[drama 2005] To Marry A Millionaire 백만장자와 결혼&#54616

Guest thanhdda

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest puppyiz

MARRYING A MILLIONAIRE

I am very glad that KoSoo ssi had left us with something sweet & warm, just b4 he left for his military duties in 2005.

Probably KoSoo ssi wanted us to hold something sweet & warm while he is away he is away ?

Whenever I feel’d feel low - I can be sure to re-watch either MAM or even GREEN ROSE.

MAM is my first priority ...it worked for me just like an antidote…I'd feel much revived afterwards. :D

Much appreciate to berny for reminding all of us with the write up on MAM’s most memorable scenes !

Yeah~ Ko Soo ssi had never failed to keep this PASSION burning in our hearts - hasnt he?

* A note for newbies – come share with us your experiences, thoughts, comments or anything about KoSoo.

Pls visit KoSoo : HERE

See Ya :D

Guest fivemagic

MARRYING A MILLIONAIRE

I am very glad that KoSoo ssi had left us with something sweet & warm, just b4 he left for his military duties in 2005.

Probably KoSoo ssi wanted us to hold something sweet & warm while he is away he is away ?

Whenever I feel’d feel low - I can be sure to re-watch either MAM or even GREEN ROSE.

MAM is my first priority ...it worked for me just like an antidote…I'd feel much revived afterwards. :D

Much appreciate to berny for reminding all of us with the write up on MAM’s most memorable scenes !

Yeah~ Ko Soo ssi had never failed to keep this PASSION burning in our hearts - hasnt he?

* A note for newbies – come share with us your experiences, thoughts, comments or anything about KoSoo.

Pls visit KoSoo : HERE

See Ya :D

Yes, my puppyiz chingu,

I totally feel the same way you do..........I know he's been MIA for a long time, but I can't hardly wait for his return in 2008. I thought military was only for two years, but in KS's case, it seems like three years, and WHY is that?

berny, thanks for sharing your MAM's memorable scenes.........yes, they are my favorite scenes too. BIG thanks for sharing!

puppyiz - he entered the army in 2006 & not 2005. He had a camp training, which is required before entering the military for 1-month & I think that was late 2005. After this training, he went to the service right away. :blush:

Guest mama bear

urgh!!!! I SO HATE BERNY!!!!

for writing all those SWEET MEMORIES from to marry a millionaire!!!! makes me want to get stcuk again on my computer chair for about 3 days just to watch the entire series again!!!! it is now located on the deepest part of my heart!!! SWEET!!!!

thanks for all of that memories berny!!!! huhuhu!!! kim hyun joo and ko soo is just so cute!

Guest blue.berrii

From everyones' comments i've got the impression this drama is quite good? me not sure whether i should watch or not... i guess ill give the first episode a try. hehe. ^^

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Yah yah yah! I see my chinggus from Go Soo's thread here too. :Pfivemagic and puppyiz you guys have been camping here too ei? hihi well I guess I can't blame you guys our Go Soo have left us a drama we can never forget before he entered military. ^_^

Thanks for pointing out the top memorable scenes from MAM berny ^_^ I really appreciate it chinggu.

Guest fivemagic

Yah yah yah! I see my chinggus from Go Soo's thread here too. :Pfivemagic and puppyiz you guys have been camping here too ei? hihi well I guess I can't blame you guys our Go Soo have left us a drama we can never forget before he entered military. ^_^

Thanks for pointing out the top memorable scenes from MAM berny ^_^ I really appreciate it chinggu.

Yes dear angel_wings, I and chingu puppyiz, have been hiding in this MAM thread too. We dearly miss our hottie and coming to this MAM thread makes us miss him more and more. He was my first crush too and I dearly missed him.........can't wait for his return.

Did you have a good dream the other night? Did he come into your dreams?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fivemagic

i so miss this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love GO SOO!

he is so gorgeous!

Welcome 2ndComing to this hottie KS thread......of course, I dearly miss my hottie. He's been gone to military service and I dearly missed him. Totally agreed that he is drop dead gorgeous and hottie indeed.

Please share anything and everything about him with us and we will share ours with you too.

Guest An9elDr3am3r

I bought the drama about 3 days ago and I just started watching it today...DANG! the subs were horrible! lol its like you gotta guess what there saying because they didnt say the subs wasnt translated completely. I was like what a waste of money -.- lol. I was thinking of watching it on youtube but my comp is MADD slow! I just want to take a hammer and smash it to pieces LOL.

Guest fivemagic

Just wanted to share this info with everyone who's interested in buying this drama. It's available from AMAZON.

To Marry a Millionaire~ Korean Drama Boxset (2005)

41R59F8YCZL__SS500_.jpg

1 used & new available from $25.00

Product Details:

Actors: Kim Hyun-Joo, Son Tae-Young, Yi Shang-Xuan, Go Soo

Format: DVD-Video, Box set, Full Screen

Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)

Number of discs: 8

ASIN: B000LT61G2

Product Description:

Korean Drama TV Series To Marry A Millionaire Released December, 2005

Audio: Korean/Mandarin Subtitles: Korean/English/ Chinese

No Of Disc: Complete 8 DVDS/ 16 episodes.

Description: SBS miniseries (2005) - 16 episodes total

Cast: Kim Hyun Joo, Go Soo, Yoon Sang Hyun, Son Tae Young Hun is a handsome young man, but barely has a penny to his name. He works as a delivery boy for a small soup shop - hardly very glamorous. But it is for this very reason that he is approached by the producers of a new reality TV show. Young Hun must pretend to be a millionaire, whilst a gaggle of rabid, superficial, money-hungry beauties battle it out in order to win his hand in marriage. Once his chosen bride has been selected, Young Hun must then reveal to them the truth - that he is in fact penniless, and if the girl still agrees to marry him, she will be showered with prizes. From Young Hun's point of view it seems like a win-win situation, until he comes face to face with his first love, the gorgeous Eun Jong (Kim Hyun Ju, from Glass Shoes) amongst the hopefuls! She has come on the show for the money, too - and attracts the attentions of the show's producer, Gee Na - who really is rich!!

NOT SURE IF ENGLISH SUB IS GOOD, BUT IT'S A WELL WORTH DRAMA TO WATCH!!!

^fivemagic,

i really thank you for ur warm welcome for me

in this thread.

while i like this drama,

i hope dat i cud share some.

although i am not really informative like d rest here.

really thanks for ur WELCOME for me..

keep this thread posted!! üüü

Guest An9elDr3am3r

heyy, thanx for the information! Buying it online was very expensive at places like dvdasian.com but i guess there is a place that sells it for cheap. I think I'm going to buy it at amazon. I want to watch it so badly! lol I only got to watch the first episode and I fell in love with it! lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fivemagic

"HELLO" to all MAM angels..........Wanted to share this piece of interesting article with you all............credit to Wikipedia

This List of top rated Korean Dramas is by average ratings.

Top Rated Korean Dramas of 2006

•Period of 01/01/06~07/30/06

01. 31.55% 주몽 (Jumong) - MBC

02. 31.13% 별난여자 별난남자 (The Bizarre Bunch) - KBS1 [C]

03. 26.18% 하늘이시여 (Dear Heaven) - SBS [C]

04. 25.46% 소문난 칠공주 (7 Princesses) - KBS2

05. 25.26% 슬픔이여 안녕 (Goodbye To Sadness) - KBS2 [C]

06. 24.07% 열아홉 순정 (Pure 19) - KBS1

07. 22.20% 궁 (Princess Hours) - MBC [C]

08. 21.20% 연개소문 (Yeon Gaesomun) - SBS

09. 20.94% 마이걸 (My Girl) - SBS [C]

10. 19.48% 돌아와요 순애씨 (Soon-Ae, Please Come Back) - SBS

11. 19.42% 서동요 (The Ballad of Seo Dong) - SBS [C]

12. 17.80% 인생이여 고마워요 (Thank You, Life) - KBS2 [C]

13. 17.43% 황금사과 (Golden Apple) - KBS2 [C]

14. 17.24% 사랑과 야망 (Love & Ambition) - SBS

15. 16.26% 백만장자와 결혼하기 (To Marry a Millionaire) - SBS [C]

16. 15.88% 들꽃 - (Wildflower) SBS [C]

17. 15.66% 그 여자 (That Woman) - SBS [C]

18. 15.47% 고향역 (A Place Called Home) - KBS1 [C]

19. 15.37% 불량가족 (Bad Family) - SBS [C]

20. 15.23% 넌 어느 별에서 왔니 (Which Star Are You From) - MBC [C]

21. 15.13% 투명인간 최장수 (The Invisible Man) - KBS2

22. 13.97% 어느날 갑자기 (One Day, Suddenly) - SBS [C]

23. 13.76% 강이되어 만나리 (Let's Meet By The River) - KBS1

24. 13.49% 연애시대 (Alone in Love) - SBS [C]

25. 13.31% 서울 1945 (Seoul 1945) - KBS1

26. 13.17% 사랑하고 싶다 (I Want To Love) - SBS

27. 12.95% 어느 멋진 날 (One Fine Day) - MBC [C]

28. 12.94% 진짜 진짜 좋아해 (Love Truly) - MBC

29. 12.78% 결혼합시다 (Let's Get Married) - MBC [C]

30. 12.34% 나도야 간다 (I'm Going Too) - SBS

Source: K-Drama Hub (News/Ratings/Info)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mama bear

wow! thats great! MAM ranked 15!!! yipeee!!! i guess we better buy only the original so the subtitles are more correct hehe...gotta save money!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chuck97

Just wanted to share this info with everyone who's interested in buying this drama. It's available from AMAZON.

To Marry a Millionaire~ Korean Drama Boxset (2005)

41R59F8YCZL__SS500_.jpg

1 used & new available from $25.00

Product Details:

Actors: Kim Hyun-Joo, Son Tae-Young, Yi Shang-Xuan, Go Soo

Format: DVD-Video, Box set, Full Screen

Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)

Number of discs: 8

ASIN: B000LT61G2

Product Description:

Korean Drama TV Series To Marry A Millionaire Released December, 2005

Audio: Korean/Mandarin Subtitles: Korean/English/ Chinese

No Of Disc: Complete 8 DVDS/ 16 episodes.

Description: SBS miniseries (2005) - 16 episodes total

Cast: Kim Hyun Joo, Go Soo, Yoon Sang Hyun, Son Tae Young Hun is a handsome young man, but barely has a penny to his name. He works as a delivery boy for a small soup shop - hardly very glamorous. But it is for this very reason that he is approached by the producers of a new reality TV show. Young Hun must pretend to be a millionaire, whilst a gaggle of rabid, superficial, money-hungry beauties battle it out in order to win his hand in marriage. Once his chosen bride has been selected, Young Hun must then reveal to them the truth - that he is in fact penniless, and if the girl still agrees to marry him, she will be showered with prizes. From Young Hun's point of view it seems like a win-win situation, until he comes face to face with his first love, the gorgeous Eun Jong (Kim Hyun Ju, from Glass Shoes) amongst the hopefuls! She has come on the show for the money, too - and attracts the attentions of the show's producer, Gee Na - who really is rich!!

NOT SURE IF ENGLISH SUB IS GOOD, BUT IT'S A WELL WORTH DRAMA TO WATCH!!!

It is a pirated version made in China, not the Korean or U.S. version.

Archived