraordinary appeal of Park Yoochun will be melded completely into the drama.”

02-4.jpg

Source

Newsen

Translation Credit

JYJ3

Archived