★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Sorry for cutting ur post.

where can I find this vid? I thought I already watched all vids of BB.

its from Hite Mini Concert~ all the lucky winners able to attend a mini concert with BIGBANG~

there's no official video just a couple of entertainment news clip covering the whole

Dae's birthday party~ but I think some of it has been deleted in YT..

there's a fancam too, I'll try to dig up for u~ :)

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

[News] Daesung "I dreamed of having plastic surgery after the traffic accident"

Big Bang Daesung made a surprise confession that after the traffic accident, he dreamed of having plastic surgery.

During recent recording of SBS pilot variety program 'HahaMong Show', Daesung said that after the traffic accident last summer, he dreamed of having plastic surgery.

Daesung mentioned that "after the traffic accident when about to have a facial surgery, the doctor took a photo of my face. At first I thought after the surgery he will show me the Before & After photos. Unfortunately the doctor didn't have such thoughts, he just restored my face to the original look. After Daesung said this, laughters erupted in the studio.

Later in the show, Daesung also mentioned that he wished for a face like Jang Dong Gun, Ha Jung Woo, bringing attention to the actors' faces. The program will be broadcasted on the 17th at 5:05 p.m.

source : news.joins.com & Newsen

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

- - -

LOL everything coming out of his mouth sounds funny :lol:

Guest ooxstacee

^ lmao! Dae is hilarious. And wow, DaeRi are close now. :P Drinking! Uh oh, uh oh.

It reminds me of GD's recent pictures from the Jeremy Scott party, lol.

I can't wait for HAHA Mong Show! :) Exciting!

Haven't seen HAHA in a while.

Anyways, here are some unseen clips [..at least by me].

I don't even know how I miss these when I've been a VIP since they debuted, hahah.

gdtop rap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7kHbAx3Fuw...feature=related

-- I have never heard this .. >__> but I guess I've kind of failed at watching their radio shows, lol.

Jiyong slips - Last farewell performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60deJORie1o...feature=channel

-- omg, this one got me laughing for quite a while. XD Poor baby. He just went plop on the floor.

Big Bang - Want you concert(GD cut)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGtzAGU7al0...feature=channel

-- O____O never seen this either. LOL

GD feat SWIT recording space jam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGDh2ooZH0k...feature=related

-- I've seen this but it's too cute not to share. <3

credits: GDOLCEVITA @ youtube

Guest universe

haha the Haha Mong show has been creating so much hype!! and it seems like it will be Big Bang centered coz there seems to be only news about them haha. the pictures of the filming even got published by a Chinese magazine!! i think the DaeRi this time stirred up more excitment than the G-Ri for Strong Heart :lol:

and i do hope YG keeps his promise about the albums. seems like they will be releasing one in summer and another in Oct/Nov. well....i will believe it only when they show the teaser or a specific date. as long as something is produced by all 5 by the end of this year. i dared not hope for too much.

no word on Dae/Top/YB solos....why am i not surprised

Guest karendm

Ok, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this here, but does anyone know where I can either download or watch online (with Eng Subs) TOP's drama I am Sam?

I have been watching it on MySoju and there are some missing eps and I really want to watch the full thing.

Please help!

Guest zargy

Ah! I was just listening to TOP's solo song on YouTube

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwyUDoTPPCs&NR=1] from Electric Love Tour...

(Amazing by the way)

I don't know why, but if you to 4:30, that part is EXTREMELY familiar - the played back lyrics. I just can't pick out what song it's from!! I remember it's faster than that too.

I looked through their discography on Wikipedia, but that didn't help, lol.

Can anyone help? >.<

EDIT: Ahahah, nevermind, I found out the song - it just came to my head! It was Friend, his collaboration with Tae Yang. No wonder I couldn't find it on Wikipedia, lol.

[NEWS] Big Bang’s Lollipop 2 girl search is done! 3 girls were picked!

04.jpg

Big Bang’s search for their Lollipop 2 girl campaign with LG CYON has come to an end and the winners were released.

Mnet has been airing a program in the last month on the selection of the Lollipop 2 girl which would get the prize to be a model for Big Bang in a photoshoot and 10 million won.

At the beginning there were 12 finalists but after putting them through challenges and testing their abilities and talents, 3 were picked in the end. Their names are Jung Min Byeol who was seen with GD earlier, Bae Nu Ree & Jung Hyun Nam.

The auditions which took about a month from February 10th to March 22nd have now ended and from thousands of girls these 3 lucky girls will get the chance to work side by side with Big Bang.

Korean article: consumernews

Credit: alee of iBigBang Fansite (ibigbang.wordpress.com)

Guest shinhdeplol

^one of them is so...average looking

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4231/20...12712101162.jpg

im a bit shocked at what Jiyong wore :huh:

gawwh why should the girls stand so close to the boys? <_< *jealous mode*

- - -

Bigger photo without the watermark

20100414211_202_0_614bc51c2e02b9a0_45942320.jpg

- - - -

Big Bang featured on French magazine “Made in Japan” in HD!

http://ibigbang.wordpress.com/2010/04/13/p...in-japan-in-hd/

Big Bang was featured in popular French magazine “Made in Japan” in their 2010 March issue. “Made in Japan” is a magazine that talks about the most recent news in Japan and their culture, music, dramas, anime, etc. It touched on Big Bang’s success in Japan and even included a Big Bang poster! Thanks a lot Lyano! ^^

C: aleee @ ibigbang

posted?

Seungri: “Daesung was so drunk his eye blood vessels almost burst!”

88b630a8fb51ffcd285c8c31df0cfbca.jpg

On the upcoming SBS program Big Bang’s maknae Seungri unveiled a previous episode he had with Big Bang member Daesung.

Seungri stated “Daesung would always eat with the ‘Family Outing’ team and would drink with them, but whenever I asked him to go for a drink with me he would have excuses and say he was working out.” showing his distress.

Seungri went on to say that “There was one time where Daesung’s eyes were really red from drinking that it shocked me. At first I thought he was just exhausted but I found out that his eyes were like this because he had been drinking a lot of alcohol at the ‘Family Outing’ party he had attended and it was windy outside which only worsened it.”

Seungri and Daesung both revealed a lot of funny stories on this show and talked about complaints they had from the rest of the members causing much laughter on the set. To watch this episode tune into SBS on April 17th at 5:05pm (korean time).

Korean Article: bnt news

Translated by : alee @ ibigbang

Guest shinhdeplol

Daesung gets no love from female idols who chose him as their ideal type

During the recording of upcoming SBS pilot reality program Haha Mong Show, Big Bang’s Daesung admonished the female idols who had selected him as their ideal type.

At one point or another, members of the top girl groups such as After School’s UEE, Kara’s Kang Jiyoung and T-ara’s Hyomin confessed that Daesung was their ideal type of guy.

However, Daesung made a depressing revelation about the truth behind the cameras.

He said, “The girls who chose me as their ideal type were all talk; they don’t approach me at all. Even when I meet them at broadcasting stations and greet them enthusiastically, they just walk past me.”

Daesung added, “I think that they picked me as their ideal type because, after looking at my face, I was a safe choice,” sending those on set into laughter.

It makes you wonder if SNSD’s Sooyoung, who recently admitted that she wanted to get closer with Daesung, will follow the same route.

The episode will air on the 17th.

C: allkpop

^Aww I feel for Daedae. None of them

really approach him. Maybe only

Jiyoung did try to, but he drew a line :lol:

It is getting more difficult than ever to believe

what idols said onscreen nowadays.

It reminds me what DARA

said that none of those who

chose her as an ideal girl approach

her at all.

All this short revelations

of DaeRi during the HAHAMONG

show are definitely on purpose - to

tease us.

Guest shinhdeplol

TL0.9258772_1_1.jpg

lollipop212712238989829.th.jpg

Original message:

오늘이 블랙데이라죠? 흑흑 오늘 짜장면은 먹지 않은건 제 마지막 자존심이랍니다ㅠㅠ 자~ 우리의 기분을 좋게해 줄 태양군의 사진 선물이에요! 역시 카리스마넘치는 태양군!! 사진은 또 제가 편집했습니다 ㅋㅋ 편집에 재미 붙였다는 ㅋㅋ

In English:

It’s ‘Black Day’ in Korea, right? *sniffsniff* I didn’t eat jjajangmyeon todayㅠㅠ Ja~ A picture of Taeyang will cheer you up! He still has so much charisma!! I edited the photo ㅋㅋ It was fun to edit ㅋㅋ

Translated by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/04/14/me2day-updates-100414/

- - -

Unseen?

3L0.9258822_1_1.jpg

C: 큰엄마 @ BBVIPZ

- - - -

The boys' shoes

CE0.9258879_1_1.jpg

ZL0.9258883_1_1.jpg

CS0.9258886_1_1.jpg

LT0.9258888_1_1.jpg

Nike Air Yeezy

C: http://blog.naver.com/inglam?Redirect=Log&...gNo=50085871413 // 제이노 아이 @ BBVIPZ

Guest k-yoz

lucky girls...

so so lucky..

ahhh..how i wish i was

one of them...

hahaha..daedae drunk too much

during F.O farewell party?..

lol..i want to know more bout this

story..i cant wait...

and dae thinking of having a plastic

surgery...no..dont you ever do that dae..

we love you for who you are..

awww...and why are those female celebs

didn't approach him...they should not say a

thing like liking daesung..and do that...

i cant wait for the haha mong show...

Guest tomorrow13

this thread is dead. :( no news about our boys. :(

Meanwhile Haha Mong show keeps teasing us. <_< Hope that we can watch this show with Engsub asap. I can't wait

don't know if you saw this pic before. It is unseen to me. :)

apw08.jpg

Jiyong and a member of After School. Maybe it was taken long time ago coz he looks so young here.

Credit: Josh@YGbounce

Archived