[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Thanks to everyone for the links and spoilers. I got to go home and watch Ep. 15.

So, now it is pretty much confirmed that YS will confess his love to NN. I don't know...I feel uneasy about that scene for some reason. Maybe he is going to say and drop some other bad issues on her. I hope it is going to be sweet because we are all waiting for YS to admit his feelings for NN. So, did YS go to NN after the last scene from EP. 15 because he seemed to be wearing the same thing.

I'm starting to get really annoyed with YJ and all his pestering. Was he grateful that CH saved him? I can't tell because I haven't watched Ep. 15, but I was just curious. At the same time, I can't really get that much pissed off at him because that is his job, to be a pest.

I really hope that this show has a good ending because I'm really going to get so pissed off at it. I'm really attached to this show, but I really hate watching all the episodes and chasing after it every week to have a bad ending in the end.

Guest shaytooneshiraz

I just love this drama, i don't mind that today's ep was a bit slow. I need a make out scene tomorrow :)

where did you watch it? If you can recommend a working link I'd be super grateful! 

Guest farhah1986

I'm wondering about the rating for today's episode...whatever it is I'm sure this show continue to be interesting....

where did you watch it? If you can recommend a working link I'd be super grateful! 

I watch it on tvunetworks but if it does not work for you, try wwitv. com

Guest -quiescent

I loved it!!!! Oh gosh, CITY HUNTER WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH?!!!!! I'm going to have a major breakdown when it finishes. There's only 2 weeks and a half left ):

I agree that today's episode was rather slow in comparison to previous episodes but we shouldn't dwell on that too much - considering that only 5 episodes remain, many things are likely are to happen. Especially concerning target #5, the President. The Final Showdown!

Guest samgirl

looks like YS will confess to Nana the same day cause I noticed that in the preview Nana and YS are wearing the same clothes

Guest hellome1992

i don't know if someone already pointed this out but hehehe that was cute how they referenced sungkyunkwan scandal. when the little boy picking up the coins said that his name was kim yoon shik..aka park min young's brothers name or her pseudo character from skks. i wonder if it was on purpose or not. :) teheh lovee <3

Guest dramaok

actually i kinda liked how today's episode was a bit calmer than normal.

you can see that the characters are coming to some crossroads, emotionally weary and vulnerable.

it's a sweet episode, with a lot of comedy too.

(Ahjussi > homeshopping > credit cards > leaving home >"spousal fight" with Yoonsung)

(Kim Yoon Shik reference (from SKKS))

(Cafe scene > Dahye > Agent Shin > Ahjussi > Go Kijoon)

(Dahye > "stalker" mode)

(Nana lifting the couch at the hospital)

even though Yoonsung is unable to say "I like you"... his body language already says, "I love you and I need you"...

e15110713h264720phdtvqo.jpg

나 지금 열 내리고 있는 중이니까 열 내릴 때까지 움직이지 말고 기다려.

My fever is coming down right now, so until my fever is gone, don't move and wait.

e15110713hdtvxvidbarosa.jpg

e15110713hdtvxvidbarosaf.jpg

-What happened to your father... is very regrettable.

-It's something I could've prevented. But I was unable to persuade my father, nor was I able to catch the City Hunter.

That is what torments me so much. If he would've turned himself in for embezzeling the tuition money, he wouldn't be in that state.

-Turning yourself in.... do you know how much courage that takes? When I was in gradeschool, back then, my family was very poor. One day, I was especially hungry and I stole food from my friend's lunchbox. When the teacher found that out, she had all of us close our eyes and said she would forgive the incident, if the one who did it would raise their hand. Even so, I was unable to raise my hand. I felt apologetic, and my friends were crying out from their arms hurting, but as more time passed, the harder it was for me to raise hand. That is what turning yourself is. Your father must be the same. I am not particularly different either. I am reminded how scary it is.. .to miss the right timing.

I'm starting to get really annoyed with YJ and all his pestering. Was he grateful that CH saved him? I can't tell because I haven't watched Ep. 15, but I was just curious. At the same time, I can't really get that much pissed off at him because that is his job, to be a pest.

YJ knows Yoon Sung saved him. YJ also knows Chairman Cheon's lackey tried to kill him. YJ is now trailing Cheon, and also, he knows if he trails City Hunter, he will be led to Cheons' corruption as well. So in a way, YJ and City Hunter are on the same team, against Cheon.... but the YJ and YS "alliance" is very iffy too... since on paper, by law, they are actually enemies.... so this is an interesting twist.

Thanks for all recaps and translations.

I loved the bickering between YS and ahjussi they are like a married couple where wify runs away because he cant buy what he wants as that is his only fun couped up at home just like any other housewife. :)

Actually Poo Chai isn't a name it means Boy/Man/Male just like the Korean namja.

He says in ep 1, My name is Yoon Sung but here I am Poo Chai. Servants use Poo Chai in the sense young master, same as Korean ToreNim.

But for MuangSuri that has been his nanny all the way back from the boattrip, she uses it in the meaning ""My little boy" as any man is alway a little boy in his mothers eyes.

The eggtrowing is aimed at DH the pesty little brat. Oh how I wish I could be there and join the eggthrowers and I would be better at aiming at the right target.

Really loocking forward to tomorrows ep as there seams like a lot will be happening

Guest dramaok

What does KimNana Ask YS at phone when he's sick of acid gazs? I understood a part about a promess...?

Earlier in the episode, Nana asked Yoonsung to tell her he likes her too.

and Yoonsung said not to expect that from him. he can't say that.

Nana put up a brave front and fine, i was just saying it anyway. but instead you have to make a wish of mine come true this year. i'll think of something really hard then.

then later, Nana calls, and says....

"I thought hard about it and (my wish is)... at the last day of the year, let's go and listen to bell-tolling at Boshingak, and we can pray for your mother's recovery as well.

800pxkoreaseoulbosingak.jpg

*Boshin-gak bell-tolling is like American timesquare countdown to new year.

in the old days, during Joseon era, the bell-tolling was daily, to alert the opening and closing of the gates of Seoul.

now a days, it's for countdown to New Year's only.

Look like JP is a step ahead of YS. So does JP have the real 1983 book now? Is that what YJ going to find tomorrow when he open that safe?

Yes, JP has the real copy. the one that was sold to Cheon Jae Man was a copy.

Guest good123

Medium Quality

City Hunter Ep.15

200 Mb MKV File

cityhuntere15xvidhanrel.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://depositfiles.com/files/6i40vw03i  

or

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1435845694/City.Hunter.E15.XviD-HANrel.mkv

or

http://www.fileserve.com/file/792sYgc/City.Hunter.E15.XviD-HANrel.mkv

or

http://www.easy-share.com/1916658337/City.Hunter.E15.XviD-HANrel.mkv

Guest myphim

Thank you dramaok for that translation. Maybe we can end the drama with that scene, YS and Nana meet again at Boshingak at the end of the year. I really hope none of them die since today broken frame is such a bad omen.

I almost miss the Kim Yoon Shik reference, how I miss those SKKS days.

^=o that's a possibility of a happy ending, I can imagine it now. Because of the whole revenge thing, they were separated etc (or YS moved to America to cure his mom), then at the end of the year, YS and NN meet each other again at Boshingak, smiling :D.  

But I still demand a make out scene before that