[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

Guest JoanneA

a corner of my office desk.....with Oppa SSH watching me whilst I work..... Photo: a corner of my office desk with Oppa watching over me....heehee  :)   
but at times, he is also busy checking his FB, HS, ......and of coz HeonHee soompi thread.....Photo: but at times, Oppa is busy checking his FB and HS.......    
ohhhh.....will all you beautiful ladies stop sending text msgs to him....!!!
Photo: he is also busy sending text msgs to my best FB partner, Mariam Low....!!.

A great day to all you lovable dears....... :x

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest frannyfel

@lucky123 ... haha she's at work looking at that view huh ...lets be cruel to her Seeing Mr P do this... 1896810_10203585943109634_148302922_n.jp
Ok all works is done for the day for @JoanneA  haha--- it isn't our fault if you get into any trouble now...not our fault   ;))

Guest Sprinkleslove

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-weight: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Video of SSH during his recent trip in Turkey id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Song Seung Heon 2014 March Turkey

Guest JoanneA

@frannyfel, wow......good guess huh...... hahaha...... whenever I had a busy and frustrated day at work, all I have to do is stare at his pic.....and my stress level went down by half which is good enough to last me for the rest of thew work day! My colleagues knew he is my "big brother" so whenever they went holidays or business trips, they will bring back magazines for me if he is being posed on the cover page....! 
@Lucky123, yes....the calendar was purchased from HS Shop along with other items (as shown).....mainly is just to support his HS Shop and also to help out since part of the proceeds are being donated to charities. One of my friends asked what makes me so sure that SSH will donate to charities? Well.....after being his follower for 10 over years, my faith in him never wavers.......he is a man that will honour whatever he is confident and capable in doing....  :x Photo: my friends are asking what other items I had purchased from HS Shop sofar, well......my main objective in these purchasesis is to support Oppa's HS Shop and also to contribute to charities as part of the proceeds are being used for donations....that's my faith and trust in him after being his fan for more than 10 over years.....fighting!

Guest frannyfel

7902_677980592227493_1973887794_t.jpgSong Seung Heon (송승헌)
[당첨자 발표]

화이트데이때 송승헌씨가 팬분들에게 전해드리는 사탕은??
모두 맞추셨나요? 바로 2번 캔디입니다!
...[Winners announced] white day when Song Seung-Heon's fans to give candy??
All put together? Just two candy!

1932489_858477257511158_2091678672_n.jpg
Congratulation to all the winners  :) 

Guest Sprinkleslove

KTH posted a selfie on her Weibo celebrating White Day!  I use google translate.  http://www.weibo.com/KimTH

스텝들한테 사탕받아서 자랑하려고 찍은 셀카~~^^주변의 고마운 사람에게 막대사탕 하나라도 건네는 훈훈한 날이 되길...!
Candy takes pride in trying to step taken me ~ ~ ^ ^ Gonzo thankful people around handing candy bar any day doegil starts in ...!

happywhite_zps8b106258.png

Guest Sprinkleslove

There's also other translation via this site : http://k-entertainments.blogspot.kr/2014/03/kim-tae-hee-posts-selfie-celebrating.html

(via KTH's Weibo)
"Today i received many candy bars from staffs, Thanks a lot guys and i wish today would be heartwarming days for all of you giving candys to someone dear to you." 

Guest Sprinkleslove

Hmmm... I love how Honey handed over the candy in his photo and Princess received it through hers too! Both have updated their Facebook and Weibo account respectively for White Day! I just love it!  ;)  Happy weekend guys!  xoxo
combine_images_zps934c09d4.jpg

Guest JoanneA

@kiann,  thanks for the notification that Honey and Princess updated the FB and WB respectively on White Day!  Again, another coincidence...........hmmmmm.......and yes, I love it too!  
:x =D> :))

Guest Sprinkleslove

JoanneA

said:

@kiann,  thanks for the notification that Honey and Princess updated the FB and WB respectively on White Day!  Again, another coincidence...........hmmmmm.......and yes, I love it too!  

:x =D>

:)

)

Guest frannyfel

This is getting good ... always doing things the same...sun and now candy ...what next !!!  
;)imageThanks guys .. i see this info HunHee sweet!!!  >:D<

Guest Lucky123

@ Kiann thank you so much for posting the HeonHee White Day's coincidences. LOVE IT! Look at these heart felt smiles from Heonhee. I'm just wondering how many of this particular "blue shirt", does SSH own. It must be one of his favorite shirts, he seemed to wear this" blue color" shirt a lot lately. From Thailand to Turkey and on White Day. image

Guest JoanneA

Honey's cover pic on The Celebrity - April 2014 issue.......the floral jacket which he wore reminds me of Princess pic in InStyle - March 2014 issue whereby she wore a floral jacket too...........floral line in fashion now??  1157450_311558462322391_1743336681_n.jpg

1175179_311548692323368_249902806_n.jpg
1187305_311548522323385_314942769_n.jpg27146_304633586348212_1674004425_n.jpg

Guest frannyfel

Coincident ...coincident ...i love coincident when it comes to HH Mr P .... do you have anything to say to us with these coincidences huh 1982158_10201723791196127_745970394_n.jp
Mr P : follow my candy post and you'll see your answer haha okayyyyyy Mr P untitled.png
Hey beautiful kimmy how about you---do you have anything to say huh  ... Kimmy : I just following my P-gun advice and do what my P-gun does at these times .... haha okayyyyyy i think i see it now 

Hello everyone!

1660517_854105514614999_1969109670_n.jpg
A rainbow candy and a rainbow background  :x
Yes Mr. SSH there is always a rainbow after the rain :)

@ ye2014, miss your fanarts here...

Archived