[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

I started bawling when Young Joo asked Yoon Sung to forgive his father at the end of the episode. The whole last half of the episode was foreshadowing Yong Joo's fate with the slow-motion at the scene in the hospital with Sahee. I was fidgeting in my seat as we approached the end of the episode and BAM! I can't believe it.

Chun Jae Man is evil too but I cannot forgive Jin Pyo anymore. In no way shape or form. He pretended to be the City Hunter and sent the text to Young Joo to bring him to the junkyard, the text that Chun had sent to him! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Young Joo was not supposed to be there!!!!

Lee Jin Pyo!!! You will get your due for ruining Yoon Sung's life and so many others.

The way I see it, thinking about it, killing Young Joo off was really the only we could have hope for a happy ending. Knowing our dear Young Joo, him knowing that Yoon Sung was City Hunter, I don't think he would have kept that secret forever. Or maybe he would have.

There where no reason for them to kill off YJ for a happy ending. He has a huge dept both to YS, yes YS father(P) is also to blame for what happened to YS during those 28 years but YJ's father has it too and to Nana for keeping quite for 10 years about his father killing her mom and make her dad in coma for 10 years so he can let YS go free.

I started bawling when Young Joo asked Yoon Sung to forgive his father at the end of the episode. The whole last half of the episode was foreshadowing Yong Joo's fate with the slow-motion at the scene in the hospital with Sahee. I was fidgeting in my seat as we approached the end of the episode and BAM! I can't believe it.

Chun Jae Man is evil too but I cannot forgive Jin Pyo anymore. In no way shape or form. He pretended to be the City Hunter and sent the text to Young Joo to bring him to the junkyard, the text that Chun had sent to him! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Young Joo was not supposed to be there!!!!

Lee Jin Pyo!!! You will get your due for ruining Yoon Sung's life and so many others.

I also had that feeling as soon as they showed him leaving in slow motion. but I really hope we will see YJ at the end sitting in a wheelchair with his head rapped recuperating and SaHee pushing him in the hospital garden.

Guest bashful

I just only hope that NN and YS will be alive and will have a happy ending. I am more focus on them then others now. LOL but hopefully everyone will get a happy ending....but then again it will be too good to be true this is k-drama we are talking about. They always.......... well mostly give us a cliffhanger if not a sad ending.

Guest k-lover1

*That's what I am talking about*

For the last 18 episodes I have been partial with CH, since LMH is not my favorite actor, and the fact that we have seen about a million near deaths.

But the ending of episode 19 brought me to tears, I was so unsuspected that I had a WTF moment.

I think the writer and PD did a brilliant thing, by allowing one of the main characters to die, I will be pissed off if the decide to bring him back, I think that for the prosecutor's character this is a very fine way to go out. If only episode 20 can hold what they did on episode 19, IMHO CH should be the best drama of 2011!!

CH...Fighting!!!!!

Guest webby

What can I say? Brilliant acting delivered by Lee Jun Hyeok in the episode today. I can definitely see how his death would have an impact on YS the City Hunter. Today's episode is really full of highlights where characters come to terms with one another, we finally see the link and who's on whose side. I finally am convinced the YJ is 100% on YS's side and they would have made a brilliant team. I love how he went to YS to ask him if he would have done what he did if not for revenge's sake. YS said surely there has to be something more meaningful than mere revenge for him to be putting his life at stake daily. I see this as a major bonding scene between two guys who were on two different sides and yet have come to realize that the main motivation that propels them into action actually coincides. Somehow after watching that scene, it made me feel as if YJ was asking YS for assurance that what they are doing is for the better good, and with the assurance YS gave him, YJ plunged into the remainder of the episode hotly pursuing the bad guys realizing that the law was powerless in certain aspects and yet he's out there fist fighting even with his life at stake. Of course I can't help but be saddened by the fact that he was going to reconciliate with saehee and they could have been happily together if not for the mishap. I don't know if YJ will surely die, but it seems like he did. His last words to YS are so well scripted. Despite everyone thinking he should be hating YS for not saving his dad, YJ asked YS for forgiveness on behalf of his dad. YJ's sense of justice also resonates in my mind with him requesting YS to uncover the 1983 incident and bring justice to those who were betrayed by the country. Up til the end, YJ was always on the side of justice. I was close to tears and definitely had goosebumps watching that last part. I didn't mind YJ overshadowing City Hunter at all. And I think YJ will def be that great propelling force for YS for the rest of his life. I can see YS morphing into a true City Hunter not for revenge anymore but for the greater good of society with the impact YJ left him. Law was not sufficient to bring justice to society, and what better evidence it bears when seeing a law-abiding prosecutor staking his life and being sacrificed during the process. With that, I am quite sure that YS will himself have a good ending. I am still waiting to see how him and the president meet after knowing his birth secret. Ratings did not go over 20%, but today's episode definitely outdid the ones before for me.

I prob should be more angry at JP for messing up YS's life, but i'm currently more angry at JP for indirectly causing YJ's death. If he had not sent YJ the msg about Cheon Jae Man at the junkyard, YJ wouldn't have died. Even though JP stresses that it's not just for revenge but to reveal the betrayal of the country, he is too blinded with his mission that he never gave a thought about sacrificing harmless people on the way. I think there lies the main difference between him and YJ+YS.

I love episodes like this where not everything is said out loud, but with bits and pieces here and there, you get to connect things yourself e.g.the little bit of info Saehee fed YJ at the hospital/clinic about YS and how he's very much like YJ, the exchange between YJ and YS when they met for the first time after YJ told the City Hunter to run away, etc. etc... one can help wondering what goes in the mind of the characters and whenever they meet their conversation just holds so much more to what is read on the exterior. That's why i love it!

Also, does YS still not know that the president is the 5th person JP is targeting? I have the feeling he thought JP tricked him into avenging for Mu Yeol who isn't his real dad, but still doesn't know that the revenge JP had in mind is more cruel that is to have the president killed by his own son. But i guess since YS has the secret book now, he will find out the truth.

Episode 19 -- July 27, 2011

AGB Nielsen

City Hunter 18.8(nationwide)/19(seoul)

Princess' Man 11.7/12.9

TNmS

City Hunter 17.2(nationwide)/18.7(seoul)

Princess' Man 9.7/12.1

Guest jajami

*quoted image*

OH LAWD!! WAEEE!

as soon as I saw this in slow motion is knew something was going down.... T^T

Please live!!! PLEASEEEE!

my connection last night  is not good when i saw the slow motion i thought its lagging again ...i never noticed that scene ..lol.. i hope he is still alive..!!!

Guest good123

Medium Quality

City Hunter Ep.19

200 Mb MKV File

http://depositfiles.com/files/on7kcpu5w  

or

http://www.fileserve.com/file/QenyvVb/City.Hunter.E19.XviD-HANrel.mkv

or

http://www.easy-share.com/1916950678/City.Hunter.E19.XviD-HANrel.mkv

or

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1531893064/City.Hunter.E19.XviD-HANrel.mkv

Guest nitrogen123

I just can't think of how they can wrap it all up with only 1 more episode to go......HOW'S IT GOING TO END!!!

Guest Jan-Di-Seta

The written preview is out! ^^

영주의 희생으로 인해 윤성은 미칠것만 같고, 진표에게 왜 영주를 끌어들였다며 분노한다. 진표는 천재만을 자신이 처단할 것이라 말하지만 윤성은 영주가 지키려던 법으로 천재만을 심판 하겠다며 진표와 대립한다. 하지만 윤 ...

Can anybody translate it please?!

The written preview is out! ^^

영주의 희생으로 인해 윤성은 미칠것만 같고, 진표에게 왜 영주를 끌어들였다며 분노한다. 진표는 천재만을 자신이 처단할 것이라 말하지만 윤성은 영주가 지키려던 법으로 천재만을 심판 하겠다며 진표와 대립한다. 하지만 윤 ...

Can anybody translate it please?!

i recognize words like...Yoon Sung, Yoon Ju, Jin Pyo, Chun Jae Man, sacrifice, crazy, judgement. LOL.

Anyway, with the word sacrifice in the first sentence, YJ is dead. Coz the following sentence I think it means YS went mad. And he went to JP (presuming asking why he sent YJ the msg that CJM is at the junkyard?)

i have no idea what the rest means, but the preview ends with a but. WHAT?!

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

Because of YJ's sacrifice, YS starts to go mad/crazy, and asks JP why he sent YJ that text message and why he brought YJ into this mess. JP tells YS that he's going to get rid of CJM, but YS tells JP that he's going to prosecute CJM with the law, just like YJ always did legally. But Yoon...

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

Because of YJ's sacrifice, YS starts to go mad/crazy, and asks JP why he sent YJ that text message and why he brought YJ into this mess. JP tells YS that he's going to get rid of CJM, but YS tells JP that he's going to prosecute CJM with the law, just like YJ always did legally. But Yoon...

Thanks LeMoN.

Man.  Have they forgotten about poor Lee Yoon Sung's daddy issues already?

Guest dracog

they seriously need to extend this series for at least 2 episodes. how about NN dad? YJ dad? the president? geez dont make this seres look bad by forcing it to end just because there's no extension geez

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

Thanks for the transaltion but I SO wish that it said something else then "sacrifice"

To you who wondered what the Thai actress name was. The one that was YS nanny its Supranee Jayrinpon.

Unfortunatly since she is a bit older its not popular for the Thai dramafans to write in all her acting in dramas but she is an actress that has a lot of supporting rolls in many of the most popular Thai Lakorns.

Guest webby

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

So does that mean the 'big reversal' might be YS becoming a prosecutor in the end for YJ?? I guess the synopsis means YJ really won't live then. The news article yesterday said the car fight was the last concept action scene, so perhaps the president will disclose what actually happens and get his closure. But I'm pretty sure JP won't be satisfied with that alone. So i guess the very last showdown, will still be JP against YS.

Guest farhah1986

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

All this while,I kind of tolerate JP  bold intent to seek revenge but with innocent life become a sacrifice,I wonder is it worth to commit such revenge in expend of innocent life?YJ shouldn't die like this....Although before I don't want JP die but I think this time its better for him to die for a good thing.I hope in the end JP do the right thing not only for the sake of 20 people that had been die but also for YS who always regard him as a father.

Since this is a CH drama, I don't expect LYS to die. However, YS has already stated that he is prepared to sacrifice himself for his loved ones, and that includes his father, JP.  If he remotely causes JP's death and is a witness to his death, I expect him to snap like a twig mentally.  YS's love is unconditional.

i was totally in the dark about today's episode so when i saw that YJ got killed... especially as a result from a blunt force trauma i was hysterically crying... not shedding tears but i was sobbing... (my family was hysterically laughing at me :sweatingbullets:)

his last words are so sad! asking for forgiveness even in death for not caring about himself but for another~! poor sae hee

and what's worse is that even though his father is a slime ball i believe that he genuinely loved his son and when he wakes up to find that he's gone and that he's part of the reason why YJ was killed... i think anyone would go crazy~!

and for YS to see so much death... ugh its heart-wrenching!

a graphic i made for YJ seriously you will be missed!!!

*please don't repost anywhere!!!

unled17m.jpg