Guest Rxgoodleaf

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yon

Lee Ji Hoon promotes Jeonju International Film Festival

credit: javabeans - 1st May 2009

1.jpg

Singer-actor Lee Ji-hoon is currently acting as promotional rep for the 10th Jeonju International Film Festival (JIFF), which kicked off on Thursday. In these photos, he poses at a café in the city of Jeonju on May 1.

Lee Ji-hoon (You’re My Destiny) is one of those mid-level actors who works steadily but probably doesn’t get enough love. He’s also one of those people whose appeal you might not quite get until you see him in motion, and then his warmth comes through, which I suppose makes him the quintessential “hunnam” (warm guy), the kkotnam’s (metrosexual pretty boy) lesser-appreciated counterpart.

SONG OF THE DAY

S - “(Love Is).” Great harmonies on this track. This is the former project group formed by Lee Ji-hoon with Kang Ta (of H.O.T.) and Shin Hye-sung (of Shinhwa). This particular song was written (music and lyrics) by Kang Ta; Lee Ji-hoon sings first, then Kang Ta, then Shin Hye-sung. If you’re curious about whose face goes with whose voice, watch the MV

JIFF kicked off on April 30 and runs through next Friday, May 8. The festival carries the theme “Free, Independent, Communication” and will screen roughly 200 films from 42 countries.

I have a soft spot for Lee Ji-hoon, because I think he’s charming and endearing. He singlehandedly kept Hello Miss afloat amidst that drama’s silliness (Lee Da-hae was good when she wasn’t overdoing the cute — but she was frequently very cutesy). And I didn’t stick with You’re My Destiny, but for reasons that had nothing to do with him.

Next, Lee Ji-hoon acts in the film Sweet Dream,which co-stars East of Eden’s Yeon Jung-hoon (Dong-wook ahhhhhh!!) and Kingdom of the Wind’s Choi Jung-won. The film will release later this year; meanwhile, Lee is currently hosting the cable variety program This Is the Age of the Pretty Boy on MBC every1

2.jpg4-1.jpg5.jpg

6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
Guest puppyiz

Hi 'typhoonam' .. welcome 'noohijeel' ^^

we meet again 'riehae' . Thanx LOTS Rxgoodleaf ..YON... 'CUTEGIRL' :D for the updates.

Yays !!

LeeJeeHoon will be leading MBC's Morning DRama which is expected to air in July13th !!

I like the sound of the title in English.. 'Do Not Stop' (thanx 'cutegirl')

- photo news-

김규리와 이지훈 ‘멈출수 없어’ 등장

20090610001259_0.jpg

김규리-이지훈, ‘하얀거짓말’ 후속 ‘멈출 수 없어’ 캐스팅!

2009061017380741.jpg

Guest puppyiz

Wow ! news is saying LeeJeeHoon's shopping mall sales (namely 'Paris Story Homme') is a success.

Hope someone kind wil help translate this article..

-News-

[2009.06.19] 이지훈 쇼핑몰, 론칭 7개월만에 50억 매출 달성 '대박'

20090619085904161b0_090911_0.jpg

news link

<credit caps via Yahoo!Korea>

Guest puppyiz

[today's updates on -'멈출수 없어' ]

Casting complete for new morning drama 「No Stopping Now」 (working title)

First airs: July 13 (Monday)

further info... here

many thanx yeohweping via MBC America

[today's updates on -'멈출수 없어' ]

Casting complete for new morning drama 「No Stopping Now」 (working title)

First airs: July 13 (Monday)

further info... here

many thanx yeohweping via MBC America

pup, thanks for sharing this updates & the link. LJH & YG are in - really worth-watching. :D:lol:

Wow ! news is saying LeeJeeHoon's shopping mall sales (namely 'Paris Story Homme') is a success.

Hope someone kind wil help translate this article..

-News-

[2009.06.19] 이지훈 쇼핑몰, 론칭 7개월만에 50억 매출 달성 '대박'

[]http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/b0/20090619/20090619085904161b0_090911_0.jpg[/]

news link

<credit caps via Yahoo!Korea>

pup, again, thanks for sharing the gist of this article. I'm happy for him that his business is doing fine. In case I'll go to Korea soon, I'll visit his shopping mall. But wondering does he really own the whole mall? How many stories is the building, huh? He's so bankable to own one in case. :D:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest puppyiz

Everyone.. the Poster is out !!

*No Stopping Now* (working title)

20090701161948108b0_162716_0.jpg

credits as labelled

remember to make a 'date' 7:50am (KST) (monday July 13th) :D

Guest puppyiz

No need to squint our eyez :D thanx to koala we have a bigger version of the poster

HQ Version of the posters from MBC

200907011447531.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2009-07-01

200907011448251.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2009-07-01

the drama will premiere on July 13

This ceremony is normally performed before the filming takes place & is known as 'GO SA'.

Hi pup, thanks for posting the photos of this ceremony. Wooow........... wondering why YG isn't here, huh? I like LJH's charms. I'm glad to see that he's doing great both as a singer & as an actor. This Korean ceremony is cool! We don't have like this here in my side before the drama shoot starts or even a movie filming begins. :D:lol:

Guest hanlenguyen

Lee Jee Hoon “I like to be busy”.. Drama, Musical and Fanmeeting

200907100283.jpg

Lee Jee Hoon has busy schedule.

The active singer and actor Lee Jee Hoon doesn’t only take part in drama and musical at the same time but also has flourishing activities such as Japanese Fanmeeting.

Lee Jee Hoon will be receiving 150 Japanese fans in Jeju Island for 3 days 2 nights from 10th, and have prepared various activities like mini concert. Especially on 11th he will ride an excursion ship with the fans and have a close encounter with them.

這次粉絲聚會是的舉行, 是李智勳因為忙於拍電視劇和演音樂等未能親身訪問日本, 所以為日本粉絲而準備的活動.

This fanmeeting was planned personally for Japanese fans due to Lee Jee Hoon’s busy schedule in drama and musical that it’s difficult for him to visit Japan.

After the fanmeeting, Lee Jee Hoon’s hectic schedule will be continued. Starting from 13th the MBC daily morning drama “No Stopping Now” will be on air and he is acting as the main role.

Lee Jee Hoon’s role is a free-spirited yet warm-hearted financial analyst Noh Su Ri. He is someone who stays beside a woman carrying pain, Kim Gyu Ri, protects her and gives her love.

Though the shooting of daily drama packed his schedule, Lee Jee Hoon at the same time will be on the musical stage starting from 23rd. He will be appearing as the main role Wang Kyung Tae in the musical “Youth March” which is held in COEX Auditorium.

The songs in “Youth March” are all made from hit songs in the 70’s and 80’s. Lee Jee Hoon is working to his sweat to memorize these songs lately.

Lee Jee Hoon said “To work on drama and musical at the same time makes Lee Jee Hoon’s personal will strong.” He also disclosed “I am in the midst of discussing the details of musical that I would do after ‘Youth March’”.

스포츠동아 이해리 기자 gofl1024@donga.com

Guest puppyiz

^^ thank you for the highlights hanlenguyen

WILL dearest.. like the rest of the Cast,

Yoogeon-ie attended the GOSA for NoStoppingNow.. (as posted back at his thread).

Archived