[drama 2005] To Marry A Millionaire 백만장자와 결혼&#54616

Guest thanhdda

Guest coco fong

I agree. I thought at first it's gonna be a boring series, but as the story develops, it gets more interesting. The performers may not be as strikingly good looking like the other lead performers of other series, but they did very well and convincingly. Nobody upstaged each other. Yes, I can say it's one of the best series I've watched so far.

Is it really good? My friend gave up after the 1st few ep. She give bad reviews.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cute_cici

I like this drama. yeah the first few episodes were a little slow but when they go back to korea and that pd shaved his mustache it became more interesting. I'm glad that it focused on the leading actor and actress and not so much of the second leading ones. and i like the message that it gives.

• 2 weeks later...

it's not the greatest drama ever but maybe i haven't watched that many korean series so i thought it was okay

i believe go soo did a good job portraying the naive young hoon

and is it just me or go sooand ki bum do resemble each other? heh

although kibum had no lines but id say he does hav go soo's look a bit

Guest cannedfish

does anibody noe abt e rating for tis drama? i find tis drama veri boring..perhaps bcoz i watched my girl b4 dat soo i lyk my girl way way better

I bought this drama at a Korean store near my house just because I liked the way the actors looked on the cover :vicx: but hopefully the drama gets less draggy in later episodes. cause I'm starting to get really bored. :sweatingbullets:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest limroom9

I agree. I thought at first it's gonna be a boring series, but as the story develops, it gets more interesting. The performers may not be as strikingly good looking like the other lead performers of other series, but they did very well and convincingly. Nobody upstaged each other. Yes, I can say it's one of the best series I've watched so far.

whats wrong with go soo and kim hyun joo? lol :tongue2:

I'm loving this moment!!! PD Yoo so cute!!!

Oh.. I remember this scene :w00t: he made me laugh. To me, he looked serious all the times but yet at this moment, he is so sweet with his smile. I likes his new transformation from disc 8 onwards. :blush:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest raspb3rry

hey, can someone tell me roughly which episode Kim Young Hoon finds out that Eun Young goes to watch his movie everyday?

My tape stopped abruptly, and that was the ending for me :(. The video shop didn't have anymore tapes after that >:(!

Guest Lilys addiction

Omg, I love this drama.

At first, I was a bit skeptical cause the storyline seemed boring but it was SO OUTRAGEOUSLY AWESOME!

Go Soo was so amazing as young hoon! He gets me crying non-stop!

So much heart-ache in one drama but the ending totally made up for it.

Archived