★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest g-dragon1988

I have an mnet account but I totally forgot what my password is :X

So maknae didn't leave a message on Seungri Day?

Last night dreamed that I went to the movies (To see some Star Wars film lol) and Jiyong, TOP and 2NE1 were there. I was trying to slyly take a picture of them without being noticed. I don't even... :D

My first Kpop dream. Have you guys had any?

hmm...I had many..these years..but the one that was most real is..

It was something like event and I went with my family there~and there were all singers..but there were not fans. Singers were standing in front of big door where the event would be. and there was G-Dragon among them..I saw him and ran near where he was. He was talking with some other female singer..ㅋㅋMe and my sister approached more near..and I screamed 'G-DRAGON, IT'S G-DRAGON!' while my sister was looking at some other artists..and didn't want to come with me.ㅠ and when I was about to come to him, my parents said 'we must go' and caught my handㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠthen my family was with me in a restaurant. i was sad but i only talked 'oh it's g-dragon i saw! i cannot believe!'..and then on the opposite table of us, G-Dragon came and sat alone. i was shocked again and without my parents noticing me, i stood and came to Jiyong place. I sat in front of him and said 'hello'..and he smiled and said same. i asked him some questions..i don't remember well..and i wanted to know more and more!~and he started talking some english..i was so shocked!!and he said'let's go to walk'. We then walked outside that restaurant and he put out a cigarette and asked me ''you want to smoke too?''..but i was shocked..but actually i saw that was just a stick of eaten lollipop!!haha (so strangeㅡ.ㅡ)and then some voice appear and called him like 'she'..o.o i then asked him 'are you a girl or a boy?'..and then I thought it might be a fan who acted like him..but it was same!!..and then..

I woked upㅠㅠnow i don't still know if it was real JIYONG or just fanㅋㅋㅋ

Cool dream ah? hahha..

ah! I had so many more dreams..but now I cannot rememberㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ;;

v ahaa your sentence make me smile like this ^_________^~ yes i am too much in love with him;;ㅎ

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blablablash04

posted?

[Awards] YG Family is Up For the Mnet LEGEND ARTIST TOP 20

a0045839_4c133b21370e6.jpg

YG Family: BIGBANG, 2NE1, Gummy & Se7en have been selected as candidates for Mnet Legend Artist TOP 20.

Mnet.com and Music Critic have selected 100 candidates for the Mnet Legend Artist. Mnet will reflect the votes of music fans and the best TOP 20 will be selected.

Even though, considering Musicality is prominent in the field; Influence and Recognition are also important and that too determines how the candidates are chosen.

Musicality : Artists own musical colours and flavours, Meaningful Musical Reflection, Techniques in Music Making

Influence : Musical Formation, Influence to the Younger Audience, Music Scene and Musician.

Popularity : High Ranking Chart Performer, Knows by all with Fame and Popularity, Timeless Popularity

To Vote : http://music.mnet.com/mgenre/legend/index.asp

Source: mnet.com

Thanks to: 빅뱅LOVE♡ @Bestiz

Read more: ♥ Big Bang Haven ♥: [Awards] YG Family is Up For the Mnet LEGEND ARTIST TOP 20 http://bigbanghaven.blogspot.com/2010/06/awards-yg-family-is-up-for-mnet-legend.html#more#ixzz0qd3AafFk

------------------

I have an account at MNET.com. I registered as a foreigner and got the registration tutorial at YGLadies. I was able to vote for it so you guys go vote too! It asks you to pick your top 5 legends and you can vote 5 times. go go go VIPs

edit: so far... BIGBANG is leading. actually YG FAMILY is leading, TOP 5!!! just found out though that the voting is from June 10 - December 10. long voting period. according to bbvipz, i think you can vote daily, so im guessing it allows you 5 votes per day. this is legends for the decade.

1 BIGBANG 7774

2 2ne1 6672

3 Gummy 6624

4 Se7en 5773

5 1tym 5035

6 ss501 1641

7 Lee Hyori 879

8 Yoo MiRae 794

9 Dbsk 618

10 Kara 591

Do we have to request for the ID?

Guest propera898

@ SHINDEPLOH One thing I notice is that TOP has noticably fewer HQ fanphotos when the boys go to events. Before there were like a lottttttttt but there are not so many now :(

ANSWER

dont worry is not that TOP has fewer HQ fanphotes its just that he hasnt been with bigbang in alot time singing in korea and thats the reason i believe just wait for the VIPS to again get used to or something and i do belive TOP is alittle awkward when hes in korea performing but i belive its cuz he spend half a year being OH JAM BUM from the movie so he must be trying to be him again. ODD right=?

Guest juang_bb

Do we have to request for the ID?

what ID do you mean? you only have to register, just like registering on an ordinary forum or website. they'll ask for your name address etc..basic stuff, then come up with your own username and password. after, you can already set up your mnet account. I am not sure if you are required to put in money right away, especially if you're just registering now to vote primarily. in my case, i registered there before because I wanted to download their songs legally so I put in 10,000 won (around $10, charged it to my credit card), now i just put in more when I used up my balance. if you're asking if they ask for an ID or whatever...no they don't. as soon as you've registered...it will be easy.

btw...please don't quote pictures. thanks.

Guest blablablash04

what ID do you mean? you only have to register, just like registering on an ordinary forum or website. they'll ask for your name address etc..basic stuff, then come up with your own username and password. after, you can already set up your mnet account. I am not sure if you are required to put in money right away, especially if you're just registering now to vote primarily. in my case, i registered there before because I wanted to download their songs legally so I put in 10,000 won (around $10, charged it to my credit card), now i just put in more when I used up my balance. if you're asking if they ask for an ID or whatever...no they don't. as soon as you've registered...it will be easy.

btw...please don't quote pictures. thanks.

Oops my bad, I didn't quote pictures, what I did was clicking on fast reply. :unsure:

Anyway, thank you for your prompt reply. I guess I have to find the thread on how to register as a MNET member since I'm a foreigner.

Kamsahamnida once again :D

Guest g-dragon1988

^ you should save these pics and upload them to another site like imageshackㅎㅎ;; you should not hotlink~

v hey..zㅋㅋi only see a hotlinked photo of asianfanatic...ㅠ.ㅠ;;

Guest propera898

is TOP losing fans in korea? he used to be one of the most populars there isnt he anymore? T.T

♥♥TOP♥TOP♥♥

Guest evilgary

propera898 you should reupload them to another file sharing site like imageshack and not link directly to the site in the picture as it is stealing their bandwidth

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

Yesterday they went down to No6 but today they're back in top3

82889673.jpg

for 4 days now they still in top10,this prove that Tell me goodbye actually do better than their other singles because other singles only managed to stay in top10 for the first day of sales

is Hyundai a very popular/rich company? cuz their logo are everywhere in the world cup

it's would be epic if they bring BB and kim yuna to south africa

Guest g-dragon1988

is Hyundai a very popular/rich company? cuz their logo are everywhere in the world cup

it's would be epic if they bring BB and kim yuna to south africa

현대(hyundai) is the sponsor of worldcup...ㅋㅋthat's why..me too, i would like to see bigbang and kim yuna there, but bigbang schedule is busyㅠㅠ

---

AHH OMG~~I've been watching GD's solo performances until now..ahh I'm jumping and screaming like crazy!!!I'm sweating..and my face is all red!-o-I'm too hot!;;ahh! How I love this man!!It's crazy!! I guess I'm so in love with him~~>.<I feel like I could jump through the window!!I cannot stop smiling..aaaaaaaaaah !! ㅋㅋOMG;;Still cannot catch breath...휴~He is AMAZING.HE IS THE BEST.HE IS ..EVERYTHNG!! THANKS GOD HE IS BORN.without him, I'm nothing.

Guest piano.1993

I would love to vote in the MNet poll too but I dont have an account :( making one must be really complicated, like the time I reg-ed on Daum to become a fan of the boys' cafe. But it looks like if VIPs contiuing like this it will be an easy win for the boys hahaha

In luv with TOP pink honk cap :D

[uPDATES] “Tell Me Goodbye” is back to #1 most viewed

After a 12-day tough battle with SS501′s Love Ya, Big Bang’s Tell Me Goodbye is back to being the #1 most viewed song on the oricon chart. Previously, Big Bang also took the #1 most viewed spot in May. Although the song has been released about 1 month back, the fever is not dying down yet!!! Go Big Bang you guys can dominate the chart for the rest of the year!

big-bang-tmg-oricon-chart-2.jpg

Credit: xiaode of iBigBang

Archived