[Sitcom 2011] Real School 레알 스쿨

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started watching from ep 5, because I forgot about it airing!!! SO I missed the first 4, and can't dl and watch it cause I'm on my cousin's computer. T__T

Anyhow, I watch it everyday on TV, and oh god, I squeal when I see Kwangsu, and Kiseop!! Although Kiseop has no lines....and I thought Eli was supposed to be in here as well! :o

I'm not sure about anyone else, but this sitcom is definitely seems rookie-ish. No offense, but yeah. Hopefully they will get better.

Another comment I want to make is about Soohyun, I know that almost everybody will probably find her annoying, but I find her character hilarious. Personally, I want to see her and Dongho continue their relationship if that's possible.

Guest 1000dred

I still havent watched this week episodes T-T

but this picture makes me think I should watch it nooow!!

B7B9BECBBDBAC4F0_B1EEB5B5B3B2_B5B5C1F6C7D101.jpg

cr: mbc plus media blog

I'm such a Kwangsu fan that sometimes I just want to watch his part but he baerly appear T.T

but so far I'm loving DoJiHan >< nothing to do with the pic... xD

What makes me curious is... he's hugging the "servant" girl in the promos...

@princessjimyung: Almost all the sitcoms I've seen look like that... but i cant help it but love them!! ><

The series isn't really living up to the whole "fear" factor with the cast and their [in]ability to speak or learn English. The most we hear from them is when they're in that flamboyant teacher's classroom [the guy from the closing credits] and the occasional singing/choir teacher's overuse of "I love you...".

I agree with you 100%, oh and we can't forget the girls' overusage of 'Gorgeous'. xD So far the storyline is nothing what the summary claims it to be.

Unfortunately, I am still looking forward to Soohyun and Dongho. >o<

I almost died last night when Kiseop actually had a speaking part! <3 I thought he would be in it more than a couple of scenes every once in a while...=/

Guest adikkeluangman

U-Kiss “Always” MV for Real School revealed

Idols Dongho, Eli, and Ki Sub of U-Kiss currently star in the MBC every1 sitcom, ‘Real School.’ The trio act in a 40-episode long sitcom series, where they transformed into three high school students who board at an ‘English Village’ in an attempt to crack their fear of speaking English.

The boys sing the ending song, “Always” for the sitcom and recently the official MV for this track was released.

WATCH : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/u-kiss-always-mv-for-real-school-revealed

Archived