★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

O_0...that BSX poster is so huuuuuge!...I can definitely pic how my reaction would be if I saw that poster in front of me

It would be like when I saw YG's new building when I went to Seoul last Dec..lol

first my face would be like this :o:o ....then I would jump up and down like a crazy person for 1min..and lastly

I would stare at that poster like a stupid person while my mouth is wide open..lol

Ga-in is VIP too..lol<33333

that's cool! think that poster's prob in Myeong Dong. u had went to their new YG building???!! can you kindly provide me with the address? coz i'm going in May. is it easy to find? all i know is somewhere along Han river though :P

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fun_junsu

Outside Kobe World Hall,Japan Feb 13th 2010,

BIGBANG ELECTRIC TOUR

Here're some of my pictures from Kobe Wolrd Hall,

Electric Tour brochure, environment outside concert hall,goodies,and VIP wait on the backside to hear their rehearsal,bus...

img6745copys.jpgimg6721copy.jpgimg6723copy.jpgimg6681copy.jpg30565268.jpgimg6684copy.jpgimg6713copy.jpgimg6748copy.jpgimg6742copy.jpgimg6752copy.jpgimg6719copy.jpg62945745.jpgimg6706copy.jpg

credit : as tagged.

enjoy the pics... :D :D

Guest universe

2NE1’s Minzy & Big Bang’s Seungri voted as kpop’s maknae idols

20100214_cecimaknaeidolpoll_01-459x.jpg

Popular fashion print CeCi magazine recently took a poll for kpop’s top maknae idols, and the YG Entertainment fam really took the cake with this one – the youngest members of 2NE1 & Big Bang, Minzy and Seungri, both topped the results with ample lead over their competition!

For this poll, Minzy was pitted against Sohee of the Wonder Girls, Jiyoung of Kara, Sohyun of 4minute, Seohyun of SNSD, Jiyeon of T-ara, UEE of After School and Krystal of f(x). Seungri beat out Dongho of U-Kiss, Taemin of SHINee, Chansung of 2PM, Mir of MBLAQ, Jinwoon of 2AM, Kyuhyun of Super Junior and Minhwan of FT Island.

from allkpop

Seungri is ~eternal maknae~ to me!! i won't ever see Seungri as a proper grown up (although he's getting hotter by the day) coz i will forever remember his maknae actions. haha seems like the noona readers of Ceci agrees with me :lol: maknae must be really happy if he hears about this.

Guest sweet_spy

Wow, havent been here in a long time

I just wanna confirm something w/ people here.

So I asked a friend's friend of mine who bought tickets to Hollywood Bowl

And she said she found out from the seller that BB will be coming this year

I was literally screaming my head off when she told me but then again I have great doubts about that

Is it true? Anybody knows?

If it is then I seriously need to save money now, even though it's a bit late already =.=

{NEWS} Big Bang featured in TMES Magazine

1266202917_spm_a0433_conv_jpg.jpg

For the past 20 years or more, Japan has successfully sold its superinfectious brand of pop music in other Asian markets. Now the South Koreans want to follow suit. The vocalist Rain - among the TIME 100 in 2006 - remains the international face of K-pop, but a host of other artists are eager to follow in his wake. Their appeal to Western audiences remains niche - Rain himself has struggled to make an impression in the U.S., despite a ton of MTV appearances and onstage backup from the likes of Omarion and Diddy. That leaves Japan as the prime foreign market for the talented, preening young acts that South Korea produces by the score.

The most promising of these is Big Bang, a domestically successful five-man hip-hop group formed through a Making the Band – style reality show in 2006. A Japanese-language mini-album (With U) enjoyed some success in 2008. Big Bang now hope their debut full-length Japanese-language release - having entered Japan’s charts at No. 3 - will deliver the coup de grace. The good looks of the creators certainly won’t harm the disc’s chances.

A self-titled affair, Bigbang serves up fresh tracks and reworkings of the group’s old Korean singles. The tasty production, dance-pop beats, fluid raps and great vocal harmonies comprise an expertly fashioned example of globalized R&B. Tracks like “My Heaven” (a collaboration with top Japanese DJ Daishi Dance) and “Love Club” have plenty of dance-floor appeal. As for swoon factor, well, their track “Let Me Hear Your Voice” has been selected as the theme for the new Tokyo Broadcasting System romantic comedy Ohitorisama. If your work is popping up on Friday-night prime-time drama, total domination can’t be that far behind.

Source: Times Magazine

Credit: aleee @ibigbang.wordpress

G-Dragon, “I like girls who are like ‘cats’” [NEWS]

This is part of a series of interviews Asiae.co.kr is doing with G-Dragon. You can find the other articles at bigbangupdates.blogspot.com.

2142g5z.jpg

“The lyrics and melodies of the songs I’ve written are all my own experiences. Even just indirect experiences through talking to others or watching movies and stuff. When I’m in love I can only think of happy lyrics, while when I’ve just broken up only sad lyrics come to mind. Songs like ‘She’s Gone’ are a collection of the emotions I felt while watching particular movies.”

The songs G-Dragon (Real name: Kwon Jiyong, 23) writes are all his own experiences. Anyone who’s sharp would’ve picked up his true feelings while listening to his songs.

“I think I have to write honestly so that the person listening can feel what I feel. So they can feel the pain for themselves and be moved. I don’t think it’s possible for someone to be touched by a piece of music that’s been made up from nothing.”

He has, of course, been in love. But the people around him just called it ‘cute puppy love’.

“I thought I was in love but my closest friends still tell me ‘You’ve never been in real love’. Maybe because I’m the type of person who suddenly gets really crazy about something and equally suddenly gets over it. Though I do date for a while...”

He’s also the type of person who gives everything he has to the woman he loves. Even to the point where it sometimes causes inconvenience to his work. He shows his natural unmade self, wanting to be seen just as Kwon Jiyong, not a celebrity; for this reason he is very open even in crowds.

“It’s childish, but I did all that stuff like letting out balloons from the trunk, and borrowing cafés for the day to do mini concerts. (laughs) I didn’t want my girlfriend to think of me as a celebrity so I would go to amusement parks with her with my face covered, and did everything she wanted to do. People say I’m an idiot for not caring about causing scandals. Even President Yang tells me that I have to be careful to meet the right girl.”

His ideal type is a girl who’s ‘like a cat’.

“I like girls who look have both looks and personalities like cats. I’m attracted to girls who run away when I try to catch them, but approach me and throw themselves in my arms when I stop trying. Someone I can lean on. Someone who can control me from above? I like girls who are fierce and strong. At least when I’m in love, I want to be able to have someone to lean on and rest with.”

After experiencing the sorrow of separating a few times, his thoughts on love have changed.

”I can never break up with someone first. I just can’t say it. If I start a new love in the future, I’m not going to give my all right from the beginning. I want to love slowly now.”

CREDIT: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...020914101716014

Translation by sjay.x @ BBVIP.net

RCREDIT: http://bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

Guest onnetwothreefour

Wow, havent been here in a long time

I just wanna confirm something w/ people here.

So I asked a friend's friend of mine who bought tickets to Hollywood Bowl

And she said she found out from the seller that BB will be coming this year

I was literally screaming my head off when she told me but then again I have great doubts about that

Is it true? Anybody knows?

If it is then I seriously need to save money now, even though it's a bit late already =.=

you should post this in the KMF thread on soompi, everyone in there is always onto of things especially rumors, they can probably tell you yes or no :)

3D Filming of Big Bang's Concert A Disaster [NEWS]

The original article talked about the current state of 3D technology in South Korea. Here's the short mention on Big Bang's Concert:

dsc_0512_ghoguma01.jpg

Lee Jae-kwon, CEO of RealScope: Since Disney created the Hannah Montana concert in 3D in 2008; a few Korean companies have made attempts to film concerts in 3D. One of the content developing companies, nFX Media, filmed the Big Bang concert in 3D, but the result was a disaster. There are still several problems to overcome in order to make great 3D contents. From developing to distribution, the work environment is very poor compared to other countries who lead the content business. There are no 3D video cameras available to film movies or concerts. All the equipment is rented from foreign countries and the rental fee for one 3D video camera can cost approximately US$900,000. Thus, the market for Korean content makes it impossible to create profit out of 3D contents. Without the government's help, it would be really hard for content developers to have great success in the 3D industry.

CREDIT: http://www.koreaittimes.com/story/7322/3d-...ence-2010-forum

Via Hime @ bigbangvip.net

CREDIT: http://bigbangupdates.blogspot.com/

Archived