[CONCERT] JYJ WORLD TOUR CONCERT

Guest petiteange22

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dbsk<3

i got my tickets for the vancouver show! but i tried again just for fun to see if i got better tickets and i did:( so i bought those as well lol so if anyone wants 2 floor tickets message me for the details!

you have the presale password? =O

would you be a kind soul and share it with someone who desperately wants to go T_T

if you don't want to post it for everyone, you can send it through a private message? I'll return the favour somehow... T_T I really want to go so badly

i got my tickets for the vancouver show! but i tried again just for fun to see if i got better tickets and i did:( so i bought those as well lol so if anyone wants 2 floor tickets message me for the details!

I messaged you about something :)

Nvm about my msg, I've taken care of things :D

Guest sssherryyy

hi does anyone need a ticket in Newark, in section C row 6 seat 11? My friend already bought two, oh, jesus, I have to sell my own. It is from TM, and sold for $200 now. I got the E-ticket. If interested plz contact me :)

Guest linglingkjj

I sent you a msg, please check ^_^ thx!

Guest daisivi

Hi guys, I have pretty close up tickets in Section A for Prudential Center ^o^ so I'm definitely thinking about bringing a camera. Did any of you talk with Powerhouse about the use of cameras? If so, can you please share what they said? Thank you ^^.

I asked the girl from Powerhouse about the use of cameras and she said we would have to call up the venues themselves to find out. Not too helpful, but I thought I'd let you know.

Guest dbskcassie

Hi, I'm selling 2 tickets to the NJ concert in the lower level, Section 18, Row 3!  Please PM me if interested!

Guest PandaKiss

Just got my ticket for the Vancouver show.

Wish we got closer seats though!

Regardless I am super excited !!!

Guest ydnas2

HII!!

i just bought tickets for the vancouver show. 180$. im floorseats row 11, seats 35-37. i was wondering if row 11 is good? will it be far away?? o.O

Guest lisasa320

I'm so sorry you will be sitting near me! because I always sing along at concerts and my singing is not as good as jyj! haha

No No It's totally Cool I'm like that too plus a lot of screaming LOL where are you guys from?

Guest blade7520

Does anyone know if there will be an extended stage for the NJ venue?

Also, what's going on with lightsticks? Last time people handed them out at the venue- does anyone know if something similar is being organized this time?

Guest PandaKiss

HII!!

i just bought tickets for the vancouver show. 180$. im floorseats row 11, seats 35-37. i was wondering if row 11 is good? will it be far away?? o.O

I'm at row 10 seat 38-40!

I'm still a bit disappointed but I think it is pretty good since the floor seats go to row 42!

I wish I found out about the presale earlier!! :(

Guest sssherryyy

Does anyone know if there will be an extended stage for the NJ venue?

Also, what's going on with lightsticks? Last time people handed them out at the venue- does anyone know if something similar is being organized this time?

Yes, there is an extended stage. I called powerhouse and they said it might be extended to Row 7 or 8.

I got floor seats for the SJ concert (3rd row from the front). I haven't ever been this close to stage before at a korean concert. Will it be crazy? What should I expect?

Also for the SJ concert, are there going to be any projects like at the Thailand concert? Are people giving out glow sticks? Or having designated colors during certain songs?

Thanks!

Guest wingsywingsy

Also for the SJ concert, are there going to be any projects like at the Thailand concert? Are people giving out glow sticks? Or having designated colors during certain songs?

The people planning the project are trying to get fingerlights for everyone, which will presumably show up pretty well in the dark because of LED. ^^

For those of you attending the SJ concert,

please follow http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_125403240868592

and

http://twitter.com/JYJ4SF

for now for further updates. There will be a project site up later when plans are more finalized.

You might also want to check out the video below for more information lol ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1xekcLabf0

Help please..

I'm looking to buy tickets for the San Jose concert, and was wondering, can I call Powerhouse to purchase it? Someone told me to call them because it's cheaper..? something about fees...? well, if I can, does anyone have their number? I can't seem to find it..

found their site!!!

Archived