★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest intelligirl

It is so quiet here. :mellow:

HQ scan. GTOP's has been posted before and here is the one for the vocalists.

d00902774c2d201d0067d.th.jpg

c: DCVI

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TOPsexyeyes

Filipino VIPs here, Tell Me Goodbye entered the MYX international Top20 and is at #19. totally unexpected right? We didn't even know that myx already have the video.

Let's go and vote for our boys and target the top10. Even if I'm against to have them popular here in our country, #19 is shameful hahaha!

MYX VOTE TELL ME GOODBYE and send to 2366 :)

Guest Alla

posted?

Gaon Chart:

Big Bang member T.O.P's latest solo single "Turn It Up" entered the charts at No. 2 and the recent duet song “Hurts Like Death” from MC Mong featuring Mellow bowed into third place.

Meanwhile, Big Bang's special album "2010 Big Bang Concert Live Album Big Show" made its debut as the best-selling record for Gaon's album chart.

2di3x2h.jpg

2d0c0eq.jpg

source:asiae.co.kr

cr:ashiva@omonatheydidn't

Guest Velocity

12781766832010070402052f.gif

Sharing this gif I found over at DCTOP, resized it as the original was really big @_@

I died when I saw this gif.

Seriously. Who would have thought TOP would remove an article of clothing?

Guest twistedbluesoul

Filipino VIPs here, Tell Me Goodbye entered the MYX international Top20 and is at #19. totally unexpected right? We didn't even know that myx already have the video.

Let's go and vote for our boys and target the top10. Even if I'm against to have them popular here in our country, #19 is shameful hahaha!

MYX VOTE TELL ME GOODBYE and send to 2366 :)

Seriously?

They entered the MIT?

Whoa.

I'm gonna freakin' vote.

Support Big Bang in any way I can.

I wish Taeyang and T.O.P's mv will also be on myx.

Guest Banana Peel

@Velocity LOL, I know right. omg, I love that GIF of top *o* lol, I just love his clothes these days. Mostly because I love when he wears suits, and these days, he seems less...stuffed in clothes? hahahahha. ♥

ahhh, I miss Big Bang as a group! I wish they'd go on some variety show or something all together T_____T.

Guest Velocity

@Banana Peel

I love him in suits too ★____★. I like his shirt too ★_★ It's pretty XD

@BB being famous in the Philippines

;_; I'm sad and happy. I wish they get famous enough to hold a concert here / get their albums released here. Though I don't really want them to get famous here >_< *selfish*

Guest universe

yea i miss Baby Ri too. :tears: its weird, but everytime i see a member doing solo activities, i will miss them as 5. i wonder what Seungri is doing. studying still? he seems to be enjoying student life so much that he did not even visit Taeyang's MV set haha. i wonder if they will feel lonely....

i really hope August will come soon. and i really, really hope YG does not screw up the comeback date again.

Guest Alla

@universe:

haha..not just you, i feel the same way too..I missed BB when GD was doing his solo and now I miss them as a group again when TY is having his solo

TOP-Turn It Up is on Take7 :D

Guest sryche

Why are we so dead? Taeyang's comeback stage in Inkigayo already featured on my sig, also the album reviews, and pretty much some updates about our boys and girls. Thanks!

Guest danick

I too miss BB!

Whenever I see TY and GD at TY's comeback solo performances I can't help but think of the other three!

Yeah, patience is a virtue but I hope it will come sooner.

Guest Lady_AKARA

I too miss BB!

Whenever I see TY and GD at TY's comeback solo performances I can't help but think of the other three!

Yeah, patience is a virtue but I hope it will come sooner.

yeah!!! i thought before the release of SOLAR that my i-miss-you-so-much-big bang-mode will decrease. but it's totally the other way around. I miss seeing everyone.

Guest Lady_AKARA

Big Bang's Interview on 月刊Exile Magazine Japan

Note: May contain inaccuracies as this interview is translated from Chinese. Original article is in Japanese. (Our Japanese translator is currently on vacation^^)

exile1b.jpg

"It's been a year since we debuted in Japan. I wonder how the future will be like. Having received so much love from people who appreciate our music, we must really work harder." -G-Dragon

It's been a year since BIGBANG's debut (in Japan) last June and you have received a lot of awards and also had a concert tour. How was it?

G-Dragon: That's right. Many things happened and it's been a busy year. When we decided to debut it Japan, we were really pressured but we thank VIP for supporting us.

D-Lite: During our concerts in February, it was really nice to dance and sing together with everyone. The concerts made us closer to our fans.

SOL: Including our concert tours, it was really a year of receiving a lot of love and support. Our life and BIGBANG promotions will still go on as usual. Our schedules are still full and busy.

Any difference when you walk down the the streets now as compared to last year?

SOL: Last time, we also get recognized but not to the extent that there will be a huge crowd gathering around us. (Laughs) When we go shopping or doing something personal, Japanese don't scream and run towards us. They will just come over and ask for a handshake. They are very polite and well-mannered.

T.O.P: Honestly, I don't really feel our popularity. When we go to Japan to promote our new songs, even if we are here (in Japan), we still think about the things we need to do in Korea. Feeling uneasy and worried about it. Probably because of this, I didn't have the time to feel the love people around gave. But when we received awards from VMAJ just recently (for Best Pop Video & Best New Artist Video), I realized the love that BIGBANG received in Japan and I felt happy about it.

V.I: Last year at VMAJ, we were only there to give the award. But this year, not only did we receive awards, we also did live performances on stage. We felt really good. BIGBANG & MTV's relationship is really good. (Laughs)

MTV Live last June 30 was really interesting. The powerful and energetic performances by BIGBANG was full of charms. Where does that power and charisma come from?

G-DRAGON: Firstly, it is the power of the crowd, of course. Even if Japan and Korea's language and culture is different, they learned Korean because of us. Even remembering all the lyrics and not missing one word. Because of that, we have to work extra hard. Also, before going up the stage to perform, we don't think about the difficulty that we'll face on stage, instead we say, "Let's Play!" If we look energetic, the audience will then feel that we're actually really having fun.

T.O.P: Also we don't waste our energy and we use it wisely in our daily life. For example, we feel that heading out late to play at night is unnecessary.

exile2.jpg

Is BIGBANG not allowed to have a night life?

SOL: Of course for places like music clubs, we do visit. We drink but not often.

T.O.P: I go there but I don't really move around. (Laughs)

So it's like abstinence. (laughs)

SOL: In relation to abstinence, the time spent alone is really important. I often say to people that I like spending time alone. I've been used to it for years. It has become a habit that I don't think I just can change.

T.O.P: The 5 of us each have personal preferences about living. Some like to spend all their energy doing something but some don't.

Your SOLO performances in Korea are really powerful too. It's different from the normal BIGBANG performances.

G-DRAGON: During our SOLO activities, it's all about the individual/person so you can do what you want. But when it's the 5 of us, we all have different roles assigned to so we have to think about the song and dance steps that all 5 of us can do together. When we're together, we keep to mind that there shouldn't be only one person standing out. When I had my own SOLO, I gave my best and worked really hard. With BIGBANG, I take into consideration helping out the whole team.

D-LITE: During your SOLO, you express the diversity/variety of your own personality and as BIGBANG,you show the best of yourself. Like among the 5 members, you do what you're best at (or suits you the most).

SOL: For me, I do the music I like, most of the time. It's like limiting myself to be purely SOL. So in this case, it's not that different to the SOL I am in BIGBANG.

I see. Everyone has their own opinion. There's a distribution of roles that one can do.

D-LITE: That's right. For example, I normally like to joke and play around, but on BIGBANG's stage, I try to hide this part and just focus on singing and making others listen to me.

V.I: Talking about distribution of roles, I am like the seasoning. Adding it will change the taste of it, too much of it might cause the body to be unwell. The right amount of flavor will be nice.

Talking about food recipes, what kind of seasoning?

T.O.P: Natto seasoning?

V.I: No, something more high class. Something addictive.

It's good that it's not Natto Seasoning. (Laughs) The last part we shall talk your in the drama 'IRIS' called TELL ME GOODBYE and Mezamashi's theme song, HANDS UP. Can you briefly talk about them?

SOL: TELL ME GOODBYE is a very sad song but the lyrics are very fresh.

D-LITE: HANDS UP is the totally opposite of TELL ME GOODBYE. It makes you want to dance along with the song. Although it's different from TELL ME GOODBYE, both songs represent BIGBANG's style. We hope that you'll listen to both tracks~

Scans by Tisya@bigbangupdates

Japanese to Chinese translation by rock77star@baidu

Chinese to English translation by Yvonne@bigbangupdates

Guest juang_bb

T.O.P: Also we don't waste our energy and we use it wisely in our daily life. For example, we feel that heading out late to play at night is unnecessary.

Is BIGBANG not allowed to have a night life?

SOL: Of course for places like music clubs, we do visit. We drink but not often.

V.I: Talking about distribution of roles, I am like the seasoning. Adding it will change the taste of it, too much of it might cause the body to be unwell. The right amount of flavor will be nice.

Talking about food recipes, what kind of seasoning?

T.O.P: Natto seasoning?

V.I: No, something more high class. Something addictive.

TOP's answer about saving energy made me LOL!! so they do go out at night, but he is saving energy by not moving around much in the club...that's so him!!! and YB, i knew he drinks, maybe not often but he does. so when he told 2pm's Junsu that he doesn't drink was a lie and pretty much just probably wanted to turn him down in a nice way. LMAO! :lol:

look at maknae, he compares his role to bigbang as a seasoning?!? well, if you think about it, it's somehow accurate, and it's totally in a good way. BIGBANG won't be great without that seasoning. ;) i miss maknae!!!!

Guest Alla

i miss you Big Bang!!! :(

on hiatus for 2 years in kpop feels like forever! :tears:

omo..:tears: this is the saddest emoticon i have ever seen..now I miss BB even more :tears:

Big Bang's Interview on 月刊Exile Magazine Japan :

lol,their answers are always so them..typical maknae and Tabi..lol

Daum FanClub Rankings as of July 2010:

01. 东方神起 (TVXQ): 773,051 ↓2889

02. Bigbang: 357,541 ↓ 1692

03. 少女时代 (SNSD): 304,528 ↑ 507

04. SS501: 254,334 ↓11081

05. 2PM: 225,203 ↓ 4571

06. Superjunior: 196,784 ↓ 480 (manful24)

07. 神话 (SHINHWA): 115,313↓ 270

08. SHINee: 114,879 ↓ 2837

09. Wonder girls: 107,383 ↓ 1

10. FT Island: 107,019↓ 476*

11. BEAST: 106,992↑ 6840

12. 2ne1: 95,514 ↓ 408

13. MBLAQ: 78,990 ↑4220

14. f(x): 62,095 ↑ 1987

15. 2AM: 60,443 ↓ 117

16. Kara: 55,502 ↑104

17. Brown Eyed Girls: 44,738 ↓ 55

18. Seeya: 43,055 ↓223

19. CNBLUE: 30,466 ↑3674

20. T-ara: 27,841 ↑ 645

21. 4minute: 22,684 ↑ 1563

22. ZE:A: 22,373 ↑402

23. 超新星: 18,951 ↑ 5390

24. After school: 17,430 ↑ 404

25. Sistar: 16,138

26. 天上智喜: 12,866 ↓ 61

27. Davichi: 10,394 ↑ 61

28. U-kiss: 8,684 ↑4846

29. Infinite: 8,056 ↑4442

30. SECRET: 5,574 ↑254

31. 大国男儿: 4,223 ↑665

32. F.CUZ: 3,360 ↑82

cr:ikop@tumblr

random pic:

tumblrl50kou3xr81qcri4r.png

tumblrl4yheg4lje1qbcg29.gif

3 CUTE POINTS…

1. TOP HYPNOTIZING GD…GTOP!!!! XD

2. SEUNGRI TRYIN’ TO GET GD’S ATTENTION…GRI!!!!!!<3

3. BAE NOT CARING AT ALL. AND HIS ARMS!!!! OWO

cr:forevervip@tumblr

LOL :D :D :D he's really funny :lol:

Guest evilgary

seems like TOP is really doing well in the charts

yea i do miss BB too, i hope they could make some new songs

Archived