★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Congrats to the boys for winning a Triple Crown! I'm so proud of them and they truly deserve these awards for being such hard-workers. It's good knowing they're successful in Japan ♥ Also, they all look so good, so sexy. ;D And that interview of the boys was hilarious at the end when Bae began to dance & drink the coca cola. XD everyone was just laughing at him. lol and GD was super cute standing behind holding the Tell Me Goodbye disc. I can't wait until they come back in August ♥

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Grabs fello Vipz... gets in circle... starts jumping*!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!! Party time!! Triple crown award WIN!! <3 Yeaaaaa!!! I'm so proud *tear* all their hard work trying to get noticed in Japan totally paid off!! <3 YESSSS!!! omg and I love the YG love<3 they let 2NE1 perform ..could this be a sign :D.

Omg GD such a dork!!! and Taeyang was actually getting wild in the interview???say what? This is the BEST!!! Big Bang can't wait for Korea comeback!!

Guest hanakokoro

Can someone knowing Japanese translate what is written about BIGBANG and TOP here?

http://ameblo.jp/1210nico/entry-10548451118.html

Found this link on DCinside :lol:

Hullo everyone...my first post in this thread...:) CONGRATS to the boys for winning 3 awards!!! I've missed seeing them perform together live!! AND TOP!!!!! I loved his singing part in Hands Up!:)

The blog entry basically talked about the writer having worked with TVXQ and Johnny's groups before but this was her first time going to a live performance. the part on big bang:

"Big Bang was awesome! Of course, they bagged all three awards! Their potential is really clear to see! (I'm sorry I didn't know about K-pop before!)

Big Bang's TOP knows where he stands in the group. He's so sexy it's almost a crime. I didn't get to go backstage this time but next time...heh heh heh...

And the comment from Ryu from WINDS":

V.I told me about his Korean friends called FTIsland. They're having activities in Japan too. They're cool. They have an awesome live stage.

Guest vip_gd

loved taeyang's stance at the end

he looked so cool drinking that coke

but it was super fizzy and he drank it progressively so it must've been unpleasant

GD's so cutee!!! even if he doesn't talk, he's doing something dorky

i always find him a bit 3D sometimes

Guest sohapilee

I totally LOVE Big Bang!

I'm new to this thread, annyenghaseyo.!!

I will support BigBang from now on!

they're The best!

My favorite member is TaeYang. Sorry if I practice favoritism here.

Lol. He's the purest of them all. I Love him.

btw, anybody who knows the bigbang international forum? Is there any? Is there a TaeYang thread? I have been looking for it.

Is there an international forum site for taeyang too?

Thanks, chingus, I will appreciate any help.

Pangapta :)

Guest doublehh03

cant wait for their new album this august. they're totally different form other generic bands produced by korea.

Guest shinhdeplol

sohapilee

Welcome to the thread :D

BIGBANG has many international fansites. I am not so familiar with those sites but I recommend you bigbangvip.net. From what I see, they are quite fast with updates ^^

And Taeyang has an official thread here at soompi:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=218784

There you can post everything related to his solo activites ^^

Hope that I help :D

v You mean alwaystaeyang.wordpress.com?

Guest andloveyelledno

Yessssssss!!! Damn right, they walked away with all the awards! I'm so happy and proud of them. At least all the hardship they went through last year wasn't for naught. They're doing so so good in Japan but now with their Korean comeback coming up, I guess they'll put that on hold.

They rocked the hell out of that stage! If some people didn't know who they were before, they do now. Definitely left a lasting impression.

That's really sweet of Seungri to promote FTIsland <3

Thanks for the translation Hana. Amen sister, TOP is so sexy it literally hurts to look at him. Who is she btw? *curious*

sohapilee, welcome! Yes bigbangvip.net is the international forum for BB and you alwaystaeyang.com is a great site for TaeYang lovers. Everyone there is super super nice.

Guest universe

THREE AWARDS!!! i just know that our boys will win one award at least, but i did not expect them to win THREE awards in such a major stage!! and against so many renowned artists too!! what an amazing night for them and us VIPs. you can tell they are really happy too in the backstage interview. hahaha. so happy to see them all dorky and happy again. but why so awkward Top. LOL

i just hope there isn't much wank from some butthurt Japanese netizens this time though. i still can't figure out why people will think that Universal will spend that much money to bribe these award shows or something :lol: if if they have that much budget, more money will be spend on promotions anyway haha. i truly believe our boys deserve every single award. i'm soooo sooooo happy for them :D

i seriously loveee their performances!!! we have all hear that song briefly on the news show, but i did not realise how catchy it was!! can't wait for the clear audio in the TMG single!!! the raps are totally HOT!! it really got everyone pumped up high haha. GGG was amazing as well although i'm a little miffed that GD's rap was cut out to intro 2ne1 lol and GD totally tear up that stage with w-inds!! omg his swag hahaha. so proud to see those crown lights waving in the audience!!! :D

big big BIG congrats to you, Big Bang!!! :D

Guest sukira91

vmaj8.th.jpg

vmaj6.th.jpg

I was spazzing on twitter earlier, a fellow J -VIP/BLACK JACK was close to the stage and she talked to Jiyong oppa and YB. She was telling me about it <333

Oppa is seriously HOT

Congrats to Big Bang!!! It was definitely your night (=^▽^=)

Guest CLI0

omg watching their backstage interview & I love seeing them so happy! Taeyang especially was letting loose haha :D

and OMG, why do I keep replaying them talking english in that? they just said like, "4 years/5 years" but it was still like, so hot LOL.

congrats again BB, you deserve it :)

Guest oneheroo

I'm loving the MTV World Stage interview! Youngbae-ahhh~

Kekeke.. I love hearing him speak japanese so fluently, and some english, sounds really fluent as well. And the ending haha! Was he filming a Coca-Cola CF? xD

oh my gosh!!

BIG BANG U NEED TO

COME BACK! i mean wow

tripple the crown! whooa i love it

yg must be proud big bang was away

foe so long they deserve to WIN those award

n it PROVE that they r the TOP no matter wat!

congrats BIG BANG!

Guest n_angel274

I'm happy they got the triple crown..All their hard work has paid off..and they were amazing..Owhh I can't wait for their comeback..

BTW...does anybody any link to see the whole show? either DL or YT..

Guest shinhdeplol

^ You can watch all the performances and acceptance speeches here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/clandestinepain

They are a bit LQ though. I believe there will be more HQ vids coming later after some rerun of the shows ^^

- - -

Watching arirang Star Access again, I still can help laughing when Dae says Hipbab and TOP with his TOPbingsu :lol: I swear that TOPbingsu looks inedible :lol:

Guest ryo_love_BEAST

YB looks a bit embarrassed agter spilling the Coke but he still tries to look cool LOL YB so cute <3

Seungri being the spokeperson hahaha I laugh so hard thinking of it. He must be really proud :lol: But isnt YB supposed to be better @ japanese? He has been learing since like 12 or 13 yrs old right?Along with Ji learning Chinese?

Archived