June 22, 2010

C: TeamBIGBANG

^ Baby Tae is soooo cute <3333

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveYB

oops sorry! i just realised someone posted the article (the one about YG on taeyang's title track) before i did!!

(btw, is there anyway i can delete my own posts? cos i can't seem to find any delete button over here!)

Guest loveYB

sorry for double posting! but i think separating my comments from the article that i just posted would be clearer. :D

anws, yay, i'm glad YG spoke up, and hopefully, all the TY-biased fans who aren't that happy with the collab will die down after reading this. and i definitely got more and more hyped up about the song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 july, come come come!!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

^ The photos on the set of Lollipop 2 were posted before, I think at page 1264 :)

- - -

Wallies

f00163974c2065a6435f0.th.jpgf00163974c2065a952537.th.jpgf00163974c2065acc1bf1.th.jpgf00163974c2065b037e81.th.jpg

f00163974c2065dcd6b05.th.jpgf00163974c2065dfad249.th.jpgf00163974c2065e347d21.th.jpgf00163974c2065e67ef94.th.jpgf00163974c2065e9a8f9e.th.jpg

C: G.DJing @ BBVIPZ

Guest honey_co2315

YG says “Taeyang’s title song will be the most popular of all songs”

This shuts down all the discussions going around and calms all those who doesn't like GD on YB's title track... me included!

So it's YB and Teddy's choice... then I NEED A GIRL is really freakin' EPIC! can't really wait!

DARA'S teaser pic:

oh man! i'm so jealous!!!

i think i'm the only one who hopes for 'NO LOVE ANGLE' in the mv here...

am i? am i alone???

the new two revealed songs:

whoa! GD helped a lot in this album... because of this, i'm beginning to really fall for him... coz i see how a good friend he is... how a good buddy he is to my YB... GD: stop teasing and seducing me... my heart is reserved for YB... please... he's the one needing a girl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NenGYxHmBO8&feature=player_embedded

Youngbae really like Michael Jackson... he can be good copy cat! i love that Michael Jackson thing 'aw!'... He's carefree nowadays and i'm loving it... hope he'll be like this forever... happy!!!

The more i watch TOP's mv TURN IT UP, the more i find him sexy... oh my! i'm in such a triangle here... YB, GD and now TOP... you Big Bang boys are giving me headaches!

Big Bang on Zipper Magazine Japan (100622) [PHOTOS]

The girl with Big Bang is Becky^^ She is a popular celebrity in Japan... a singer and an actress. Translations of the interview will be posted once available ;)

Photos from Tisya@bigbangupdates

Please credit when re-posting^^

Read more: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/

sorry, i don't how to put it in thumbnails... :(@Alla: thanks! :)

please visit the site for the pictures/scans: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2010/06/big-bang-on-zipper-magazine-japan.html

Guest evilgary

wow gdragon looks stylish and hot with his hairstyle for the cyon crsyal 2009

yea TOP's mv is really great, its really interesting to watch

Guest shinhdeplol

T.O.P turns up the heat on iTunes Hip-Hop/Rap Singles Chart Worldwide

(2010.06.22 SEOUL KR) : Within 24 hours of dropping K-Pop’s hottest song of the summer, T.O.P of Big Bang has lived up to his name by not only taking his ‘Turn It Up’ track all the way to the top of every major music chart in Korea but also banging his way up iTunes Hip-Hop/Rap singles charts all over the world.

The highest international debut ever for a Korean hip-hop/rap single, T.O.P’s ‘Turn It Up’ has turned up at :

Top 5 iTunes Hip-Hop/Rap Singles Chart : Japan (#4)

Top 10 iTunes Hip-Hop/Rap Single Chart : Netherlands (#9), Finland (#9), Australia (#10)

Top 50 iTunes Hip-Hop/Rap Singles Chart : New Zealand (#22), Italy (#36), France (#42), Canada (#42)

Top 100 iTunes Hip-Hop/Rap Singles Chart : United Kingdom (#60), USA (#98)

Source: DFSB.kr / twitter.com/DFSB_Kollective

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

Fanaccount:Meeting Big Bang + YG Family!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ngsuF4th6w&feature=player_embedded

Adam: "Apologies for the long video, but I really wanted to make a video about the awesome experience!"

Thanks Adam for the link!^-^ He also watched an episode of Music Core live. Details on his blog. Adam is the one who got GD's autograph in the fan account posted earlier.

shared by vic@bigbangupdates

Guest shinhdeplol

Phone wallies

1277217169mvtopturnitup.jpg1277217169mvtopturnitup.jpg

1277217169mvtopturnitup.jpg1277217169mvtopturnitup.jpg

More here: http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=bigroom&page=1&sn1=&divpage=3&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=15022

C: 가온빅 뱅 @ BBVIPZ

Guest danick

Everything is getting crazy. YG Rules, indeed!

TOP's MV is just so freaking COOL. I bet that a lot of people just went gaga over his eyebrow going up and down! How can this guy be so SMEXY without shedding any of his clothes? Damn those eyes, VERY SEDUCTIVE. Just imagine if we are given a peek of his hot bod...FAINTING frenzy including moi!

SEUNGRI is definitely C.U.T.E, love that BB video in Japan. I re-watched his episode in FO and it was EPIC, very V.I and I totally love him for having that personality. I believe he is destined to accomplish more.

I can't wait for DAEDAE's new project to come out, are they already filiming the series?

I miss GD, thank God for YB's new album that we get to hear him again. I was not surpised at all that GD's included in YB's 2nd album. I bet he was itching to be part of the first one...damn these two are truly brothers. THEY ARE SO SECURE in their skills and talents that they don't mind sharing the same spotlight again and again.

After a long wait, FINALLY, YB is BACK!!! I am so excited to listen to his new songs especially the I Need A Girl track. Dara's M2 just spices up the excitement. It's a bonus that DARA was included in YB's MV. Love the YG family bonding!!!

Guest candycorn

G Dragon CYON Crystal 2009 AD:

2m76q1f.jpg

Credit: 감동.@DCGD

why is he so amazing <3.

i cannot wait for taeyang's comeback! and big bang's comeback!

ahhh~

Guest piano.1993

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ngsuF4th6w&feature=player_embedded

This guy is so incredibly lucky. As if reading his fanaccount isnt enough >.< Listeing to him spazzing about his dreamy experience makes me even more jealous and want to meet the boys so bad >.<

If I get to visit Korea I will camp outside YG Office for sure >.<

D-1 to their 1st anniversary of the Japanese major debut :D

Guest shinhdeplol

Becky blogged about BIGBANG? Im so clueless help me <_<

ec5d3322039e6b6f9922edc.jpg

BIGBANGさんと雑志zipperで対谈しております。

BIGBANGさんのレコード会社の方に『どうぞブログ用の写真を 撮って下さい!ブログにぜひ载せちゃって下さい!』とおっしゃるので、お言叶に甘えて…。

“どうぞブログ用に写真撮って下さい”って先方 さんから言われたの、初めてですよ

优しいですね。

レコード会社の方も、BIGBANGさんも、みなさん素敌でした

あ りがとうございました!

C: wenna_p @ baidu

Guest universe

i'm glad that YG stepped out to explain why GD was featured in YB's song. that should put an end to all the discussions. let's just look forward to it shall we?? don't let YB's 10 years of hard work get overshadowed by all this talk!!

Japan is really big on magazines!! so many articles and photoshoots coming out even though the boys have been gone from Japan for some time now. someone asked what are the boys' accomodation are like now. well, i think that interview actually meant how they are separated into different apartments in Japan. while in Korea, GD and Seungri stayed in one apartment, while the other 3 in another apartment just beside or on a different level. its the same building. i dun think their living arrangements had changed because i doubt the boys have time to move haha. since they are preparing their album now, they should all still be staying at the same place.

glad to see Top doing so so well on charts!! i really hope YG will let him promote at least once after seeing the great reaction. come on YG!! give us fans some lovin'! :D

I can't even believe people would think that way. YG would never just make "I need a girl" the title JUST because GD was featured its because after careful thought that was the best song off the album. I very excited and this is a special time for YB!! Lets all celebrate for him instead of reading into things that arnt there. Little Harang looks sooo cute<3

Archived