★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest ooxstacee

posted?

빅뱅 승리가 내주는 오늘의 미션! BIGBANG 99 SECRETS HUNTER BSX (뱅언니제공) [seungri's]

I guess I'll take this post to show my love again, LOL.

I love Ji's Last Farewell mistake. I'm amazed he didn't laugh cause usually, he's the one that laughs the hardest at mistakes. Maybe it's cause it's his own and not other members. He's been super super super happy lately huh? I like it, just don't tell me the reason behind it. Gaaah, everyone's so cute lately.

I like TOP taking advantage of his position as a maknae.

His butt, wah. You're showing it off.

And his poses .. I know who he learned it from. LOL!

;x Mister Sexy Butt Star Wannabe.

Hm, what else.

OH OH! THAT BABY PICTURE OF YB IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE! HAHA.

<3 Maybe his mom wanted a girl. She clipped his hair or something.

And oohhh lala, nice legs.

And I didn't really notice his[Ri's] teeth.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

[iRIS Drama OST] Big Bang 빅뱅 - Tell Me Goodbye [piano]

<3

- - -

TOP vs models,who wore those clothes better???

pic6r.jpg

pic5o.jpg

pic4cj.jpg

pic3ni.jpg

pic2em.jpg

pic1gdt.jpg

pic7mw.jpg

thanks to 스핑고 @ bestiz

pictures edited by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

^ None of those models are hot so I will go with TOP ^^

Guest juang_bb

yay! the Shouting Korea MV is out!! i knew they'll be releasing it anytime already. the song is really a good cheer song for the FIFA world cup. I find myself singing to the chorus several times today. the MV looks really fun. love it!

btw.. thanks for the amazing new photos of TOP and he totally rocked those outfits better than the models. :)

v v oh yeah. i remember they're supposed to have an IRIS promo event before the VMAJs in Japan but i kinda forgot when it was exactly. is it today? hopefully they'll perform TMG. i guess we'll see a live perf for that song sooner than expected.

Guest iamyourfather

is big bang gona perform for iris in japan tonight?

guess we will be able to watch TMG live for the first time!! cant wait

Guest shinhdeplol

Which World Cup Song do You Like the Most?

With the hype of the upcoming 2010 FIFA World Cup, a survey has been tallied to find out which World Cup song most people like. Read more and find out if your favorite Kpop idol made the cut.

Daksclub.com has recently surveyed 721 single men and women to which World Cup song they love the most. The survey showed that majority of the respondents (52%) voted for SNSD. “SNSD’s song is more lively and exciting and is able to increase the fun in the event. Through SNSD’s song, you already feel that victory,” claims a source.

Following SNSD are the girls of T-ara who garnered 21.2% votes, Wonder Girls (10.3%) came in 3rd and lastly, After School with 7.7% votes.

Among the male idols, 2PM’s World Cup song took the number 1 spot and according to the respondents, 2PM had worked tirelessly and enthusiastically to cheer for the game. Second place goes to Big Bang with 24.3% votes, 3rd to SS501 with 14.6% and a further 13.5% goes to 2AM.

How about you? What is your favorite World Cup song?

Source: Son Bongsok @news.khan.co.kr

Translation: Elly @diadem.com

Taken from kpoplive.com

Guest andloveyelledno

Haven't heard the other world cup songs so I can't say but Shouts of red is catchy as heck!

The MV is energetic and fun, definitely got me pumped. This was an awesome collaboration right there.

29v415.jpg

The song is number 4 on daum! Haven't checked any other

Guest g-dragon1988

a00422504bfcaa43eb5ea.jpg

a00422504bfcaa3ee7886.jpg

ahh I'm loving GD in those polo T-shirts..T^T It fits him so sexy...ahhhhh and his cutee sweet legs are heaven!*0*

출처:지디갤

Big Bang first Korean dance group at Japan music festival

25_62122.jpg

Boy band Big Bang will be the first Korean dance group to take the main stages of Japan's Summer Sonic Festival 2010 in August, according to the group's agency YG Entertainment.

YG announced in a press release that the group is set to perform on the Ocean Stage of the Maishima Summer Sonic site in Osaka on August 7 and on the Marine Stage of the Chiba Marine Stadium in Tokyo the following day.

The boys will be singing on the stage which is also set to be graced by international recording artists including Stevie Wonder, Taylor Swift, A Tribe Called Quest and Sum 41.

A representative at YG explained, "We are happy that the boys have been invited to this international music festival. The audience can expect to see an energetic performance."

The quintet will be the third Korean artists after rocker Seotaiji in 2001 and four-member rock band Nell in 2008, to take part in the event but the first local dance group.

The Summer Sonic Festival is an annual two-day rock festival held simultaneously in Osaka and Tokyo. The line-up consists of many Japanese rock musicians as well as international acts.

Big Bang made their debut in 2006 with their single "Bigbang" and is known as one of the biggest cultural icons in Korea. They have released numerous singles and albums featuring their biggest hits "Dirty Cash," With U," "Lies" and "Haru Haru."

The group officially launched their singing career in Japan in June last year and is currently promoting themselves in the country for two weeks.

They are also competing at the MTV World Stage Video Music Awards Japan, which will be held on May 29, under the categories for Best New Artist Video and Best Pop Video.

Source: asiae.co.kr

Credit: bigbang haven

DAMN!!! JUST LOOK AT THAT FREAKEN PIC OF TOP GD AND TAE!!!

SO FREAKEN HOT!!!

LOOK AT BOTH GD AND TAE'S HANDS AND ARMS!!!! SO MANLY!

WAH I CAN'T BREATHE!

AND TABI'S HANDS LOOKS ALL SOFT AND NICE LIKE BABY SKIN!!!

OMO!!! THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL ME!

CAN'T BREATHE..................

DIES.................

Guest chaq_momiji

OMgod....

seeing those BSX store photos...

with The boys all over it inside out....

I need to go there~~!!!

Korea~~!!!

I loove the MV of shouting reds part 2..

already playin' in my head..

오 대한민국 승리의 함성

오 대한민국 오오오오~~

bu the way, when will they perform at Japan Music Awards?

is it 29th or 28th??

Thanks~~

shout of Red MV

i love the mv!!! perfect song!! great mv!! best world cup song ever!! :D :D :D

haaaaa... our cute boys really grown up a lot and become HOT MAN..~ hihihi :D

Big Bang first Korean dance group at Japan music festival - Summer's sonic

yay!! once again they never fail to impress us! way to go BIGBANG!! Perfect time to make big big big BANG!!!! wooohoo!!

oh TOP ~ why so hOt??!!

recently we overloaded with his photo from into gunfire promotions

and this is absolutely not good to our heart..~ hihihi :D

BB BSX photo

Look at Seungri's hairy legs

hahaha..~ yeah.. nice catch shinhdeplol !!

but i wonder, there is no daedae single photo? everyone did except him?

Archived