Lee Ji Hoon 이지훈

Guest Rxgoodleaf

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nugraha

Hanle, that's the poster for the promotion of his online shop?

Wow, Paris story homme designed by Lee Ji Hoon. He's also a model for those cloths. :)

Yup, I agree with you nugraha, he's really a rich man....but his lifestyle and his attitude is very humble.

Love him so much ^^

Absolutely!!! And thanks to Morning Live Show I can see how humble he is. The way he loves his sister's family is so amazing too.

Guest hanlenguyen

Hanle, that's the poster for the promotion of his online shop?

Absolutely!!! And thanks to Morning Live Show I can see how humble he is. The way he loves his sister's family is so amazing too.

Yes, I thinks so. it's a big even hehe

Guest Mariposa28

hello everyone

thanks a lot for all the goodies, pics and links, really enjoy everything, love his new clothe's line, he's such a smart and talented actor, singer, model and man, like you said hanenguyen love him :wub::wub::wub:

here an article i'v found, he participated in a show

이지훈 "이상형은 김태희 눈+송혜교 얼굴형+손예진 입술"

2008112210433810011gw3.jpg

[뉴스엔 이미혜 기자]

가수 이지훈이 자신의 이상형을 밝혔다.

이지훈은 21일 방송된 MBC '오늘밤만 재워줘'에서 "요즘 여자친구가 생기게 해달라고 배우자 기도를 하고 있다"며 "기도하는 여자를 만나고 싶다"고 말했다.

이어 이지훈은 "외모는 크게 안 따지는데, 김태희 눈에 송혜교 얼굴형, 손예진 입술이었으면 좋겠다"고 말해 웃음을 주기도 했다.

이지훈은 "여자친구가 생기면 가장 먼저 뽀뽀가 하고 싶다"며 "귀 파주는 것도 너무 좋아한다"고 깜짝 고백을 하기도 했다.

한편 이 날 이지훈은 '오늘밤만 재워줘'에서 MC 이경실 김지선 최은경 이윤미에게 가족 및 집안 구석구석을 공개했다. 이지훈은 "우리 집에 와서 자고 간 친구는 강타뿐이다"고 밝히기도 했다.

credit newsen

hello everyone

thanks a lot for all the goodies, pics and links, really enjoy everything, love his new clothe's line, he's such a smart and talented actor, singer, model and man, like you said hanenguyen love him :wub::wub::wub:

here an article i'v found, he participated in a show

이지훈 "이상형은 김태희 눈+송혜교 얼굴형+손예진 입술"

2008112210433810011gw3.jpg

[뉴스엔 이미혜 기자]

가수 이지훈이 자신의 이상형을 밝혔다.

이지훈은 21일 방송된 MBC '오늘밤만 재워줘'에서 "요즘 여자친구가 생기게 해달라고 배우자 기도를 하고 있다"며 "기도하는 여자를 만나고 싶다"고 말했다.

이어 이지훈은 "외모는 크게 안 따지는데, 김태희 눈에 송혜교 얼굴형, 손예진 입술이었으면 좋겠다"고 말해 웃음을 주기도 했다.

이지훈은 "여자친구가 생기면 가장 먼저 뽀뽀가 하고 싶다"며 "귀 파주는 것도 너무 좋아한다"고 깜짝 고백을 하기도 했다.

한편 이 날 이지훈은 '오늘밤만 재워줘'에서 MC 이경실 김지선 최은경 이윤미에게 가족 및 집안 구석구석을 공개했다. 이지훈은 "우리 집에 와서 자고 간 친구는 강타뿐이다"고 밝히기도 했다.

credit newsen

Could you give a brief translation...^^ Thank u

Hello everybody..May i join you guys?

Wow! Lee Jee hoon becomes a business man..I've never thought of it..

I wish you the best Lee Ji Hoon ssi..

Thx to everbody who has posted the latest pictures and news about him..

Ooohh, does somebody know about his upcoming project (drama, movie, or album with Group S) ?

I wish i could see him singing together again in Group S..Really like the trio and their beautiful voices..

Guest hanlenguyen

How I wish I can watch his musicals. I hope I can have a chance in the future for his future musical projects.

me too, I wish I can see Hoonlet

But you can saw this clip interview him about hamlet, very interesting!!

thanks my friend pa-oon for sharing with us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Il6ZJfS0KQ

And here a clip , he act in Yuri's MV ((Blissful Woman)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twR9Alyfxcs

Guest hanlenguyen

• Lee Jee Hoon, "My ideal type is ......"

Singer Lee Jee Hoon made a confession about his ideal type.

On the 21st broadcast of MBC's '오늘밤만 재워줘,' Lee Jee Hoon said, "Lately I've been praying for a girlfriend and spouse." He added, "I'd like to meet the woman that I'm praying for."

"I don't discriminate much when it comes to the outward appearance but it would be nice if she had Kim Tae Hee's eyes, Song Hye Kyo's face shape (style), and Song Ye Jin's lips," He said with laughter.

He said, "If I get a girlfriend, the first thing that I want to do most is kiss." He also made a surprising confession, " I also really like grasping the ear."

200811221043381001_1.jpg

source: www.songhyegyo.net

Archived