[Movie 2012] R2B: Return to Base 하늘에 산다

Guest adikkeluangman

I am loving all those materials about the movie and seeing Rain in his outfit!

Really, they broke up? Not liking the timing at all, no no! Now maybe there will be rumours it was because of Rain or that she has something going on with him and that's why she broke up with her boyfriend.

Hi bbly, hahaha - I hope it won't reach this far. I'm sure RAIN won't ride on with this kind of petty thing just to sell the movie. :lol:

I know you're also anticipating the movie poster............I hope RAIN & SSK will have good chemistry on the screen. We’ll see this when the poster is available & see more of their chemistry when the trailer is released. :lol:

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi bbly, hahaha - I hope it won't reach this far. I'm sure RAIN won't ride on with this kind of petty thing just to sell the movie. :lol:

I know you're also anticipating the movie poster............I hope RAIN & SSK will have good chemistry on the screen. We’ll see this when the poster is available & see more of their chemistry when the trailer is released. :lol:

You know when it comes to Korean media with regards to Rain, everything is possible, the most ridiculous stories are possible. I am just saying I won't be surprised if they blame it is Rain's fault or that Rain and SSK are an item.

Not only the movie poster, I am anticipating everything about this movie! Rain will be amazing, I am sure about it. Regarding the "chemistry" between Rain and SSK, I am ready for a surprise here and very open-minded about it loooool!

You know when it comes to Korean media with regards to Rain, everything is possible, the most ridiculous stories are possible. I am just saying I won't be surprised if they blame it is Rain's fault or that Rain and SSK are an item.

Not only the movie poster, I am anticipating everything about this movie! Rain will be amazing, I am sure about it. Regarding the "chemistry" between Rain and SSK, I am ready for a surprise here and very open-minded about it loooool!

Hi bbly, I understand about your feeling for K-medias. It's not I'm sure only Korea but some medias all over the world are like that especially Asian ones. About SSK, I hope you'll learn to like & admire what she has to show in this upcoming movie in due time. :lol:

Hi bbly, I understand about your feeling for K-medias. It's not I'm sure only Korea but some medias all over the world are like that especially Asian ones. About SSK, I hope you'll learn to like & admire what she has to show in this upcoming movie in due time. :lol:

True, the media is the same everywhere. If they have a favourite victim, they like to pick on it, no matter what.

Regarding SSK, I don't need to like/admire her :D , I just hope she acts decently enough and does justice to Rain as he will for sure give once again another great performance.

True, the media is the same everywhere. If they have a favourite victim, they like to pick on it, no matter what.

Regarding SSK, I don't need to like/admire her :D , I just hope she acts decently enough and does justice to Rain as he will for sure give once again another great performance.

bbly, ye, right you are - RAIN surely will give great acting here again. He is back on the big screen this time. Gosh, this man will melt our hearts again. It will be nice to hear his sexy voice again. I’m really looking forward to this. This man never stops working, huh? I’ve never watched other casts act, that’s why I don’t know anyone except RAIN of course & KSS. I’m so excited for this because I love RAIN to death. :lol:

bbly, ye, right you are - RAIN surely will give great acting here again. He is back on the big screen this time. Gosh, this man will melt our hearts again. It will be nice to hear his sexy voice again. I’m really looking forward to this. This man never stops working, huh? I’ve never watched other casts act, that’s why I don’t know anyone except RAIN of course & KSS. I’m so excited for this because I love RAIN to death. :lol:

Me too, I can't wait to see Rain on the big screen and to hear his voice. His last moive was NA and it was in English of course. I love Rain's acting in Korean of course much more hihihihi!

Me too, I can't wait to see Rain on the big screen and to hear his voice. His last moive was NA and it was in English of course. I love Rain's acting in Korean of course much more hihihihi!

Hi bbly, I noticed those articles I read lately about this movie that they're using the name "Flight: Close to the Sun" now. I hope this is it now & won't change anymore. Why all these indecisive title changes, huh? Let’s see if it sticks this time. I’m looking forward to more news about the movie. :lol:

[06-27] 11-06-27 bibigo Korea - Rain @ Movie Set

source : http://twitpic.com/5hkebo / ratoka-rainlegend

약속 드렸던 '비' 님의 단독 샷 입니다! 브이 너무 귀여우신 거 아닌 가요 ~؟^^* 옆에 비비고 도시락 도 눈에 띄네요... ☞ ☜ 즐감 하세요!

LITK.jpg

*** Finally………a glimpse at RAIN on the set! And this made me giggle a lot looking at this picture. :lol:

*********************************************************************************************************************

[June-27-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain on the set of the movie 'Flight : Close to the Sun' (from bibigo Korea's Twitter)

coooo.jpg

약속 드렸던 '비' 님의 단독 샷 입니다! 브이 너무 귀여우신 거 아닌 가요 ~؟^^* 옆에 비비고 도시락 도 눈에 띄네요... ☞ ☜ 즐감 하세요!

As we promised last time, this is Rain's picture taken alone !

It looks so cute how he holds up the V sign, doesn't it? ~؟^^*

bibigo lunch box beside him also stands out...☞ ☜ Please enjoy the picture !

Source : http://twitpic.com/5hkebo

English translation by rain bird.

Hi bbly, I noticed those articles I read lately about this movie that they're using the name "Flight: Close to the Sun" now. I hope this is it now & won't change anymore. Why all these indecisive title changes, huh? Let’s see if it sticks this time. I’m looking forward to more news about the movie. :lol:

[06-27] 11-06-27 bibigo Korea - Rain @ Movie Set

source : http://twitpic.com/5hkebo / ratoka-rainlegend

*quoted image*

Very well observed, dear, I didn't even notice that. I hope that they keep this name really. :D

Very well observed, dear, I didn't even notice that. I hope that they keep this name really. :D

bbly, I really hope so - so as not to give confusion to the people. Sigh............Stills from this movie is so scarce, huh? We know that it’s still a long way to go for the release date but this upcoming film is not very generous with stills and behind the scenes - hehehe. This is new to him since he will play a pilot character in this movie but I have faith that he will not disappoint us with his role here. Honestly, can't wait for it. <_<:lol:

Guest bbly

Got to agree with you, the makers aren't very generous with some BTS material or stills. Really, when they will show us some more material?

Ohh, I am sure Rain won't disappoint us with this role, I know this sounds like "blind Rain-fan" but he has never disappointed me so far. blush.gif

Got to agree with you, the makers aren't very generous with some BTS material or stills. Really, when they will show us some more material?

Ohh, I am sure Rain won't disappoint us with this role, I know this sounds like "blind Rain-fan" but he has never disappointed me so far. blush.gif

bbly, same with me - he has never disappointed me either. After a drama RAIN makes a quick move to star in a movie. I call it a clever action from him to shift the gear from drama to movie this time. :lol:

Rain during Filming singn for DC

2011-07-10

SOURCE : http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=301489&page=1&bbs=

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Goodness, I feel like a teenage girl seeing pictures like this of Rain from his side profile, just sooooo handsome!!!!

*** I noticed this girl has many projects. :lol:

Shin Se Kyung to make a small screen comeback with historical drama

38724504.4.jpg

After rising to stardom with ‘High Kick Through the Roof‘ last year, actress Shin Se Kyung will be returning to her fans through three new releases this year!

In addition to her two new films, ‘Blue Salt‘ and ‘Flight: Close to the Sun‘, the actress will be making a small screen comeback through SBS’s historical drama, ‘The Tree of Deep Roots‘.

Industry representatives were reportedly impressed by her decision to go the ‘hard route’, as opposed to the sweet, melodrama paths idol stars her age usually opt for. It’s worked to her benefit, as she’s had the chance to work with high profile stars like Song Kang Ho, Han Suk Gyu, and Rain.

A representative of Namu Actors commented, “While on the final set of her movie, ‘Flight’, she’s learning calligraphy for her drama, ‘The Tree of Deep Roots’. It’s her first time working with a historical drama that caters to such a specific profession, so she’s doing her absolute best to iron out the details.”

‘The Tree of Deep Roots’ will begin airing on September 28th, and ‘Blue Salt’ will hit theaters early October. ’Flight’ will hit theaters by the year-end.

Source + Photos: Donga Ilbo via Nate / allkpop

[July-14-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_Intruding himself into their conversation.

____normal.JPG

lwmeee 신세경 : Actress "Shin Se Kyung" (신세경) who Rain plays in movie 'Flight : Close to the Sun' with.

@

@29rain @officialse7en 어머머!!?

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Oh dear !!?

profile_normal.jpg

@29rain Ji hoon jung : Rain

@

@officialse7en @lwmeee 둘이 아는 사이였니?

1 hour ago via 파랑새 Favorite Retweet Reply

You two have been acquainted with each other ?

____normal.JPG

lwmeee 신세경

@

@officialse7en 악...상상해버렸다 ..ㅠㅠ

4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Yikes! I've imagined the unbelievable..T_T

777_normal.jpg

officialse7en SE7EN : Singer Seven

@

@lwmeee 얘가 큰일날소릴... 저 안에 30대 아저씨 두명 들어가있다!!!

Don't say anything that would cause trouble..There are two men in their 30s among those people !!!

____normal.JPG

lwmeee 신세경

@

@officialse7en ㅎㅎㅎ귀엽게 봐주세요....꼬꼬마들인데

8 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Hahaha..Please tolerate them..because they are like cute kids..

777_normal.jpg

officialse7en SE7EN

@

@lwmeee 아침부터 야해~

I think it's too fancy this morning ~

http://twitter.com/#!/29rain

http://twitter.com/#!/lwmeee

http://twitter.com/#!/officialse7en

English translation by rain bird

[July-14-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_Intruding himself into their conversation.

*quoted image*

lwmeee 신세경 : Actress "Shin Se Kyung" (신세경) who Rain plays in movie 'Flight : Close to the Sun' with.

@

@29rain @officialse7en 어머머!!?

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Oh dear !!?

*quoted image*

@29rain Ji hoon jung : Rain

@

@officialse7en @lwmeee 둘이 아는 사이였니?

1 hour ago via 파랑새 Favorite Retweet Reply

You two have been acquainted with each other ?

*quoted image*

lwmeee 신세경

@

@officialse7en 악...상상해버렸다 ..ㅠㅠ

Yikes! I've imagined the unbelievable..T_T

*quoted image*

officialse7en SE7EN : Singer Seven

@

@lwmeee 얘가 큰일날소릴... 저 안에 30대 아저씨 두명 들어가있다!!!

Don't say anything that would cause trouble..There are two men in their 30s among those people !!!

*quoted image*

lwmeee 신세경

@

@officialse7en ㅎㅎㅎ귀엽게 봐주세요....꼬꼬마들인데

Hahaha..Please tolerate them..because they are like cute kids..

*quoted image*

officialse7en SE7EN

@

@lwmeee 아침부터 야해~

I think it's too fancy this morning ~

http://twitter.com/#!/29rain

http://twitter.com/#!/lwmeee

http://twitter.com/#!/officialse7en

English translation by rain bird

I really would like to know what Se7en and SSK are talking about it and why Rain reacted like this looool.

[20 Korean Films to Look Out for Second Half of 2011] "Flight: Close to the Sun"

2011/07/16

fullsizephoto182738.jpg

Flying the Sky with Rain

"Flight: Close to the Sun"

Directed by Kim Dong-weon

By NA Won-jung

The film's story is related to the original "Red Muffler", directed by the legendary Korean director SHIN Sang-ok in 1964. The original film used the Korean War as its background, dealing with the passion and the love of F-86 Saver jet fighter pilots, and bringing in the most audiences in Seoul at the time and won countless domestic film awards in the process. The new version of Red Muffler reflects the changes in time and deals with the pilots of the new F-15K fighters, yet it still brings the nostalgia from 47 years ago.

This is Korea's first-ever 'aerial action blockbuster', co-produced and exclusively distributed by CJ E&M Film Business Division. Director Kim Dong-weon, whose previous works include "My Boss, My Teacher" (2006), and "City of Damnation" (2009) proclaimed of displaying brilliant and detailed visuals, combining them with love and friendship of young couple, as well as aerial action scenes full of liveliness and realistic stunts. The leading character is Tae-hoon, an Air Force captain who's a member of 'Black Eagle', Korea's elite air force. He is transferred to combat force with F-15K and creates conflict on his first day with Cheon-hee, a top gun at F-15K squad who's also a deep believer in principle, and is disciplined. In midst of such, an aerial situation with North Korea promptly takes place as Tae-hoon and his colleagues board on the jet fighters and take off without the guarantee of returning safely.

The film features an impressive cast, including Yoo Joon-sang of "Moss" fame playing Cheol-hee and solid supporting casts including JO Seong-ah ("The Yellow Sea"), Oh Dal-soo ("Detective K") among others. What's more, unlike the original "Red Muffler" with female leads playing bartenders at a nearby Air Force Camp bar, the new version features two of the 'blue chip' actresses in Korea today, Sin Se-kyeong ("Blue Salt") and Lee Ha-na ("The Fair Love") both playing talented Air Force serviceperson, making the film even more interesting.

Source : cinematoday.korea.com... ( English Korean )

credit:hancinema.net

I wish we had a date or so saying when the shooting will end. Why? Till now we haven't had really materials. And I would love to see the first teaser or trailer. I don't know if I can survive seeing Rain in his uniform hihihihi, this man is just wow!

I wish we had a date or so saying when the shooting will end. Why? Till now we haven't had really materials. And I would love to see the first teaser or trailer. I don't know if I can survive seeing Rain in his uniform hihihihi, this man is just wow!

Hi bbly, I hope we could get to hear from them soon about this. But I have a feeling that by mid-August, the movie shooting will be completed or maybe a little earlier than this date. blush.gif

Archived