[OFFICIAL] The JYJ Thread

tealee

Jaejoong's Fans (DC KJJ gallery) sponsored meals at Triangle set.

Embedded image permalink
from MBCnest

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink
pics from fans

[TRANS] KJJ DC Gall Banners for "Triangle" Food Support:
1) "Huh Youngdal! We're watching you ㅡㅡ^" http://twitpic.com/e44wze (translation by Hannah @ PrinceJJ)
2) "Heo Yeongdal, you have a jinx: Every breath you take, you get handsomer!"
"I know, kkkk..." http://twitpic.com/e44xfn (translation by: @crystalmoon64)
-----
Jaejoong at the dinner sponsored by KJJ DC Gall http://twitpic.com/e44yhb

[TRANS] Fanaccount during KJJ DC Food Support Dinner: JJ ate a lot. According to his manager, he's tteok-aholic. He likes tteok very much. Tteok = Kor rice cake. The staffs dragged him to take photos in front of the banner. Hope that they will share with us xD

Source: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jaejoong&no=309772&page=1
Photo: http://www.twitpic.com/e44yhb
Translation by: @The_Little_Pear (Hannah @ PrinceJJ)

from PrinceJJ on twitter

Wow...awesome fans.
And 'meanie' fans...lol...JJs fans know him very well and they can make fun of him like this.
And JJ has written a note "I'm watching you"  to DC KJJ gallery so fans are letting him know for sure that they are doing the same.

Also, fans just want to make sure that JJ eats!!!

:P;):)>-

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140518 Park Yoochun & Kim Yoon-seok ‘Sea Fog’, set for release on August 14 May 18, 2014 · rilanna

Starring actor Park Yoochun, the release date of movie ‘Sea Fog’ is revealed.

According to the information released through recent theater sites, ‘Sea Fog’ will be released August 14.

For Thursday August 14, the next day is the holiday Liberation Day, and looks as one of August’s best opening time extending into the weekend till Sunday onward. The last successful movies released in August in theaters for the summer peak season were ‘War of the Arrows’ and ‘Snowpiecer’.

201405181815778548_53787ae7e54dd.jpg~ori

Distributed by NEW, ‘Sea Fog’ –as one of the BIG 3 sea movies with ‘Pirates’ and ‘Roaring Currents” set to drop in early summer– has been receiving attention.

Director Bong Joon-ho is undertaking the producing process and director Shim Sung-bo who wrote the script of ‘Memories of Murder’ is directing. Lee Hee-joon and Moon Sung-guen, and others –including Park Yoochun and Kim Yoon-seok– will be appearing. It is a drama about the story of a crew on a smuggling ship.

Source: OSEN
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"[PICS + TRANS] 140519 MBC Triangle Gallery: “We are Dal-Hee couple” May 18, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

We are Dal-Hee couple: our fingers touched as we were writing on sands^^

photo shj_photo140519102225imbcdrama0.jpg

photo shj_photo140519102225imbcdrama2.jpg

photo shj_photo140519102225imbcdrama1.jpg

photo shj_photo140519102121imbcdrama0.jpg

Don’t get your butt wet, Youngdal, JungHee saves him^^

photo shj_photo140519101809imbcdrama0.jpg

photo shj_photo140519101909imbcdrama0.jpg

photo shj_photo140519102003imbcdrama0.jpg

photo shj_photo140519102003imbcdrama1.jpg

Source: MBC Triangle 1, 2
Translated by: @crystalmoon64
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140516 Kim Junsu, ‘Dracula’ the musical’s first ticket open, servers down ‘sold out all of his seats’ May 19, 2014 · rilanna

BklE-f7CYAAlkOB.jpg~original

JYJ Kim Junsu knocked down ticket sales sites’ servers when ‘Dracula’ the musical ticket open and sold out all of the seats for his performances.

On May 15, C-JeS Entertainment disclosed, “Kim Junsu established the ticket myth beyond ticket power. He made all of his performances sell out within 30 minutes in ‘Dracula’ the musical’s 1st round of ticket open and has proven his ticket power once again. Furthermore, not only did tickets sell out but when the sale began, there was a ticket war where the ticket window was paralyzed for while from 2 pm KST on May 15; climbing up in each portal sites’ search word; and etc.”

As soon as ‘Dracula’ the musical’s ticket vendors: Interpark, Seoul Arts Center Ticket, Auction, Clip Service, Open Review, Yes24 sites opened at 2 pm KST, there appeared the strange phenomenon where servers for main ticket reservations went down swamped by simultaneous log-ins; Kim Junsu, ‘Dracula’, and ticket vendors’ names occupied main portal sites’ real-time search words online; and it showed Kim Junsu’s untouched far-reaching power.

An official of the main ticket vendors stated, “Considering Kim Junsu’s ticket power, it was divided among 6 ticket vendors but the situation broke out where you were unable to find a seat trying to click on the remaining seats; while the main ticket vendor’s server got paralyzed, too.”

Interest in Kim Junsu’s first Broadway musical and the Korean premiere of ‘Dracula’ the musical emerged as one of summer’s most-anticipated productions in a breath as soon as the casting of Kim Junsu was confirmed. ‘Dracula’ is the original musical by the same name of Irish novelist Bram Stoker’s novel ‘Dracula’ and has been raising expectations for the meeting of Frank Wildhorn and director David Swan.

Meanwhile ‘Dracula’ the musical will be presented at Seoul Arts Center’s Opera House in Seocho-gu, Seoul from July 17 to September 5 through 2 preview sessions (on July 15 & 16).

Picture Credit: @od_musical
Source: My Daily
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" [TRANS] Kim Junsu interview excerpts from “Singles” June 2014 Edition

Screen Shot 2014-05-18 at 11.05.34 PM

Q: I understand that your views on outer appearance changed after ‘Elizabeth’. What has changed after you’ve opened your eyes to the world of fashion? 

Junsu: I now spend a lot of money at clothing stores. Brands like BOON THE SHOP and Corso Como come to ‘find’ me. If new collections come out, I receive text messages (laughs). To be honest, I didn’t know the importance of fashion. I thought that a singer just needs to sing well. “So what if I look handsome or not, so what if my clothes look nice?” I had these stubborn views. Rather than ‘opening my eyes to the world of fashion,” I realized that fashion is a part of being an entertainer. It was the first time in years that I dieted, and in the photo shoot that I did at the time, I saw a new me. Fans really liked it. I would greet my fans with my songs, but being able to bring joy to them in this form  was interesting, and I felt sorry as well. People who weren’t my fans when I just sang came to like [the new me]. I realized that I need to tend to my appearance.

Screen Shot 2014-05-18 at 11.30.37 PM

Q: How have you positioned yourself in the musical world? 

Junsu: What can I say? If you ask me how I select musicals, I have always said that it’s the music. That was the reality. That’s why I think people believe that  “Even if Kim Junsu’s musical is short, the music is great.” They’re confident that aside from the scenario, visuals and production value, the music is good.

Q: Have you developed any occupational diseases since you started appearing in musicals? 

Junsu: It’s not as far as an occupational disease, but I make an effort to sleep. Since coming out of TVXQ, I haven’t made an effort to sleep. Even if I have a schedule the next day, I never felt pressured to sleep but now I have a personal rule, which is that  I must sleep at least 10 hours the day before a musical show. It’s one of the responsibilities I feel as I am creating a musical with other people.

Q: How are you maintaining your voice and physical strength? 

Junsu: For maintaining my voice, I think sleeping well the day before a performance is enough. For my physical strength, I don’t do any of the bad things, like smoking. I think that’s sufficient.

Source: @xiahella

from Intoxicated by Xia

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

WOW!!!

pics from Singles magazine

as tagged

The translation for ChunNi's video above.

[TRANS] Yuchun’s congratulatory message video for JYJ Japan Official Fanclub 2nd anniversary

Hi, everyone! This is Yuchun! It’s been a while. First, really congratulations on the 2 year anniversary of the Japanese fanclub! Already 2nd anniversary… 2 years have passed already. Time is really something that passes by so fast. Recently, I have finished my drama Three Days and I am now preparing for my upcoming next fanmeeting. I hope you will also give lots of support to my movie ‘Haemoo’ which will be released this summer. So everyone, please have a happy summer. See you again!

“여러분 안녕하세요 ! 유천입니다! 오랜만이에요. 먼저 일본 팬클럽 2주년 정말 축하드립니다! 벌써 2주년…2년이지났네요. 시간이란 진짜 빠르다고 느끼군합니다. 저는최근에 드라마 쓰리데이즈를 끝내고 다음 팬미팅 준비를 하고 있습니다.
이번 여름에 개봉될 영화 해무도 많이 응원해주시길 바랍니다. 그럼 여러분 ! 행복한 여름을 지내세요. 또 뵈어요!”

Video Credit: CJES (www.jyjjapan.jp) via vldzlehesp k
Translated from Japanese to Korean by @sunfa0869
Translated from Korean to English by Sheena
Shared by: ParkYoochunSGFC

class="entry-title"[PICS] 130519 MBC Triangle Gallery: YoungDal (Jaejoong) in Triangle Episode 5 May 19, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

New Stills of Young Dal meeting Go Bok Tae Scene

photo shj_photo140519181638imbcdrama0.jpg

photo shj_photo140519181638imbcdrama1.jpg

photo shj_photo140519181638imbcdrama2.jpg

photo shj_photo140519184758imbcdrama0.jpg

photo shj_photo140519184758imbcdrama1.jpg

photo shj_photo140519181938imbcdrama2.jpg

photo shj_photo140519181938imbcdrama0.jpg

photo shj_photo140519182336imbcdrama0.jpg

photo shj_photo140519182336imbcdrama2.jpg

Behind-The-Scene Photos of Young Dal meeting Go Bok Tae Scene

photo shj_photo140519182634imbcdrama0.jpg

photo shj_photo140519182634imbcdrama1.jpg

photo shj_photo140519182634imbcdrama2.jpg

photo shj_photo140519183035imbcdrama0.jpg

photo shj_photo140519183035imbcdrama3.jpg

photo shj_photo140519183035imbcdrama4.jpg

photo shj_photo140519183640imbcdrama0.jpg

YoungDal and his friends playing billiard

photo shj_photo140519185008imbcdrama0.jpg

photo shj_photo140519185008imbcdrama1.jpg

Source: MBC Triangle 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Shared by: JYJ3

Episode 5
Triangle

'트라이앵글' 김재중이 검은 돈을 잃고 분노했다. ⓒ MBC 방송화면

20140519222407109.jpg

from iMBC

Young Dal is even more desperate now...
Heavier conflicts arising.
Hwaiting!

clips from Episode 5
MBCdrama

Episode 6 preview pic
Embedded image permalink
scap from screen

Preview Episode 6
MBCdrama

Best Ballad and MusicalBTSFrom ID MYO (JYJ dancers)Dancer Hyejin Joo

class="entry-title"hmmm 'ladies watch'
class="entry-title"[PIC] 140520 Kim Junsu in Japanese Tabloid ‘Joshei Jishin’, out and about on his last night in Tokyo May 19, 2014 · pvtse

Note: the picture was taken on Kim Junsu’s last night in Tokyo for his concert. Kim Junsu was reported to have bought a 2 million Yen ladies’ watch (USD 19,687) at Donki/Don Quijote in Roppongi.

photo BoC2BelIgAAOCWnjpg_large.jpg

Credit: @ma6oo2
Translated & Shared by: JYJ3