★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

We have a subforum now - it will be easier to keep track of all the boys threads now and I can finally post in TOP's thread. And I have nothing to share so how about this...

id725x1342siteibigbangwx.jpg

GD looks umf with those glasses - I don't know how he does it cause anyone else would look geeky.

Guest peppermintsugar

I'm excited for not only Big Bang but us as fans for getting our own subforum :o how exciting!

/gif that represents my current level of excite!

tops-omona.gif

Guest toozdae08

Wait something is wrong with my strong baby :tears:

Hope he's ok but kvips are usually right about these things. I'm sure that's he's being taken cared of properly though and will be fine soon.

oh, what happened to Seungri? i hope he's fine. Strong Baby Fighting!

they all look gorgeous on those scans! thanks for sharing the pictures. i wanna watch the electric love tour conert again because of those gifs.

GD's looking so hot at the Chanel VIP party! those nerdy glasses looks good on him plus the hair is gorgoeus!

YG Family love is overflowing at the backstage of YB's concert. they were just having fun backstage and while watching YB! can't wait to see them soon!

oh, congratulations! we have a subforum already!

Yay, BB subforum! Not only is it easier but just knowing that all our boys are in one place, BB/VIP Family!

Btw, love love how GD was teasing Minzy and that he couldn't stop imitating her move, haha. Loved it even more when he sang her part.

I am excited and anticipating for their comeback but then again I'm happy that they are taking their time, like GD said; also of course YB and the rest of the boys need some rest.

Hmm, I'm wondering, since GD went orange/red hair for Japan, what will that boy do with his hair for their official comeback, tye dye it, dread locks? Hahaa, don't matter to me.

Hope all the boys are well!

I was only gone for 24 hours and now, a BB subforum to welcome me back! YUSSSSSSSSSSSS!

And then these two clips! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!

BE STILL, MY WEAK FANGIRL HEART! DAMN! Oh Ji! But why do you have this habit of making me fall for you over and over again - as if I'm not already caught on you - hook, line and sinker!

It's always refreshing and it melts my heart when I see Ji goofing around like the kid that he is [inside]!

Those two videos killed me! Gee! YG FAMILY LOVE galore in those videos! So awesome and heartwarming to see how all of them are always their to support each other! And to be surrounded by so many HAWT MEN! PAPA YG included - yusssssssssss! >________<

And that Dae - Minzy interaction! teehee! I couldn't help but ship them! Gee! At the 4:30 - 4:34 mark of the video, I swear! My imaginations ran wild when they went hidden behind the walls even for just a few seconds! hahahahahaha!

Anyway...I noticed something so random in the video though -

this ----> 61796159.gif = wet armpit is wet! LOL! XD

Guest juang_bb

Whoaaaa!!! Big Bang and VIPs got our own subforum now! how cool is that?!? i had the korean music forum bookmarked in my phone and i was checking it during break in class and wondering why the thread is in page two and i can't see the page numbers... LOL! didn't realize it was moved. :lol:

anyway, hopefully it will help us track of all their solo threads. it's like having a new home here in soompi but a bigger one! yay! :D

Big Bang has actually the 2nd biggest fanclub here in soompi, we used to be the biggest for quite a long time, until SNSD overtook us just a week or so ago, but still very close. anyway, my point is... there seems to be a lot of silent VIPs lurking around soompi, 8000+ of them, maybe us having our own little home here will encourage others to start posting and be more active. the boys are coming back soon anyways. since not everybody was given their own subforum, being one of the only 3 groups that's been given the opportunity, i hope we can make better use of it. ;)

the pics in the photobook are so nice!!! i want to have my own copy, but it's a bit pricey, coz obviously it's for Japan... :(

and im not sure if somebody already mentioned this... but TOP's ITGF DVD will soon be released in YesAsia, Oct.26 is the release date, i believe. i think they're selling it for $29.99

hurray for the new subforum! this is really exciting!!

poor maknae, I hope we get a update/news on what happened and how he's recovering. Big Bang, please take care of yourselves! ---aww Strong Baby just started on my itunes :(---

GD's comeback hairstyle... I really like how it is for the moment. I know he'll change it again before they comeback but I really can't think of anything he HASN'T done with his hair lol. It's so funny because sometimes I see some idols now that are rocking hairstyles GD had years ago. He was and is, definitely a man before his time.

the photos from the fan book are really stunning. I can never get over how good our boys look!

edited: topped a page with nothing pretty to share so sorry. someone post something yummy below pls ;)

Guest toozdae08

and im not sure if somebody already mentioned this... but TOP's ITGF DVD will soon be released in YesAsia, Oct.26 is the release date, i believe. i think they're selling it for $29.99

Do you think it'll have English subs? I'll buy it if it does - the amount of money I throw at these boys is ridiculous.

But it may not cause it's for Japan.

Archived