★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

I would love to vote in the MNet poll too but I dont have an account :( making one must be really complicated, like the time I reg-ed on Daum to become a fan of the boys' cafe. But it looks like if VIPs contiuing like this it will be an easy win for the boys hahaha

same here, face a difficulties to register

same problem when I wanna vote for mtv vmaj :( (glad they wOn :lol: )

I dont like how his MV is sooo similar to WUA <_< But gotta admit he is quite good looking :lol:

agree..~ kekeke ^_^

“Tell Me Goodbye” is back to #1 most viewed

big bang won with 1-view difference..~ kekeke :lol:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest andloveyelledno

Guys, was this posted here before? It's hilarious :D

259a7es.jpg

Woohoo on them being back at number 1 although wow, it's such a close race.

LOL G-dragon your dream was hilarious. You really are obsessed with leader, huh? :D

15mxkio.jpg

Oricon Chart:Total sales from 09/06-12/06

[11/06/10]#4: 23069 copies

yester.jpg

[12/06/10]#5: 27628 copies

todays.jpg

source:oricon.jp

credit:TeamBIGBANG@twitter,natsu@twitter and ustan777@blog.livedoor.jp

Guest shinhdeplol

2a4ps06.jpg

C: G.xY @ baidu // Yvonne @ bigbangupdates

LOL I rmb seeing this before with a caption "My dad is watching" :lol:

Except for baby Panda, all of them look so pissed :lol:

Charlie is nowhere to be seen. TOP needs to promote his dog more. He is nowhere near Gaho and Boss in terms of popularity <_<

v I think the whole DVD including the making has been posted before. Cuz I found the YT links here and dl-ed them all :lol:

Oooooohhh soompi changed so much. Now we can watch YT vids here too :lol: I never know hahaha

Guest shinhdeplol

55053219.th.jpg96908120.th.jpg93839686.th.jpg83565294.th.jpg89832854.th.jpg

C: 큐재야 @ DCinside

Gil Hak Mi is a fan of Taeyang and wishes to have a collaboration with him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4brw80KH7aI&feature=player_embedded

Gil Hak Mi was the second runner up in Korean music competition show, Superstar K. Seo In Gook was the winner of the show and coincidently they both are big fans of Taeyang!

Basically they talked about who she would like to have a collaboration with and she picked Taeyang and said he is really good and she mentioned how she likes him as a fan and would like to work together one day. Then she sang a bit of Taeyang’s “Only Look at Me“.

This girl has an amazing voice! I love her song Super Soul! A lot of people think she resembles CL, especially during the superstar K show because of how she looked back then and how she raps, but I don’t see it anymore. She has her own thing going on and I’m glad to see Taeyang gain yet another star fan!

Thanks to aleee @ ibigbang

Guest shinhdeplol

Yes I do agree that TABI

is indeed getting lesser

fanpics these days - but his solo

fancams is much frequent than before.

I can see that Taeyang is

gaining so much love among

other k-artiste especially

the girls.

I bet they are looking forward

to his upcoming full album.

BIG BANG FOR MNET LEGEND ARTISTE TOP20

They are indeed one of the legends

out there in k-pop though they have

only been in the industry for only 4 years.

I am glad that fans do take time to vote

too.YG FAM for the win! :D

Guest blackjackVip

HELLO EVERYONE!!! :D

so, i got bored and got curious so i searched for personalize horoscope readings for Gd! lol

and here's what i found:

CLICK HERE

EDIT: so i guess u'll have to fill out the blanks again, just put in his name, DOB, city and country then click submit :)

You'll find that almost everything is TRUE facts about him!!! it's sooo cool!

i'm gonna try and do one for the other members too...haha, i wanna know what they're signs say about them...i think it's pretty accurate. :)

P.S i dunno what city he was born in, so i just put Seoul. DOES ANYBODY WHERE HE WAS BORN???

Guest propera898

i do think the same about TABI gettin fewer fancams or fantaken photos but i also believe we are overlooking all this ,. if you think about it this its just one show we are talking about cuz in the other TOP wasnt there cuz of movie promotions and in the V.I.P premiere there arent as much photos as the others cuz he didnt stay as the others waiting for the movie to star cuz after all you cant denied TOP its pretty famous in japan and korea i dont know why his fame would go down or has less fans and if i think about a reason would be cuz he hasnt had any solo album and even thou he is in movies you know movie fans and idols fans are different.

when they do the comeback and TOP LOOKS FRESH AND IN THE REAL STAGE IM PRETTY SURE HE WILL GET EVEN MORE FANS .

EVERY MENBER HAS HAD AN ALBUM EXCEPT FOR HIM AND EVEN LIKE THAT HES AT THE SAME LEVEL IN KOREA ( I THINK) AS GDRAGON so can you imagine when he goes solo?

:)

but tell me what do you think about TOPs popularity ,, dropping or what?

Guest blablablash04

is this posted?

Note: This is an opinion-based article from a blog.

Some (not me) have called Korean popstar Taeyang an Omarion imitator or a wannabe, but at least that boy can sing. Howang Wang, former Thai popstar from the kid boy group GIANT, who is currently trying to revive is nonexistent music career in Thailand, can barely dance, sing or rap, which makes this situation even more embarrassing.

Since his fall from fame way back when, Howard went back to Taiwan. He returned recently with a thick Chinese (Mandarin)-Thai accent, which some Thai netizens mocked, calling Howard Wang a guy who speaks nonsense. Yea, you should watch or listen to his interviews, his Chinese accent was so overpowering, I wasn’t sure if he was speaking Thai when he really was. I know, I’m bad. It can’t be helped he grew up in Taiwan. At least he is trying.

They say his Thai has improved since then, but as for his music career he should JUST stop. Howard signed with Imusic and released a single. His song is titled “Anyone”, the music video for the song is a replica of Taeyang’s “Where you at?” MV. The atmosphere, the dancing, the clothing, the everything is very similar to Taeyang’s song and MV. Thai netizens are annoyed, they are embarrassed, and they are not stupid.

In the behind the scenes clip for the MV, Howard Wang’s producer Vitamin A (What the fudge kinda name is that?) claimed they were trying to make Howard look more modern, be cool, with a hint of hip-hop. Producer Vitamin A claimed that they discuss the concept with Howard and other team members extensively to make this single and the MV aligned with Howard’s personality and style. They were trying to make it original as possible. REALLY? What a load of bull.

As for the choreography, Howard trained for 2-3 months, it was very tiring, he said. The choreographers should have said they copied from Taeyang instead of saying they mixed a variety of hip hop dance styles together. No you didn’t.

There is nothing wrong with Tpop, I like Tpop when it’s good, when they are not trying to copy Kpop.

credits: iheartlakorns + pungpond20/YGE & yvonne of BigbangUpdates

@propera898-sorry but that topic is plain ridiculous and am not gonna be part of it ;]

Bae looks so cute in the above pics [gulping down water] ahaha and lol only a point difference from ss501 in the most viewed list :lol:

Tabi plz throw that hat XD

Guest shinhdeplol

but tell me what do you think about TOPs popularity ,, dropping or what?

i was like this :o O.o when i saw your question

blackjackVIP: im pretty sure he was born in Seoul. i remember that Seungri said he was the only one coming from a different city

Guest g-dragon1988

HELLO EVERYONE!!! :D

so, i got bored and got curious so i searched for personalize horoscope readings for Gd! lol

and here's what i found:

CLICK HERE

EDIT: so i guess u'll have to fill out the blanks again, just put in his name, DOB, city and country then click submit :)

You'll find that almost everything is TRUE facts about him!!! it's sooo cool!

i'm gonna try and do one for the other members too...haha, i wanna know what they're signs say about them...i think it's pretty accurate. :)

P.S i dunno what city he was born in, so i just put Seoul. DOES ANYBODY WHERE HE WAS BORN???

Yes! He is born in 이태원동 (I-tae-won)-it's in 용산구(Yong-san-gu)-> it's all in Seoul!!^o^*Seoul is divided..so don't be confused..ㅋㅋHe is born there and lived while he was in 꼬마룰라..~I think he doensn't live there anymore..-He has an apartment in other part of Seoul~~~~~Anyway, I Hope I helped~~^.~

---------------------

v I just found them on Bestizㅋhe's cute,adorable,sexy,hotㅠㅠOMG~~~~~~

12763629422010061302161.jpg

12763629422010061302161.th.jpg12763629422010061302160.th.jpg12763629422010061302161.th.jpg12763629422010061302161.th.jpg12763629422010061302160.th.jpg

12763629422010061302161.th.jpg12763629422010061302161.th.jpg12763629422010061302161.th.jpg12763629422010061302161.th.jpg12763629422010061302161.th.jpg

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/5469/12763629422010061302161.jpg

출처ㅣ베스티츠

Guest vvvanilla

hey everyone. need help..^__^

i want to re-watch bigbangTV

BUT apparently, YT already took the videos out...

Do you have links? or know sites where i can dload? with English subs??

thanks!!

Guest universe

have not been here in 2 days and soompi changed so much lol. got to take some time getting used to the changes.

basically, there's not much news about the boys now too. the most recent one was the Hyundai performance. i was really expecting Kim Yuna to be there, coz i love to see them interacting with her. i wonder if any of them exchange numbers with her hehe. though i highly doubt so coz Yuna is...THE Yuna. :lol:

seems like they have many more magazine interviews coming up!! i hope someone translates them soon. i felt like i can get to know them better through these interviews haha.

and looking at the daily rankings, i think our boys will at least make it into Top 5 of Oricon weekly chart :D even though their ranking may not be as good as before, their first week sales figures seems to be higher than LMHYV, if i remembered correctly. sales figures are definitely more important than rankings. higher sales= Universal treating them better. and i want only the best for them in Japan, especially if GD wants to stay there for a longer time to promote :D

i dunno about you guys, but i kind of like seeing them in Japan. because we get to all all 5 of them, and not separated in Korea. so i'm actually warming up to the thought of them promoting long-term there. at least we get constant updates about all 5. what do you all think?

Guest bihachan

HELLO VIPs..

I need some help from JAPANESE's VIPs*___*.

I am coming to JAPAN from 20/7 till 3/8

I read that BIGBANG will have performance/showacase? on 24th Jul at Universal Studio Japan.

http://www.yamaha-ar.co.jp/event/gtwm/index.html

That's some detail about it.

My japanese is fail/zero,so i need some help to get the ticket.

I heard the ticket includes as a pass to enter universal studio japan too.

Please contact me ASAP via PM or email at.I REALLY222 NEED HELP.

shifaussudur@yahoo.com.my

thanks for your concern and sorry for the trouble.=.='

Guest ChauDinh

Do we have to request for the ID?

We have to sign up for a new account to vote for Big Bang.

If you don't know how to sign up, ask me, I will help you.

Archived