[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest victoriamai

Are 'City Hunter' co-stars Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young dating?

20118233453714z1pho_T5_9259.jpg

Frequent meetings between Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young have attracted netizens’ attention, and rekindled rumors about how the two were secretly dating.

On August 22nd, representatives from both their agencies have stepped forward to announce that the two were indeed dating, and have been for about a month!

201182335524xj85egg_T5_9276.jpg

Lee Min Ho’s agency, Starhaus Entertainment, told Dispatch, “When the two were together, their interest for one another could be felt. They are going towards the step of getting to know each other.

The two stars were the main leads in the recently-concluded SBS drama, ‘City Hunter‘. Working long hours together on the set and acting out their characters’ love lines appears to have sparked a romance of their own.

2011823254515h0izoo_T5_9249.jpg

Park Min Young’s agency, King Kong Entertainment, stated, “When the two appeared in the drama together, they were quite in tune with one another. It seems that they’ve developed feelings for each other.

In the evenings, Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young either drank tea together or had a beer. They also spent their leisure time going on drives.

Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young’s agency stated their final positions with, “It has been a little over a month since they began to show interest in one another. Other than that, we cannot reveal any more details about the actors’ private lives.

201182335524f5qsegg_T5_9274.jpg

credit: allkpop

OH MY GOD. That's all I can really say.. WHAT A DREAM COME TRUE!!! ASKALKDJLKASJDLAJSDLK!!!!!!!

^IT'S TRUE!!!

OMG when I found out about this I literally ran to my sisters room, told her about it, then when she confirmed it herself we did a high 10... yeah we're such dorks...

BUT I really LOVE this couple! Go MINMIN couple!!

Hi cecelia,dduk,clock everyone.

Sorry had to delurk because I wanted to scream like first thing in the morning and no one will understand.

'long talks in the evenings and drives together after filming'

OMG if I could smile any wider my face would split,

BEST NEWS EVER!!45858itkef51mr1.gif

I swear I am literally giddy in love at hearing this news.City Hunter and Nana Bear.Hot hot hot.Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young TOGETHER- oh God...ck brain explodes

tumblr_ln8ezmFmfV1qfp4ik.gif

Min Ho-ssi  and Min Young-ssi

sitting in a tree: K-I-S-S-I-N-G 

First comes love, 

then comes marriage,

Then comes baby,

in a golden carriage (okay that would be a bit much but you get the point of this limerick)

Mianhamnida...absolutely cannot resist this.I cannot think...oh god.

Bye before I embarass myself further.

Guest chloe.c

OMG GUYSSS HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY CITY HUNTER FANSS!!! :D :D :D I JUST HAD TO COME ON RIGHT AWAY AFTER HEARING THE NEWS!!! <3333

omfgggggggggg !!!!

I never really bothered WISHING that they would become a real life couple but OMGDDD THIS IS <3333 :wub: :wub: :wub:

NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE MY HAPPINESSSS <33333

But poor them though, esp Min Young !! I think there'll be some bashing and stuff too..esp fangirls that cannot accept their idol dating, or those that like MinHo/MinYoung with other people. >< BUT

WHATEVERRRRR <3

:wub:

First reaction:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second reaction:

Drats...there goes my motivation to finish this damn degree and go to Korea. LOL.

And the conclusion is:

Lee Min Ho is still hot.

Guest chloe.c

ERRR...apparently some new report came out saying that they just both have feelings for each other, but not actually DATING. ERRRRR NO COMMENT!!!

But..whatever... nor do I know the credibility of this as I just saw it on Weibo. (chinese twitter).

oh here they are say yes .. there they all say no ..

so sorry i blur duno who to believe until we got both of them to come out and make statement ..

lol ...

but of cuz i ship them la since they so cute together .. first time i saw Minho laught so much nowaday...

OMG. Best. News. EVER!

Their BTS vids screamed OTP to me. I knew the looks LMH gave PMY during the cafe shoot (where DH get's egged) was not just friendly and admiring but smoldering. <3

And then the shopping cart BTS. How adorable were they?! PMY must be really light *envy* and then the terrace kiss BTS :wub: I can spazz on and on about their BTS XD

Come on people, like JB and GF said on Dramabeans:

City Hunter 2!! Please? Don’t you lovebirds want an excuse to shoot a whole twenty-episode series where making goggly eyes at each other and being adorable is part of the job description? And you get PAID to do it???

:D City Hunter 2, Aja! MinMin couple <3 forever. :wub:

^^ True triv! BEST.NEWS. EVER.

Im not even reacting this way on my kpop dating news lolol.

City Hunter 2!! Please? Don’t you lovebirds want an excuse to shoot a whole twenty-episode series where making goggly eyes at each other and being adorable is part of the job description? And you get PAID to do it???

PUHLEEEZ i need season 2...and we'd have more love scenes lol.damn it got too real haha.....

WHERE'S MINIEJUNGLE AND DRAMAOK!??lols

Guest chloe.c

GLAD IT'S FINALLY CONFIRMED!! FOR A WHILE THERE I THOUGHT THEY WERE WAKING ME UP FROM MY DREAM OR SOMETHING !! WELL GUESS WHAATTT NOT A DREAM YOOOOO <3333

It's REALITYYYYY cuz MINMIN COUPLE IS REAL :wub:

HEHEEHEHEE <3 <3 <3 <3

Guest jajami

during city hunter time my wild censored  imagination with LMH and PMY is not wasted.... now its for real...yess lolllllllll:):):D:D