• Last Reply
Guest lovablekrnstar63

i have no idea

but i wouldnt recommend it though

b/c it would look unprofessional & taking off yor shoes

i dunno

everybody in my group danced w/ their shoes on

Guest koreanangel149

has anybody tried for acting yet?...it all seems like singing...if anybody has where can you get scripts or stuff to act ?

Guest K-popMiko

has anybody tried for acting yet?...it all seems like singing...if anybody has where can you get scripts or stuff to act ?

You can try searching the internet for scripts you want to do or write up a scene if you can't find the script to one. I did that for my acting scene for a friend. I wrote out this one part in DBSG's Banjun Drama: Dangerous Love. Or you can make up your own.

Guest lovablekrnstar63

i didnt try out for acting per se

but my friend had an acting scene

and she was too nervous to do it by herself

so i did it with her

we just memorized a scene

and did it in front of the judge

the end

=]

Guest baybiifusion

does anyone have the list of entertainmets companys cuse i saw it somewhere so i tried lookng for it and i cant find it so yea...

SM Entertainment

JYPE Entertainment

YG Entertainment

Good Entertainment

DSP Entertainment

DoReMi Media

POIBOS Entertainment

M-Boat

that's all i can think of at the moment

Guest yunakue

SM Entertainment

JYPE Entertainment

YG Entertainment

Good Entertainment

DSP Entertainment

DoReMi Media

POIBOS Entertainment

M-Boat

that's all i can think of at the moment

Woah O.O

thats ALOT

Hey, but if u dance, they'll ask u to sing too right??? And if they like it, they'll ask u to sang an hip hop song too??? (I hope not) Although im not really going for singing...

^ yea i guess its a nice song to dance to. it looks kinda hard though. well try ur best! i think u will impress the judges if u no their dance routine. lol =] and idt they compare u to the real DBSK like people said long time ago. but now since people had their audition already idt they will compare u cuz some judges actually liked some people that sang SM songs. and maybe they will like SM dances and stuff like that. well good luck! =]]

Guest yunakue

^ yea i guess its a nice song to dance to. it looks kinda hard though. well try ur best! i think u will impress the judges if u no their dance routine. lol =] and idt they compare u to the real DBSK like people said long time ago. but now since people had their audition already idt they will compare u cuz some judges actually liked some people that sang SM songs. and maybe they will like SM dances and stuff like that. well good luck! =]]

thanks!

Guest gigglicious

^about that...are you sure the judges would be impressed that you know an sm routine? What if they think your not original enough to come up with your own? If it was me, i'd say don't copy it because they most likely won't be impressed since it's not that hard to copy moves..unless you make it REALLY REALLY good. Good luck.

Guest xjustsweet

One Question u guys! Please ANSWER!!!

Is IT OK is if I do 'Rising Sun' by DBSK??? I'm dancing. I need to know ASAP. >_<

hehes. i think its great upbeat song to dance with. =] expesically the chorus.. "OOOOOOOOOO" XD

Guest Ama-chan

hi guys..i have no idea where to post my question o_o'' but i thought this would be the best place because it's more generalized..

did anyone not go by their assigned time?and is that ok?

becuase i got 7pm O__O on the email...but i want to go earlier..because 7 is too late>< and..also..for modeling...do you think they'd care more about height? facial features? or shapeo_O?

Guest lalaloo

DON'T go by the time they give you. They let those who sent in the email apps go in early but it doesn't even matter cause they don't check it or anything. Just get there early if you don't want to wait for a long time. Plus you get the goodies before they run out :)

hi guys..i have no idea where to post my question o_o'' but i thought this would be the best place because it's more generalized..

did anyone not go by their assigned time?and is that ok?

becuase i got 7pm O__O on the email...but i want to go earlier..because 7 is too late>< and..also..for modeling...do you think they'd care more about height? facial features? or shapeo_O?

Yeah, just go earlier. They told me to go at 4 PM, but I just went at 3 =)

Good luck~

To answer your question, this company is known to go for looks.

Guest yunakue

^your question regarding looks...my advice, don't go into the audition plastering yourself w/ tons of makeup...etc. just be natural, even if you're wearing makeup. this is so, they can see what they can work w/ naturally.

true that true that

Archived