★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

JUST OMFG. THE FINAL TEASER IS OHMYGOSHINGLY PERFECT.

OMFG. IM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE SLEEPING ANYMORE XDDDD

JKSADGKLSGDLAGSLALK I RLY WANNA HEAR THE SONG ALREADY BUT

I REFRAINED MYSELF FROM LISTENING TO THE LEAK SONG.

I WANT IT AS A SURPRISE, OMFG XD IM INCOHERENT RN. XDDDDD

EVERYONE, LET'S HOLD EACH OTHER, OMFG XD

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aftermath

Hi to everyone! *bows and flashes a peace sign with a smile* LOL! I'm Dice (No, that's not my real name. Close friends call me that since I love to play board games) and I'm a fanboy for... so long now. Way before La La La of Big Bang. A Lucky Se7en to be exact. =D

Am I the only fanboy who's watching this thread right now and so high for Big Bang's comeback even if I need to go to school later? Hehe. Uh, as you can see, I just signed up yesterday but I'm a lurker for almost 4 years here in Soompi now. I have a brother and cousin who always go here so this place is already not new to me anymore. I mostly lurk At Se7en, 1TYM, PSY, BB and 2NE1's thread since I'm a YG fanboy (fanboy syndrome kicked in when Se7en debuted). And thanks to my sister who studied university for a year (last year) at Korea bought me YG Fam stuffs. Yeeeeeah~! Soooo, Big Bang's coming back! I can't contain the feelings of excitement, nervousness and happiness. Hours away from now, we will all see the 5 royalties again. I'm so glad that I am a fan of this fandom and not a single grain of rice that I'm not regretting it. Being a VIP.... is speechless. They're just so inspiring and awesome. Anyway, I need to go now since school will start soon and it sucks I have to be there. Cheers to all iVIPs and I'm so pumped that I will hear them again in no time! Deuces and see y'all again later! 

PS: I think I spazzed too much (Hey, guys spazz too y'kno! LMAO!) that I have typos and gramatical errors there. Hah! Sorry about that! ;P

PPS: Aww. What the shizzle?! I topped the page first time! NOOOO! Don't have nothing to share. Sorry! ):

Guest bluishme

wow.. 150 users.. VIPS!! this is it..

two years of waiting.. two years..

finally..

BigBang is back..

Lets all do our best to support BigBang.

VIPS lets unite..

Please do not post download links once their album is out..

as a sign of respect for all the hardwork of our boys..

they don't deserve it.

Download their songs LEGALLY.

Better yet.. BUY THEIR ALBUM!!

wah. so excited for their album

can't wait to hear their songs and most of all

to see them all FIVE shine and perform on stage..

BIGBANG Fighting!

VIPS fighting!

AFTERMATH! hello and welcome to the thread. I loved reading your spazz because OMFG this would

be the first time im reading a post from a legit fanboy. Hell yeah. Hope to see more

of you here.

TONIGHT is definitely the NIGHT!

Abie i just PMed you LOL...

@Nurika im evil...lol i know that haha but hey you enjoyed it!

"BIGBANG! BIGBANG! we're back again one more TIME!.....say No way! No way!"

VIPS please dont forget to TREND on Twitter

#Bigbangisback

Guest LadyBee

seem like I'm the only one here don't have a chance to listen to that leaked thing lol :lol: But I'm still totally excited !!!!!! 2 hours to go :wub::w00t:

@Leslie: OMFGGGGGGG DGKGAKSDGJKASGKAGSKA HAHAHAHA XDDD

@LadyBee: I ddnt get a chance too! XD But dw, only a few more hours!!!

ZOMG. I REALLY HAVE TO STUDY NOW BUT IM PUTTING EVERYTHING

ON HOLD UNTIL MIDNIGHT XD I JUST. CANT. CLOSE. THIS. THREAD. RIGHT. NOW XD

Guest li_nikoru

I haven't heard it either!!!!

But I'm enjoying this feeling of excitement that the song is out there but I won't listen to it until the album goes out!!!

I have this fuzzy feeling in my stomach!!!

May i join you "oldies"? :sweatingbullets: I'm 35 year old and a big fan now for over 3 years. At first i was really afraid to admit openly that i'm cheering for such a young group because of my age. But after i met so many "old" fans on the www i realized that i'm not alone and that there's nothing wrong to support a group who's way younger than yourself. What's wrong with that right? :P

Meanwhile i don't care what others think of me to go crazy over Big Bang.

I don't care because i love them soooooo much! :lol:

And since this post caused me to unlurk i will say that i'm really really excited for the comeback. I was cheering for them back in their 2008 activities and waited soooo long for this day to come. I am unable to tell my feelings at the moment.

I hope their comeback will be a BIG BANG like themselves and that they will create music history on their own. *fingers already crossed*

2:30 hours to go and my heartbeat could battle with a techno song. Keke. I'm really really excited. AJA AJA BIG BANG! AJA AJA VIP! TONIGHT is OUR night!

May I joined the "oldies" club too, I am 31, and I am also a big fan, I am so exited about this comeback it's the first for me, this is mi first post I was to shy to post before, nice to meet you all! By the way I am a french VIP

I'VE HEARD THE SONG ALREADY AND YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS SONG IS HGUHGQIOFJBOFJBGHJWPOQEJHICN;DOIQT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didn't feel it yet the first time i hear it BUT it grows after the 2nd and 3rd time!!!

i will leave my feedback after the official releasevicx.gif

Guest popgirl

May I joined the "oldies" club too, I am 31, and I am also a big fan, I am so exited about this comeback it's the first for me, this is mi first post I was to shy to post before, nice to meet you all! By the way I am a french VIP

i think i'm the oldest :P just turned 40 two weeks ago hehehe!!!! well....its just a number :)

Not much time left now and I really can't believe this is happening. :tears:

I just had the worst sleep ever because I was too excited. I woke up almost every hour and the album was haunting me in my dreams. The album looked like the white Japanese version of the GD&Top album but it had a pig on the front and I couldn't figure out why.

Also, I'm another lurker around here because I'm usually too shy to post. blush.gif

Guest sunshinechic

i think i'm the oldest :P just turned 40 two weeks ago hehehe!!!!  well....its just a number :)

hi... i often read here too but i dont usually post... cause im just happy to read everybody's comments... by the way, im 31 yrs old and a pediatrician by profession... if im not in the hospital, im usually in front my laptop just reading and enjoying everybody's company by reading comments... thank you for relieving my stress....

Hello VIP unnies <3 Omggggggg. Im so happy we're all united by BB

even though we're from diff countries and dont have the same age range <3

Omggggggggggg. Im going to cry ;______________; Later ;_____________;

Guest popgirl

hi... i often read here too but i dont usually post... cause im just happy to read everybody's comments... by the way, im 31 yrs old and a pediatrician by profession... if im not in the hospital, im usually in front my laptop just reading and enjoying everybody's company by reading comments... thank you for relieving my stress....

hello :) nice to meet you :) i'm a freelance makeup artist and been a fan since 2007 :)

Hello VIP unnies <3 Omggggggg. Im so happy we're all united by BB

even though we're from diff countries and dont have the same age range <3

Omggggggggggg. Im going to cry ;______________; Later ;_____________;

don´t cry!

let´s share this moment with VIPs from the whole world^^

Archived