[OFFICIAL] The JYJ Thread

tealee

Jaejoong's brand Moldir promo...
Likely JJ's Asset$...

[IG/moldirkorea_] Moldir Homme Bi-Fold Wallets #MoldirKorea #몰더코리아 #몰더 #지갑 #JJ https://instagram.com/p/46CbcaDDXY/ 
moldirkorea_ 
Moldir Homme Bi-Fold Wallets
#NewArrival #MoldirKorea  
#Moldir Homme Contrast Billford 
#Homme Bi-Fold Wallets #wallet 
#Fashion #BillfordWallet #남자지갑 
#몰더코리아 #몰더 #신상 #패션 #지갑 
#남성지갑 #반지갑 #남자반지갑 #월렛 
#남자지갑추천 #몰더지갑 #지갑브랜드 
#옴므콘트라스트빌포드 #옴므바이폴드월렛 
#JJ #가죽지갑 #가죽남자지갑 #디스퀘어드
Embedded image permalink

Jaejoong's sister Twitter Update...
안나 @kkjj4

일병 김재중의 첫 포상휴가. 가족들과 즐거운 시간을 보내고 친구들과 행복한 시간을 보낸 우리 막둥이❤️ 무사 부대 복귀! 짧아서 아쉬웠다 조만간 면회 가야 겠어요~^^ 팬분들이 보내줬던 편지,엽서,선물도 다 전달했어요~

[Trans @kkjj4] Pvt 1st Class Kim Jaejoong's first holiday. Our maknae ❤️ who spent a pleasant time with family and happy times with friends, has returned safely to his camp! It was disappointing that it was short but we'll meet n the near future~^^ Letters, postcards, and gifts sent by fans were given to him already~
Via Rubypurple_fan

Embedded image permalink
as tagged

[NEWS] 150709 Kim Jaejoong coming out on his first break in 100 days..JYJ united as a whole

photo 20150709142014323.jpeg

A ‘Real Man’ Kim Jaejoong who is in the middle of serving his active duty, came out for his break after 100 days.
According to a music industry official on July 9th, Kim Jaejoong came out on his first break the past 6th and had unwind with his JYJ members, Park Yuchun and Kim Junsu after a long time.
A representative gave a tip to Newsen on this day July 9: “Kim Jaejoong came out on Monday(July 6). He returns to his unit tomorrow(July 10),” and, “He had a joyous time together with Park Yuchun and Kim Junsu on the past Tuesday(July 7). Kim Junsu finished musical ‘Death Note’ performance and although it was a late hour, he joined them at a location. They had a cordial time gathering as a whole during that period”.
A C-JeS representative said to XportsNews, “Because of MERS, he worried about a visit being difficult, but he came out for vacation with a healthy image”.

According to an official, the three people strengthened their unusual brotherhood and were sorry to have parted. In particular, since Park Yuchun is also set to enlist the upcoming August 27, it seems likely to be difficult to get together as a whole for a while.
It is said Kim Jaejoong had enjoyed his short-but-full break. It was reported that he met with family and acquaintances, unburdened himself, and had taken a rest. He will continue his remaining military life by returning to his unit on July 10.

Sources: NewsenXportsNews via Daum(1,2)  
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3  
Shared by: JYJ3
[INFO] Originally, 1st vacation is 3 nights 4 days but he has got 4 nights 5 days as he received a prize. (via @theyoungestmin)

Edited by tealee

[NEW PIC] 150709 Junsu Scene Play Bill B-CUT  
#데스노트 #김준수

Embedded image permalink
uniphoto 
uniphoto김준수 Bcut..미얀하지만 흔들려버린 
사진!! 흔들려서 좋아.. 이제 8월호 시작합시다..  
#김준수#데스노트#deathnote #bcut #흔들린사진 #수전증 #이제촬영하자  
#photobyuni #studioal

Yuchun sighting...

150709 Yoochun today!!! 
at Red Carper hair salon.
CJdyza4UAAAuFX5.jpg
CJdy0IEUAAEpPdt.jpg

More pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/6-7/12/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-76-7122015.html?spref=tw

Private First Class Jaejoong's pics with friends (while on short leave from the military a couple of days ago)...
CJhuZ9eWEAAGeJf.jpg
instagram.com/p/48RxHdp3Ac/  
thefoodtruckers가수 김재중님과 사랑하는 우리 형아들께서 트럭커스를 찾아주셨습니다! 남은 군생활도 힘내세요!���� 
 #TheFoodTruckers #더푸드트럭커스 #foodie #feedyoursoul #instafood #SeoulEats #eatingSEOUL #HotDog #핫도그 #오늘은뭐먹지 #먹스타그램 #김재중 #KimJaeJoong

CJhqMtSUEAA5K4E.jpg
june.shin1

CJhrodNUMAAo8ng.jpg

instagram.com/p/48QOz2y-h0/  

CJhroyYUkAQq4ns.jpg

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink
[TRANS] All the brothers gathered together in a long while #김재중 
https://instagram.com/p/48VPBay3_6/  
Via crystalmoon64 

More Pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/6-7/12/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-76-7122015.html?spref=tw

Yuchun arrives in Japan for his fanmeeting...

こんばんは NAGOYA! ‪#‎박유천‬ ‪#‎런웨이_아니죠_공항_맞습니다‬
Good evening NAGOYA!

11694758_811297992298900_555172302456564

11222964_811298045632228_859605993761887

More pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/6-7/12/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-76-7122015.html?spref=tw

Junsu news...

150710 <Death Note> casts hooraying before performance! Junsu's hand! ㅋㅋㅋ https://instagram.com/p/49CdQ7LzyG/  (cjesculture)
Via vichellelicious
CJjLVUVVAAAxg8s.jpg 
CJjLVbqUYAEm0hE.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/49CdQ7LzyG/?taken-by=cjesculture

“Death Note” Musical Agency Takes Action Against Tickets Being Sold Illegally

“Death Note” Musical Agency Takes Action Against Tickets Being Sold Illegally
The tickets to “Death Note” musical have been hard to get due to the massive amount of fans thanks to the star-studded cast. Some people who have gotten the tickets are taking advantage of this situation and are re-selling the tickets for up to 1 million KRW (approx. 880 USD).
C-Jes Culture, the company in charge of the musical, stated, “We are getting many reports of the illegal transactions of ‘Death Note’ musical tickets. These illegal transactions done on unofficial sites are being monitored by the company.”
It continued, “If we find out the specific seats or the illegal sellers, we will undergo steps to cancel those tickets and charge crimes against those people. It is true that we can cancel the tickets if they are bought or sold illegally even if you receive them on the day of the musical. We will continue to monitor illegal transactions of tickets after the musical, so we need help from those not taking part in these illegal actions. If you find someone taking part in these transactions, please contact our company immediately.”
The company revealed their reason behind taking legal action, stating, “After monitoring the situation, we have found that the tickets for the VIP (originally 140,000 KRW (approx. 120 USD)) and the R (originally 120,000 KRW (approx. 100 USD)) sections are being sold for up to 1 million KRW (approx. 880 USD). We are taking action because these kinds of illegal transactions have been way out of line. We have already tracked down and cancelled a ticket that was sold for 500,000 KRW (approx. 440 USD) on July 8. We hope that no one is a victim of these cases and that people will follow concert etiquette.”
Meanwhile, “Death Note” musical tickets sold out completely for the multiple times tickets went on sale. 60,000 tickets for all showings have been sold, making this a new record in the history of all musicals.
Source (1)
Soompi

Edited by tealee
added an article

Private 1st Class Jaejoong's selca for fans...

‪#‎Jaejoong_Present_For_Fan‬
팬들에게 보내는 ‪#‎김재중‬ 의 깜짝 윙크 선물!
건강히 첫 휴가 보내고 무사 복귀했다는 반가운 소식까지 smile emoticon

‪#‎Jaejoong_Present_For_Fan‬

11000579_811277612300938_786076956000717

[COLLAGE] Collection of soldier Jaejoong during army 1st vacation 
Via  @JaejoongArabFan

Embedded image permalink

Jaejoong visits the streets of Itaewon on his break from military service!

July 10, 2015 @ 5:15 pm

It looks like Jaejoong had all the fun he could possibly squeeze in during his short four-day break from military service

The singer was recently seen hanging out (and possibly enjoying some hot dogs?) on the streets of Itaewon, an area in the Seoul metro area known for its diversity and large foreigner population. 

'Food Truckers,' a street vendor in Itaewon uploaded pictures on their Instagram of the singer posing comically in one photo with peace signs hands and somewhat normally in the other photo. Jaejoong is looking dashing as usual even though he is in a simple white tee, jeans. and dark sunglasses. 

'Food Truckers' captioned the pictures, "Singer Kim Jae Joong found his way to our truck. Though he is in active duty, he is still looking cool," showing appreciation towards the singer for supporting their business. Some of the hash tags read, #SeoulEats, #eatingSEOUL, and #HotDog, indicating that maybe Jaejoong ate some delicious hot dogs! 

thefoodtruckers
CJhqHkVVEAEMaNI.jpg

thefoodtruckers
CJhqMtSUEAA5K4E.jpg
AllKpop

Private 1st Class Jaejoong's sister's Twitter Update

A screen cap of Jaejoong's puckered lips...Oh my...

김민경@mk_taiji

서현아!삼촌한테뽀뽀해봐!우. ㅋㄷㅋㄷ영상통화로휴가마무리!조카바보

Embedded image permalink

[TRANS] Seohyun, give your uncle a peck! Oo. Kkk. Wraps up vacation w video chat! He is fool for his niece @mk_taiji
Via crystalmoon64 

Little SeoHyunie with her precious Uncle Jaejoong... 

Embedded image permalink

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/6-7/12/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-76-7122015.html?spref=tw

Edited by tealee
added translations

Netizens Reactions to Jaejoong's Military Leave...

Jaejoong reunites with the JYJ members while on military leave

Friday, July 10, 2015 Jaejoong | JYJ | Kim Jaejoong 

jflasjf.jpg

Osen - Naver: Kim Jaejoong on leave after 100 days in the army.. "Met up with with JYJ members"

1. [+1,795, -47] Has it been 100 days already? Time really flies. Jaejoong hyung, hwaiting!!

2. [+1,424, -58] I wanna see JYJ on broadcast someday

3. [+1,120, -47] We'll wait for you Jaejoong-ah. Proud of you!

4. [+866, -45] 100 days already??

5. [+154, -18] He seems to be in better shape while in the armyㅎㅎ Spend your vacation with your loved ones and take care when you go back!

6. [+41, -3] Did C-Jes not have any idea that he was awarded first place at his basic military training grad?..I saw it headlined by a particular newspaper but C-Jes hardly released any online articles about it

7. [+34, -4] I say this way too much but others complete their army service so quick ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Good luck with the rest of your service

8. [+28, -5] 100 days down, 540 more to go

uufhs.jpg

Dong A - Naver: Kim Jaejoong's safe return after his '100th day leave', a surprise wink for the fans 

1. [+48, -3] How can a soldier be this handsome?ㅠㅠ Have a safe return oppa

2. [+42, -1] Handsome..ㅠㅠㅠ Congrats on your promotion and hoping for a safe discharge next year. Cheering for our country's soldiers

3. [+38, -1] Handsome.... Of course, a good-looking person can pull off any hairstyle

4. [+35, -1] Gave me a heart attack while scrolling through the articles

5. [+31, -1] He got back today~ He looks so good in this photo!!

6. [+21, -1] He still looks amazing despite the unflattering haircut ㅋㅋVacations go by so fastㅋㅋ

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2015/07/jaejoong-reunites-jyj-members-while-on.html

Park Yuchun "All About Yu" Nagoya FanMeeting...

Embedded image permalink

Fan accounts/Tweets/Translations

Im in!!!
��

Mama Park is here
Lights out! Finally!!!
All about YU!!!!!!! Starting now
 @Y_S_H_I 
Embedded image permalink

Gorgeous as ever in pink suit!
Walk with her in spring
He's smiling sooooo sweetly!!!!!!!! Be still my heart ������ 

Today's theme is Beach! We have waves in the background

He has been served fresh melon juice
Via Y_S_H_I

CJrKvHmUEAAuKpd.jpg

He ate Yama-chan's tebasaki. Chicken wings local to Nagoya. We ate there last night www
He likes seeing girls in Yukata. He saw a fan in front wearing one and said she's cute. ~~
 @rubypurple_fan 
bb is feeling HOT HOT HOT! He just opened the first button of his shirt ���� 
Talking about bb's airport fashion...he is still the best! No matter what outfit he wears!

His airport pics are being shown...and im seeing the shirts and caps i bought coz he wore them! ������ 
Via Y_S_H_I

My airport fashion can be described as 'bizarre' www
They are showing YC airport pics~
Pic was shown of him wearing a wifebeater(?). He said it was in 2005 and he was super confident at that time www
Via rubypurple_fan

Talking about his dramas now...well he is the Best actor too!!!
��
He is perspiring a lot... He's soooo HOT!
Showing kiss scene from SKKS and we're all shouting NOOOOOO!!!!!!!
And bb looked so shy all of a sudden!!! Hahahha
Imagine how many hearts you broke bb...with that kiss! ������ 
Showing that funny elevator scene from RTP
Kiss scene from Missing you
Via Y_S_H_I

drama history is next~ showing pics of his old drama
Clip of skka drama with Jj singing for you it's separation... ^^
Skks kissing scene!!! Fans are going crazy haha
And yc was like u already saw this right... Why u still react the same www
MC asked him Does your heart go doki doki during the kissing scene~~ he is so embarrassed
Next are photos from rooftop prince
The elevator scene in RTP hahaha
He said he still keeps in contact with his 'bodyguards' in rtp ~^^
YC said There is difference bet kiss and chu(smack). Kiss has more feelings.
Via rubypurple_fan

Ichigo ichie photo - i feel happy that time
He cant remember where the latest pic is from so he asked someone and learned it's from membership week~^^
The Mc is always praising him making him shy
I like a lighter make up for myself, more natural
Via rubypurple_fan

Showing pics from Concerts now
Pic with his manager is on screen...must be from lucid dream filming
bb's pic while being prepped for filming!

They're talking about fingers...bb checking his nails kekeke...
MC made bb lick and bite his lower lip waaaaaaaaaaa

And camera man focussed on his lips...oh my �� 
Is the MC just talkin cute or is this her natural voice? Kekekee

Oh talking about bb in the shower ���� and my imagination runs wild so suddenly hahahahhahaa
Via Y_S_H_I

I got gel manicure a month ago. Dunno how to remove it, waiting for it to be removed (naturally)
Women's swimwear - he likes yellow (lemon) for one piece and blue for bikini. He said but in bikini u care more about body line than color w
Favorite season is autumn/fall
It's season where you can hold someone. Dont like summer (hot)
I like to watch tv before falling asleep
I like drinking the ramen soup from the bowl
I take a bath for 15 minutes. I also like my hair to dry naturally
Via rubypurple_fan
CJrKwBaUkAAXEvI.jpg

Guests are on stage

They're both holding wine glasses with red wine

bb now with his red wine too and that black mustache! Hahahahaah

Well even with that thick black mustache...bb is still gorgeous hahhaha

Now time for bb to make a call
And the lucky fan was squealing when she answered bb's call...well who wouldnt �� 
Lucky fan now on stage seated beside bb
Via Y_S_H_I

Now that fan can say she got a call from YC~~ luckyyyy^^
The fan is now on stage
Her name is Nami. YC called her Na-chan~~ and he said she's cute
YC pat her hair. It got a bit dishelved so he fix it for her. Awww~ they also took a photo together and YC signed for her~
Via rubypurple_fan 

CJpouLmUAAAc0da.jpg

3 lucky fans were called on stage

And bb is out with a yellow sweatshirt and jeans

1st fan and bb playing the game...they must continue to move until the timer's off
And bb is just too cute hahahhaa
What a way to make bb exercise hahahahahaa
And bb goes for the 2nd round of jumping and dancing and moving all around ������
Oh no...he's tired now ☺️ 

Third round begins...and there goes our cutipie jogging and jumping
Fighting bb!!!
bb doing some boxing moves hahaha
bb and his chunfaces again! So cute!
Via Y_S_H_I

His pedometer fell lol. But fan san is very energetic. Contest was who will have the most number of steps.
I think YC reached his quota when it comes to exercise www
YC lost again but he was so energetic. Everyone cant believe it www
YC face right now www
Fans shouted YC fighting!
YC put his arm around fan-san's shoulder~~^^
Fan-san 2 got a hat with sign
Via rubypurple_fan 

1st fan won a signed tumbler and pic with chunface, 3rd fan got a signed hat and pic with chunface
While bb was signing the pic camera focused on bb making a cute chunface hahaha

And the 2nd fan who won got a perfume from bb and pic with chunface of course  

Our bb can beat the minion's cuteness with his chunfaces! Hahaha

Next game...bb has to hit the numbers on the board, each number has a hidden mission

He almost hit 6...he has to strike again coz the didnt hit the numbers
He opened the 6th mission...eating lemon and whistling after
Via Y_S_H_I

CJpqrbLUwAAUZlA.jpg
Chef 6002 is getting ready...he has a black Yu Chef outfit today
��
Seems like chef yu will be making dessert...there's whipped cream and fruits
And our clueless Chef Yu strikes hahahaha...putting in everything into the crepe as he pleases
He put too much ingredients on the 1st crepe so he's having a hard time folding it
Lucky fans tasting the crepes now
Via Y_S_H_I

CJpqr0SUsAAy6rQ.jpg
Change outfit...long sleeved white and fray shirt and black pants...still so covered up
The empty space next to me will always be yours bb �� 

Chajatta in Pink knitted sweater

I love you bb ��  

CJoodcDUAAEedZA.jpg
(1) Yoochun: "I met Jaejoong and drank with him before coming to Japan... Junsu came after that..." #YCinNagoya 
(2) Yoochun: "Jaejoong wants me to tell this to fans: "I'm working really very hard in army, do not forget me everyone!!" ����#YCinNagoya 
(3) Yoochun: "Heard JYJ 2nd album at backstage, all good songs! Hope for time to pass by faster, 3 of us to start activities in JP again."
 @Vichellelicious 

All About Yu in Nagoya http://cas.st/aec5691 
Ruby ルビー @rubypurple_fan
CJq2vclVEAE18FN.jpg
Embedded image permalink
Much more here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/6-7/12/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-76-7122015.html?spref=tw
Edited by tealee
added pic

Park Yuchun "All About Yu" fm in Nagoya, Japan (Night 2)

Tweets and Translations (Fancams and Pics)

The early bird gets YU ������#AllAboutYu in Nagoya Day 2 ^___^ 

Embedded image permalink

Starting!!! #AllAboutYu day 2!!!!!!!!!!
Spring in the background...with YU looking so dashing in white shirt and black pants�� 
He's smiling...and so are his eyes!!!!!!
Biting his lower lip ������ 
Greeting fans at the side of the stage...waving and smiling continuously...sweet bb
He was given watermelon juice tonight
Showing airport pics of bb...He cant seem to recall where some pics have been taken, fans in front surprisingly knew which airports �� 
bb's airport pics in distressed shorts are being shown
Via Y_S_H_I

CJtXWYCUMAA9-5Y.jpg

Pics from Miss Ripley are being shown
bb was so skinny back then ������ 
bb and bubblebath...hmmmmmmmmm�� 
The scene from Ms Ripley where bb was so giddy and excited after getting the girl's number...awwwww he was so shy hahhahaha

3days...the training scene was shown

Camera focused on his legs...he suddenly moved to the side to cover his legs but there was another camera on the side hahahahaa
Aha!!! Its a woman behind the camera...that explains it! �� 
Sensory couple...the audition scene was shown.....we missed the "CHUUUURRRR" part!!!!!!

JYJ concert pics now
bb's pic doing gwiyomi...and MC asked him to do it onstage!!!!!!!! ������������������ 
bb and his cars

Swaggers like bb loves classic cars ��

Pic of bb sleeping...he asked the staff why this pic was shown hahhaha

Pic of bb in xmas tree costume! So cute! When will you wear that again bb?
bb imitating MC...who was acting cute! Hahaha
Via @Y_S_H_I

YC:When he's back to hotel, he took off his slippers, went for a bath and drank beer. Because he's feeling so tired, He slept around 1-2 am

Fan: Let's go BBQ gathering together! YC: That's a good idea. Fan: Please bring Js and JJ too!!
YC: If they go for BBQ gathering with the staff,
YC: JJ will be in charge of the steam boat, I will be incharge of the BBQ and Junsu will be in charge of EATING!
MC: What dish will you want your girlfriend to prepare? YC: Simple dish
MC: Bath alone? or together? YC: he's fine with both!

YC said 3 JYJ members met up and talked as they drank. He said JS doesn't drink but because he hasn't met JJ for so long, he had a drink too
But after 30mins, JS said he can't drink anymore. YC said JS's alcohol tolerance is bad.
Via  @XIAkiss

Guests have arrived, same ones as last night...with same outfits too kekekkee
Oh and with wine glasses too

bb talking to the lucky fan on the phone...calling the fan on stage
Oh so lucky...to be seated right next to bb �� 
Lucky ajumma choosing interaction with bb

bb has to hold her chin.........awwwwww
Lucky ajumma was trembling after bb held her chin!!!!!!! Well i would pass out if that was me hahahahha ������ 
Party time!!! Bb went backstage to change
Via Y_S_H_I
CJtdCZZUsAA5L3Q.jpg
CJtdC_2UEAAgQUA.jpg
Lucky fans were called to play games with bb...all fans coming from the arena section! Lucky lucky ones!
bb is back in hot pink shirt!!!!!!!!! And jeans
He looks so gorgeous and hot in HOT pink!!!!!!!! �� 
bb jumping rope with the lucky fan...bb holding her hand as they jump together!!!! And the fan slipped...her knees must have weakened
And another exercise for bb ������ 
Via Y_S_H_I

Embedded image permalink

2nd fan was good at it....despite her age �� 

bb is wearing gray nike sneakers �� 
1st fan won a bell with bb's sign and pic with bb, 2nd fan won a crossbody bag with bb sign and pic...bb's not doing chunfaces tonight tho
3rd fan who won got a cap from bb and bb put it on her
bb has to hit the numbers using golf club...he's good at this probably �� 
Swinging it like a pro...he hit no. 4
He has to say she sells seashells by the seashore
He still has that twang!!! Oh so sexy when he speaks in english
Because he didnt hit any number...his consequence was to write his name using his butt hahahhahaha
And he missed it again! Hahahahha bb were you really playing golf? Hahahahhaaha
And again writing using his bums! Hahahahahhaa
Awwwwww such a cutipie!!!!!!!!
Hmmmmm he's wearing Levi's jeans
Via Y_S_H_I

CJtdDtmVEAAujOL.jpg

Fans wanted Yoochun to write Junsu's name using his butt but he rejected. in the end he wrote "Like you" (Via XIAkiss)

Chef YUCHUN

CJtars2UkAAXEJi.jpg
Time for Chef Yu

He's chopping the spring onions now
He's preparing noodles
bb put the ingredients so nicely on the noodle soup...looks like those served in Jap restos! Daebak bb!
Lucky fans tasting the noodle soup now
The 3rd fan was so nervous her hands were shaking as she tastes the noodles
There!!!!!!! Finally chunfaces hahahahhaa

CJtezfTVAAAjGpa.jpg
bb's serenade begins...������ 

Wearing blue sweater
And his soothing voice fills the hall �� 
The background as he sings is a clock ticking...������ 
Saranghae Yuchun! �� 

CJte0HpUEAAY8Q3.jpg 

It's the last show for "Nagoya", next week will be at Yokohama. After Yokohama, you wont be able to meet me again.
Today's the last day in Nagoya. Though there's still a fanmeeting in Yokohama, it's all ending soon. Once next week passes, we can't meet again. But there's still Junsu will work hard like we do as 3 so, please show him lots of love [via 6002x2601]
Via XIAkiss

More Pics/fan accounts/ Videos here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/6-7/12/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-76-7122015.html?spref=tw

<VID>[KIMJAEJOONG(JYJ)] Concert on Vimeo https://vimeo.com/133319231  (cr.MONOCROM productionPLUS) 

CJyip2IUYAEYAry.jpg

CJyip7NUAAAga9B.jpg

CJyiqFRUEAElcf7.jpg

CJyiqKwUwAAWTj6.jpg
Via @lovemickysmile6

<VID>[JYJ] Concert "The Return of JYJ" on Vimeo https://vimeo.com/133319232  (cr.MONOCROM productionPLUS) 

CJyiQgJUcAIHcAd.jpg 
CJyiQmBUkAQe4Ps.jpg 
CJyiQrcUsAAND5T.jpg

CJyiQw6UwAAdO4l.jpg
Via @lovemickysmile6

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/13-7/19-2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-713-719-2015.html?spref=tw

Park Yuchun Weibo Update

005X2xlvjw1eu13zy4plpj30m50erjte.jpg
朴有天_Official

Park Yuchun Wrapped Up His Fan Meeting In Nagoya

d4jzrjemq7lci69jpp8hzsuffoor1mt4.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] Park Yuchun successfully finished his Nagoya fan meeting.

CJeS Entertainment said, “Park Yuchun held his fan meeting ‘2015 Park Yuchun Fan meeting Japan Tour ‘All About Yu’’ at Nihon Gaishi Hall in Nagoya, Japan on July 11 and 12. As he showed everything about him at the event, he fascinated the audience.”

When all the lights were turned off, the fans shouted for Yuchun and he showed up while singing ‘Walking Spring with Her’. Then, he gave bright smiles to the fans and fans filled up the site with a big applause.

When he sat down, he flashed back all of his previous dramas. Moreover, he disclosed his private pictures and told behind-the-scene stories. He also cooked for the fans in ‘Yuchun’s Kitchen’ corner and appealed his charms through various events with the fans.

Park Yuchun said, “It was a pleasure to visit Nagoya. From now on, I won’t be able to see you for a while and I’m pretty sure I will miss you. I wish time flies and I want to make my comeback as a member of JYJ. I will try my best.”

Meanwhile, Park Yuchun will continue his Japan tour in Yokohama on July 22 and 23. (photo by CJeS Entertainment)

BNT News UK

Park Yuchun on LINE TV

朴有天-Taiwan Only Yuchun

Embedded image permalink
More pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/13-7/19-2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-713-719-2015.html?spref=tw

BTS: JYJ "The Return of the King" Concerts
Japan magazine, Shukanjosei

Embedded image permalink

CJ0kr-yUkAAYLv0.jpg

CJ0kr-1UcAAA88X.jpg

CJ0kr_FUwAATq0n.jpg
Edited by tealee

Junsu of JYJ and Gikwang (of BEAST) Twitter Convo

Embedded image permalink
Kikwang: "What am I doing now"
Junsu: "Thinking of Junsu" 
Kikwang: "Heh...Maybe..It's the correct answer..? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ" 

������

Via Vichellelicious 

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/13-7/19-2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-713-719-2015.html?spref=tw

[TWITTER] 150714 Kim Junsu Twitter Updates: Dorks

Junsu retweets Kikwang, who’d quoted his agency Cube: photo 150714kjsrtw.png
” [B2ST_comeback] 20150727 #BEAST MINI 8th ALBUM #ORDINARY ”
Come back!!!!!!
photo 150714kjstw1.png
[TRANS]
Hyung, thank you^-^~~~ Hwaiting on your musical~~~~~^-^~~~♡
ㅋㅋ Kikwang-ah, you’ll send it[/album] to hyung, right? You are more technologically illiterate here than meㅎㅎㅎThis is why I like youㅋㅋAll of a sudden I feel like I belong to Cube!!!! Anyways, hwaiting B2ST!
ㅋㅋㅋI’ll send it jammed tight together with AcuvueㅋㅋㅋI’m sorryㅋㅋThis is just my charmㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I recognize that charm immediately..I say you have simpleton traits similar to me..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋIs that so?ㅋㅋI mean, I am hyung’s dongsaeng^-^~~!ㅎ Hyung, let’s go eat ginseng chicken soup together to energize ourselves~~!! And hyung, hwaiting till the end of your musical too!!!~~~~
Let Go~~~!!

Sources: @B2stGK + @1215thexiahtic  
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3  
Shared by: JYJ3
Edited by tealee
added translations