S.M. Entertainment's '06 World Tour Audition

Guest kangtagreen27

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a little slow but...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU LA AUDITIONERS!!!!!!!!!! DO THE BEST THAT YOU CAN!! EVEN IF YOU DON'T MAKE IT, YOU HAVE BEEN IN AN EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME!!!! IF YOU DO MAKE IT, REMEMBER US SOOMPIERS!!!!!!!!

To all those who haven't yet auditioned. Take this remaining time to practice, practice, practice. It might not be perfect but it could be really close!

LA-ers, tell us how it went and when you'll get notified if you got in or not!

Again,

GOOD LUCK AND LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Guest COUNTERACT

I was looking at the first page of this thread...It's been a month since the Malaysian auditions...Did anybody hear any stories of people being accepted into SM/offered contracts?!!

w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu - same here...I got one a month ago and it never said the time so...@_@;

Guest xx_swit_c_xx

EDIT: OK.. hehe I found the REAL address.

WASHINGTON DC LOCATION NOT CORRECT ON 1st PAGE!!

Donquixote Sports Bar & Rstrnt

102 S. Whiting St.

Alexandria, VA 22304

=] blech, maybe i'll go maybe not... they SO lied.

Washington D.C. is in MARYLAND and not Virginia. Garr....

Guest jirou562

this is a repost of my post in the la audition thread. please read it as it will give you a heads up of what to expect. please DO the things i ask, and i promise you it will run much smoother, faster, and more efficiently than the la auditions. but we (the staff, not the sm judges), need your cooperation as well. if a sign says come up at 4:00 pm, come up at 4:00, not 2:00, not 3:30, not 4 hours before like some people. if we ask you to stay downstairs until the actual time, then please do so. if we ask for a straight single file line of all applicants WITHOUT the crowding of their friends, family, then please do so. if you do not, then it will a big hectic chaos zone and you WILL end up waiting 3-4 hours for your audition even if you came on or at a reasonably early time. thanks everyone.

hey everyone, i was on staff for the la auditions yesterday. basically the discrepency we had was having about 30% of all applicants actually having email confirmations (recieved!) and an audtition time. the other 50% or so were ALL email applicants without confirmations, who were waiting in line, or going up and complaining (or their parents). imagine having the first couple preregistered people with times show up, then a bazillion email people who didnt get a confirmation back, waiting in line in front of the people who have audition times. basically it wasnt going to work out, especially with crazy parents nagging my richard simmons nonstop. so we seperated the lines into two, email and walk-in, and until the first 100 or so, we ONLY took in email applicants to be fair. if people came in for their audition times, and found a huge line to wait in, SM is at fault, but please consider 1) the staff were trying their best to be fair and accomodate email people (at least for the first 4 hours or so) 2) BRINGING YOUR 10 BEST FRIENDS TO CHEER YOU ON OR YOUR WHOLE FAMILY TO CROWD UP THAT SMALL HALLWAY DOES NOT HELP MAKING THE PROCESS FASTER 3) the SM judges finally realized at 7 or so that they should split up the audtion rooms into, thereby making the process much more efficient, but a little too late. as a staff members, were here to try and make things run smoothly, but you folks, as responsible, educated people who have hopes of being the next gasoo etc, also have a responsibility of listening to the rules (such as staying downstairs until 2:30, or not bringing your entourage/cheer group to clog and create more chaos). so next time, please make two single file lines. next time, please dont bring 10 people with you and create more confusion. as for email confirmation mishaps and whatnot, i believe there were too many unconfirmed email applicants, as opposed to the few confirmed with their times. my idea is to make two lines again, email and walkin, but take 10 email at a time, then 3-4 walkin, and keep it at that rate. thus, itd be fair to both walkins (who were standing for 4 hours last time before we called one of them), and the masses of email people without confirms. anyone else have a better idea? btw, the email thing is screwed up so just clump all email people into one category, not two. oh yes, one more thing. if you do bring your parents, friends, etc..., remind them AHEAD OF TIME that they cannot watch or wait in the same room you audition. your people waiting in the registration room crowded a sh%$ load and made things MUCH slower.

Archived