[Drama 2011] Shining / Twinkle Twinkle / All That Glitters 반짝반짝 빛나는

ahoxan

Guest Anny Bee

wish they would have expanded the last min of the couple longer (like 10 mins) but at least they got a happy ending... and not an open ending which would have been a lot more disappointing...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sanarif

Thanks shirley for the links and all other twinklers for the comments, pictures, download links etc.

Really feel dissapointed with the ending. I thought with extensions of 4 episodes we will be able to have a good ending and see more sweet moments of our couple but instead we only have the last 1 minute of their sweet moments. How I wish they could have given us at least 10 minutes or more. No proper conversation between SJ/JW after the reunion & after the wedding. Maybe becoz of limited time everything need to rush so no proper conversations between our couple. Really frustrated with the writer....sigh

ahh I'm disappointed ,too

love their reunion, but then BAM the wedding, i thought after their reunion, SJ would go to Hwangs parents to talk about the marriage, or how he proposed JW again, i feel so weird.

I also think the best part is the last part after the ending, the 1min of their marriage life.

but i thought they were going to live in Shimlimdong, did JW move to the countryside? and her job at the firm? someone mentioned that they only meet during weekends, JW comes down to the countryside, how is it possible? they are married now? or SJ only stays there for 1 year then move back to Seoul??? their house in the last minute, is it in Seoul or?? i feel so weird now,???

Guest outrider

This drama really pisses me off...I'm at the part where Geumran and Jungwon redo their hair...I really want Geumran to get hit by a car and same for Editor Songs mother.

Ratings for episode 54....Not much increase and even base on TNmS, Twinkle drop to 2nd rank...I guess some people lost their interest and change their channel to other drama, yeah such major disappointment for the story that had so much potential...sigh :sweatingbullets:

Base on AGB Nielsen : Nationwide 22.5% (1st) ; Seoul 23.8% (1st)

Base on TNmS : Nationwide 19,4% (2nd); Seoul 19,6% (2nd)

Anyooong..I guess this is my last post in this thread...but I will follow KSH and KHJ project separately :D

hope we get to see more bts pics of the casts, especially the photos from the ending party and their trip to thailand. I feel free now that this drama has ended, but I am also sad because I lived with this drama for the past 7 months. I dont feel to watch anything right now.

anw, I will support both Kim Hyun Joo and Kim Suk Hoon's next project, hope to see their next projects soon.

Hi Twinklers,

I'm glad also to have watched this drama with all of you. It's been really fun and wonderful.

Thanks to all of you Twinklers who made this thread so interesting and for sharing your points of views, translations, updates, photos & videos.

The ending I think is okey, I'm just glad that finally, finally SJ & JW are together and got married. It is a happy ending after all.

And it was good that all the characters are given credits also in the last episode for they are very much part of the drama and their stories too have unfolded.

Maybe the regret and sadness is due to the fact that we have to bid farewell to this drama which has been a great part of our Saturdays and Sundays for months now. And we'll be looking forward to their new projects in the future. :)

Hi Twinklers!

I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone. True, the ending was disappointing, but if I had not stopped by this thread, I would have missed out on the last 1 minute of the finale. I had turned it off while they were jumping on the trampoline, not realizing that the best part of the entire last two episodes was at the last 1 minute. LOL.

@LHRCN,

SJ remained in the countryside for one year after marriage so that he could see the kids graduate. JW remained in Seoul during that one year, so they lived separated for a year, just seeing each other during weekends. WTF.

Oh well, you guys were awesome. Hope to see you around on other drama threads (hopefully one with a better writer)!

@LHRCN,

SJ remained in the countryside for one year after marriage so that he could see the kids graduate. JW remained in Seoul during that one year, so they lived separated for a year, just seeing each other during weekends. WTF.

Oh well, you guys were awesome. Hope to see you around on other drama threads (hopefully one with a better writer)!

WTF, they only see each other during the weekends, LOL.

anw thank you for clearing me on that.

hope to see KHJ and KSH in another project soon, I am wishing for a comedy.

Latest BTS pics :D

1-1-1.jpg

1-2-1.jpg

1-3-1.jpg

1-4.jpg

credit pics as tagged

EDIT :

rinrikoe thanks for the pics...maybe this is their last shooting day together???...in which episode is that? KHJ wearring silver dress and LYR wearing white dress...maybe in episode 54??...Oh yeah right...the scene when mother hwang took a pic to promote her cooking book...but LYR didnt has a scene there...I guess she just stop by to say good bye to KHJ right?

Hi agie....

thanks for the pic

Hmmm... KSH standing so close to KHJ. they just like a real merried couple....one of my dream that they became a real couple someday :wub:

here the other bts pic of KHJ and LYR. They become a close friend after working together for 7 month....

khj-lyr.jpg

khj-lyr3.jpg

khj-lyr4.jpg

from dcinside

maybe we cant find KSH-KHJ hugging pic because they will see each other in real life hahahahaha my wild imagination :wub:

Guest bibidep

Thank you Jyssandra, Shirley for the clips and Rinrinkoe and Agie for the pictures.

Oh something wrong with KHJ and KSH, never see them sit near by or a little bit close to each other at BTS. Look at the farewell party, LYR sit at the same table and only one man sit in between KSH and LYR. All the employees who work at Publishing Company sit at the same table with KSH and LYR. I think even DB too. KHJ sit at the table near the PD. May be not KSH had a problem to be close with the co-worker but KHJ had.

:) i will be back with some other making of later ^^

making of wedding scene

final shooting for cast

thank you for the links

it looks so fun on the set, yet it is sad because it is their last shoot, hehe look how Han's mom and Hans dad hug each other, also Kim Hyun Joo and mother Hwang. everyone has worked hard. i will miss this thread and this drama so much

Archived