[Drama 2011] Sign 싸인

s@nbi

I may just go ahead and watch raw because my anticipation is bubbling to the surface.....Sign fighting!

Thanks cute girl for the letting us know we have a subbing team!

Edit

Hmm, the prosecutor and the cop are dressed alike for the promotion pick.  Interesting pairing if one....

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is part of a January 4 article from Korea Times at: 

http://www.koreatime.../135_79127.html

Star-studded soaps vie for Wed.-Thurs. slots

Medical thrills in ‘Sign’

Set with the backdrop of the National Forensic Service (NFS), the 16-episode drama will have one main case, running parallel with three to four smaller ones.

Movie director Jang Hang-joon has turned to the small screen and said having 16 separate episodes for each installment will be an adventure in Korea, as viewers can download them one by one.

Actor Park Shin-yang plays Yun Ji-hun, a talented forensic doctor who teams up with newcomer Go Da-gyeong (Kim Ah-joong) and confronts Lee Myeong-han (Chun Kwang-yol), the chief of the NFS.

Park returns to television two years after appearing in “The Painter of Wind” (2008). He was in a dispute with the Corea Drama Production Association for his overly high payment in the 2007 drama “War of Money” and was slow to return.

Park said “Sign” is a drama with straightforward direction — seeking to uncover the truth through dead bodies.

“I have seen a lot of dead bodies prepared for this drama from two months ago,” Park said at a press conference Monday. “I was up all night conducting an autopsy on a dead body on Jan. 1.”

It is the first time for Kim to play such a hot-tempered character and she even interviewed real medical legal experts to understand the character better.

“They were very positive and cheerful people despite their heavy workload. I want to portray such humane aspects,” Kim said.

“Sign” is different from the famous “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation” series aired on CBS in the United States.

“Unlike the ‘CSI’ series equipped with state-of-the-art gear in large labs, we will show the reality of the Korean NFS, where some 40 forensic examiners perform autopsies on thousands of corpses,” Jang the director said. “Only the deceased can tell the secrets of death and the forensic scientists are the only people who can read the ‘signs’ on the body. I want to raise awareness that these medical examiners are neglected.”

yo mic ! ..there isnt much hot bod here to fight over .but alot of dead bod keke .

okay this is the preview for esp 2 ~very long one

My link

i only manage to watch last 10 min ~ must say it is pretty exciting .but i so wish PSY can cut down his screaming tone .it always make my blood pressure goes up , ~ but as usual he is very into the role ..i love my ahjushi Jun Kwang Ryul!! it is a treat to see both of them as rivals

Kim Ah Joong looked good and Uhm Ji Won ..i didnt see much of her yet .but i think she will deliver

lol .had to dl the full esp to watch

yo mic ! ..there isnt much hot bod here to fight over .but alot of dead bod keke .

okay this is the preview for esp 2 ~very long one

My link

i only manage to watch last 10 min ~ must say it is pretty exciting .but i so wish PSY can cut down his screaming tone .it always make my blood pressure goes up , ~ but as usual he is very into the role ..i love my ahjushi Jun Kwang Ryul!!  it is a treat to see both of them as rivals

Kim Ah Joong looked good and  Uhm Ji Won ..i didnt see much of her yet .but i think she will deliver

lol .had to dl the full esp to watch

Hi shirley.  It is good to see you here....I know that will be in store for some good info like the preview....It looked so intense and interesting......Yes, blood pressure rising [and heart pounding] seems to be the case here too.  Oh, well let's enjoy this amusement-park-ride of a drama.

Sheesh, all of our main cast looks like trouble coming....I want to know their stories too just as much as the stories behind the dead bodies.

I cannot wait to watch this raw today. 

Sign fighting!

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

i am a BIG fan of medical crime investigation dramas... but this would be the first time for me to try out one which is korean.. hope it does not disappoint. where can i find d/l links? thanks~~

Guest kawaiiyuki

wow the last minutes was wow.

Stealing body-finding edvidence!

They just had to leave us handing huh?

Interesting-the way the drama was shot isn't what i expented. Looked crowed and we couldn't really see what was going on. :lol: guess I'm so use the the CD affects in shows like CSI and BONES.

i think maybe bec i uploaded the LQ so it appeared abit frizzy ..but HQ should be okay ?

Hi shirley.  It is good to see you here....I know that will be in store for some good info like the preview....It looked so intense and interesting......Yes, blood pressure rising [and heart pounding] seems to be the case here too.  Oh, well let's enjoy this amusement-park-ride of a drama.

Sheesh, all of our main cast looks like trouble coming....I want to know their stories too just as much as the stories behind the dead bodies.

I cannot wait to watch this raw today. 

Sign fighting!

^^ hi~~ lol i think sometimes when PSY put in too much zest . it seem like he is some mad man screaming away .~

will come back later after i fin watching .

i wondered what that thing he took out from the body .has to do with finding the murderer ?

the young man looked familar...was he that guy in MBC Hon ..the friend of Hana

201101052306071001_1.jpg

Thanks semi-fly for the screencaps and links...

shirley, I was expecting sth strange to come out of his throat but not those little bity strands of fiber from sth. 

I saw the last 10 min WaGGy and they were InTeNsE.....When he pushed her into the lift, well because she was blocking the gurney...I was not expecting that direct hit in the gut but could envision someone doing that....hehehehe.

I too have no idea what was being said, but am looking forward to watching this raw.

Thanks for the link. :) BTW, the last 10 of epi 1 was deleted by the site.

here another link..but SBS block them off very fast

My link

Thanks semi-fly for the screencaps and links...

shirley, I was expecting sth strange to come out of his throat but not those little bity strands of fiber from sth. 

I saw the last 10 min WaGGy and they were InTeNsE.....When he pushed her into the lift, well because she was blocking the gurney...I was not expecting that direct hit in the gut but could envision someone doing that....hehehehe.

I too have no idea what was being said, but am looking forward to watching this raw.

lol i really think he might kill her the way he pushed her -;;;

actually the starting of the esp is the last ten min ...then they retrack to how the murder took place

Guest dramaok

what? JGR, PSY not hot bodies? their charisma is out the roof. i know. ajusshi's but hot nonetheless.

and UJW is hot too. i have a girlcrush on her. i love it when she's in badass mode.

i think this drama is gonna be good. i love what the PD said.. that the alive, with mouths, all lie,

but the dead, with the dead body, always tells the truth, with the body. how they died, when they died.

i respect this PD a ton and am looking forward to see how his wife writer (making her drama writing debut as chief writer i think) will tell the story.

i think the cast is stellar and the production team also very promising. i really love PSY a lot in war of money. i know he's had some bad rap but i support him. he's one dedicated and talented actor.

Archived