effects of anti-aging creams on young skin?

racheln

You definitely don't need to use any anti aging cream - you need to use sunscreen (if you aren't already). So many people skip out on sunscreen - that's something you should start wearing DAILY starting from when you're a teenager. Like mentioned, it's the best anti aging anyone can use and is the most effective.

If you do want to dabble in on anti aging, a better time to start would be around 21 or so, since signs of early aging start to show up around your mid twenties.

And for the record, don't listen to anything Michelle Phan says...she has no idea what she's talking about. That infamous night time layering skin care video is one of the most ill advised things I've ever seen in my life, and it's sad that people just take her word for it like she's educated on skin care. A majority of her DIY skin care has been proved to be complete BS too (tomato face scrub, tumeric mask, etc.)

• 2 years later...
Guest jolive213

Well... I prefer and recommend Jarvis Cosmetics... It is best anti aging treatment....

They have not launched yet but I participate on their clinical trial... They have only natural herbal products… I love them; especially Jarvis Cream & Serum… Jarvis Cream helps skin invulnerable framework to be at the most healthiest condition and Jarvis Serum enter through skin; actuate the dead platelets with the goal that the blood can stream unreservedly once more.

So before doing anything try Jarvis Cosmetics....

• 7 months later...
Guest rogerpamela

Have you tried Sakare 24k gold mask? It's wonderful. It not only has anti-ageing properties but it takes away the blemishes. For me it has helped me to reduce all the scars to minimal and has even out my skin tone. Above that it has improved my skin quality to a great extent making me feel beautiful.

Archived