[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

Guest gAbbYrOckz

Big Bang please come!

So it's really just Sheraton this year? No Wilshire?

Does anyone know what hotel big bang stayed at during the KMF 2007? >.<

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest findjunebug

Hopefully the first batch of artists will be released in 2-3 days T_T

I'm starting to get really impatient ^^;;

Yeah last year they released the first batch Friday February 19th..... Already four days late this year! I'm hoping they release before the weekend comes or its gonna seem suspect, like their scared or something lol

Guest kaolee1717

I'm sure they are doing this on purpose. Getting us all anxious and stuff! I just really excited either way! Big Bang and TVXQ are my top ones that I want to see. For girls groups After School all the way!!

For girl groups I want:

SNSD

After School

SECRET

2NE1

f(x)

For guy groups I want:

TVXQ

JYJ

Big Bang

MBLAQ

C.N. Blue

B2ST

Super Junior (with Henry)

2PM

For solos I want:

SE7EN

HwanHee

Rain

Is this too much to ask for??? :(

Guest Leni1430265175

IF B2ST comes again or Bigbang, I'm gonna buy those $500 pool seat tickets that some richard simmons is trying to sell off in the selling/trading thread. =)

yeah.

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU

So four girls including myself are looking for four to five girls to room with us. We have our room booked already, but since it is so expensive this year we would like people to stay with us too to cut the cost! haha. We got a double bed, but it is a premium so it's not small like a regular two bedroom it is a lot roomier. You can pm me here or email me at myxw_moua15@hotmail.com! Hope to hear from some of you! :)

Guest puku.wang

IF B2ST comes again or Bigbang, I'm gonna buy those $500 pool seat tickets that some richard simmons is trying to sell off in the selling/trading thread. =)

yeah.

I PMed one of those crazy folks and asked if they could lower it and they were like, "No, we have a lot of offers". Hmm..it's been a while and that post is still up. I sense some little white lies. D: But if all else fails, I'll go the same route as you. At least it's pool seats and not terrace that someone else was trying to sell for around the same price for a ticket. O.o Are they crazed? Lol. But I have a feeling it's going to super fun (as always) and I'm just glad to hop on an airplane and go some place warm for a change. -.- Darn Midwestern winters. >.<

Guest kpopkat

KARA and U-Kiss are amid scandal... dunno, who else? I kinda have doubts they'll be there this year... but who knows?

Already bought my tickets, but I really wish KMF would release the first batch of artists!! So I can decide whether or not to go and make plans like hotel, air, car head of time.

Guest Natariku

Does any one knoe if theres gona be a ticket selling forum like there was the last couple of yrs? Im really hoping on finding a ticket!!

Guest ANG.7BD

I PMed one of those crazy folks and asked if they could lower it and they were like, "No, we have a lot of offers". Hmm..it's been a while and that post is still up. I sense some little white lies. D: But if all else fails, I'll go the same route as you. At least it's pool seats and not terrace that someone else was trying to sell for around the same price for a ticket. O.o Are they crazed? Lol. But I have a feeling it's going to super fun (as always) and I'm just glad to hop on an airplane and go some place warm for a change. -.- Darn Midwestern winters. >.<

that's seriously such a rip off. I'm pretty sure the people selling pool for ridiculous prices are those who 'camped' out at ktimes and bought batches of rows. it's such a scam.

Guest puku.wang

KARA and U-Kiss are amid scandal... dunno, who else? I kinda have doubts they'll be there this year... but who knows?

Already bought my tickets, but I really wish KMF would release the first batch of artists!! So I can decide whether or not to go and make plans like hotel, air, car head of time.

Ahh. Lucky. >.< I was one of those people that the server decided to screw over so I ended up with no tickets. But everything seems a bit messy this year with the whole changing the concert date to the server and now the artist list. *sigh* I wish they could make more of an effort to be more orderly and organized so it doesn't leave so many of us frustrated and anxious.

@Natariku- I don't think there will be a solely KMF ticket selling thread, however, everyone is selling their extra tickets here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/340003-event-tickets-sales/

that's seriously such a rip off. I'm pretty sure the people selling pool for ridiculous prices are those who 'camped' out at ktimes and bought batches of rows. it's such a scam.

I was so mad about that! Especially since I was frantic all day with 4 laptops running along with my phone and iPad only to have the server crash. >.< Then my friend who was waiting in line told me that the people in front of her just bought like a gazillion Garden seats so she had to buy Terrace since they bought it out. They should really limit how many seats/sections a person can buy. And stop the line/selling since their server crashed leaving the rest of us who don't live in LA with no way to buy any good seats.

Those kind of sellers are very suspicious, they didn't even post in what sections the seats are located...

Last year at the Sheraton I met a few people who were scammed(they never received the garden tickets they paid for)

Sorry, I'm not trying to scare or hinder you guys from buying tickets from sellers but please be cautious and wary when buying tickets.

Guest miyukix3

I was so mad about that! Especially since I was frantic all day with 4 laptops running along with my phone and iPad only to have the server crash. >.< Then my friend who was waiting in line told me that the people in front of her just bought like a gazillion Garden seats so she had to buy Terrace since they bought it out. They should really limit how many seats/sections a person can buy. And stop the line/selling since their server crashed leaving the rest of us who don't live in LA with no way to buy any good seats.

ktimes not having a limit on the tickets is pretty unfair to others.

but think about the server crashing this way- there's so many people going on more than one computer just to go on the website, which makes it lag. on top of that, ktimes is DIRECTLY connected to the server so their bandwidth is much higher than those who are just clicking away at their homes.

people actually camped outside the entire night, in the cold, so it's only fair that they have priority in getting the tickets, instead of those who wake up 10 minutes before ticket sales and just click from their homes. plus, some people actually flew in from other states just to buy tickets.

Guest islandsmoothie06

Hey, guys! I have been a long time lurker here on Soompi and finally decided to post! lol.

I really hope The Korea Times releases the line-up soon so that I can also decide whether or not to go; I had such a great time last year.

By the way, is anyone flying in from Michigan? :)

Guest kaolee1717

Those kind of sellers are very suspicious, they didn't even post in what sections the seats are located...

Last year at the Sheraton I met a few people who were scammed(they never received the garden tickets they paid for)

Sorry, I'm not trying to scare or hinder you guys from buying tickets from sellers but please be cautious and wary when buying tickets.

With scammers you do have to be careful. Just make sure you get a receipt and you can verify with ktimes that they have purchased the tickets. Also, I would never recommend paying the full amount right away. Its the best way to go. Too many scammers out there!

Guest kaolee1717

Hey I'm just curious. I made 2PM shirts last year for KMF and they were quite popular. I had people still asking me for more. If I made shirts again this year for the top bands/artists would you guys be interested in them again? I know that KMF makes their own shirts but often it is not nice looking! Please let me know if anyone is interested. I know its hard to tell since no artists have been released but its a nice way to show union of fanclubs for their favorite artists. Last year, people wanted me to make shirts for Beast too but they didn't release that info until much later and i did not have time to make them. I was just curious that way so when artist list does come out I can have a shirt design done right away and then ordered and have plenty of time to mail them out!

Guest Leni1430265175

lol lies fosho.. like my friend says "i want to be where i can feel them sweat on me!"

ditto =)

Archived