[OFFICIAL] The JYJ Thread

tealee

class="entry-title" 140520 SBS MTV “THE SHOW” – Selfish Genetics Best5 – #1 Park Yoochun & Park Yoohwan May 22, 2014 · rilanna

Credit: yabhee0214
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 140522 Actor Jin Sun Kyu mentions Yoochun in his interview May 22, 2014 · rilanna

201405221549121114_1.jpg~original

In the drama ['Three Days'] Jin Sun Kyu was in confrontation with Park Yoochun, role Han Taekyung. He revealed, ” (Park) Yoochunnie and me were giving bruises to one another because we were beating down on each other, fighting a lot between us. I’m thankful for being really taken care of. I tried to get a lot of advice because naturally we became friends very good friends. Yoochunnie helped me a lot since we were well-acquainted to know better what to do in the drama.”

Source: My Daily
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3

Triangle BTS
Jerry head butting the tree and Jaejoong/YoungDal can't help but laugh...
JJ is pleading for no more NGs...Poor Jerry!

853975945.gif?1400764579

cr: ceskjj

Gang training;D

Triangle BTS
JJ and ImSiWan and the pesky buttton.

cr: uploader

:D

Triangle Episode 6

DongSoo and YoungDal

Dong Soo could have stated that he is an orphan too and that he has a younger brother who ran away at a very young age (yup similar to your age, YoungDalie) who may have ended up begging on the streets and train stations just like YoungDal...
There may not be outward recognition but that thought is so far from DongSoo's mind...And this is Kdrama;)

BoNwVIRCcAEB4Rt.jpg:large
Love this interaction about being family...
Sorry, hyung...this is not the family that YoungDal envisioned as his 'first' family...
;)

BoNw9UxIAAAHVrf.jpg:large
And I really LOVE this scene where JungHee gave homemade food to YoungDal. He was so happy that our hearts ache.
Even though he was eating alone, he still felt like he is 'with' a family...

BoNBaJHCUAAfPMh.jpg:large

And I feel like YD will 'knife' DongSoo...if nothing but to prove his loyalty to GBT and reach/achieve his misguided dreams...That's how YD will quickly gain GBTs trust and then rise up the level of the gangster organization...DS will survive of course and more conflicts arise.

Embedded image permalink

scaps by me.

I am thoroughly enjoying this drama...Yes, there are some predictable qualities (just like All other Kdramas!) but even when those 'predictable' scenes arrive, I still enjoyed the "I knew it" moments. The lead actors are great. The supporting casts are good. The 'look' of the drama is fantastic. I didn't really have a preconceived notion nor speculations (the 'oh it's gonna be this or that' and the 'it better be go this way or turn that way') on the drama so to watch and savor and understand each episode the way it is being presented IS very much OK and the way it should be.
My time is precious (being a wife, mom, dance mom, working 8-10 hours M-F, super fan, etcetera)...And I am so glad to spend quality time with Triangle.

>:D<

class="entry-title"[TWITTER] 140523 Kim Jaejoong Twitter Update May 22, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

photo 140523jjtw.png

[TRANS] How are you guys doing~?
This night that reminds me of various things.
Recently I’m busy with shooting, but I really want to meet my Japanese friends >︵<
(T/N: He wrote in Japanese)

Source: @bornfreeonekiss
Translated by: @kaju0731
Shared by: JYJ3

photo 41.jpg

as tagged

class="entry-title"[HQ CAPS + DL] Kim Jaejoong in “Triangle” Episode 6 May 22, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Download 37.66 MB [Mediafire]

photo 02.jpg

photo 08.jpg

photo 16.jpg

photo 26.jpg

photo 46.jpg

photo 55.jpg

More here: http://jyj3.net/2014/05/22/hq-caps-dl-kim-jaejoong-in-triangle-episode-6/

Credit: IchigoJJ
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[iNFO] ‘Sea Fog’ has been sold to French-speaking Europe, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, and 14 other countriesMay 23, 2014 · rilanna

haemoo.png~original

[2013.11.22] The French distributor Wild Side Films bought “Sea Fog”

[2014.02.07] Finecut pre-sold upcoming thriller “Sea Fog” (aka “Haemoo”) to Japan’s Twin Company and to France’s Wild Side Films [at the European Film Festival in Berlin]

[2014.03.23] “Sea Fog” (Haemoo) was pre-sold to Filmware Intl. for Taiwan.

[2014.05.19] “Sea Fog” (Haemoo) was acquired by Singapore’s Clover Films [at Cannes 2014 Film Festival]

[2014.05.23] “Sea Fog” was sold to 15 countries through the film market at the 67th Cannes Film Festival

Sources: Cine21 (1,2) + Variety (1,2,3)Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 140523 Cha Heemang shares now-and-then photos of Yoochun May 23, 2014 · rilanna

[PHOTO] 유천이 21~현재 난 28~현재 내 얼굴은 보지말고 유천이만봐 instagram.com/p/oVKyexwNzq/

[TRANS] Yoochunnie at 21~ and now he’s 28~ Don’t look at my face here Look at Yoochunnie only

927681_239209072953133_1084556867_n.jpg

Source: heemang5644
Translated & Shared by: JYJ3

7 Years passed but not much different. XD

class="entry-title"[COMPILATION OF TWEETS] 140523 2014 XIA The Best Ballad Spring Concert in Japan (Osaka – Day 2) May 23, 2014 · rilanna

• Lookkaew_SK: This banner is being handed out as a project during ‘Thank U For’ #XIAinOsaka :D BoTX8AZIAAAtsxs.jpg~original
  • Lookkaew_SK: Entering… and in :D #XIAinOsaka BoTpB5aIQAACCg8.jpg~original
  • kiroro6002: BoTumArIYAAYQvN.jpg~original

• xiahfuji: 2014.5.23.今宵も宴の始まり。XIAジュンスの夢の世界へ。 BoTuPAHIgAAtXrx.jpg~original
  • Lookkaew_SK: A tons of flower wreaths from fansites (and fans with pink wig or hair xD) #XIAinOsaka BoTqWcTIAAAcc0x.jpg~original
  • Lavender2007: ^^♥ BoTyAumCYAACWNj.jpg~original
  • Lookkaew_SK: Almost full now :D #XIAinOsaka BoTxhw8IQAAHLm6.jpg~original
  • XiahDerTod: #XIAinOsakaD2 VCR!
  • kaju0731: JS: I wanted to change the atmosphere of my ever stages, so started from Musical Song. How was it?? (JS~!!) Omg, fanboys are so powerful!!
  • kaju0731: He used ‘ゆかり’ again lol
    JS: She was my partner of my 1st musical. and by that connection(ゆかり)..
    Fans: wow~!
    JS: Don’t underestimate me!! lol
  • kaju0731: JS: Your gazing are so strong, so I don’t know where I should watch. I ate Tako-yaki. yesterday it was raining.. no?? really?? just cloudy??
  • Lookkaew_SK: Most beautiful ‘You Raise Me Up’ ever ㅠ ㅠ #XIAinOsaka BoUFbUCIYAAYHgq.jpg~original
  • kaju0731: Genie Time #XIAinOsaka #The2ndday
    1. singing ‘You Raise Me Up’
    2. speaking in so adorable baby language (赤ちゃん言葉)
    3. dancing ‘Tarantallegra’
  • XiahDerTod: Gwiyomi demand again kkkkkk
  • XiahDerTod: #XIAinOsakaD2 another wish is granted, GWIYOMI!!! >.<
  • XiahDerTod: #XIAinOsakaD2 Genie time wish
    1. singing You Raise Me Up
    2. Doing baby imitate
    3. dancing Tarantallegra
    4. gwiyomi
  • XiahDerTod: Junsu said he lost his registered Japan phone when he came back to Korea so he envy when Jaejoong talks on phone w/ his JP friends
  • kaju0731: JS: It took an hour if we had 5 mins interview in Japanese. The previous day, we memorized what we said bc we could not speak in JP well.
  • kaju0731: I don’t have Japanese friends now. No, I had them, but I lost my cell phone that was registered my Japanese friend’s address. so I’m envious of Jaejoong when he gives Japanese friends a call.
  • XiahDerTod: Junsu was like “piver piver?? what piver” and fans are “ahh, feverrrr fever” haha
  • XiahDerTod: The “p” and the “f” of Junsu and fans
  • kaju0731: I think he said ‘beaver’ lol
  • XiahDerTod: #XIAinOsakaD2 now I almost forgotten about Japanese, Osaka City, the word “city” I dont know what it means. Then Junsu does pronunciation of “zuo” and “silo”, after that Junsu turned to ask the keyboard guitarist if (he pronounces) it’s clear, guitarist said he could not tell. Junsu said to guitarist “Japanese is so difficult”, the guitarist nodded and Junsu said “But you’re Japanese!!! I’m Korean~~~”
  • XiahDerTod: #XIAinOsakaD2 When Junsu said he has no Japanese friends now, he asked the guitarist “Would you like to be friend with me?”
  • kaju0731: JS: When I studied JP, I said ‘ジュンスと申します(means ‘im JS’ *honorific expression of ジュンスです). bc I thought you think ‘he is clever’ if I said so.
  • kaju0731: Blue ocean at ‘悲しみのゆくえ(kanashimi no yukue)’
  • Lavender2007: ^^♥ BoUbs9PCUAImVRq.jpg~original
  • xiahfuji: 今日はアリーナから。COMING SOON JYJ。BoUdqElIUAAXwLf.jpg~original
  • XiahDerTod: #XIAinOsakaD2 Junsu: Now is the concert last song ‘Incredible”, first is acoustic version then the passionate version~~ let’s enjoy the last song~~ see you tomorrow (that’s ment before Incredible song)

Live tweets and pictures credits: Lookkaew_SK + xiahfuji + XiahDerTod + kaju0731 + kiroro6002 + Lavender2007

Fancams from Junsu's The Best Ballad and Musical
Day One in Osaka
(more fancams at previous post...scroll up)

The Shadows Grow Longer (Elizabeth)

The Golden Star (Mozart)

To Know You is to Love You

When I Want to Dance
(Elizabeth duet with SunAh)

You Are so Beautiful

I Love You (Empress Ki OST)

No Reason

December

During Genie Time-Minna Sora No Shiita

Sakura Iro Mau Koro

Cr: Uploaders

class="entry-title"[OTHER TWITTER] 140523 Jung Sun Ah shares a photo with XIA Junsu May 23, 2014 · rilanna

140523JodieJeong.png~original

[TRANS] It was an honor to be at genius artist Junsu’s performance!! Hello!!!!^__^ [T/N: in Japanese, written in Hangul]
Osaka performance Day 2. Thank you very much! [T/N: in Korean]
Thank you!!! [T/N: in Kansai-ben(Osaka dialect), written in Hangul]

1400849625.jpg~original

Source: @JodieJeong
Translated & Shared by: JYJ3

with musical actress Jung SunAh (with Junsu in Mozart and the upcoming Dracula)
She is also from CJeS

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER TWITTER] 140523 Kim Suk Jin shares pictures of Jaejoong, his parents, Hyunah and JiJi!May 23, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Jaejoong’s mom fell yesterday while riding bicycle and had surgery today >.<her sister Kim Suk Jin shared the following pictures

photo BoTgJsoIUAA4f8S.jpg

photo BoTpst8IAAAQfbt.jpg

photo 140523ksj3.png

[TRANS] Uncle, Jiji is Hyunah’s. Uncle is also Hyunah’s ^^

photo BoU4OSRIcAAXFFr.jpg

Source: @kkjj4Translated by: @The_Little_Pear of PrinceJJShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140523 Kim Junsu releases new fashion pictorialsMay 24, 2014 · rilanna

20140523103321_537ea56091649_1.jpg~origi

Kim Junsu released new fashion pictorials.

Recently, JYJ’s Kim Junsu, who is continuing his successful career as a singer and a musical actor, shot new pictorials for fashion magazine ‘Singles’ in Macau.

In the pictorials, Kim Junsu is showing a huge charisma with different facial expressions and poses, looking more charming than ever.

During an interview that was held along with the shooting, Kim Junsu talked about how it was to cast in musical ‘DECEMBER’, his own criteria for selecting a musical, and how he takes care of his voice.

Kim Junsu said, “Musical allowed me into another world, and I get to express who I really am much better through musicals. Casting in a musical always excites me up. I could earn and learn many things while casting in ‘DECEMBER’, and I started liking musicals even more after finishing this one.”

Meanwhile, Kim Junsu held solo concerts in Tokyo from May 13th until 15th, and he will hold concerts in Osaka from May 22nd until 24th..

Credit: EN Star N NewsShared by: JYJ3

Note: You can check HQ scans available here

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER TWITTER] 140524 Tony Hong shares more Photos of Kim Jaejoong (YoungDal)May 24, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

photo 140524tonyhong1.png

[TRANS] Jaejoong and Yunmi striking a great pose in Triangle

photo BoZlbIAIgAA1jU9.jpg

photo BoZqJnCIcAAEHO2.jpg

photo 140524tonyhong3.png

[TRANS] In fact Jaejoong couldn’t get much sleep because of drama filming so he lost even more weight. He almost passes out in the car. His eyes come alive as soon as he faces camera though. He is a true actor! Please cheer him on more!

photo BoZsRbNIUAAmWWt.jpg

photo 140524tonyhong4.png[TRANS] Triangle Team Dinner Gathering @ Itaewon My Hong: Me, President Jeong Taewon, Yunmi, Jaejoong and Seunghwan. We can do this! Fighting!

photo BoZu1uQIYAAFesM.jpg

Source: @Tonyhong1004Translated by: @crystalmoon64 via @Triangle2014Shared by: JYJ3

Triangle Episodes 5 and 6 RecapsPlease click on link...
Triangle Episode 5 Full Recap JYJ CAFFEINE: Triangle Episode 5 Recap http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/05/triangle-episode-5-recap.html?spref=tw

Triangle Episode 5 Full Recap JYJ CAFFEINE: Triangle Episode 5 Recaphttp://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/05/triangle-episode-5-recap.html?spref=tw

Triangle Episode 6 Full Recap JYJ CAFFEINE: Triangle Episode 6 Recap http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/05/triangle-episode-6-recap.html?spref=tw

Triangle Episode 6 Full Recap JYJ CAFFEINE: Triangle Episode 6 Recaphttp://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/05/triangle-episode-6-recap.html?spref=tw

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER TWITTER] 140524 Kazuya Yamaguchi shares a photo of Junsu at the backstage of his Concert in OsakaMay 24, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

photo 140524kgtw.png

[TRANS] It was so awesome live tour! Junsu-san, thank you for your hard work! (≧∇≦)

photo BoZvbHHCQAEX9dW.jpg

Source: @kkkzzzyyyTranslated by: @Kaju0731Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[COMPILATION OF TWEETS] 140524 2014 XIA The Best Ballad Spring Concert in Japan (Osaka – Day 3)May 24, 2014 · rilanna

Lookkaew_SK: #XIAinOsakaD3 :DBoYYb6hIYAAZmqX.jpg~originalRIMITANTAN:BoYbvU1IAAA3kBF.jpg~originalangel__xia: 오사카죠홀 풍경 [Trans: Osaka-jo Hall landscape]BoYexUsIIAAYOrz.jpg~original1226themiyutic: ジュンスのパパ![Trans: Junsu's papa]BoYezEdIAAAY9GH.jpg~originalohmyjunsu: Papa Kim spotted in the audience ^^

ohmyjunsu: Fanboy yelled xD then Junsu took off his jacket #XIAinOsakaohmyjunsu: Male fan screams JUNSUUU and Junsu says ARIGATOOOO!! XDohmyjunsu: The male fan gave Junsu a doll during Thank U For!!!!!!!
Lucky… male… fan….
ohmyjunsu: Junsu said the hitsumabushi (that the male fan gave yesterday) was delicious and gave him a thumbs up!!! #XIAinOsakaohmyjunsu: Junsu also said to the male fan “Ah you sat on the other side yesterday but you’re on this side today” #XIAinOsaka>Full link here http://wp.me/p1gQsC-EtOFrom JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PRESS PICS] 140524 2014 XIA The Best Ballad Spring Concert in Japan (Osaka – Day 3)May 24, 2014 · rilanna

1400980620-7-org.jpg~original

1400980642-72-org.jpg~original

1400980657-42-org.jpg~original

1400980672-50-org.jpg~original

1400980691-75-org.jpg~original

Credit: C-JeS via NaverShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TWITTER] 140525 Kim Junsu Twitter UpdateMay 24, 2014 · rilanna

Source: @1215thexiahticShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TWITTER] 140525 Kim Junsu Twitter Update 2: Ready for DraculaMay 25, 2014 · rilanna

photo 140525kjstw2.png

[TRANS]Arrived in Korea.. It starts now.DRACULA

photo BodNE27IcAAZsQH.jpg

photo 140525kjstw3.png

[TRANS]Cutting off the bottom part of this picture was tough.. A shot from the waiting room

photo BodT01NIgAAu6Sc.jpg

Source: @1215thexiahticTranslated by: @ohmyjunsuShared by JYJ3

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"JYJ’s Kim Junsu Brings Out 60,000 Fans in Japan for Solo Concert
ddangha May 24, 2014
JYJ’s Kim Junsu Brings Out 60,000 Fans in Japan for Solo Concert

Kim Junsu of boy group JYJ successfully had his solo concert series in Japan in front of 60,000 fans.

His agency C-JeS Entertainment announced on May 25 that “2014 XIA The Best Ballad Spring Tour Concert in Japan” sold out all its shows in Tokyo and Osaka, selling 60,000 seats throughout May.

This concert series were different from his previous concerts as Kim Junsu focused on his various musical numbers from his stage activities. Kim Junsu performed various songs from his musicals, along with ballads and OSTs. Furthermore, similar to a musical, he performed completely live with an accompanying orchestra and a band.

Production member of his Japanese concerts stated that Kim Junsu has “once again proved that he is a unique singer who can balance dance and ballad,” adding that “this tour also showed how he has his own firm place in the musical scene.” 

Kim Junsu will be back on the musical stage this July with “Dracula.”

Kim Junsu concert

Soompi

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER TWITTER] 140526 Tony Hong Updates about Jaejoong’s hardwork in “Triangle” T__TMay 25, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

photo 140526tonyhongtw.png

[TRANS] Jaejoong is worn out after filming all night. I feel so sorry for him. But he is feeling great emotionally because the drama and staff are the best! Jaejoog! You passed out while giving so much energy to all Triangle members! Fighting!! Be strong and let’s fly now!!

photo BodQMmkIIAAXTTO.jpg

Source: @Tonyhong1004Translated by: @crystalmoon64 via @Triangle2014Shared by: JYJ3