★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Seungri went to the plastic surgeon because of his dark circles

*quoted image*

Big Bang’s Seungri shared a woeful story of how he failed to get rid of his dark circles.

The February 22nd broadcast of SBS’s “Strong Heart” gathered some of Korea’s story-telling terminators, who all showcased their voluble wit.

As Seungri listened to Kim Dong Wan’s story about a time when SM Entertainment’s chairman, Lee Soo Man, ‘gifted’ him with a nose job, he was inspired to respond with his own plastic surgery tale.

Seungri confessed, “My agency wanted to give me a present, too. Because my dark circles are really severe, we went to a plastic surgeon, but the doctor said we couldn’t fix it.”

He added, “The cause of dark circles lies in the liver, sinus, and eyes – there is a total of three causes, but I have problems in all three areas.” In the end, after he received the diagnosis that his dark circles were incurable, he sadly went back home.

*quoted image*

Source: Newsen via Nate

Taken from Allkpop

LOL forever a panda Seungri :lol:

LOLOLOL SEUNGRI! Don't change anything, you're fine the way you are. Besides, your panda eyes are your trademark :lol:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jei1430280629

LOL Seung Ri it's your mark, why should u fix it? Our cutie panda is awesome, no need to take any plastic surgeon ♥

I'm more and more excited haha I think we need to stay up all night just to wait for the album

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

HAHAAHH!!! I can't sleep cuz I'm so excited for tomorrow already, but reading SR's dark circle make me lol!! HAHAHA...I can't believe they actually took him to the doctor for it?! LOL..what ever happened to brocolli helping it!? I'm sure that sleep would somewhat help! hehehe...our forever baby panda!

EDIT: I just saw this comment on allkpop and I have to post it cuz I lol at it so hard since it's so true! LOL...

from pixi3stik 7 @ allkpop

But...but! They're his trademark! It's like if Top shaved his eyebrows! Taeyang went bald! Daesung whispered! GD stopped dying his hair!

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

seungri on strong heart... lol! made me laugh but also reminded me that i'm on the same boat :( dark circles that don't go away no matter what.

i think i'm late to the game but, anyone else blown away by the soompi hype for BB's comeback?

it's pretty exciting!

Guest -MinaMelody-

I couldn't sleep TONIGHT... We have been waiting for this comeback for so long, and now just 7hours left~~ I'm so excited >__<

Since here in Spain its morning I have to go to school :tears:... I don't think I will be able to concentrate kekeke..

I'll be back later to join the party/craziness/spazzing~~ ^o^

Guest nerdie_breet

AHHHH~~~~~~~~~~

Cannot contain myself....It's gonna be on few hours more...OTTOKE?

I've already edited my post at the Soompi Exclusive Thread, making it more meaningful since BB boys will read it :wub:

@Tempy115 Just so you know, I'm 23 going 24 this 3rd March :lol:

Makes me feel old too but at least I was born in the same year with TOP :P

Guest doublehh03

^ wow sounds AWESOME. goodness. GD took out the autotune.

wow, the clear version will sound EPIC. wow, they did it again.

listened to it for 5x now. i might have to say this is their best single yet. dance/electronica/r&b/some rock mixed in. this is a non-stop action song.

man can't wait for the HQ.

sorry for the spaz. just woke up from my sleep and just refresh to see, and i hear this. now i can't sleep with this song in my head

Archived