★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

Erorgirl or Da_song uploaded those photos before but I think those below are more HQ :D

bsxbsx99d.th.jpgbsxbsx99cd.th.jpgbsxbsx99c.th.jpgbsxbsx99.th.jpgbsx2bsx99.th.jpgbsx1bsx99.th.jpg

C: teambigbang.blogspot.com

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest g-dragon1988

100601 【ドラマティック・ライブステージ『IRIS』】 Fancams & Photos

C: 自미뇰라@wooriae supporters // fuanner @ dsholic

JiYong looks effin fine in that video!! I just cannot stop admiring his fashion day by day..*.* it's amazing..but how everything fits him so elegant..that's...just amazing..i'm loving the TMGB concept..it's so mature yet fashionable and sexy..~Love love JIYONG's skinny body..it's driving me crazeee

And I wish they come back to Korea ASAP!!ㅠㅠㅠ

So you think you're the best too? :D

I actually do think like that sometimes. HAHAHA. I look at all things in a positive way. :33 I do even the most ridiculous things just for people to notice me. I think those are the reasons why my friends think that I am like Seungri. They even call me Victory. LOL.

-----

http://i50.tinypic.com/kewym1.jpg

I never knew Taeyang wear glasses. o_o

Guest yaoming11

I actually do think like that sometimes. HAHAHA. I look at all things in a positive way. :33 I do even the most ridiculous things just for people to notice me. I think those are the reasons why my friends think that I am like Seungri. They even call me Victory. LOL.

-----

http://i50.tinypic.com/kewym1.jpg

I never knew Taeyang wear glasses. o_o

those are shades lol

speaking of glasses

bigbangframe400-1.jpg

ea0ed283d84b60_full.jpg

DAE%20SUNG%20WIT%20GLASSES.jpg

i don't think i've ever seen Tae Yang wear regular glasses lol

Guest Alla

http://cphoto.asiae.co.kr/listimglink/6/20...120684524_2.jpg

cute baby TY<3

he is a nice guy..so I'm sure he will find his other half one day^^

I have watched all the Into the fire teasers..and I must say that Tabi acting is so good

and I'm not saying this because I'm BB fan..it's from my unbiased view

so I'm really proud many critics compliment his acting

but the most important thing for me is that he's satisfied with the thing that he had worked so hard and put a lot of effort into it

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5888/03...98324b36d68.jpg

this guy is really lucky because GD hugs him..lol..and GD's expression is so damn adorable..*^0^*

and I'm melted because they're wearing white/blue clothes..I really like Daesung's shirt<3

and oh..I wonder why YG has stopped releasing Bangs comic on every Wednesday

I hope they will continue releasing it when they make a comeback..

I must buy the Bangs book when I have the money..><..coz I'm really poor atm..lol

Guest dada

^ Speaking of which,it only left with Taeyang

to wear some glasses.

But then I guess i cannot imagine seeing Taeyang

wear one though.Somehow,it does not suit

the hairstyle & his style. :rolleyes:

Those BANGS always makes

me hype up for no particular reasons.

If only YG release a proper comic series

of BANGS both in Korean and English language,I will

the first one to buy.

& a late greeting to FANBOYS!

Guest oneheroo

^YB is friggen hot!

And I've seen YB wear glasses before. He had super long hair back then tho. :)

those are shades lol

I thought those wear reading glasses 'causes he seems to be writing something. My bad. ^^

I think Taeyang should wear reading glasses because I think he could read or see anything with his chinky eyes. LOL.

Guest Abie

The audio of My Heaven and LMHYV at the mtv live

is so beautiful<3 I esp loved how the vips were singing along with them.

It's really like a BIGBANG concert instead. Lots of crown lightsticks<3

Hope there'd be a fancam for TMGB's soon xDD

I'm loving Taeyang's interviews so far<3

I can tell that he really values falling in love :)

He's really romantic imo. And the girl he'll choose

would be lucky to have him ;DDD

Guest shinhdeplol

o0640048010571024223.jpg

o0640048010571024220.jpg

C: dudqo @ bestiz // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

42980368.jpg46306584.jpg

C: 叶包子_ // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest shinhdeplol

3 hrs and no post *cry*

Jiyong so cute <33333333

e6a14a9b9b88b8336f068c2.gif

C: omo__嚸の丶@ baidu

v I think it has been posted @ page 1189 :D

Big Bang @ Iris Event in Saitama (100601)

2010060208372710011.jpg

Live event of the TBS TV drama 'Iris' was held at Saitama Super Arena. Main casts together with Big Bang, who sing the theme song for the drama, attended the event. The afternoon show and the evening show gathered altogether 28,000 audience. [source: ORICON STYLE ]

Big Bang enchanted the crowd with the performance of their three songs:'Tell Me Goodbye', 'Hallelujah' and 'Gara Gara Go'. The audience expressed their excitement by shaking penlights, cheering and clapping their hands.

Mr. Lee made a comment about T.O.P, saying that 'He may look strong, but if you get a chance to drink with him, you will find there is a sophisticated and delicate part in his mind. A part that is feminine and artist-like. ' [source: Muntan Web, News Daily.com via fc2]

Both the afternoon and evening events delayed for about an hour due to wrong sitting arrangements. TBS, the organizer, has made an apology to its miss in management. [source: iris_tbs]

Translations by: Jane @www.bigbangupdates.com

Please credit when re-posting^^

Guest hayakatsu

hey guys!^^ one question. is YG-BB.net still around? sorry if my question is a bit... off. lol. soompi's the ONLY place i rely on for bb updates but somehow today i just wanted to join some dedicated forums. right at the top of your heads can any of you give me a few active international bb forums? and even 2NE1's ones if you don't mind?

would appreciate it^^

----------

on a more related note.... somewhat.

i've never seen YB in glasses either! i remember back in the day seungri used to wear them alot. and TOP and GD wears them occasionally, but i've never seen YB wear a pair. i've seen a pic where dae wore one but i guess glasses don't really fit YB and dae much, huh?

thread is dead again

[edit] thanks guys!!^^.

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Here you are. This capture is from BIGBANG Docu from 2006 ^^

n11544983733854997781.jpg

And I think one of the most active BIGBANG international forums is bigbangvip.net :D

Guest ChauDinh

I love to read TOP interview cause I could see how mature he become, how much responsibility he has.

How he tried so hard to get position like now, what he had to sacrifice, how he could overcome when

facing trouble, how sensitive he was and so on.

Then I can discover more about TOP and share happiness with him when seeing all the compliments

about his acting, his dedication, his hard-working.

And I'm so happy to know that BIG BANG has many boy fans, not only girl. I love all you guys.

Archived