Lee Ji Hoon 이지훈

Guest Rxgoodleaf

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xingying_yagami

i got totally obsessed with leejihoon after watching hello! miss >< kind of lag.

but i like the show lots! haha~!

hope he can have more events ya!

LEE JI HOON & FRIENDS ENTERTAIN FAMILIES IN GUNSAN

You're My Destiny actor Lee Ji-hoon (29) was at the Jeollabukdo Gunsan Annex Telecom Call Center on Oct 10 to spend time with families.

The charity event, which was sponsored by Annex Telecom, was catered to children who are being brought up by their grandparents.

Other celebrities included Yoori, beauty queen turned singer Ham So-won, Yoon Taek and boyband Supernova (Cho Shin Sung).

Lee Ji-hoon (29), who is also a singer, had dinner with the kids (and families) and later serenaded the crowd with Yoori.

Around 100 people were invited to the special event. However, since the show was an open concert thingy, the citizens of Gunsan had a blast as well.

Credit : k-popped

Lee SeongJin and Lee JeeHoon will be regular members of the new SBS program.

indexlink_image.jpg

Singer Lee SeongJin and Lee JeeHoon will be regular members of "Yeon Ae Shi Dae (戀愛時代, The Time You Are In Love) on SBS.

All four people with two men and two women are going to date with the least dating expenses. In this penniless date (無錢戀愛), Lee SeongJin and Lee JeeHoon have a good luck and will date with two female celebrities every week : "double date."

The program will air its first episode on Thursday, October 30 and Lee SeongJin and Lee JeeHoon are dating with YooRi from "少女時代, Girls' Generation" and actress Hong SooHyun, making a tour around HongIk University, Jamsil, HanRiverPark BanPo area, etc. In front of the BanPo reat Bridge fountain, the last course of the date, the winner of the day wll be announced when they have time of confirming each other's mind.

Kang SeongYeon is the MC(進行者) of the program. On May 30, the "Yeon Ae Shi Dae (戀愛時代, The Time You Are In Love) will meet viewers with two parts; one is "the discovery of love," where common sayings about love will be verified through 'real camera for observations on ordinary people,' and the other part "Penniless Date."

Source: starnews.

credit: lee jeehoon.co.kr

Credit : hanlenguyen / news thread

ASIA AID CONCERT 2008

I thoroughly enjoy writing stories like this.

South Korean stars lent their starpower at the Asia Aid Concert last night (Oct 24). Proceeds from the event will be channeled to World Vision's charity works.

Held at the Jamsil indoor stadium in Seoul, artists like DBSK, SS501, SG Wannabe, Kim Jeong-hoon and Lee Ji-hoon took to the stage. Lee Dong-gun was also at the event.

Chae Yeon was the MC for the night.

Asia%20Aid%20Festival_Leejihoon.jpg

Story time: Lee Ji-hoon (right) tells the story behind his sideburns.

Credit: K-popped

Guest hanlenguyen

here some pics of Pa-oon from Leejeehoon HK forum

As I saw Hoonlet - the first performance, I notice that the microphone was changed the position from his forehead to his right cheek

I like the forehead position because it's hidden in his hair but at cheek it make us can not see whole of his beautiful face (and cheek)of our prince

img1az9.jpg

HDl48a20.jpg

JFn6ac51.jpg

LHp8ce40.jpg

KGo7bd13.jpg

MIq9dff4.jpg

NJrae0e3.jpg

OKsbf110.jpg

PLtc0222.jpg

RNve24a4.jpg

QMud1344.jpg

SOwf35f2.jpg

Dzh04615.jpg

EAi157f5.jpg

FBj268a1.jpg

GCk37915.jpg

IEm59a56.jpg

credit: popcorn.com

Guest nugraha

I dont think anyone's here knows the title song. It's a folk song if I'm not wrong. I ever read someone's posted about that song in the previous page.

LEE JI HOON, CLOTHES SHOPPING MALL OPEN, FASHION BUSINESS CHALLENGES

ljhdw4.png

Singer and actor Lee Ji Hoon has challenges in the fashion business.

He opened an internet clothes shopping mall “Paris story homme,” and has transformed into a clothing businessman. Lee Ji Hoon, who usually pays great attention to the fashion world, opened “Paris story homme” on November 4, giving a sense of his own.

“Paris story homme” has a male modern elegance trend to express one’s individuality and differentiation.

Currently, Lee Ji Hoon is appearing on KBS 1TV’s “You Are My Destiny” (너는 내 운명) and the musical “Hamlet.”

Source: Newsen

Credit: seoulfull.wordpress.com

Guest nugraha

Lee Ji Hoon is the owner of Paris Story Homme???!!! Wow!!!! No wonder people say that he's one of the richest man in Korea. :D That's what Nam Hee Suk said in Morning Live right? ;)

Archived