Dry skin..?

_siku_

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jolive213

Well… I’ll recommend Jarvis Cosmetics (JARVISCOSMETICS DOT COM)... Their products Jarvis Cream & Serum are awesome… It is first skin care products targeting skin immune system. Healthy skin immune system is the key of healthy skin... 

So before doing anything try Jarvis Cosmetics...

I recommend you to use mask 2-3 times per week.The one I have tried is the Korean Skinlite snail mask with essence in each pack, which is really really moist. As a foreign product its a bit expensive in my place when comparing with the original price. I recently found it much cheaper in some online shops. My latest purchase was from CosmeGo.com, which offers free international shipping. Really recommend! 

Guest chocho94

Try Vitacreme B12 for your dry skin. This cream is a bestseller in Japan and it's amazing (a bit pricey tough). I've also used it and I love it! But only use it for your dry parts, because it's pretty thick and rich in texture. There are also a few Reviews about this cream on Youtube :-)

Guest sandra413

Lack of hydration causes the skin cracks and flakes.Hydration is the key in preventing dryness of skin. Drinking lots of water every day, about eight glasses help  in maintaining the skin's moisture level. Consumptions of fruits and vegetables is also a great way of staying hydrated. If still not enough, one should consider daily cleansing habit .

chocho94 said: Try Vitacreme B12 for your dry skin. This cream is a bestseller in Japan and it's amazing (a bit pricey tough). I've also used it and I love it! But only use it for your dry parts, because it's pretty thick and rich in texture. There are also a few Reviews about this cream on Youtube :-)

Guest jolive213

sandra413 said: Lack of hydration causes the skin cracks and flakes.Hydration is the key in preventing dryness of skin. Drinking lots of water every day, about eight glasses help  in maintaining the skin's moisture level. Consumptions of fruits and vegetables is also a great way of staying hydrated. If still not enough, one should consider daily cleansing habit .

Guest radenayu

Hi all! I also got dry skin and since I'm using The body shop cream, my skin feels better.Maybe you wanna check out the review here:
http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2014/09/review-body-shop-vitamin-e-aqua-boost.html

Guest jolive213

radenayu said: Hi all! I also got dry skin and since I'm using The body shop cream, my skin feels better.Maybe you wanna check out the review here:
http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2014/09/review-body-shop-vitamin-e-aqua-boost.html

Guest radenayu

Sorry, here is the link >> http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2014/09/review-body-shop-vitamin-e-aqua-boost.html
Anyway, I got another product review which good for dry skin, maybe any of you guys ever heard about BIO OIL.http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2014/09/review-bio-oil.html

bio%2Boil%2Breview%2Bimaginarymi.png

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone! I have super dry skin, all over my body but mainly my face and hands and I drink so much water it's crazy! Any recommendations on creams, cleansers, masks etc (any country products). Any help would be much appreciated!

• 3 months later...
Guest bebeauty

I also have dry skin and I love using ISA Professional's EVAO (Extra Virgin Argan Oil) on my face, hair and body. It is 100% pure oil and helps repair damaged skin and hair, leaving me with super soft results! I use it once in the morning and once at night and my acne issues have also cleared up. This stuff really is liquid gold, I hope it helps your skin too!

I've had eczema my whole life, so I've tried so many oils, moisturisers, lotions ect that did okay jobs but wasn't enough for my extremely dry skin. This is my current skincare regime and they're the only products which work great for keeping my skin hydrated all day and people can't even tell I have eczema. It also doesn't break me out, I get a pimple 2 -3 times a year. 

Cleanser: Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser 
Toner: Kiehl's Ultra Facial Toner 
Face Oil: Kiehls's Midnight Recovery Oil 
Moisturiser: Aveeno Moisturising Cream with colloidal oatmeal and cooling action - hands down the best moisturiser, have tried drugstore and high end products but nothing has worked as well as this! 
Lip balm: Bonne Bell lip balm with SPF30+ - having tried so many others, this is the only one that leaves me flake free. 

I also use face masks every single week - my favourites are My Beauty Diary (Taiwan), and any Korean mask (Dermal, Innisfree, Nature Republic). I also LOVE the Innisfree Olive Oil Makeup Wipes. 

There are a few more I am trialling at the moment and am really liking:
Holika Holika Good Cera Moisturising Cream
Innisfree Green Tea Serum
Innisfree Olive Eye Cream 

• 2 months later...

you should consider taking ceramides supplement, they really help with dry skin, it takes few months to notice difference though. there are different kinds, I take the one derived from wheat called lipowheat but there are also ones derived from rice and sweet potatoes.  Also I found some really nice tips to prevent dry and cracked hands here , middle of the page.

Guest magachandesu

the thing that made a difference in my dry skin are hydrating toners and serums. i really believe in the multiple step process...people think it's just marketing but it's actually helped my skin a lot..

I was given Monsia Skincare in December, 2014. I never stuck to one product line before. This time I will and I am not changing.  I love the shea butter and jojoba oil that are two of the ingredients in the cleanser, toner, day moisturizer and night repair cream. The day moisturizer is absorbed very quickly and is not greasy at all plus it has SPF15.  The night repair cream is fantastic, again it is absorbed very quickly, is not greasy and gives the face a nice dewy look.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived