• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

2011 MBC Drama Awards

WINNERS LIST

Drama of the Year: Best Love

Top Excellence:

Miniseries, Actor: Cha Seung-won (Best Love)

Miniseries, Actress: Gong Hyo-jin (Best Love)

Serial Drama, Actor: Kim Seok-hoon (Twinkle Twinkle)

Serial Drama, Actress: Kim Hyun-joo (Twinkle Twinkle), Shin Aera (Indomitable Daughters in Law)

Excellence Award:

Miniseries, Actor: Kim Jae-won (Can You Hear My Heart)

Miniseries, Actress: Lee Bo-young (Hooray For Love), Hwang Jung-eum (Can You Hear My Heart)

Serial Drama, Actor: Ji Hyun-woo (A Thousand Kisses)

Serial Drama, Actress: Lee Yuri (Twinkle Twinkle)

New Actor, Miniseries: Lee Ki-kwang (My Princess), Park Yoo-chun (Miss Ripley)

New Actress, Miniseries: Seo Hyun-jin (The Duo), Hyo-min (Kye Baek)

New Actor, Serial Drama: Park Yoon-jae (Indomitable Daughter in Law)

New Actress, Miniseries: Honey Lee (Indomitable Daughter in Law)

Best Couple Award: Cha Seung-won, Gong Hyo-jin (Best Love)

Popularity Award: Kim Jae-won (Can You Hear My Heart), Gong Hyo-jin (Best Love)

Golden Acting Award, Miniseries: Jung Bo-seok (Can You Hear My Heart, Stormy Lovers), Bae Jong-ok (Hooray For Love)

Golden Acting Award, Serial Drama: Cha Hwa-yeon (A Thousand Kisses), Gil Yong-woo (Twinkle Twinkle)

Special Award: Kim Young-ae (Royal Family), Yoon Tae-young (Late Night Hospital)

Producer’s Award: Kim Jung-tae (Miss Ripley, Can’t Lose), Choi Jong-hwan (Kye Baek, The Duo), Song Ji-hyo (Kye Baek)

Lifetime Achievement Award: Kang Bu-ja (Indomitable Daughter in Law)

Child Actor Award: Kim Yoo-bin (Hooray For Love), Yang Han-yeol (Best Love)

Writer of the Year Award: Bae Yumi (Twinkle Twinkle), Hong Jung-eun, Hong Mi-ran (Best Love)

Foreign Film Dubbing Award: Park Sun-young

Thanks to Dramabeans.

• 6 months later...
Guest twinkletwinklefan

Hello all, I am new fan of her after I just finish watching "Twinkle Twinkle", love her, she great!!

A question though, in the drama "Twinkle Twinkle" happy ending toward the end, when it showing few scense of Kim Hyun Joo and Kim Suk Hoon life after marriage. The last scene where they sitting on the bench, and he was reading a book, and she was laying on the bench, then she tell him give out his hand and she put his hand on her stomach, I'm guessing is mean they having a baby soon? LOL! Maybe I overthink, but from the scene, it seem like it is that way. Any other fans here think this? Or get this impression?
Love this couple, so CUTE!!

The screenshot & gif of this scene:

B8psz.gif

03-1.jpg

And as I was reading from old pages, as some people say they are not friendly with each others offscene, which I also get this impression. But it seem that it is Hyun Joo not like Suk Hoon, I think he is not her type of men she likes.

Here is a clip from YouTube on Kim Suk Hoon & Kim Hyun Joo MBC Drama Award in 2011 Interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmVcRsiUnfQ

It seem that Suk Hoon likes her, but she not likes him. The impression on her face as he answer the question, she seem not interested, LOL!
Is a very fun clip, KHJ' fans should definately watch it. Also have the English translation to the interview on that YouTube clip.

Personality and based on looks, I feel that Hyun Joo type of men is someone like Lee Dong Wook.
As for Suk Hoon, I think his ideal woman would be someone like Jang Seo Hee, they both have roundish cute face.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Albertina

How can 2 nearly 30 years old ladies have such an immature character? They are playing like they are 17 years old. And they make GR a really bad girl. seems she got nothing from Mr hans DNA

Guest Albertina

what really buffels me is why does SJ mother with all her might not like JW? She would be of no harm to her.  And GR who is really a bad character and has a schyzophfrenic and irrisbonsible attude is always forgiven.

• 6 months later...
Guest itsajklmnop

Agie

wrote:

»

I feel bored waiting for next episode, so I capture my favorite scene.....This is feast for our eyes...and for all SJ and JW lovers hehehehehe.....

I've been watching this scene for million times hehehehhe

They really kiss, with moving lips and jaws kekekekkekeke.....If you dont believe me....just look at closely

Is he biting her lips ????

Deepen Kiss

Cant get enough of you

• 1 year later...

just started watching this drama let me say it's awesome drama with my fave actor kim seok hyun & it's just too addictive! i've been wanting to see this but at that time since i was not into long dramas i opted for a bit though i started watching then but did not push through; then a few wks ago i thought i would like to see kim seok hyun since i miss him & oh boy did i luv it to da max! he's awesome awesome & the chem with kim hyun joon was one of the best & i'm so happy they all won an award! i must say i liked lee yoo ri in ice adonis better bcoz of her angelic role there coz in this drama she's loathsome! in fairness though she's shown a lot of her good acting in this series! i can't wait to see the rest since i'm now on epis 37 once i continue! i luv kim seok hyun more/more! :) his role as editor in chief song is so natural in his acting & at times quite funny, exuding his sorta innocent lover as well as kim hyun as well! highly recommended it may be a few yrs old but worth it!  2 thumbs up way up!

@agie hello i'm spazzing here belatedly since i am currently watching twinkle twinkle sigh sigh why didn't i get to watch it in 2011 while it was hot/hawt, anyway may i ask you or anyone here a favor, i want to see that photo you posted but it was under photobucket which i wasn't able to view, how'd you view it please? thank you in advance! i'm loving this drama to da max! :)

shining_photo110618191420bling20111.jpg

photo did not paste so just post link

sorry to be spazzing rather late here but i just can't seem to get enough of this drama which i started watching a few days ago & counting! :)
best couple indeed! love their relationship! he's super nice/charming, ideal man lucky jung won!

• 4 months later...

Archived