[OFFICIAL] The JYJ Thread

tealee

Guest Roro_Tae

Park Yoochun receving Baeksang Popularity Award

The moment we are waiting for has finally arrived. Park Yoochun receiving Baeksang Popularity Award.

Here is a funny video talking about Park Yoochun’s sleeping habit: Gagman Park Sungkwang said that Park Yoochun when sleeping he wears nothing.  Later the MC asked Park Yoochun if what the gagman said was true and Park Yoochun said “I at least wear underwear and sleep”

[PICS/CAPS] 120426 Yoochun attends the 48th BaekSang Arts Awards Ceremony

At the red carpet

9dx728.jpgArZg_atCIAAaI0J.jpg9dxal0.jpg9dxasi.jpg9dxgxo.jpg9dxdpc.jpg9dxdp5.jpg9dx88j.jpg9dx88q.jpg9dx891.jpg

9dxfyx.jpg9dxcqb.jpg9dxg5a.jpg9dxg74.jpg

9dxd0g.jpg9dxd5a.jpg

As MC with the actress Yoo Inna.

During the ceremony

9dxjgi.jpg

9dxj97.jpg

9dxjli.jpg

Credit: StarNews + TVReport + Newis. + @StarsInLoveJYJ + @seielen + @xiahella + mydaily + enews + as tagged + @jardin_latte

Shared by: JYJ3

Guest Roro_Tae

JunSu names his first solo album “Xia”Tarantellegra 

535727_264875090274529_191819204246785_512470_1135719126_n.jpg

cr: JYJ Facebook

NOTE:Tarantallegra (TAIR-an-tuh-LEG-ruh) "tarantella" It. dance associated with the tarantula, from Taranto, a city in Italy + "allegro" It. fast Forces the victim's legs to do a crazy dance.

Guest Roro_Tae

5315fac59045c4250aa85a245082ae9a_large.jpg

Just a couple days after revealing the title of his upcoming albumJYJ’s Junsu released the second teaser video to his new single, “Tarantallegra.” The video was released through JYJ’s official YouTube channel.

The 51-second video follows a mysterious plot with footage from the shooting site of the video. You get to see a sneak peek into Junsu’s new MV, as well as some of the characters that are supposed to appear alongside the star singer. The dreamy concept, which is almost gothic in a sense, is already evoking a lot of curiosity from his fans.

Meanwhile, Junsu’s first solo album “XIA” will be released on May 4. He will also hold his first solo concert on May 19 and 20 in Seoul. Stay tuned for more updates!

Guest Roro_Tae

JYJ’s Sok Chung (same maker as Penzal Q) Subway Ad

Penzal Q’s parent company, Jong Geun Dang, also makes Sok Chung, a digestive medicine.These are the ads at Seoul’s Gangnam Subway Station

571716064-1.jpg

5717161061.jpg

571716165.jpg

571716184.jpg

571716106.jpg

Credit: @jaezle

Guest heartkiller

to all the dbsk fasns out there i am giving away the poster that came with the limited edition o cd

photohqx.jpg

i only have one to give away. the rules are simple just shoot me a pm with your name and email before or on sunday

and i will email the winner and mail the poster out monday morning. sounds fair?

Guest Roro_Tae

Junsu’s Album Cover and Tracklist + Pre-Order Tarantallegra Album

tarantallegra.jpg

Tracklist

• 01. Sunset (Lyrics: Xia / Arrangement: Xia)
  • 02. Tarantallegra (Feat. Flowsik of Aziatix) (Lyrics: JUNO / Music: Xia / Arrangement: Xia / Rap making- Flowsik)
  • 03. Set Me Free (Feat. Bizzy) (Lyrics: Xia, Fraktal / Music: Xia, Fraktal / Arrangement: Fraktal / Rap making- Bizzy)
  • 04. No Gain (Lyrics: Jaejoong ( 김재중) / Music: Jaejoong ( 김재중) / Arrangement: 권빈기)
  • 05. 사랑이 싫다구요 (Lyrics: Jeon Hae Sung (전해성) / Music: Jeon Hae Sung (전해성) / Arrangement: Jeon Hae Sung (전해성)
  • 06. 돌고 돌아도 (Lyrics: JUNO / Music: Xia, Sejin Kim (김세진) / Arrangement: Sejin Kim (김세진)
  • 07. Intoxication (Lyrics: Xia / Music: Xia / Arrangement: Xia)
  • 08. Breath (Feat, Double K) (Lyrics: Xia / Music: Xia / Arrangement: Xia / Rap making-Double K)
  • 09. 알면서도 (Lyrics: Sejin Kim (김세진) / Music: Sejin Kim (김세진), PJ / Arrangement: PJ)
  • 10. Lullaby (Feat. 개코 Of Dynamic Duo) (Lyrics: Xia, Fraktal / Music: Xia / Arrangement: Fraktal / Rap making-개코 of Dynamic Duo)
  • 11. Fever (Lyrics : JUNO, Xia / Music: Xeno, Jedi / Arrangement: Xeno)
  • 12. 이슬을 머금은 나무 (Lyrics: Xia / Music: Xia / Arrangement: Seo Jung Jin (서정진)

Note: Bizzy is a rapper under Jungle Entertainment (founded by JK Tiger).

You can already pre-order your copy of Tarantallegra album through 

C-JeS Store.

preorder.png

Shared by: 

JYJ3

Pre-order it from other sites:... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JYJ for Nintendo’s MarioKart 7 

nintendo3.jpgnintendo2.jpgnintendo.jpg

++Closeups++

sunintendo2.jpg

jaenintendo3.jpg

chunnintendo1.jpg

Credit: Nintendo Website + @Jeneration + @kimbankbook

Guest cookiedough

Repeating this, but any Singaporeans going for Junsu's concert in Bangkok? I'm going alone and looking for hotel roommates on 26th and 27th may! lol