[Drama 2011] Miss Ripley 미스 리플리

Guest JPhylls

Guest chanchunnie

Waaaah

I spot another chunsa *high five*

and i agree with you on heeju

instead of slapping miri i'm waiting for heeju to slap miri.

Heeju is much stronger than she appears i dont think she will consciously victimize herself.

I think MH will be the one who loves miri till the end.

Yoochun might be an energizer puppy but he has a steel backbone and i have a feeling there are things he doesnt compromise on or forgive/ betrayal being one of them

My guess is he will bring miri down even if he loves miri.

*High five* Been a chunsa since birth..lolll

I just feel Heeju. I mean she was angry when she discovered what Miri has been doing but you know how good Miri when in terms on playing your emotions(basically playing people) so heeju is just another peson who has been manipulated by Miri. Love for Miri is the real reason while all these people are easily being used and Miri knows it so very well (or maybe not, maybe she just knows that they are interested and care for her). Lovers are blind and Miri is taking advantage.

Kudos to LDH for bringing the character sooo well. i just wanna strangle her. LOL

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hanabluefaith

[PICS] 110621-110622  YOOCHUN FILMING

d5e6bbabdd3fa286f0d385f9.jpg

2mhbebnjpg.png

be91375c4dce60b309fa9327.jpg

051764443fee57a5ad5133d4.jpg

773d427bd094025e4c088dbe.png

324da9645d6363b517cecb0f.jpg

311b1d1a99762879cdfca31b.jpg

0e600e501f3451b2a9645739.jpg

Credit : as tagged + baidu

Shared by PYC Soompi

[Trans] 110621 Park Yoochun’s “Miss Ripley” Soundtrack Has Taken Over Online Music Charts

inno0621033108.jpg

JYJ’s Park Yoochun’s song for the drama “Miss Ripley” has recently become a hot topic.

For his current drama “Miss Ripley”, Park Yoochun sang in Part 3 of the soundtrack for Son Yoohyun’s theme song of “This Vacant Place For You”, which has become a huge hit. This soundtrack “This Vacant Place For You” was released online on June 21st midnight becoming the number one searched keyword in various portal sites and on top of that topped various music charts such as Naver, Daum, Melon, Dosirak, Cyworld, etc.

This also continued on the afternoon of June 21st when Yoochun’s song “This Vacant Place For You” remained number 1 in Daum’s Music Real Time Charts, Cyworld’s Music Real Time charts, and became number 2 in Melon’s Recent Music chart, and 3rd on Bug’s Music Real Time charts. Among this, the power of Park Yoochun has kept this song highly ranked in other online websites such as Dosirak and Naver as well.

“This Vacant Place For You” has received praises, complimenting the harmony that exudes in Park Yoochun’s vocals, which combined with the lyrics, perfectly expresses the pained heart of a woman. It has been said that it expresses perfectly Son Yoohyun’s heart in the drama and his love for Lee Da Hae creating a drama of a higher level of perfection.

The production company comments, “Park Yoochun’s warm and soft voice in “This Vacant Place For You” was perfect for this song and has monopolized all music charts. Channeling the same enthusiasm he has in singing into his acting, we believe that Park Yoochun is a true entertainer.”

source: innolife

trans+shared by: sharingyoochun.net

Guest Upii_88

I feel like Miri is constantly thinking..there is about a million things going on in her head in just few seconds or minutes. 

"Omo what's he doing?"

miri3.jpg

"Did he really just hug me? what's this feeling?

miri4.jpg

After YH leaves

miriu.jpg

She seems like she's thinking real hard about what she felt about that hug ^^

miri2.jpg

After MH leaves

miri5.jpg

She realizes MH truly loves her, Do I sense of guiltiness here? burden? he really loves, how am i going to get out? or i am betraying him

miri6.jpg

What is love? Does it exist? The feelings both men have for me is love?

miri7.jpg

I think now not only greed for fame is her reason to continue but it's also because it's too late to get out now. She realizes they love her...it will be her greed for love and also her pity for the men, for not being able to break their hearts since they are just so sincere. 

Oh dont be ..we have different opinions :)

Well time will come that she will fight back. ( maybe?)

Funnily I agree with you both! :) HJ's continued support of MR in spite of how MR's been treating her makes her a (and I love HJ but have to say) doormat and so frustrating- but I also hold the hope that HJ will eventually grow a spine and be key in taking MR down.

(The scene at the construction site where she thinks about MR's lies as well as YH's declaring that he considers her a good friend makes me think/hope HJ is on the verge of going against MR.)

But I'm not convinced HJ will ever be the sort to entirely trample on MR.... it's possible that would have to be a betrayed YH out for vengence (though at this point it seems really unlikely... but who knows, maybe new hair signals a dramatic character shift for YH??), or YH's mother, who's playing her own games (and has been at it a few more years than MR). On the other hand some combination of HJ, YH and MH might actually at the last minute turn around to save MR, so that she gets a "disappear" type of ending rather than something darker... which is possible considering this drama is centered around MR afterall, so that it is each character's relationship to MR that is crucial, rather than between each other.

Guest ngthuhien149

Funnily I agree with you both! :) HJ's continued support of MR in spite of how MR's been treating her makes her a (and I love HJ but have to say) doormat and so frustrating- but I also hold the hope that HJ will eventually grow a spine and be key in taking MR down.

(The scene at the construction site where she thinks about MR's lies as well as YH's declaring that he considers her a good friend makes me think/hope HJ is on the verge of going against MR.)

But I'm not convinced HJ will ever be the sort to entirely trample on MR.... it's possible that would have to be a betrayed YH out for vengence (though at this point it seems really unlikely... but who knows, maybe new hair signals a dramatic character shift for YH??), or YH's mother, who's playing her own games (and has been at it a few more years than MR). On the other hand some combination of HJ, YH and MH might actually at the last minute turn around to save MR, so that she gets a "disappear" type of ending rather than something darker... which is possible considering this drama is centered around MR afterall, so that it is each character's relationship to MR that is crucial, rather than between each other.

The news I posted in last page said that he will turn cold hearted and aloof, so probably he is the one, after watching ep 7, 8 low chance that HJ will be the 1 who start it 1st but she may join him xD

Guest imogene_af

We all know that YooHyun has his cold ways and darkness in him, it is just not triggered. If Miri's betrayal will trigger that... that we have to see. But it will be such an awesome arc for the story because right now everything is working too well for her, there has to be a turnaround. A tipping point. And I think she is having legit feelings crawl into her. It will be exciting once the pure one, will be cold and calculating because of his experience with her.

Upi_88- I sense overwhelming gratitude and guilt with Myung Hoon... with YooHyun, I think she actually is turning softie for a good ol' conventional romance. How tragic.

I also wonder if there will be a time forward? Currently, the timeline is in 2006, I believe? Well, I assume this because Miri's brand new passport was registered for 2006. Usually, I find that to be lazy writing, but it could work here.

I feel sorry for Miri after watching this latest episode. She is the victim of an abused child, lost in trying to survive and climbing to power in the only way she knows how. It's apparent that she has never felt love before. Hence when HJ confronts her about "real love", she is dumbfounded and becomes speechless; she has no clue of what real love is. From watching the parting scenes between her and Yutaka, the saddness in her eyes shows that her feelings towards Yutaka is different from that of hers towards MH. Miri does not realize this is love yet. I hope as the plot unveils, Miri will learn the meaning of love. The time skip to a good Yuri ending will be great!

thanhdda10 Lovely post loved reading it and i agree with what u said. And i really don't feel YH love superficial ,i rather find it as his unconditional love.

He likes Miri although there are many girl around him.He choose Miri although he even had HJ a sweet girl next to him, but he choose Miri.The story itself is about two men falling in love with miri ,and abt love and destruction. And i find YH love real although,YuRi had short courtship.And there track was showed so fast.And i loving how Yuhyun love is making miri uncomfortable in her thoughts.I like how yuhyun tells Miri how happy he is with her,he always speaks his thought whether it was liking her or how happy he is :) I am sure Miri herself didn't even know what she did to make him so Happy ? I know after knowing the truth YH will be the one most hurt,i can see that coming ahead .

imogene_af agree with u this story abt Miri fooling the guys and using for own self .

The story is not abt lovestory its a melodrama.And even i think when he said Miri is honest what imogene said he didn't mean sugary Miri he meant the Miri how is always speaking blunt and pushing him away.Even in ep 7 when see reaches home and sees YH and HJ together,she was again rude even although she knew who YH is ? Instead of been nice and sweet she reacted other way.Was it just me who feel she was real then ? I was surprised by this scene,i never thought the scene will go this way .When i saw preview i thought something else.

kdramafan1 Agree with u how will she know what love is or what relationship is ? From childhood she is trying to survive on her own.Even i felt that when Miri is with YH her eyes says something else. I feel sad for Miri when she is doing something fake she knows how to do it and even she does that? But when it comes to real feeling she doesn't even know what to do ? Like when YH hugged MR she told other ppl would be watching them . :lol: I was like Miri don't u think u should hug him too he is ur lottery ticket don't u remember :lol:

And i laughed so hard how reacted when MH told her that he likes Miri :lol: I am liking now all the character are interacting with eachother :lol: How is Miri going to handle all these lies and cover up :wacko:

And I hope MH and YH don't end up selecting same design of ring :lol:

Some pics of Yohyun .He is so funny .I have watched NG so many time, i laughed so hard when he said lip instead of eye :lol: He is really funny offscreen specially in that scene when LDH comes backs to close the door.

ng1ztk.jpg

29m2mau.jpg

euol60.jpg

Guest babyfaceyoochun

But what caught the eyes of netizens the most was a mysterious hand that was fixing Park Yoochun’s hair. Many believe that the hand belongs to Park Yoochun’s coordinator.

As Jung Woo Sung’s stylist has already become the subject of envy for being the one to have bestowed the actor with a kiss mark for a scene in his production, netizens are once more showing a heated response to such a photo. Netizens left comments such as, “I want to be those fingers”, “The stylist must have saved the country in her past life,” and “I want to be that hand for a day.”

Source: [tv report]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

[NEWS] Yoo Chun’s handwriting revealed in Miss Ripley. “Do handsome guys write well too?”

miss-ripley4.jpg

In an episode of Miss Ripley aired on the 20, Park Yoo Chun’s handwriting created a stir.

Yoo Chun, who is acting as Song Yoohyun, left a memo when Jan Miri(Lee Da Hae) was not home. That was when his handwriting was revealed.

The memo says, “This is Song Yoohyun. I’m sorry to leave so soon, but I have to go due to an urgent call. I’ll see you later in Seoul.” His neat handwriting attracted the viewers’ attention, and the viewers began to wonder, “Did Yoo Chun really write that?”

The netizens showed various responses: “Yoo Chun has a neat handwriting” “I guess handsome guys write well too.” “How can he have such a beautiful penmanship?” “Did he really write that?”

In a previous SBS’s Secret Garden, Hyun Bin’s handwriting also created a stir. Hyun Bin, who acted as Kim Ju Won, wrote his first and last letter to Gil Lime(Ha Ji Won) when she was in a life threatening situation. Hyun Bin’s neat and lovely handwriting caused a stir, and was loved by many viewers.

Yoo Chun is enjoying his highest level of popularity with his Miss Ripley’s OST ‘The Empty Space For You’

Source: Nate by Ilnung

Credit: Korea.com

Shared by: JYJ3

</span>

But what caught the eyes of netizens the most was a mysterious hand that was fixing Park Yoochun’s hair. Many believe that the hand belongs to Park Yoochun’s coordinator.

As Jung Woo Sung’s stylist has already become the subject of envy for being the one to have bestowed the actor with a kiss mark for a scene in his production, netizens are once more showing a heated response to such a photo. Netizens left comments such as, “I want to be those fingers”, “The stylist must have saved the country in her past life,” and “I want to be that hand for a day.”

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net</span>

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

110622 Park Yoochun’s Power – Ripley Successfully Exports To China, Japan, Taiwan

2ajxlle.jpg

JYJ member Park Yoochun’s current drama project for MBC Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Ripley’ was recently confirmed to be exported to China, Japan, Taiwan and other countries through the ’2011 Shanghai Television Festival’ held in June.

Having Park Yoochun, whose singing activities throughout the Asian continent has secured his position as top Hallyu star, as one of the main actors for ‘Ripley’, many clients from overseas have been attracted to the project ever since it first started.

While the drama is broadcasting in Korea, it will also start being released in other overseas markets.

MBC representative expressed, “Even before the drama started broadcasting, the contracts were already signed, so in actuality, it could have been released for sale. JYJ is able to secure a major scope of the Asian market, so we were able to confirm such a great contract.”

Source: [baidutvxq]<br style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; ">Translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net<br style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; ">Shared by: tohosomnia.net

110623 Park Yoochun with crescent smile, became the ‘cutie’ of the filming site‏

142sgzq.jpg

‘Miss Ripley’ Park Yoochun became the official ‘Happy Cutie’.

Park Yoochun who is currently passionately acting in MBC Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Miss Ripley’, as the character of international resort group successor Song Yuhyun who presented Lee Da Hae with his pure and flawless love.

Park Yoochun has placed his 100% involvement into Song Yuhyun’s character. The warm and emotional-filled voice with the sunshine smile has attained “Best acting skills” compliments and at the same time caused the racing hearts of many female viewers.

Staff revealed Park Yoochun has not only spread his lovely charisma in the drama but at the filming site as well. Words has it that, Park Yoochun, upon filming breaks or awaiting of the camera rolling, would indefinitely revealed his cuteness and warmed up the ambiance of the filming site.

Especially during NG or upon saying of the wrong lines, Park Yoochun would whined with his crescent smile or using all of his facial muscles to laugh out loud , arousing the filming site with laughters. Staff said, “On the filming site, Park Yoochun is the youngest, and thus due to his whines and ‘cutie pie’ happiness expressions, it made the filming site of ‘Miss Ripley’ a harmonious atmosphere.

In fact, big senior Kim Seung Woo has named Park Yoochun as his ‘precious junior’, therefore it can be depicted that Park Yoochun was humble and polite to his seniors and his personal character is very easy-going. Park Yoochun would also casually talked to those production staffs who are difficult to get along with and would show his concerns about them. This kindness side of him earned the highest popularity among the female staffs.

The production company expressed, “In the days of tough filming, Park Yoochun engaged the atmosphere of the filming site and laughters, and was the vitality element,”,”On the filming site, Park Yoochun is the youngest, thus he worked hard to ‘up’ the ambiance. A person like this, is worth the praising. In fact in many occasions, it was due to Park Yoochun’s smiles that the on-site was filled with laughters.”

On the other hand, in ‘Miss Ripley’, the guilt-stricken scenes of Lee Da Hae, who is making use of the two men Kim Seung Woo and Park Yoochun for success, has lead to the increase of the viewers’ curiosity.

The intriguing lies of Lee Da Hae has gradually lead to the danger of revelations and the fall into the abyss of greed. The hypocritical love that started between her, Kim Seung Woo and Park Yoochun, will there be realization of true love in the end? Viewers were especially attentive to this.

credit: jrw8008+OSEN<br style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; ">trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun

The song used in the episode 6 when Yuri had date on beach, is the song sung by Yoochun or did i hear wrong ? Becz on youtube most of the ppl have uploaded preview of ep7 for yoochun song in background .

Thanks babyfaceyoochun for the articles. Which mysterious hand are u talking abt ?

Guest babyfaceyoochun

He showed his passion for acting in little gestures such as highlighting all his lines with a blue highlighter.</strong></p>But what caught the eyes of netizens the most was a mysterious hand that was fixing Park Yoochun’s hair. Many believe that the hand belongs to Park Yoochun’s coordinator.

As Jung Woo Sung’s stylist has already become the subject of envy for being the one to have bestowed the actor with a kiss mark for a scene in his production, netizens are once more showing a heated response to such a photo. Netizens left comments such as, “I want to be those fingers”, “The stylist must have saved the country in her past life,” and “I want to be that hand for a day.”

Source: [tv report]<br style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; ">Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

i don't know why i can't post the news TT

see this link  http://sharingyoochun.net/2011/06/23/trans-110623-park-yoochun%E2%80%99s-stylist-fixes-his-hair-with-delicate-hands-%E2%80%98i-want-to-be-that-hand-for-a-day%E2%80%99/

source: mnetjapan

trans+shared by: sharingyoochun.net

Shared by: JYJ3

[NEWS] “Yuchun Effect,” “Ripley “ Rating Abruptly Rises When Park Yuchun Appears

201106231544771320_1.jpg

“Park Yuchun Effect” shows off on MBC Mon. & Tue. TV drama “Miss Ripley”

When observing 'MISS RIPLEY' real-time ratings, we found that in the second half of episode 7 airing on 20th, the real-time rating suddenly went up to around 16% during Park Yuchun’s scenes of confession. It increased about 5% more compared to an average rating of 11.9%. For the airing on 21th, same thing happened when Park Yuchun appeared: the rating jumped to around 15%, which formed a wide gap in the ratings between other scenes of the drama.

The star power of Park Yuchun as a singer, coupled with the recognized acting capability accumulated from Sungkyunkwan Scandal, played a significant role in arousing the talk and discussion for the drama.

Ripley staff said, "Currently, Park Yuchun has been happily into the filming. The drama is a traditional love story. Four main characters’ love scenes are rather complicated. They are working hard in acting and try to depict the characters as faithful as possible to the script. Park Yuchun is fully immersed in his role, and will interpret and portray the hidden CHARISMA under his gentle appearance."

In addition, Park Yuchun will change his hairstyle in the drama. Intertwined into 2 women: Miri (Lee Da Hae) - in order to climb the social ladder and end up walking into destruction, and Heejoo (Kang Hye Jung) - one way crush on him, Yuhyun (Park Yuchun)’s entanglement will make the drama more interesting.

Moreover, Park Yuchun himself sings the OST Part3, theme song for Yuhyun “Empty Space for You” in MISS RIPLEY and gains explosive feedback on all major online music charts.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110623n20927

English Translation: @6002yuchin

Chinese Translation: yujin/天下米仓

Guest babyfaceyoochun

source: mnetjapan<br style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; ">trans+shared by: sharingyoochun.net

Thank you all guys for the great posts. You really rock :wub:

OOOh how I love this drama and to be more specific, how it makes me feel :wub:

The most thing I loved about EP 8 is that we got to see a lot of genuine expressions from Miri. Her shock from YH actions and how she don't know how to deal with it, the guilty she is feeling and how imparesed she was because the revieling of her past. And the most touching scene of her and MH and her cry in his arms is sooooo real because she was overwelmed by his feelings for her and how he wants to protect her and because she gets to feel guilty towards him, it is not fake cry or sad or even angry cry as we saw in previous episodes. I loved that scene :wub:

And I loved when she said it out loud "Love? what is love?" :o

These two men are indeed very different but I love how they both are sincere about their love for her and they express it with those different personalities.

MH are you really goooone, he is already very deep in this relationship and may not be saved from its consequences :tears:

YH dark side, YAY :w00t: from the character description "will her turn his back to the world and return to the darkness that he surrounded himself with? Or will he fight and bring her along with him to the light?" I surely prefer the second. And from the song we know that he will abandon Miri and push her away. I am looking forward to this new side of him but I am just afraid of something, please I will accept any thing but don't use HJ to push Miri away I know it is not like you and she really don't deserve to be used in such a way.

Also must say that HJ falling scene almost gave me a heart attack :o , I felt that I will enter the screen to grab her. Very Very well done.

Can't wait for next episode and they really tortured me for not airing a preview :(

Guest babyfaceyoochun

"Miss. Ripley" Micky Yuchun's love for Lee Da-hae

photo177578.jpgMicky Yuchun's love for Lee Da-hae is endless.

On the 8th episode of MBC drama "Miss. Ripley" Song Yoo-hyeon (Micky Yuchun) expresses his love for Jang Mi-ri (Lee Da-hae).

Song Yoo-hyeon arranges for Mi-ri to meet with his parents. He can't hide his happiness when his father compliments her saying, "She's honest with no creases".

Taking her home, he smiles and says, "I didn't know revealing my identity and introducing someone to my family felt this good. I'm really happy".

He can't hide his feelings saying, "I can't let time take away this happiness". After saying goodbye, he walks away then comes back and pulls Mi-ri into a hug and doesn't easily go back.

Those who have seen the episode say, "He's perfect and romantic. So ideal for a boyfriend", "Lee Da-hae is so sneaky but I envy her" and more.

Meanwhile, "Miss. Ripley" brings about more tension into the story as Jang Mi-ri is double crossing Kim Seung-woo and Micky Yuchun when Kim Jeong-tae, who knows all her secrets, shows up.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Copy & paste guideline for this article<br style="font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; ">Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

88x31.png"HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.<br style="font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; ">Based on a work from this source

"Miss. Ripley" Micky Yuchun's love for Lee Da-hae"<br style="font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; ">by 

"Miss. Ripley" Kang Hye-jeong had enough

photo177543.jpg

Moon Hee-joo is fed up with Jang Mi-ri's two face and has reached her limit.

In the MBC TV drama "Miss. Ripley", Moon Hee-joo (Kang Hye-jeong) finds out that Jang Mi-ri (Lee Da-hae) is double timing Jang Myeong-hoon (Kim Seung-woo) and Song Yoo-hyeon (Micky Yuchun).

When Jang Myeong-hoon couldn't reach Jang Mi-ri, he came to her house. Moon Hee-joo finds out their relationship and is surprised that Mi-ri is double timing them.

To a worried Moon Hee-joo, Mi-ri says, "Are you threatening me? Whoever it is, whatever it is don't pretend like you know my life".

She was talking big because she got caught. She mentions Song Yoo-hyeon hiding the fact that he was the director of Mondo Group and says, "Everyone does something despiteful".

Hee-joo is slowly getting tired of Mi-ri's two-face. The more Mi-ri pretended in front of Yoo-hyeon, the more Hee-joo got confused. When seeing his sincerest for Mi-ri, Hee-joo thought, "Will he still like her when he discovers the truth?"

Moon Hee-joo had ignored Jang Mi-ri's lies because they were friends. However, standing in a university auditorium to lecture the students with Hee-joo's portfolio seems to be a difficult one to ignore this time.

Netizen's say, "Heee-joo needs to become stronger", "This is frustrating", "Yoo-hyeon and Hee-joo look better together", "Guys really don't know women", "I am looking forward to Hee-joo's counter attack" and more.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Copy & paste guideline for this article<br style="font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; ">Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

88x31.png"HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.<br style="font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; ">Based on a work from this source

"Miss. Ripley" Kang Hye-jeong had enough"<br style="font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; ">by 

source: mnetjapan<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; ">trans+shared by: sharingyoochun.net

</font>

Guest laceytam

hi everybody

can someone tell me in short about this drama or how far its going

or what relationship YH and miri have?

i just read some reviews and soe replys

will yh turn evil or cold?

Guest laceytam

i just watched all the episode

actually i watch it because yoochun is in it( but not because i am a fan of him just curious)

when i read the synopsis i hope the yh and miri will end end up together

but after i watch the all the episode i hope that yh will together with hj

Guest ngthuhien149

yctweet.png

@jihyunkim: 유천이는 피아노 영어 일어 춤 노래 못하는게 없네…미스리플리스텝들 9회차 촬영중 깜놀

[Trans] Yuchun is good at playing piano, English, Japanese, dancing, n singing... Staffs of Miss Ripley were surprised during filming Episode 9.

So we will see Yoochun playing piano in ep 9? :wub: srsly who is not going to fall for this? :sweatingbullets:

U got to hear him singing, see him acting, speaking English and Japanese in the drama already, wanna see him playing piano?

Here are some vids

She-Elton Jones

Love Bye Love- Selfcompose

Fox Rain-Self Compose

Playing piano on Come to Play

Piano Collection

Archived