[UPDATED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] Show your love for Big Bang!

soomp

Hello Again, it's me... I wrote that long paragragh about my cousin.

I hope I am allowed to post this and more posts later ( I didn't see anything about a limited amount of posts).

Anyway after I replied with my last post I couldn't help getting more things to write to BIG BANG, I mean they're reading it so I just want to post to them.

I'm not good with taking videos or photos so I can't express my love for BIG BANG in that way much so I want to express it in words. So right now I just want to write a short post to each of the BIG BANG members...

G-Dragon:

I must honestly say that you are a brilliant songwriter and a rapper. It's also awesome to see you perform as you are always so spirited and it's good to see how free you can look on stage.

Taeyang:

I loved your solos so much expecially 'WEDDING DRESS". I hope you make more solos in the future.

TOP:

Loved the movie you acted in. I don't understand why it wasn't a bigger hit.

Daesung:

I loved it when you were appearing in 'Family Outing' you made it so much more interesting and your sense of humour is quite nice.

Seungri:

VVIP!!!!!!!! Awesome album and love it when you appear in a TV programme.

All that I've said above is my personal opinion...

P.S.

No flattery intended.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

How much do I LOVE Big Bang? Big Bang makes music that transcends all boundaries, genres, and even language barriers. International VIPs are living proof! Big Bang's music is the soundtrack to my life. I listen to it wherever I go, no matter what I do. No matter what changes in the future with Big Bang, the only thing I don't want to change (besides Taeyang's hair style) is that Big Bang will continue to make music.

P.S - Hello Taeyang! ^^

Guest itz_tracy4

From Your INTERNATIONAL U.S.A VIP:

Dear BIG BANG,

BIG BANG will “Always” be “Number 1” in my heart and I hope that there will never be a “Last Farewell” from BIG BANG to the vips. Big Bang is so “Wonderful” and I will always be “With U” through “Everything” because you are “MY Heaven” and BIG BANG + VIP, “We belong together” ! You will dominate to the “Top of The World” with the loving “Emotion” that your music portrays to us. When you need the VIPS, just yell “Oh My Friend!” and we will show that our love and support is here to “Stay.” I will keep supporting you “Until Whenever” because “This Love” is love from your one true VIP.

I know that there will be countless of VIPs entering this contest today and it doesn’t surprise me because you are a group that is truly idolized. I’ve been an international fan in San jose, ca since your debut. At that time, I was still in high school and your music truly inspired me. I am now a college student, continuing to admire your music. Not only did it introduce me to the Korean pop culture but also, the world of Music. Over the years, I have been a cheering fan as I’ve watched each and every one of you progress throughout your careers. What I love so much about Big Bang is the fact that your music truly expresses what you all want it to express. The message and the story behind your music and success is portrayed through your music ad interviews with touches me deeply because I understand that in the music world, many artists are not able to convey they music that they love, but instead, make music that the audience want to hear. However, it is different with BIG BANG, which makes your different, unique and successful. GD, you are able to compose magnificent lyrics and music that expresses your thoughts and feelings and with this star quality, it truly shows what a great composer and leader you are to BIG BANG & you are my fashion idol :D. Tae yang, though you are quiet and shy, but I know from watching you performing onstage and listening to your songs that you work so hard night and day in order to reach that goal that you set for yourself everyday. TOP, your emotions can be felt through the lyrics that you rap and this is one of the many reasons why it makes you such a great rapper because you let your listeners feel what you have to say. Dae Sung, your voice is so angelic and from listening to your songs and watching your interviews, I know that you are a true sweet heart. Seung ri, although you are the youngest member I know that you work so hard to show everyone that you are as talented as the rest of the members and your solo album totally blew me away because there you were, the youngest of the members and your vocals were flawless. Although I really hope that I can win this contest, but if I do not I just want to say thank you for taking the time to read this BIG BANG, I just want you to know that I truly admire each and every one of you as individuals for your talents because it truly showed the fans in korea and internationally that you all can be successful solo artists to showcase your talents, and together you all create a BIG BAM! In the music industry. I am not writing you this as a fan girl, but as someone who truly idolize your potential, hard work, endurance, and sacrifices. Although I am a poor college student and I am unable to attend all your concerts because I am in the U.S, but I try my best to save as much money as I can in order to purchase your albums, posters, calendars. Although I may not be able to make it to all of your concerts, have the money to buy all your albums, or have the luck to have met any of you in person, but I really wish I can win this contest because it would be mean the whole world to me, knowing that my 5 idols know that I am here rooting for them every step of the way. Thank you Big Bang and YG entertainment for changing my life.

Big Bang, I am also sorry I cannot show you all of the posters and calendars that I have saved up to at the moment because I cannot afford a camera :[. But please know that my room is Big Bang territory! :wub: :wub:

Guest LadyBee

Hi BIGBANG! 

I'm glad that you guys are going to read VIP's words! Since this is English so I won't call you 'oppa'. Please don't scold me hehe ^^

I got into K-pop and became a VIP not long ago, around March or April last year; and this is the 1st time I attend some comeback events of BB.  But late is better than never, right ? I have to say you guys are so awesome !!!!! I adore everything about you but not for any reasons bcuz emotions and feelings can't be expressed by words or actions.

Since I knew you, I've changed myself a lot (in positive ways of course ^_^) I was no longer a shy and quiet girl. I learned to be more active, friendly and confident. I dared to say, do and try what I want instead of keeping it inside and accept what I had so far. Everytime I feel sad, disappointed or have troubles.., I always think about you and what you've gone through. It's makes me realize that what I have to cope with is never as hard as yours; I have to go ahead and do better. Because of you, my English has improved a lot by watching Eng sub videos, joining international forums, reading foreign newspapers... I even started to learn Korean just because I want to know what you are saying. It is really hard to me but I'll try my best. Not only Daesung but all 5 of you are my happy virus, my invisible support, my mental strength, my lovely genie... even if I can never see you and you will never know who am I in real life.

But sometime I become silly because of you lol ! I danced like an idiot in my class when I heard your music came out from somewhere, or while listening to your songs through my cellphone. I tried to rap every karaoke songs instead of singing them. I draw your faces and write your names everywhere I can, from my notebooks, my books to my calculator... Sometime my parent scolded me because I play your music too loud. But when I'm alone at home, I play it even louder just to let your voice fill up my house. My friends even call me crazy but I don't mind it since I knew there're 5 men much more crazy than me hehe. 

There're times that I really dislike you. It's when you broke your promises, when you said lies, when you tried something super super super crazy that I couldn't accept, when you disappeared for long long time and then suddenly pop up with tons of news, songs, pictures, albums like a bomb made me heart-attacked :angry: You guys are really ....!!! *insert Tabi's Yoon Moon Shik imitation here*

Not only that, you really made me worried all the time ! Please take care of yourself first! If you're hurt, we VIP  will be hurtful more and more. Chubby BIGBANG is better than skinny/unhealthy BIGBANG. I don't mind if you're getting chubby but healthy. It'd be a huge problem if you're losing your weight like you did lately.

@TOP: I really really really like you my man Tabi ♥ I heard you just bought a villa, can I come and live there together with you ? Marry me pls !!!!!!!!!!

lol just kidding ! I know it'll never happen :lol: It seems like you have something that made me keep my eyes on you everytime I see you. This is said many many times before but I have to say again ! You're so so so manly and handsome and hot and.... I heard that you want to be a mystery in front of girls and make them wonder about you. That definitely worked ! Many girls are dying for you Tabi ah! But I hope you'll show more of your funny side. Your sense of humor is good, just let it explode to be a hit !!!!! (If you're afraid of Mr.YG, just forget about him ! hehe) Do you have any plans to show off your body ? VIPs wanna see your body so bad lol =)) Don't be shy, just let us see just once :wub:(I wonder if you still are ATOPY :lol: ) I've watched you in Secret Garden Parody lately lol =)) Now you just need to kiss Taeyang to complete your kiss gallery lol =) It's really funny watching you played that kind of role =) Good job my man ♥

I'll look forward to you this year so pls do your best and stay healthy ^^ You're always here, #1 in my heart ♥

@GD: I really adore you bcuz you can be a perfect leader of BIGBANG ! Everything about you is cool, perfect and fantastic ! (You also look good in girl costumes lol =) I'm very impressed with 'GRaim' :lol:)

Pls stay healthy, especially eat a lot because you're so so so skinny and easy to catch a cold. Don't be overworked, just think about yourself first !

@TY: My sister really likes you and she always want to ask why you don't use your name Young Bae instead of Taeyang ? It's really a good name though ! If by any chance you read this, pls say something to my sister or at least answer her question. I'm looking for you ! Wish you all the best !

@SR: I've been influenced by your confidences lately. Thank you so much ! I know you always care for VIP. But seem like it's just for K-VIPs, not much for us i-VIPs. I hope you'll learn some more English and connect with us more and more. Thank you again ^^

@DS: Your smile, your voice and your sense of humor are so precious to me! I wish I could be like you, always smile and be nice to other ppl. I also love watching you on variety shows. But pls don't overworked, ok ?! Pls stay healthy and if there are things you want to say, just say it, don't keep silent and bury it in your mind ! Don't be shy, just live your life the way you want it to be !  :)

@Mr.YG: You're also handsome and manly and hotttttttt !!!!! Sadly you've had your family but I'll love you as much as I love your BIGBANG men !!! Thank you !!

This is my drawing of Tabi from Bangs book. I've taped it on my locker at school. He's my locker's guard :wub:

"Don't touch my locker ! No !"

th_Pic0241.jpg

And this is my drawing of GD&TOP's bunny ^^ I drawn it with red chalk on my class's board so it's not really pretty :sweatingbullets:

th_31122010970.jpg

P.s: I re-read and realize that I told you to stay healthy for almost half of my post =) Nvm, it's the most important thing I want you 5 to remember ♥ I love youuuuuuuuuuuu ♥

WE GOT TO KNOW BIG BANG,ACTUALLY TAEYANG, ONE YEAR AND TWO MONTHS AGO. THE FIRST SONG WE LISTENED TO WAS WEDDING DRESS AND WE SAW SOME PICS OF HIM AND OF COURSE THE VIDEO. WE IMMEDIATELY FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM *.* HIS APPEARANCE,HIS VOICE AND HIS DANCE MOVES ENCHANTED US FROM THE FIRST TIME^.^ ON THE SAME DAY WE STARTED TO SEARCH FOR HIM ON THE INTERNET,YOURUBE TEC. AND WE FOUND OUT THAT HE IS A MEMBER OF BIG BANG. OF COURSE WE STARTED UPLOADING HIS SOLO SONGS AND BIG BANG'S SONGS AND UNTIL TODAY WE DON'T LISTEN TO ANY OTHER MUSICIAN OR GROUP. WE CAN'T EVEN NAME OTHER MUSIC 'REAL MUSIC'. THE OTHER MEMBERS ARE GOOD AS WELL BUT OUR SWEETHEART, OUR BABY IS YOUNGBAE. SINCE WE KNOW HIM WE LEARNED TO FORGET ABOUT OUR PROBLEMS AND WE FINALLY HAVE A REASON TO SMILE. AT FIRST WE CHECKED EVERY MINUTE THE NEWS AROUND HIM AND BIG BANG AND SEND HIM EVERY MONTH LETTERS AND PRESENTS. ALSO, SINCE ABOUT HALF A YEAR AND MORE, WE OWN A FANSITE DEDICATED TO YOUNGBAE. IN EVERY BREAK AT SCHOOL WE HURRY TO THE ROOM WHERE THE COMPUTERS ARE AND CHECK OUT THE NEWS AROUND HIM AND POST THEM ON OUR SITE^^ WE WANT TO SHOW HIM OUR BIG LOVE THAT REALLY CAN'T BE DESCRIBED IN WORDS- JUST LIKE HIS AMAZING HOTNESS;)- AND THAT WE WILL KEEP SUPPORTING HIM FOREVER AND IN EVERYTHING. WE ALSO STARTED LEARNING KOREAN AND WE'RE GOING TO WRITE A VERY IMPORTANT PROJECT IN SCHOOL ABOUT THE KOREAN LANGUAGE AND TAEYANG:)

SINCE WE KNOW HIM WE REALLY STARETD LIVING. HE IS THE REASON BECAUSE WE SMILE AND FIGHT FOR OUR AIM:TO TRAVEL TO SOUTH KOREA AND MEET HIM ONCE! AFTER FINISHING SCHOOL WE'LL TAKE A FLIGHT AND GO IMMEDIATELY TO SOUTH KOREA! WE WILL FIGHT FOR IT BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY THING WE REALLY WANT! WE CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HIM*.* EVERYTHING ON HIM IS JUST SOO HOT, SEXY , CUTE, SWEET, ADORABLE AND UNIQUE! HIS SWEET CHARACTER IS LIKE NO THER, HIS VOICE ANGELIC, HIS DANCE MOVES CAN KILL SOMEONE, HIS FACE IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY AND HIS BODY SOOO HOT! THERE ISN'T A BOY LIKE HIM! WE'RE SOOO GLAD THAT HE COMES BACK! SINCE SOLAR WE MISSED HIM SOO  MCUH! REALLY,WE CAN'T DESCRIBE OUR LOVE FOR HIM IN WORDS! WE WOULD DO EVERYHING TO MEET HIM ONLY ONCE OR TO GET A SIGNATURE OF HIM EVEN IF IT'S ONLY A PIECE OF PAPER WITH A SMALL POINT ON IT! WE'RE SOO EXCITED FOR THE COMEBACK!  WE ALWAYS PRAY THAT OUR SUNSHINE STAYS HEALTHY AND THAT HIS WISHES BECOME TRUE! IF WE HAD THE CHANCE WE WOULD COME TO KOREA NOW AND CHEER HIM ON THERE...BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE TOO FA AWAYS... WE HOPE HE KNOWS HOW MUCH WE LOVE HIM AND THAT WE WOULD DO EVERYTHING FOR HIM! WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT HIM...WE'RE SOO GLAD THAT W WONDERFUL PERSON LIKE HE EXISTS!

WE WILL KEEP HWAIIIING AND LOVONG HIM FOREVER!!!

YOUNGBAE OPPA SARANGHAE FOREVER!!!

Guest nihondancer

Ok, so, I'm still a fairly new fan, and didn't really get into them until I came to Korea. I first heard of them when I was a student in Japan and bought their singles. I liked it, but as I said, didn't really get into them until coming to Korea. I love their style and Big Bang has allowed me to share some amazing times with my friends here in Korea, especially when things weren't looking up. For example some stuff recently happened to my friend, and the Big Bang concert is the one good thing we have to look forward to in a week of chaos and disappointment. Big Bang always puts us in a good mood, and we especially love it when Simon and Martina from Eat Your Kimchi do reviews on their music. The members never disappoint whether it's as a group or as individuals. I love seeing all their stuff and listening to all their music. Thanks Big Bang!

What makes Big Bang so special that I'm joining the thousands of fan girls and boys who are fanatically waiting for the official Korean complete group albums in two years?

•  Big Bang represents what a "boy band" based on passion for music and hunger for performance rather than just looks or concept can be.  Instead of following a pre-conceived concept and established choreography to a T, Big Bang adds their own flavor to everything they do.  They aren't the standard boy band eye-candy, yet have managed to stay ahead of all those who have come after them by leading not just in music trends but fashion, helping solidify the idea of idols as icons
  • Big Bang represents what a group of five extraordinarily talented individuals in multiple areas can create when they join forces are allowed to spread their wings.  From Taeyang's critically recognized "HOT" and "Solar" to G-Dragon's 2010 best seller "Heartbreaker" to TOP's award winning "Into the Fire" to Seungri's highly popular "Strong Baby" and "V" to Daesung's vocal recognition in "Cats", each of the boys-turned-to-men have followed their passions in the entertainment field and proven success.  And when they come together, there truly is an explosion of talent and passion
  • Big Bang represents how an idol group who blows up in popularity seemingly overnight and experiences so much success can stay grounded as a group and as individuals.  These once boys have grown into fine men remain forever humble and are acknowledged as finely behaved stars.  They give credit where it is due, and never put on airs (at least none that are serious

Above all, to me, Big Bang represents never-ending opportunities and a passion for life and dreams: as a group, as idols, as individual entertainers, as normal people.  The future truly is endless for these five talented men who never cease to amaze and inspire me

Guest samosvetleee

Greetings from Bulgaria - EUROPE !!!

To the biggest ever question : How much do you love BiG Bang i have the simplest answer

::They shine the brightest when they are BiG BanG ,so does WE love the strongest when being a VVIP's !!! ::

Let me show you How much my 12 years old little sister -  Nadejda Jeleva  loves BiG BanG ~

These are her drawing scans that speak for themselves 

:) When she has some free time all she does is listen,draw&have fun..like this :) :) :)

164818_1613725954408_1574096767_31378312_4109440_n.jpg

163670_1613726274416_1574096767_31378314_5613868_n.jpg

166362_1613725594399_1574096767_31378310_1955434_n.jpg

While me(Svetlana Jeleva) on the other hand like to fool around & have fun in Photoshop

:)

154350_1595643742364_1574096767_31342493_2816095_n.jpg

167820_1681967500404_1574096767_31508352_8237818_n.jpg

62954_1500583725923_1574096767_31164200_3744750_n.jpg

Especially when it comes to mobile phone wallies ~

165125_1647090748507_1574096767_31456009_3364570_n.jpg 183433_1715592261002_1574096767_31567698_802947_n.jpg

180483_1699513739049_1574096767_31539226_6373841_n.jpg167674_1678342729787_1574096767_31500669_907943_n.jpg

Don't  know about you,but i already got my mind-blowing doze of sleepless nights & breaking news & anticipation & i feel like i've never been more ready for TONIGHT !!!

To Soompi for spreading the BB love & making all these amazing BB threads i gotta say : YOU ROCKED OUR WORLD !!! 

Last but not least THANK YOU YG & YOU SOOMPI for making it possible for international fans to be a part of the whole BiG  BanG THEORY !!! 

GOOD LUCK to all the contestants !!!

To BiG BanG : 

:: You already made it to the TOP of our hearts ,I wish you to make it once again to THE TOP OF THE WORLD  with the biggest BANG !!!  ::

How much i love Big Bang!

(i know, bigbang already reading 10 pages..now take a deep breathe, blink you eyes a few times before reading my post, it's not going to be too long, so no worries^^)

1st of all, a very big thank you to soompi and ofcourse YG entertainment+BIGBANG for this contest. Almost every VIP dreams of winning this, and i hope im one of the lucky one^^

i started to know 'Bigbang' since 2007, but at that time i only know bigbang as a hiphop group. i never know or heard any of Bigbang's songs. Then, later in January 2008, i found a video of Bigbang and WonderGirls's special stage; Tell me and Lies, that was the first time i listen to BIGBANG's MUSIC, Bigbang's sound, bigbang's voices and see Bigbang's Style. i fall in love in instant. After that i asked my friends about Bigbang and i search in Youtube for some of bigbang's songs, and at that time Bigbang came out with the Japanese album(english)so i got hook in instant. Up until now, there is not even once i say 'i don't like bigbang's songs', i love all bigbang's songs, bigbang's songs never disappointing me, not even Daesung's trot songs^^ i like them all.

After a while, i realized i deeply fall in love to bigbang, especially to the leader; Mr. Kwon Jiyong(GD i love you~!!^^).

How much i love bigbang?

I once cried and said to my self; WHY I NEVER BOTHER TO GOOGLE ABOUT BIGBANG BEFORE I FOUND THAT VIDEO? i cried TT^TT, no jokes i really cried. i wasted my times for 1 year and 4 months (16 months) for not knowing Bigbang earlier!! That's my biggest regret in my LIFE. Now i will continue love Bigbang every second in my life!!

Am i answered the question? i hope so, imagine that Bigbang members reading my entry makes me nervous and blushing. lol..

Can i leave a message to each of the members?

T.O.P

TOP oppa, anyeonghaseyo. I hope you read this, i want to tell you that you are a very handsome guy, very charismatic and gorgeous. Please continue producing more music because that makes you look even charismatic and show it to us on stage!! ^^

Taeyang

Taeyang oppa, 1st thing that come into my mind when i type your name was an image of you playing piano. It's been a long time since i last see you playing piano. Hope to see you playing piano soon...you look sexy when dancing, but when you play piano you look(feel) warm.

Daesung

Daesung ah~ we are at the same age, can we be friends? You know that you look soooooo HOT in the photo teaser, seeing you like that makes me think; O.M.G.. this is Daesung that always makes jokes so that people around him will be happy? Continue to be cheerful and of course stay HOT!! ahaha

Seungri

Seungri ah~ i always want a brother like you. i always think that Seungri can be trusted, he definitely will take a good care of me if im his sister^^ Your solo album was awesome, stay healthy and work hard we(VIP) will always support you.

MY ULTIMATE BIAS; G-DRAGON

Jiyong oppa, i really really hope you read this (o.m.g, tears come out from my eyes, nervous3) You are the person that said; 'I will lead you in the front but i want you to push me at the back' to your members, that man that i love. Sometimes it's makes me wonder why i love you so much? way too much, my friends said i obsess with you, but i really don't know any specifics reason why. Your charm really scared me, you got an aura that can make me like you no matter what you do; speak, sing, rap(i love your voice^^), dance, wipe your sweat on your forehead, talking to Gaho..etc..every single thing you did, i like them all on how you do it. Continue to produce musics, because that makes you happy and us(VIP) super happy. I LOVE YOU~! and.... i miss you..

BIGBANG!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!

love love love,

yoyo (yoyo_icecube, malaysia)

ps: i like to smell GDTOP album especially before i go to sleep, the cd box/case smell like cookies to me, is that normal? i love that smell^^

*edit*

to Mr. YG~ *if you read* (for me YG stand for Yang Genius, haha^^)

it was you right? the DJ in high high MV~!!

its funny how you (well, your hand) appeared first in the MV before GD/TOP^^

thanks for take care of Bigbang, i know you proud of them. So do us(VIP)

Guest dt123460789

안녕 하세요 G-드래곤&태양&대성&승리&탑 ^O^

just wanted to be able to talk to you guys (:

im not gonna ba able to get chosen out of all those other posts so hiiiiiii 

THAAANKYOOUUU I LOVE YOU SOOMMPIII AND BIGBANGG~~~~~~

호주로 가자~~~~~~ 빅뱅 화이팅!!~

Guest Orange.Lemons.

BIG BAAAAANG! words cannot express how much i love you and how much you inspire me just to live my life, i could try to make them express my love but its going to be hard so here goes::

1. You lovely 5 boys were the first Kpop group I've ever listened to. And because of you i got to find the YG Family including::

• Se7en --my favorite male solo :DD
  • 2NE1 -- my ALLTIME favorite girl group!
  • Gummy -- shes cool and her songs are great!

2. 태양 Taeyang's first album single "Look At Me" was my first Korean song and from that I learned how to say Hello in Korean <3

3. 승 리 Seungri and his various nicknames from Panda to RiRi, lead me to learn the word 막내 Maknae.
  • and 승 리 Seungri was the FIRST 막내 maknae I've ever known <3

4. Although I became a fan during your 2 year break that didn't leave me to abandon you guys.

5. Also during your break, I think compared to the other groups I listen to YOU guys are my number 1 <3

6. I seriously love ALL of your songs. From group songs like With U  and to even solo songs like Gwisoon and Strong Baby I love them ALL <3

7. 대성 Daesung's smiley smiley face brights up my day. Not only his face but his laugh, his height, his jokes and his voice are what captivated me.

• When i always feel down, I think of 대성 Daesung and i imagine his voice. It makes me feel better for the day <3

8. 톱 TOP, some people call him T-O-P but i call him 톱 TOP because he's the TOP rapper for me. He's also the TOP hyung and the best actor!
  • I started watching IRIS because of him and i LOVE it <3

9. 태양 Taeyang was my first Korean Love <3 he was the voice for me and with a smile and laugh to back it up. His body was amazing but he didnt flaunt it.

• he is SUPER shy and i feel like i connect with him the most <3

10. 권 지 용 Kwon Ji Yong:: My talented, beautiful, amazing, smart, understanding, funny, caring, love. When somebody asks me for my bias i DO NOT hesitate TO MENTION G Dragon and that all of Big Bang i LOVE too <3

11. You're old music videos like:: My Heaven, Nunmul, Always and My Girl wanted me to learn Korean. Actually all Big Bang songs inspired me to learn Korean <3

12. I cant go through my youtube playlists without listening to my Big Bang playlist <3

13. I have never gone through a day after i knew about you guys that I havent thought about Big Bang

14. i know this is against the rules and it might not work if i say it out loud but:: you guys are my 11:11 wish everyday :D

15. Ive seen your documentary and after watching that i feel like i got to know you guys better (and fellow VIPs you should watch it too, if you havent!)

16. In the documentary i feel like I grew with you and lived with you, i feel like i went through your mistakes and i was sad when you were sad.

17. Man, i could go on with my reasons for loving you guys but there are SOO many details and so many of your characteristics i LOVE <3

Anyways.. even though i dont win this contest.. i just wanted to express my love for Big Bang <3 and i want to thank YG fam and all family that help support Big Bang and made them who they are and helped them along the way <3 <3

Dear Big Bang,

You may not know me but i am a huge fan. I love your music and your style but i especially love you guys. 대성 Daesung, 승 리 Seungri, 톱 TOP, 지 드래곤 G Dragon, 태양 Taeyang all five of you are forever part of my life. Your music has inspired me to learn Korean (i can finally read 한글 hangul~!) and now that I'm taking Japanese classes at my school your songs like "Tell Me Goodbye" and "Koe Wo Kikasete" have inspired me to excel in Japanese so that i can hopefully have a conversation with you guys in either Japanese or Korean. I have cried, laughed, clapped, yelled, screamed, smiled, fought, argued, and LOVED, you guys since the very beginning and that has lead me through some life learning lessons. I hope to take my kpop experience and to go on into the rest of my life with it. For the past few years i have gone through "phases". Phases such as my Backstreet Boy phase, my anime phase, my depression phase and those have gone and passed with the years. I want to let you guys know that whatever and through everything you guys are NOTHING like those phase.. you guys are forever. Your music has opened my ears to the Korean language and your videos have opened my eyes to the Korean culture. If i had found you guys earlier I would have been much better off. I have met friends who love you as much (or maybe more) than i do and i am very glad that i have them to talk to <3 I wish i can do more for you guys, I wish i can pre-order your new album, I wish i can buy a hoodie that has your names on it from an online shop, I wish i can download your music onto an ipod but, i can only do so much v-v The only places i have you guys is on my phone, computer and in my heart <3 <3. If..if i win this contest I wouldn't know what i would do! Maybe i would go into shock or i would go outside and scream my lungs off. Just to have something that you guys have seen or touched that would mean everything. Knowing that you know about youtube and you make video messages on it makes me smile because even though we are thousands of miles apart from each other I can smile knowing its really you. If you ever have a concert here in California i would go! I would love to go!! I would tell all my friends that love you guys that there will be a concert! So anyways, I wish i could end this letter but, i just want you to know... 사랑 해요! 愛しています! 我爱你!mahal kita! Tôi yêu bạn! Ich liebe dich! я тебя люблю! je t'aime! i love you! in all the languages in the world!!!

Love always and forever!

one of your biggest, craziest, fans, Mengel

メンジェル OR 멘제루 <3 <3 <3 which ever works!

p.s.  you guys are awesome. :3

p.s.s. i love you <3 always and foreverr :3

Guest superkuma

how unfortunate i am because i have a lot of task to do, i can't post any picture or video right now

well i think i can leave a message right?

I LOVE BIGBANG!!!

i love your music, your fashion, your attitude, your personality, your all

i fell in love with you guys since i saw Haru Haru MV

i've never been in love with any kind of group, but you guys, you made me stuck with one group for a long time

i really like your solo projects, you are definitely show your individual ability and i can't wait for Daesung's solo album

i'm so excited for your new mini album, and i wish it'll be a BIG BANG!!

u guys are my inspiration

actually i studied fashion designer and GD&TOP's fashion really inspired me

(because i don't know much about men's fashion lol)

T.O.P, Daesung, GD, Seungri, Taeyang hwaiting~ ;)

ps: please do a world tour, we definitely will welcome you:wub:

Guest oshin03

Wow!!~ Thank you Soompi for organising this... =))

First and foremost, 안녕하세요 내 이름은 Mary Oshin @maryoshin 입니다!!~ Im a VIP in Singapore!!~ =))

Hope you guys are in good health, if not, do rest and drink lots of water and take vitamin supplements.

You guys have been doing great!!~ Keep it up!!~ Fighting!!~

Big shout out to GD&TOP for their duo album and Seungri for his solo album. It was awesome!!~ Congratulation for winning 1st on music programs!!~

GD, you've been a great leader to Bigbang!!~ not to forget a brilliant songwriter. song that fans can relate to. anyway, heard about your depression on variety show due to your solo album and im sure you are over it as your GD&TOP album was a BIG SUCCESS showing your classy and maturity look!!~ in the future, if things get tough/tiring for you, do take a break even if its a mere hour or even in between program shows in the dressing/waiting room to take a step back, shut yourself off the busy surrounding and find peace within yourself okay? You worry too much about other members that you forget about yourself. Fighting!!~  

TOP, you should be in variety shows more!!~ you are hilarious when you want to. i never would expect you to actually be that funny with the image you portray. you should never hold back your humor. i thought you are the serious type but i was wrong. you can definitely portray a lot of image and not only look good in it but u KILLED it!!~ Oh and keep doing drama!!~ i was moved by your character in 71-Into the Fire as Oh Jang Bum and your mysterious Vick character in IRIS was a master piece!!~ By the way, it might be a little embarrassing to say this, as im as the same age as Daesung (kinda "old" to be a fan girl), but im your #1 fan in bigbang. Sorry to trouble you.

Taeyang, your solar album was exclusive. you had the deluxe version which i missed it (total regret). you are a fine dancer!!~ always admire your smoothness in movement. mL + your own style = refine taeyang dancing. oh and about your shy personality towards female ladies, you should go out more with friends to socialize then you will slowly become comfortable around them and dont over-think of what to talk, let it just flow naturally. be yourself. the religious part of you might be a plus point for some ladies. =))

Daesung, you have an angelic smile with an approachable aura (very down-to-earth person). you together with TOP should seriously go on variety shows. both of you have great chemistry to be very hilarious with those kinda humor you and TOP have. there is this rumor of TODAE (TOP and Daesung) going on Strong Heart (Kang Shim Jang??). hope its true and i cant wait to see it.

Dont stop smiling!!~ =)) 

Seungri, the most worried-by-other-member maknae. lol!!~ you are very brave and expressive. <3 your variety skills. I watched you in many variety shows n at times you seemed lonely/uncomfortable. Whenever you feel lonely or uncomfortable, just imagine that among the production crews are your hyungs watching over you and also do keep in mind that there are A WHOLE LOT of VIPs not only in Korea but also INTERNATIONALLY are cheering on you.

Right now, Im anticipating for BigBang album now!!~ Great job on hitting 10,000 pre-orders!!~ *im on of e 10,000* lol!!~

Anyway, you guys should really go on variety show (not only GRI - GD & Seungri & TODAE but all bigbang member), if that is YG allows and able to fit in your busy schedule. You guys are comfortable being hilarious together!!!~

Signing off now, do take care and dont over exert your body too much. Drink lots of water and eat well. If your Kuala Lumpur trip with 2NE1 is confirm, I'll see you there!!~

Yours faithful "not-so-young" fan,

Mary Oshin

cHeeSe-0759.jpg 

P.S: I know I have a slim chance of winning but can we be penpals all 5 of you??  If you guys cant, i dont mind writing to your dancers or even anyone who can understand simple English? Dont worry my command for English is not fantastic either. I've always wanted to write to someone overseas but never get the chance as I don't have any friends overseas. If that is possible. If not, no worries. =) 

빅뱅 화이팅!!~ =))

Guest Ilona9803

사랑해 빅뱅!!!!

How was my korean? 

I am absolutely in love with your band. I was shown

korean music last year and i fell in love with it! 

You are the best kpop band i've ever listened to!

Other people love Shinee, DBSK and other kpop bands 

but i love BIG BANG! You'll  always be the best kpop 

band EVER!

I never really thought about asian music being so good! 

I'm amazed and totally in love with it!

It's a slim chance I'll win this competition and if I 

don't I just wanted to say that I loved this 

opportunity I had to talk to you guys! I never thought 

I'd get this chance to communicate with you but 

thanks for giving me this opportunity!

THANKS FOR YOUR MUSIC:) IT MELTS MY HEART

BIG BANG FOREVER!

Guest sarahradz

My love for Big Bang has come somewhat recently. I am from America so I did not know so much about Korean music. Though it has only been since September that I have found them and become a VIP, I know this will last.  I have not felt how I feel about Big Bang about any bands. I don't even really know how to explain it. I don't want to make this so long, because that would be boring, but it would take me hours to explain my love of Big Bang and what they mean to me. They are truly rare. 

I have been having a really hard time with a lot of things lately, and it's hard for me to feel happy. They make my sadness go away as if it was never there. I can go from crying to laughing in seconds. I've really never had anything affect me in this way before.

Their music and every thing they do is so driven by pure passion, it is extremely inspiring to me and helps me in the things that I do. Not to mention how extraordinarily talented they are, but they already know this. Haha

To me, they are everything. Everything that I go through and everything that I feel I do it with them. I turn to them. They are truly beautiful men. Obviously they are not perfect, but they handle everything with such grace and honesty. They do not hide themselves. They show simply who they are and what they are on the inside, and that is why I love them. How could I love people so much if I did not think they were being real? I would then love the lie of who they are, not them.

With Big Bang, I love them. I love who they are and what they represent. They mean so much to me. I hope they always know how important they are to people, and how loved they are.

That lovely, smiling Daesung, soulful Taeyang, TOP with such a  resonant voice, playful Seungri, and the most passionate inspiriting leader with a way with words, G-Dragon.

I love these characters. :)

All my love and support,

~Sarah

p.s. Either tomorrow or on the weekend I will go in to get my 하루하루 tattoo, for my birthday and their comeback. :P

Guest blacky80

Ole,Ole, I saw Europe..!!!

It’s not in my nature and in my style to write things like that, which doesn’t mean that I don’t read you guys, but this initiative is a big challenge for everyone..

Damn, all of you here are great, bravo soompi and please continue supporting us..

For BIG BANG members, just few words!

You are stunning, incomparable, amazing, super fashion young men and musicians ..sometimes little, gorgeous children, who I adore. You are not just idols for me, you are artists!

You always knowing how to grab my interest, how to be on the TOP in our hearts…I admire your five personalities and individualities!

I’m always wanting more of you…because I know you are the BEST!

Of course we are proud of you, of course we have patience for the upcoming album, for the next albums…

I just want to say..THANK YOU &YOU & YOU…

Life is beautiful! Just like you...

Hey VIPS!! I was just looking through the submissions and everything looks awesome and great! I'm 10000% sure that Big Bang will love what you guys are doing :).

Keep up the awesome and cool work, Hwaeeting!

Guest minsunners

I LOVE BIG BANG SO MUCH!!!!!

first time i saw BIGBANG its because koe wo kikasete MV,when i saw it i just thinking"wow the MV are cool,the song is catchy, but what's wrong with the hair???"lol sorry i just never get into kpop, and i just shock when i see it..

then i see GARA-GARA GO and feel more weird about the style..lol

and i begin search about big bang catchy song, and i surprise because i find that all big bang song is catchy and ..

and i find lies MV.OH i just feel in love with Big bang.its a cool song.and i watched haru haru MV, like it so much.. then i just serch everything about big bang, and i begin a silent reader in big bang soompi thread,,and of course become VIP!!

big bang you must know,,i love you all, i cant choose my favorite member in Bigbang, i just love 5 members of big bang...

whenever i feel sad i just listening big bang song, and i start smiling..i feel like big bang is put a positive energy in their song and its always make me feel happy..

there is a hard time when there is no news about when BIG BANG comeback to korea, so i just looking for your japan stuff. and i feel in love again when YG release Tell me goodbye MV,,oh i realy love it.

BIG BANG comeback to korea again,,i hope you can get a lot of award like before..

BIG BANG dont get sick, you guys is must be so busy for this comeback..

YG take care our boys..

Soompi thanks..i love soompi and YG for this..

BIGBANG is VIP..

ps: iam VIP from Indonesia..

Guest BerntssonLover

Aw, I would love to participate but I'm not at home right now so I can't post up my things which are on my computer. TT Those shout-outs would be the best thing ever!!!!! T___T

Anyways, if Big Bang read all this, please DON'T FORGET EUROPE! =) We exist and you have a lot of fans here. (And especially Germany, kekeke!!!<3)

And take care of yourselves!! <3333

I can't wait for tonight. *___*

Guest Nakima3193

Big Bang!!! I hope you all are doing well! Your new album is AMAZING and your comeback definetely lived up to everything I expected it to be. ^^ I remember when I first came across you guys in 8th grade with the song Lies. I had never really listened to kpop before, but after listening to Lies I was hooked. Now, I am in the 12th grade and you guys are still my number one kpop artists. Your style, your music, your passion for your work all burn so very bright in whatever you all do, and that never fails to bring a smile to my face. ^^  Even when I am going through hard times( like when my father was in the hospital), listening to your music would always bring a smile to my face, and it gave me the strength to keep believing. And with this strength i was able to see my dad recover back to his old self.

Also, you guys ironically helped me choose my career choice. Through your music I was introduced to the world of current kpop, and with this i had the passion to write about the updates and news happening in the asian industry. This led me to choose a career as a journalist and to minor in east asian languages. ^_^

Your music is so filled with emotion it's truly inspiring and thus why I love it. So, I just wanted to say thank you for everything you have inspired me to do and for making brilliant music that keeps us VIPS hooked and wanting more.  ^_^

Personal Member shout outs ^^:

Taeyang/Sol/ Young Bae: Your amazing sun like smile never ceases to make me smile.  Your passion for music and dancing definetely show in your performances and always make them exciting, but is your personality that i love and adore. ^^ I hope you well in the future, and that regardless of anything anyone says that you will continue to fight  to do your best. =]

G-Dragon/ Ji yong Kwon: Leader! You are amazingly talented in every sense of the word. From your rocking fashion sense ( I mean who but you could pull of a professional look in sweat pants? =), to your amazing singing, rapping, and composing skills you just seem to know how to do it all. ^^ Your lyrics are truly inspiring and your beats fun to listen to which is definetely part of the reason why i love big bang. Keep fighting regardless of what anyone says and show them who is boss! ^^

Seungri/ Lee Seunghyun: Maknae! I know how you feel as the youngest as I am also the youngest in my family and it is quite amusing.  ;) I'm sooo proud of how far you've come!~ Having your own solo work and climbing to the top of charts is simply amazing, but you worked so hard and deserve it. ^^ I love how you are always working to do your best and your hyper-fun personality is adorable. And I know you may not like them as they are a touchy subject for you, but I love your dark circles. They make you who you are and are quite adorable. They also make you our affectionate panda us VIPS love and adore ^^ So don't let them bother you because it just makes you that much more awesome. B)

T.O.P/ Tabi/ Tempo/ Choi Seunghyun: You my friend are one beast of a rapper. ^^ Your deep voice and your smooth rapping reminds me of Notorious B.I.G who i grew up listening too and loving. I love your style which is just dazzling, and your laid back personality. I wish you well for your future endevors and to be in the best of health! ^^

Daesung/ D-Lite: Smile! ^^ When ever you smile it always brightens up the room and leads me to smiling as well. I love your jokes and crazy little gags that show your kooky personality. I am also, really excited about your solo album! Your singing is just so passionate and powerful, I absolutely love it. I wish you the best of luck in the solo album promotions and that you will let your confidence shine just as radiant as your smile does.  :lol:

Boys I hope you continue to do well in dominating the world, because this is the Era of World Domination- Big Bang Style. :lol:  I'm sorry I wrote so much, but i just had to thank you properly for all your hardwork and effort. ^^ Take Care and Big Bang Fighting!

Love,

VIP Ashley from New York, USA ^_^

Archived