★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peppermintsugar

IT'S HEAVENLY OKAY. ABSOLUTELY HEAVENLY AND PERFECT AND I LOVE IT AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS EVER WORRIED THAT THEIR COMEBACK WOULD BE ANYTHING BUT SPECTACULAR UHG WAILT SERIOUSLY.

AMAZING. FLAWLESS OPPARS.

{TRANS} After SBS, BIGBANG will also have their comeback special on Mnet

th.d5680bc7af.jpg

Big Bang will have their one hour comeback special episode aired separately after their comeback at Mnet Mcountdown next week.

And especially, Big Bang will sing all 6 songs that included in their 4th Mini Album; the title song ‘Tonight’, ‘Hands Up’, ‘Somebody To Love’, What Is Right’ ‘Café’, and more.

Along with their new songs performance they also planned to show videos of the preparation of the process of their 4 mini album making, their natural backstage figures, and their feelings about this comeback after such a long time, the members’ sincere stories and many more. The fixed broadcast date and time is still being organized.

Big Bang is reported to have their SBS Comeback Special <The Big Bang Show> in the 27th on 12am midnight.

They have finished <The Big Bang Show> part one and two recording. Last week on SBS Open Hall in DeunChon-Dong, Seoul, Big Bang have showing off their hit songs such as ‘Lies’ and ‘Sunset Glow’ in the first round of the show. and the second round that only the production crew know will be showing their new songs and will be revealed on the 23rd. The expectation for Big Bang’s special comeback stage that the broadcasting companies have put a lot of efforts in is absolutely high.

On the other side, Big Bang that will have their comeback through their mini album that will be released on midnight 24th, will announce their ‘attack’ through their concert on the upcoming 25th,27th , located in Seoul Gymnastic Olympic Stadium.

Source: nyc@osen.co.kr | news.nate.com | via xtlover15@BigBangVIP.net

Translated by: Winalicious@BigBangVIP.net

Minji's Message to/about Big Bang

이제 빅뱅컴백두,콘서트도 얼마안남았네요~!!감격ㅠㅠ누구집아들들이래~정말 멋져멋져ㅋ밍끼는 빅뱅빠닷~ㅋ갑자기 실감한 밍끼의 트윗질!B to the I to the G B to the ANG 밍끼밍끼~# http://yfrog.com/h7rfxakj

credit: mingkki21 @ twitter

i wonder who from YG leaked the song. not cool at all.

OMG THE SONG IS LEAKED AND PEOPLE HAVE HEARD IT....i shall wait but i'm soooooooo curious

OMG OMG I HAVE AN EFFIN TEST TMR GODAMIT I WANT TO SPAZZ ALL NIGHT .....

Guest getagrip888

Hi! I just wanted to say I'm really excited for this comeback. I'm from the Philippines. Too shy to post  before since I'm older than a lot of you. I'm 25. LOL.  I have been waiting for this since I got into Big Bang December 2008. I only really fell in love in 2009 when they released Lollipop MV with 2NE1. People here seem so chill YET excited, I can't help but register and join the fun. Everything sounds amazing so far. And soompi's exclusive made me even more excited!

LOL! don't worry, tempy115... it seems that you're not the oldest. I'm a 30 yr old professional & still head over heels infatuated with Big Bang. i wish there had been a group as stylish & chic as them when i was younger! i'm way too old to be swooning over these cuties... i can't help it... Big Bang is JJANG! :P

Guest shinhdeplol

Please report that YT video so that it can be taken down asap. I cant believe this happens to them this time <_< can ppl just wait for 4 more hrs??? <_<

Anyway, I dont want this to be a spammish post so some photos of BB bus to share :)

fxcam1298448331696.jpg

fxcam1298448342605.jpg

fxcam1298448351236.jpg

C: 빅뱅이뻑이가요

Guest iamyourfather

men why they leaked it sounds good don't like Taeyang Tonight part.

hey u serious that autotuned tonight part was actually my favourite i hv never liked autotune this much its unbelievably well-used.

Guest Moth_Do

Gad. What I was afraid of is really happening. 

What happen w YG these days? Their songs just keep being leaked.

He made all this hype but didnt do his all to protect the songs. 

Kvip tried the best, but once it's on YT, there's no way to keep it a secret. 

I swear, Im freaking out.

Guest doublehh03

sure it sucks that it's leaked. but for a high profile artist like BB, i'm surprised it hasn't leaked earlier. big american acts like eminem/jay-/kanye west get their stuff leaked weeks in advance.

but the great thing is tonight is an epic song. i'm sure leaking or not, people will buy it b/c it's great music. you can't deny great music.

this is some "lies" type of stuff on steroids.

Guest darkaz619

hey u serious that autotuned tonight part was actually my favourite i hv never liked autotune this much its unbelievably well-used.

i take it back i love it.

Guest Jei1430280629

Please edit and remove your link T_T

Can't believe someone did it. Bad person :-<

If you find any illegal link, please report to the site :(

Guest kresten

omo guys it's happening!! so soon. oh my gah! i can't believe this is happening. i only read the 2008 comebacks here in soompi, and you guys had so much fun during the stand up and remember comebacks! i wished and wished for so many times already that i was with you guys during those times. and i can never forget the emotions i had when i was reading the threads 1 or 2 years too late. i loved how thread 1 ended when they just won the Artist of the Year in MKMF! THe thread was crazy, and thread 2 opened with so much good news! so proud of all of the VIPs who had been with big bang ever since.

i can't believe that finally, i am with you guys, spazzing together, crying together, celebrating together, let's all party VIPs! It's Big Bang time once more.

i think i will cry tonight, o my, this is such a momentous moment for me. this is the ultimate moment in time of my 2-year old fandom.

Guest peppermintsugar

Don't be that upset about the leak -- people that would buy the album will buy it regardless, hands down, so getting a leak is just a sneak peak of the amazingness that you spent money on, or will spend money on.

I'm buying the album, whether the song leaked a month ago or never leaked at all. I'm sure most VIP's feel the same way!

But please, refrain from posting any links to it!

Guest comforcloud

LOL! don't worry, tempy115... it seems that you're not the oldest. I'm a 30 yr old professional & still head over heels infatuated with Big Bang. i wish there had been a group as stylish & chic as them when i was younger! i'm way too old to be swooning over these cuties... i can't help it... Big Bang is JJANG! :P

omg, so great 2 see some mature fans here, I'm turning 26 in a few months :rolleyes: this is the first group comeback since I joined the fandom in 2009 :wub:

loving TONIGHT at the moment, stuck in my head already :D

Guest last_farewell

BIGBANG completed their second part of the SBS special show today right? So probably, someone from SBS leaked the song. DAMN.

Archived