[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

since the ticketing system this year totally sucked, we got stuck with super seats :( but it's all goodies... i think. i'm just bummed out because we got gardens last year T~T. But it's okay, i keep telling myself that it's not all about the concert because they only sing 3 songs each, it's about the stalking and bumping into them everywhere in l.a. & ktown =).

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miyukix3

hey guys.

sorry i don't have time to make the seating chart cause my midterms are coming up :(

it'd be great if someone could step up to make one, or if there isn't one up by the end of the week, i can make it then.

also, anyone planning on coordinating a soompi meet?

Guest superstar`kiss

If you guys (those still in search of tickets) browse through KMF's facebook comments, there are some people selling seats. Though you aren't able to tell their reliability through facebook, you can befriend and (of course) research them. And perhaps they won't boost up tickets for a $725 profit. *ahem* Just kidding. Keep in mind not to trust blindly. Hope everyone wanting tickets will get them soon!

Guest Natariku

I called earlier this week with the same question as well, but the woman who answered kept saying they were all sold out. I asked her if there would be more Pool/Garden seats available later, and she said no. She sounded very rushed and abrupt like she didn't want to talk over the phone. <_< I agree with MaliciousKid; I think they're much nicer to those that speak Korean. I've seen that when I visited the office a couple years ago to pick up a concert dvd.

My friend and I went to last year's KMF but didn't get there until about 1 hr before the concert started. :( Does anyone remember what time they start letting people onto the grounds? There were so many sponsor booths giving away free stuff last year, but we were late and didn't get anything. Same with glow sticks, too. What's the best time to arrive?

I didnt go last yr but I did go the yr before that, and since i dont leave near LA i had to take the train and walk to the hollywood Bowl. I was there at 11AM and the ppl where setting things up and putting the booths together. I just sat on a bench and waited there while they set up. No one told me I had to leave or couldnt be there. I think around 2 or 3 the booths where open and you could walk up the get whatever they where giving away. Oh but you cant go to your seat till right before the concert starts.

I can't seem to purchase the tickets... so frustrating!

it could be that your debit card or credit card has a limit on it. thats what our problem was, it wouldnt let us buy over $300 so we just called KT and they took 300 out of my card and 300 out of my friends since we bought terrace seats. if we would have known this last saturday then we would have had garden seats =_=

Guest bless_u

it could be that your debit card or credit card has a limit on it. thats what our problem was, it wouldnt let us buy over $300 so we just called KT and they took 300 out of my card and 300 out of my friends since we bought terrace seats. if we would have known this last saturday then we would have had garden seats =_=

well the problem is that I wanted to purchase online but then even though it says the tickets are available, it would'nt let me purchase them and a message box pop out saying please select try another seats.. And I don't see a choice selecting a seats only how many tickets I want to purchase.... What should I do?

well the problem is that I wanted to purchase online but then even though it says the tickets are available, it would'nt let me purchase them and a message box pop out saying please select try another seats.. And I don't see a choice selecting a seats only how many tickets I want to purchase.... What should I do?

you could call and buy it over the phone.

Hey guys!

I apologize for the late correspondence! I've been sick and extremely busy as of late. Nonetheless...

How did we like this year's sale compared to previous years?

We all know last year had a ridiculously long line up when the server froze. And people camped out this year to buy tickets.....what are your thoughts on this?

It looks like some people are out to sell/buy tickets. Would you all like it if a forum was made specifically for this purpose?

I'm interested in hearing your guys' responses.

Take care!

The KMF '11 Admin.

Guest kathyx2010

Omg!!! For a moment ago, one of the garden boxs was in 'processing status' but when I refreshed, it went to 'SOLD OUT'!! ;(

Guest puku.wang

I second (or third, whichever) the notion of a ticket thread for KMF 2011. Gawd, buying tickets this year was a pain. I was so frustrated. I had 3 laptops going and my iPad and still I ended up with nothing. -.- I've learned my lesson, do not be greedy. I should have taken the garden seats they gave me instead of refreshing it. T.T But from this horrible experience of trying to buy the tickets online and then waiting for hours for the servers, I decided I will camp out next year. :D Hoping I am in LA next year for this.

Guest `J E N N | E

It looks like some people are out to sell/buy tickets. Would you all like it if a forum was made specifically for this purpose?

I'm interested in hearing your guys' responses.

Take care!

The KMF '11 Admin.

If you are referring to making a new thread on Soompi then I do not think you have the authority to do so.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/340003-event-tickets-sales/

Clearly says do not make a new thread. However you can try to ask the moderation if you're allowed to.

I second (or third, whichever) the notion of a ticket thread for KMF 2011.

Guest taeyeonluv

I second (or third, whichever) the notion of a ticket thread for KMF 2011. Gawd, buying tickets this year was a pain. I was so frustrated. I had 3 laptops going and my iPad and still I ended up with nothing. -.- I've learned my lesson, do not be greedy. I should have taken the garden seats they gave me instead of refreshing it. T.T But from this horrible experience of trying to buy the tickets online and then waiting for hours for the servers, I decided I will camp out next year. :D Hoping I am in LA next year for this.

I agree. I will also be camping out for this next year!

If you are referring to making a new thread on Soompi then I do not think you have the authority to do so.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/340003-event-tickets-sales/

Clearly says do not make a new thread. However you can try to ask the moderation if you're allowed to.

Dually noted. I didn't realize there was already something out there for this. Thank you for informing me. For everyone else, please click on the link our soompier J E N N | E so kindly provided us.

:)

Archived