★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

100316 - Lollipop Girl Me2Day update with BIGBANG

lollipopbaebae.jpg

Everybody, the promised picture gifts have arrived^-^ Who is in today’s first released picture? He’s holding the Lollipop lightly and looks like he might throw it mercifully ㅎㅎ

lollipoptoppuuu.jpg

The pictures gifts keep coming~ Jooooo~~ Today’s second picture!! Tada~ Like Taeyang, this cool person will throw the Lollipop2 phone, but who is it? +_+

Translate by AA-Chan

Photo via Lollipop Girl Me2Day

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

^ you REALLY should resize the photos.

Tomorrow Jiyong's photo will be released I think ^^ Cant wait to see what comment the Lollipop Girl comes up with this time. I kinda wish for BB and her to have a shoot together but it seems impossible now. She doesnt even show her face in the MV <_<

Guest yeaillbefamous

Oh, How I wish I can use UFO too. So that I can chat with Big Bang.

Anyways, I love their new Lollipo CF. Too bad they're not together with 2ne1. Psh.

Still I love it. Big Bang FTW, :)

Guest csh_wifey

plis help me~~~~~

my friend on twitter said that TOP surely had a surgery...

i already told her that its not true..but she kept believe that TOP had under surgery..

i told her that its old issue.. :tears: :tears:

Guest shinhdeplol

csh_wifey: I dont think TOP has gone under the knife before. The only different thing between his pre-debut photos and the ones now is that he used to be chubby :lol:

3L0.8083329_1_1.gif

^ Is he bored? :lol:

C: 당무. @ DCinside

Guest JiAhUiis

Hey Universe! You are also a SGVIP?

Lols. Seriously, when i started liking BB, my friends arnd me thought i was uper crazy to fall in love wih kpop groups. Now see what happens?? The whole of Singapore seems to be loving every kpop artist that is coming.

TOP'S Japanese: As usual, LOL. SUPER CUTE AND DORKY.

TOP undergoing Surgery: I doubt so. He just so happen to mature out of his baby cute face. And he grown more muscular/man. He used to be abit chubby. GO see his younger pics.

@ Seungri's UFO: I seriously envy them)): I also want to have one. Any idea how to get?

AND i know i'm abit slow but i was working the whole day, CONGRATS TO GD FOR CLEARING THE CHARGES AND ALL! I have been spamming #YAYGD on Twitter. LOL! Super Fun. I wonder what number we are at now. (:

So seriously, no one's planning to go BKK for BB? =/

Guest kay01dee

DAEBAAAK!

G-dragon is taking on those haters one step at a time! :D

i just read the most recent daesung interview! sometimes i forget that he's not that much older than i am because he always sounds so mature! aww, he really doesn't think he's attractive..he should know the thousands of girls (&maybe boys?) who are willing to throw themselves at him if he says so. i hope he finds the woman he is looking for..but preferrably not now hehe, the little fangirl in me gets jealous..but i do wish that he'll find that special person that has everything and more that he's looking for.

& that interview of all the members! omg, i love their replies! i think i would be laughing and smiling all day if i ever get the chance to hang out with them..oh how i wish.

those G-Dae gifs are caaaayoooote! their love for each other is daebak!

Guest darkaz619

MTV China or Taiwan i think they are talking about BigBang products that you can get from there ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010 im not sure.

cr:ymay2154

Guest universe

GD: K-k-k- That's all I can say. (YB: We understand.) After this interview, I want to get married immediately. (?!)

whattt GD??? don't scare me!! haha. GDYB made it sounds like GD has a gf now. well i won't be too surprised too. GD has so much more free time now, and we all know how good YG family are at keeping secret romances lol. :lol:

sometimes i feel that Taeyang and Dae are a little too idealistic....marriage isn't all rainbows and roses haha. i hope that they can wait patiently for the right girl and not rush into marriage when they meet any girl they like. i agree with Top and Seungri's thinking. they are still so young, and they have come such a long way. it will be a pity to just throw everything away so fast. enjoy life first boys! girls can be quite troublesome you know lol.

[MAGAZINE]「anan」

Mar 17, 2010

an-an is this famous Japanese magazine known for its sexy photoshoots!! but i doubt the boys will pose for it though haha. Top will be the first to run away if they expose as much his arm LOL :D i think its just an article about ELT or something.

hey JiAhUiis!! trust me, there are ALOT of SGVIPs. there's even an SGVIP fan club here. maybe more than one even. Kpop is definitely on the rise now, if only Big Bang comes....well i would go to Bkk if only they are having a concert or a fansign session. i don't want to go there just to stalk them at the airport :lol:

Guest Banana Peel

^

SERIOUSLY lucky girl, lol. T_______________T I like how in each picture, one of the guys have a peace sign on ahahaha. :D

I wish Big Bang released something new like a cf or something, I feel so big bang deprived even after the big show hype & cfs ;________; neeeed more more more.

Guest WintersRain

what are these from???? they're so cute!! and i don't think i've seen them before... ?

Lollipop2 Me2day new updates (I wonder why they update with photos that have been released already though)

lollipop212687330541452.jpg

[사진 선물은 계속 됩니다~ 쭈욱~~ 오늘의 두번째 사진!! 두둥두둥~ 우릴 향해 태양군 보다 더 힘껏 롤리팝2를 던져주는 이 멋진 사람은 누구? +_+

lollipop212687938369689.jpg

미(투데이)친(구) 여러분~~ 안녕! 오늘 마지막 개인 사진의 주인공은 말 안해도 다들 알겠죠? 바로 빅뱅의 카리스마 리터 G-Dragon이에용~ 꺄~ 상큼한 사진 보고 다들 즐점해용 ^-^

Credit: lollipop2 me2day

Guest shinhdeplol

^ TOP's photo was from yesterday right?

HQ ver

P90.8109312_1_1.jpg

C: lollipop_2 me2day

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2735/443926...3550389dc_o.jpg

Original message:

미(투데이)친(구) 여러분~~ 안녕! 오늘 마지막 개인 사진의 주인공은 말 안해도 다들 알겠죠? 바로 빅뱅의 카리스마 리터 G-Dragon이에용~ 꺄~ 상큼한 사진 보고 다들 즐점해용 ^-^

In English:

me(2DAY) friends, everyone~~ Hello! Today is the last of the picture presents, you know? Right here we have BIG BANG’s charismatic leader, G-Dragon~

TRANS by AA CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/03/17/me2day-updates-100317/

Kwon Leadah being the most

wanted CELEBRITY BOYFRIEND

is purely love - even when

being inactive & and not having

much appearances in variety shows.

That girl is seriously a lucky

to be able to take pictures

with the guys.

Is she a normal ordinary fan or

a artiste?

Guest misen2412

Korea's Top 20 Most Wanted Celebrity Boyfriends.

1. G-Dragon Bigbang (896 votes)

2. Jang Geun Sok and Lee Minho (860 votes)

3. Donghae SJ (823 votes)

4. Nichkhun 2PM (756 votes)

5. T.O.P Bigbang (718 votes)

6. Minho SHINee (624 votes)

7. Daesung Bigbang (543 votes)

8. Hongki FT Island (517 votes)

9. Yunho TVXQ (456 votes)

10. Yonghwa CN Blue (319 votes)

11. Jae Joong TVXQ (314 votes)

12. Taemin SHINee (298 votes)

13. Hyun Joong SS501 (295 votes)

14. Seungri Bigbang (291 votes)

15. Thunder MBLAQ (288 votes)

16. Heechul SJ (285 votes)

17. Taeyang Bigbang (279 votes)

18. Taecyeon 2PM (264 votes)

19. Leeteuk SJ (256 votes)

20. Jonghoon FT Island (245 votes)

cr: bbvip

shared by: ☆emily, SFI

Guest missARROGANT

That girl is seriously a lucky

to be able to take pictures

with the guys.

Is she a normal ordinary fan or

a artiste?

She's one of the member of a 3 members Hong Kong girl group called Hotcha,

this was taken after Big Show in Korea ^^

glad that our boys are receiving love from HK celebrities.

Credits: Jiyan @bigbangupdates

Archived