[Drama 2011] Sign 싸인

s@nbi

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks semi-fly.

Shirley, you have to be kidding right?  I am still stuck on trying to understand epi one and why the forensic dr swapped cadavers on the med director. 

I thought the female lead was a forensic dr too and switches careers to what exactly or does she become a forensic dr from a crime lab officer?

What is going on with the NFS organization???

I need subs or a recap, but I am looking forward to watching today's epi raw..... ^_^   The end of epi 1 looked like a serial killer was at work....

here is a little summary

Esp 1

the first case is the death of Suh Yoon hyung ..who is part of the group Voice. the opening of esp one show how Yoon Ji hoon and Lee Myung Han fight over the autospy of the body . Then we went back 62hours ago .when the incident took place where SYH was found dead in the middle of the concert.

the CCTV tapes to his room where he is found dead was lost. that why Woo Jin was so angry at how messy the crime scene is . Da Kyung was there for her first assignment .but was caught in the crowd and had to pushed her way through . she hink this job of crime scene investigation is cool .

the investigation by the police show .that the witnesses or friends of SYH seem to be all telling lies . the stylist who first discovered the body say she is not very close to him but the video clip on the samsung tab showed otherwise . one of the team member say YH doesnt make enemies.but it seem from clips.he wasnt that close to his team members .. and also SYH contract seem to be ending and rumours he want to change managent company and apparently the current management company is facing financial problems...etc ..

so the most impt now is the autospy ..

the hearing between Lee Myung Han and Yoon Ji Hoon is another case .which involved a death on some construction site ? ? i dun know why the political party are involved ..anyway .Lee give testimonial that it is natural death but yoon came in to say it is accidential death ..so ..it bring out the rivlary between the two .seem like Lee has a bitter fight before over the position of NSF director which he lost to Yoon's mentor mr Jung ..

so Lee believed having power can changed things .to make NSF better ..but Yoon firmly believed .no politcs or other factors shd influence their findings .to speak the truth

so Mr Jung gave the autospy to Yoon to be in charge .but there seem to be outside factors that want to get involved . Lee Myung Han end up taking away..the autospy from Yoon . who was so outraged by this intrusion and steal the body away .to do his autospy ..

ohh Woo Jin is his ex lover ..~ that why you see her speak like that to Yoon .

Yoon end up with Da kyung with the body .in the examination room . he say to her if you walk out like this .you wil never hear what were the last words .this person want to say , why is he dead ..how did he end up here , our duty is to find out , regardless of anyone personal greed ,the pressure from the mass media ...the public views ..no matter what pleas or grivenaces ..you cannot let those influence the case ??~~~

we are the last gate to know .what is the real reason behind the death of this person he cannot do this alone .he need her help . And from what they find .. it seem to be attempted murder .since it is surely not natural death nor suicide .....so the fiber found is an impt evidence

PS

oh the police investigator .found out the girl in the photo said to be SYH's girlfriend ..the one with blue pillow in the picture .

er something like that . i hope i dun confuse you all further ^

Guest dramaok

Emotions are usually thrown outside the window in pathology so I'm wondering why the rookie doctor (KDK) seemed too lively for me. I take it that she's enthusiastic but I still couldn't figure if the acting is appropriate in the situation...same with the lady prosecutor (JWJ), she was tearful in some scenes which, again, I find unusually emotional for a lawyer.

Our 2 ahjushis were wonderful as usual. I may not understand the words but the screen presence was powerful! JGR's voice and piercing stare makes me want hide in fear (probably inside the closet ;)). Seeing PSY's character was like picturing Greg House + Monk in one person, interesting mixture.

The suspense is multiplied since I don't know what is happening :wacko:

there's suggestion that prosecutor jung and dr. yoon were lovers previously. maybe that's why jung is overly emotional. perhaps some lingering bitterness or unresolved issues from their relationship. i know Eom Ji Won is a little too emotional, but hopefully it's justified. i always enjoy her performance.. though i am not really diggin her attire. the whole black matrix thingy is a little :ph34r:

i haven't finished watching today's i had to stop to work but from the first 20 minutes i watched,

dr.yoon found fiber in the corpse to suggest homicide by asphyxiation but a girl comes forward at the police station at the same time to confess she was the killer but her method of homicide was putting potassium cyanide in the drink. dr. yoon doesn't buy and dakyung also states if someone did die from potassium cyanide they would smell something on the corpse. so anyways the director comes forward to take all responsibility and temporarily chases out dr. lee and prosecutor jung, however soon prosecutor jung gets a warrant and takes the body and all related evidence. this infuriates dr. yoon because it reminds him of his own father's death case and he says he won't give up.

that's all i got to watch will come back and update more later. dr. yoon yells a lot. haha but it's kinda hot too. :blink:

thanks shirley for the spoilers. you snuck out of the closet again. i guess you were never in there. heeh.

here is a little summary

Esp  1

the first case is the death of Suh Yoon hyung ..who is part of the group Voice. the opening of esp one show how Yoon Ji hoon and Lee Myung Han fight over the autospy of the body . Then we went back 62hours ago .when the incident took place where SYH was found dead in the middle of the concert.

the CCTV tapes to his room where he is found dead was lost. that why Woo Jin was so angry at how messy the crime scene is  . Da Kyung was there for her first assignment .but was caught in the crowd and had to pushed her way through . she hink this job of crime scene investigation is cool .

the investigation by the police show .that the witnesses or friends of SYH seem to be all telling lies . the stylist who first discovered the body say she is not very close to him but the video clip on the samsung tab showed otherwise . one of the team member say YH doesnt make enemies.but it seem from clips.he wasnt that close to his team members .. and also SYH contract seem to be ending and rumours he want to change managent company and apparently the current management company is facing financial problems...etc ..

so the most impt now is the autospy ..

the hearing between Lee Myung Han and Yoon Ji Hoon is another case .which involved a death on some construction site ? ?  i dun know why the political party are involved ..anyway .Lee give testimonial that it is natural death but yoon came in to say it is accidential death ..so ..it bring out the rivlary between the two .seem like Lee has  a bitter fight before over the position of NSF director which he lost to Yoon's mentor mr Jung ..

so Lee believed having power can changed things .to make NSF better ..but Yoon firmly believed .no politcs or other factors shd influence their findings .to speak the truth

so Mr Jung gave the autospy to Yoon to be in charge .but there seem to be outside factors that want to get involved . Lee Myung Han end up taking away..the autospy from Yoon . who was so outraged by this intrusion and steal the body away .to do his autospy ..

ohh Woo Jin is his ex lover ..~ that why you see her speak like that to Yoon .

Yoon end up with Da kyung with the body .in the examination room . he say to her if you walk out like this .you wil never hear what were the last words .this person want to say , why is he dead ..how did he end up here , our duty is to find out , regardless of anyone personal greed  ,the pressure from the mass media ...the public views ..no matter what pleas or grivenaces ..you cannot let those influence the case ??~~~

we are the last gate to know .what is the real reason behind the death of this person  he cannot do this alone .he need her help . And from what they find .. it seem to be attempted murder .since it is surely not natural death nor suicide .....so the fiber found is an impt evidence

PS

oh the police investigator .found out the girl in the photo said to be SYH's girlfriend ..the one with blue pillow in the picture .

er something like that . i hope  i dun confuse you all further ^

blush.gif  This was helpful and very sweet of you shirley to recap that episode for us. 

Now, I have to watch again with epi 2.... ^_^

Hmmm, Lee is a "yes" man to please the hands that grease his palms to get ahead....It looks like he intentionally hid the truth behind the construction worker to help the owner who may have political ties.  Pherhaps the owner did not want to pay out to the worker's family for wrongful death...tsk, tsk , tsk if this is the case.   So he is not evil but slimey...

Ex-lovers and    new    ones....interesting news.

Oh, dramaok, thanks for your recap too!  I did not see it at first.  Please do come back and fill us in on epi 2....

I wonder why someone would admit to killing the singer if s/he did not do it....What was the convo with the mgr and the stylist about in the car?

DarkSmurf, unfortunatelyk I cannot get softsubs to work on my computer for some reason...They will not play properly and I have dl different players....

Guest ChaeYuJin

I was a bit hesitant to start this drama. But after hearing the hype, I checked it out, and man... It def. deserved the hype! The first episode started off exciting already. 박신양 NEVER EVER EVER fails to impress me with his acting.

Guest dramaok

SAY WHAT? waitsomeminutes...

they revealed it like FAST. wow. :mellow:

so it turns out the girl who stuffed the blue pillow over Seo Yoon Hyung is the daughter of Assemblyman Kang, who is about to put his bid in the presidential election. errr. i can't believe Prosecutor Kang's boss just told her that. OMG i was sorta expecting them to be more errr discrete about these things?

the coordinator/stylist who turned herself in.. about putting the powder in the drink.

her mom got a deposit into her account in the amount of approx. 1 million bucks.

aren't these things done like with cash or something? so there's no trace?

and i guess Dakyung's boss also compromised his integrity to help burn the evidence, CCTV tape. but wow they made that one obvious too. i mean i was kinda expecting him to be more discrete too? instead of just buring the tape w/ the label intact right on top of a pile of stuff right in his backyard and then leave it there and step away somewhere so that when Dakyung comes she can just read the label and bingo. huh.

anyhooo at the end of ep. 2.. Dr. Yoon and Dr. Lee are both testifying about Dr. Yoon's misconduct before the panel.. and Dr. Yoon testified that the small amount of potassium cyanide in the deceased Seo is not enough to kill him, when he's a healthy 20-something with no other illness, but Dr. Lee testified that infact it could and did kill Seo, because Seo had suffered a previous lung disease/infection and evidence of injury from that was present in his lungs. Yoon says no and he would prove it by cutting into the lung before the panel, but Lee scoffs no way since the body is already at the crematorium and when he did his autopsy he had witnesses who can support his testimony, but then the director says nope the body is here and allows the body to be wheeled into the hearing.

i guess that was more of a rant than spoilers.

but anyways i do like Kim Ah Joong a lot. her acting is really good so far.

PSY and JGR = sizzling hot. does the truth make the winner or does the winner define the truth?

JGW.. still just a cutie so far.. but i guess he's necessary for any shower scenes to come. i mean c'mom no one needs to see PSY or JGR in a shower rite?

EJW = i am getting confused about her a little but i am also intrigued about her. do the right thing. do the right thing. do the right thing prosecutor jung.

Ok, so now we have the overarching issue for this drama.  Dramaok, if that kind of money is involved to pay off someone for drugging and basically being involved in a murder, there are some serious criminals in this drama from all walks of life.....Thanks for the rant and spoilers. 

It will make watching easier until the subs come out. :)

Guest hpc1016

Just saying hello~~ loving the drama so far~~~ omg psy .... his acting is amazing ~ never fails to impress ~~~ excited to watch ep 2 :D

:)THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

You people are making life easier for me: dramaok & shirley, you're angels!! DarkSmurf thanks for the initial sub, it helps a lot!

JGW.. still just a cutie so far.. but i guess he's necessary for any shower scenes to come. i mean c'mom no one needs to see PSY or JGR in a shower rite?

Are you kidding? I would trade the closet for the shower as a hiding place anytime (maybe shirley can come along) :D:P JGR can give me shivers down my spine in a tailored suit delivering a powerful dialogue against the equally intense PSY, but I don't mind a shower dramatic monologue if needed LOL.

Ok enough fantasies LOL, back to the Sign...the story is fast-paced which is nice. Acting wise, now that I have a grasp of the entire epi 1, KAJ's acting is justified given her situation and I'm beginning to like her character: lively, spontaneous, naive - a cool neophyte so eager to learn from the best.

I'm also confused with Prosecutor Jung Woo Jin's character. I don't get her motives yet. Lotsa questions about her: is she pro or a con? is she trying to prove something to her ex that we still have to find out later? or is she caught or blinded by the web of conspiracy surrounding the case? So far she was a big help to Dr. Lee who is obviously the antagonist here. One thing I'm sure now - I don't like her attire, too. She's not an action hero in here so shun the black coats please.

I have a feeling I'll be hating Dr. Lee in this series. Lee ties the political strings to the scientific web in the story which will complicate things. With his ambition, I guess he may succeed in replacing Yoon's mentor as the Chief in the next epis, while Dr. Yoon might get into a big trouble, unless his ex helps him out and realizes that Lee is a puppet of someone powerful.

Whoever picked JGR & PSY for their roles did a good job. The two electrifies the scene everytime they are together. Yoon doesn't hold anything back, he is explosive with unguarded emotions. He'll do anything at will and say whatever needs to be said, which puts him in a very dangerous position. As the saying goes - truth will set you free, hopefully he'll be saved by this in the future. Lee on the other hand is more controlled, visibly guarding his emotions to keep his cards to himself. I'm looking forward to a climactic confrontation between the two, we are just seeing the tip of the iceberg. ;) Acting wise they are doing great! I noticed they both have 'the' voice that could knock you from your senses, although PSY does a lot more shouting given his OCD character, while JGR uses his eyes more to express the inner evilness in him.

As dramaok mentioned, all these cover-ups is caused by a politician with a presidential ambition? The revelation is indeed fast! If that was revealed this early, we could be expecting bigger things in the future...not to mention more dead bodies to cover up the truth.

Questions questions: why did she kill him? Is she a lunny or was there a love triangle? Just a thought - how was she even able to do that to a 22-yr old guy who is stronger, unless he was sedated first (the drink perhaps?). Another, the other Voice band member was acting weird, same with the manager. They seem to be hiding something else.

I have a suspicion there might be a twist somewhere.

Guest DarkSmurf

Hi Everyone,

Sign (2011) Episode 2 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

Sign (2011) 1-2 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://darksmurfsub.com/blog/?p=166

Please see my earlier post or visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. Enjoy!

Warmest Regards

DarkSmurf

Guest spazgal420

I'm so confused right now haha. Isn't the girl who suffocated him, his "girlfriend", and his stylist the person? I feel like something bad is going to happen in the next episode to the head of the hospital. He said that he would take responsibility but I feel like something unexpected is going to happen and he's going to lose his job -_- So what I've gotten out of this so far is that the manager gave him the drink, which is poisoned, and then the girl suffocated him with the blue pillow, but there is a bigger person behind them who told them to do this. Then I'm completely lost as to what role Lee plays in all of this.

Guest kcomments

bscap0003c.jpg

Wahhh, *waves* to dear master dramaok, blue and shirley. You are all together join force again? Just drop by to say Hi, I checked ep1 like 10 sec and that's it. :sweatingbullets:

I'm so afraaaaid of corpse and blood, better go help restore the Korean monarchy (MP) or climbing the dream (DH). :w00t:

See you around. :lol:

Archived